Author's Chapter Notes:
A bit more smutty fun before wrapping it all up. Woo hoo, Tina does the dance of joy. I deem this fic officially finished, complete, beendet, rifinito, fini, acabado, whatever, all of the above. Here it is as promised without too much wait... THE END! Hope you like.
A few days later...

Buffy watched from across the street inside her car as Spike walked up the stairs to his apartment. He’d arrived home from work shortly after nine and damned if he didn’t look hot as hell dressed slightly more professionally. Sure, he may still be wearing jeans, but between the glasses, suit jacket and tie he donned as he carried his briefcase in one hand and helmet in the other made her glad her work plans had to be changed at the last minute.

When she’d first found out, she was going to call Spike to tell him. But she placed the phone back on the rocker when remembering what he asked her to do for him later. A perfectly wicked idea came to mind, one that required all her nerve to go through with, but would be worth the look on his face alone when she rocked his world with the unexpected.

Throwing his things on the table, he sighed when faced with the boredom the night would bring without Buffy around.

Over the weekend, they’d quickly come to a decision concerning their living arrangements that suited them both. He would stay at her house throughout the week since he didn’t need to be at work until noon while she agreed to permanently take Saturdays off and stay at his flat on the weekends. Tonight, however, he was none too happy about having to come home to his own place. She had a prescheduled business trip to New York and wouldn’t be back for a couple days. Naturally he understood, but the thought of spending the night alone drove him crazy.

He pulled at his tie, barely having loosened it when the sound of someone knocking softly on his door interrupted him. Already in an irritable mood and most certainly not expecting guests, he strode over to glance through the peep hole only to be met with darkness. Better not be some bloody solicitor.

Yanking the door open, he was completely astonished to see Buffy standing on the other side. Unless the solicitor is wearing a trench coat and heels, he mused as he took in her appearance.

“`F I’d known you were comin’, I would have baked a cake.” Moving to one side, he allowed her to step over the threshold, noticing for the first time there was something different about her demeanor. Upon closer inspection, there was a certain ‘look’ about her, the likes of which he’d never seen before. She had a predatory sort of gleam in her eyes, staring him down like a woman on a naughty mission as she closed the door, turning the locks in place behind her back without ever taking her focus off him.

“Shut up,” she said.

“`Scuse me?” Arching a brow high above the wire frame of his glasses, he wasn’t sure if it was just wishful thinking or he was really seeing what he thought he was. He continued backing up, but she followed him, step for step until he was up against the wall, her face inches from his before she spoke again.

“I said. Shut. Up.” Her tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip then pulled it roughly between her teeth. He tried engaging her in a kiss her but she wouldn’t let him. “I didn’t say you could do that.” She backed up a few feet then unlaced the belt to her jacket. “You told me you wanted me to call, to know what I would do when I missed you-” Turning to face him, she let her coat fall to the floor to reveal what, or rather what little she wore underneath. “-at night, all by my lonesome at the hotel.” No doubt so he could coax her into having phone sex.

He growled in response to what he saw, immensely turned on... too much for his own good. A black, corset styled bra, matching panties and thigh-high nude stockings adorned his girl above four inch heels. Ignoring all but his need he reached for her, only to have her hold a hand up and refuse him, continuing to talk as if discussing the weather.

“Since my trip was cancelled, I thought you might appreciate if I showed you... exactly what I had planned on doing.” She turned her back on him and walked away, confident he was following her as she traipsed her way through his apartment to the bedroom.

How his mouth could feel so dry for words despite salivating after the vision of her thong-ed arse he couldn’t explain, but bloody hell, she had him all but crawling on the floor after her in eager anticipation to see just what it was she was going to do. When she sat on the bed and spread her legs wide, he knew she was purposefully trying to kill him. Those knickers she wore weren’t your average, garden variety thong, oh no. The stitched hem of their crotch-less design gave him a clear and unobstructed view of her perfectly shaven heaven. He could only stand there, transfixed and dumbfounded while she disregarded his presence entirely, as if he didn’t even exist in the same space with her.

Running her hands slowly up her sides, she paused to push her breasts together then pull the material down, exposing her nipples to pinch and tease, closing her eyes briefly as her mouth fell open in a gasp of pleasure. She raised her gaze to his, trailing the fingers of one hand down her stomach, driving him insane the lower she went. Bloody hell, his cock was already leaking so much there was a tiny wet dot on the front of his pants where it was straining just to the left of his zipper.

He watched in lustful fascination as her fingertips danced along the perimeter of material surrounding her pussy. She closed her eyes, head rolling to one side, red lips parting to mewl when she finally centered in and touched herself. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, stood there mesmerized, listening to her blissful moans quickly turn into sharp little pants as she pleasured herself. The sight of her fingers disappearing in and out of her slick cunny was almost too much to watch without wanting to rush in and take over for her. But he remained motionless, wondering how much