Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I do apologize for the lengthy break from updating, but it took me 4 drafts before I felt comfortable enough with the material. My muse can be too fickle sometimes. Only a couple chapters more and this fic will be complete – I do hope everyone enjoys. Thank you Dusty273 – for helping to tame the perfectionist in me, *winks*.

Buffy drove behind William on their way to his place. It wasn’t a long trip - four, maybe five blocks total - but during that time insecurities had somehow wormed their way into her thoughts. Yes, they’d found some measure of resolve after talking about what happened three months ago, but she couldn’t keep from worrying what life would be like down the road. This was going to be the first relationship either of them had ‘had’ in quite some time and she knew there would be times when either of them or both were bound to screw up. And when it happened, would they be able to overcome it... keep it together? The thought of ever losing him, again, for whatever reason scared her to death. And that was no way to start things off.

The trip from the car, up the stairs to the door of his apartment was one made in silence as he guided her with a hand to the small of her back. Letting go once they reached the landing, he unlocked the door and was about to turn the handle when she placed her fingers on his forearm, stilling him.

“William?”

“Yeah, luv?”

She retracted her hand and took a step back. “I... I’m...” The need to talk about her concerns before they went inside was overwhelming. But she didn’t know how to say it, was afraid to try for how it might come out and be perceived. There’d been so many misunderstandings between them before and she didn’t want to fall into that pattern again, even by accident.

Her rigid, almost guarded stance suggested she was suddenly unsure about being here and his immediate response was to panic. “Buffy?” Instinctively, he reached for her, relaxing a little the moment she allowed him to take her hand. If she’d changed her mind, decided it wasn’t the right time then he had to make her understand he was fine with that. He only hoped that was the reason and she wasn’t changing her mind about being with him completely. Taking a shaky breath, he asked, “`F you’re not ready, we don’-”

“No! No, that’s not it,” she interrupted. “I’m ready, it’s just that I’m-I’m...” Terrified, is what she wanted to say, but she was desperately searching for a better way to convey it.

He studied the frown she wore, searched beneath it for the cause. Her eyes were practically pleading for him to finish her thought for her so she didn’t have to and as soon as he recognized this, he knew in an instant what had her acting this way. His girl was afraid. Not of him but of this... what they were finally able to have. Here they were with nothing left to prevent them from being together and she was simply scared about what their future held. She wasn’t alone in her fears, not by a mile. He felt the same way, long before he’d even worked up the nerve to go see her that day at the gallery. As if reading his thoughts, she suddenly squeezed his hand, a smile of reassurance twitching the corners of her mouth. Framing her face with his hands, he told her, “Me too, pet. Me too.” It was comforting to know she wasn’t going to run like she’d done in the past. And neither would he.

Relief flooded her system that he understood and in a few simple words had made it clear their thoughts weren’t so very different, that he was just as scared as she was. After placing a chaste kiss to her lips, he opened the door and gestured her forward.

“After you.”

The soft sound of the lock clicking into place made everything seem that much more real to her. Without ever breaking eye contact, he reached forward, took the purse she was holding and hung it on the coat rack. She began taking small steps backwards, uncertain as to what should happen next, though his own ideas to that respect were all too clearly written on his face when his hand shot out to slowly bring her back towards him.

She began shifting from one foot to the other while blushing under his intense stare. It was those eyes of his, that hypnotic, hooded blue holding her captive, exuding something far beyond basic lust. A sensual look comprised of hunger, longing and need. It spoke of his desire. To ‘have’ her... all of her and that he wasn’t going to be denied by any silly notion of apprehension on her part. She trembled at the knowledge, her insides heating up under his sapphire gaze.

This sudden shyness of hers was so bloody adorable, reminding him just how much he'd truly missed her. They had so much lost time to make up for that he planned on keeping her here for as long as it took until he’d sated his appetite of her lips against his, her arms holding him close, her voice whispering how much she loved him. Then again, it would take more than one lifetime before he’d ever get enough of his girl and so he would have to settle for now. Here tonight, he would take his time, draw out the experience, savor each precious second of finally reconnecting with her on every level known between a man and a woman.

Unable to resist, he pulled her close, threading his fingers through her soft hair to cradle her head, holding her firmly in place so he could drown himself in the purity of her kiss. He’d been nothing shy of miserable without her for weeks, months, nights too numerous to count filled with sleeping memories that perpetuated his waking dream of possessing the one thing he wanted above all else... her. She was his temptation... and his salvation, lying warm and willing in his arms to love with all he had and with no fear of rejection.

She moaned under the pressure of his silky lips as they claimed hers. Each gentle sweep of his tongue lulled her further away from any awkwardness she may have felt and deeper under his spell. His strong arms drew her impossibly close until there wasn’t an inch of her left that wasn’t pressed tightly against his hard body.

Everything started slowly enough, each kiss, each caress so soft and sweet, but as the undeniable passion they’d always had for one another took over, their desire escalated, the kiss deepening, hands gripping and squeezing eagerly. Unlike their previous encounters however, this one held the promise of so much more than mere sexual gratification. It was to be the first time neither would have to hold any part of themselves back as they took their fill of the physical affirmation of their feelings.

Pulling back, his voice was ragged and shaky with need. “Can I make love to you?” As soon as he heard her say ‘yes’, he grasped her hands from around his neck and led her towards the back of his flat.

Once they stood at the foot of his bed, she turned around and swept her hair to one side, inviting him to unzip her dress.

He didn’t miss a beat and pulled on the tiny clip, slowly separating the metal teeth to reveal the smooth expanse of her bare back. Trailing the tips of his fingers down her spine as he went, he marveled at the goose bumps that sprung from beneath his touch.

God save her but she felt like she was going to faint. Her heart was thundering in her chest from the feel of him undressing her, the effect of his fingertips to her skin sending shocks of electricity through her entire body and a small sigh to escape her lips.

With the task complete, he let go, watching her dress fall to the floor with a gentle ‘wisp’. Chris’!!! His cock strained towards the vision of her cheeks pouting roundly from out of the high cut border of her tiny black briefs. He was highly aroused at this sexy new change in attire from the usual thongs he remembered her wearing. They looked expensive, too, and it would be hard to resist stealing them as a third addition to his collection of her lacy bits. He shook the thought away, he wouldn’t have to, not anymore, she belonged to him now. She truly belonged to him and, “Beautiful,” he whispered as she turned to face him. Like ripe, summer strawberries, her perfect nipples pebbled, screaming for the attention of his lips. He didn’t have a chance to indulge himself, however.

She placed her hands beneath his jacket, slid them over his hard chest and across his broad shoulders to push the offending garment off. As nervous as she felt, her fingers went to the buttons of his shirt next, but he grabbed her wrists.

“Sit,” he instructed softly, pushing her gently until she was seated on the edge of the bed. Taking a few steps back, he began unbuckling his belt, pulling it slowly through the loops, allowing it to drop loudly on the floor. Her eyes fixed themselves to his groin and her tongue darted out to lick her lips, causing him to groan with undisguised lust. He couldn’t deny he yearned for what her mouth could do to him, but those things could wait.

One by one she watched him peel the layers of his clothing away while she sat impatiently. First belt, then shirt, shoes and socks, until all that remained were his jeans with the top button popped. Yes, she was enjoying the show, salivating even as he revealed the flawless pale skin of his upper body, but it was taking too long for her taste... taste. She licked her lips again at the thought of having his hard length inside her mouth, compelling her to reach out and grab the waistband of his pants, pulling until he stood in front of her so she could do just that. This was something special he’d only ever shared with her, and she desperately wanted to please him.

Oh, FUCK, she looked bloody magnificent, putting herself on display like this. Long tan legs spread wide, dainty feet still wearing those taunting, sexy heels, cloth covered cunny barely concealed, all soft and warm, begging to be plundered. She took control and worked his pants over his hips and he swore under his breath as her nails scraped his skin. When it became clear what she intended to do, though, he very quickly placed his hands on her shoulders to prevent her.

“Did I... am I doing something wrong?”

“God no, pet.” His breathing was beyond labored at this point as he shook his head and tried to explain. “You’re doing everythin’, everythin’ so... `M afraid if I don’ stop you, `m gonna cum too soon.” She looked up, capturing him with large, needful eyes, assuring him in a coy, hushed tone.

“Don’t worry, it won’t go to waste.”

“Buf-” he grunted when she lowered her mouth around his aching cock and gave him three long and delicious throaty strokes, her fingers digging into his hips, trying to draw him in deeper. “Fuck!” His eyes crossed from the blissful feel of her tongue teasing the underside of his length and with all his will power he pulled himself out of her warm mouth. “Scoot back.” She looked bewildered and fragile, almost hurt, making him feel guilty for being so demanding. “Kitten, please,” he begged.

Hearing the need in his tone, she nodded shyly then bent over, intending to take her shoes off.

“Leave `em on,” he told her in a husky tone, answering her questioning expression with the truth. “You look so bloody sexy in them.”

Acceding to his wish, she moved back to lie on the bed and bent her knees, opening herself up to his heated gaze. The anticipation of what they were about to do was enough to kill her but when she saw the gleam in his eye as he kicked his pants away, she knew he was going to prolong her torture... just because he could.

“If you value those pricy knickers `f yours, you better take them off... before I do it my way.” He nearly chuckled at the speed in which she removed them.

She didn’t need to be told twice. Forget that the retail value of these ‘knickers’, as he called them, set her back thirty bucks, it was the fact they were the last remaining thing that stood between her and... whoa! The ache in her belly twitched throughout her womanhood in response to the site of his heavy cock bobbing up and down as he crept onto the bed between her splayed limbs.

Regaining control over his hormones proved difficult, but he managed, choosing instead to focus his efforts on heightening her arousal. He would tease every inch of her golden legs with carefully placed open-mouthed kisses, use the tip of his tongue to create wet patterns to the sensitive spot behind her knee. The smell of her arousal already lay thick in the air and he knew he would have to have a taste before loving her.

She gasped his name, clutched the blanket tightly and arched off the bed when he brought his mouth upon her ankle to drag his lips seductively up her shin, around her knee and, “Uhh!”

He smiled against her skin. God, I’ve missed this... the way her body responded so beautifully to his... like poetry in motion.

“Oh God... William,” she hissed in pleasure as the velvet tip of his shaft slid smoothly along her thigh. He stopped to pump its length against her, let her feel the weight of his need before taking it away.

She ran one perfectly sleek calf up his leg and over his hip preparing to bring him back to where she wanted him most, the sharp heel of her shoe scraping his flesh in sweet agony. “Eh-eh-eh, pet.” Anchoring his hand at her waist, he trapped her leg against his torso with a powerful arm so she couldn’t move. He didn’t want to rush this part, particularly because he knew he wouldn’t last. The least he could do for them both was to build the tension... just a bit more and then later, mmmm, later... her lovely arse was his to take, and take, then take some more until sleep became a priority. Lowering his head, he nipped at her hip bone lightly with his teeth, causing her tiny frame to tremble.

Without warning, he plunged his face between her legs, sending her through the roof when he gave her one long and solid lick with the flat of his tongue to her quim. “Please,” she gasped, her desperation getting the best of her.

“Please what, kitten?” But she didn’t answer. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around his biceps and tugged on him with all her might, causing his cock to throb with need at seeing his girl so wanton for his touch.

How she ever survived without him these last few weeks was a miracle in itself, but now that he was here? Back in her life for good and hovering above her with all the love she could ever ask for radiating through his every touch? Her lids slid shut when she felt the head of his shaft graze her sex and a sharp pang of pleasure pulse in her womb.

“Look at me, Buffy.” When she opened her eyes, he had to blink his own several times at what he saw. They appeared several shades of green... all at once, a swirling vortex of naked, open desire and he realized in awe it was all for him. It had to be the single, most beautiful thing he’d ever seen in his life.

“The truth will be the only thing between us from now on. Don’ hold anythin’ back from me, pet. Please. Not now... not ever.” The need to bring them both home with his body had his hips delivering shallow thrusts, groaning against the feel of her slick folds caressing his cock, calling out for him to bury himself deep within her heaven.

“Y-yes.”

“Want you to see me as I make love to you... so you know in your heart how much I love you.”

She lifted her fingertips to his lips and nodded, determined to look in his eyes, to watch every emotion play itself out as he entered her.

“Gonna make my girl feel so good.” He pressed a lingering kiss to her fingers while lowering his hand to steady himself against her opening.

He moved cautiously, nudging her lips apart gently, being careful so as not to hurt her with his size... but she couldn’t wait for the pain his pleasure would bring her. “Please.”

He shook his head, understanding all to well what she wanted. “It’ll hurt,” he argued. But Christ, she had a way of breaking him down, making him want her so bad.

Despite the truth behind his words, she drew her knees back slightly, angled her hips and opened herself up to him in total trust, clasping his shoulders in preparation. “Now.”

Blue eyes met green as he firmly pushed his way inside, halting the instant she cried out, struggling against his own need to simply start thrusting inside her tight channel.

She gave him every indication she was fine and she truly was despite the burning response of her walls stretching to accommodate him. His eyes softened as he held still, showing her with his tenderness how much he regretted his actions although she’d asked for it. Shifting beneath him, she began rolling her hips, encouraging him to move with her.

Both hissed as he slowly, ever so slowly sunk his full length deep within her satiny heat. And as promised, she watched him as he rose and fell above her, his languid pace fueling her desire. He was so utterly beautiful in this moment, the way his eyes told her everything she needed to know as he filled her over and over, consuming her wholly.

He could see it in her face as it twisted with pleasure, hear it in her tiny sighs, felt it each time her hips met his... she’d finally surrendered all that she was, gave every part of herself entirely to him. Their emotional journey towards one another had reached its destination... long before the sweet descent of physical completion had ever begun.

This consummating act bound them together more tightly than either could have imagined, far beyond that which any romance novel could ever hope to portray with its pretty words. Their bodies moved in flawless harmony, an expression of two people deeply connected, communicating outside the ordinary range of perception to a level of understanding words couldn’t accomplish... a pure and absolute testament to their love.

Under the current of his strong, steady thrusts, her need spread to every nerve ending, the ache pitted in her womb turning in on itself to escape in hot, liquid release as the power of her orgasm tore the fabric of silence around them with the cry of his name on her lips.

He covered her mouth with his, swallowing her passion, making it his. She arched into him sharply and he tightened his arms about her waist, molding his form to hers, the muscles of her passage narrowing around him as he drove into her... harder and harder. His desire raged through his veins, blinding him to everything that wasn’t her, climbing higher... faster, until he passed the point of reason, delivering his essence to bathe her inner sanctum.

They held one another, each unwilling to speak, to disturb the magic their reunion had brought, holding fast to the comfortable blanket they’d woven of skin and raw emotion... content, for now, with the simplicity of their contact and the stillness surrounding them. A perfect conclusion to the beginning of an evening spent in blissful reprise.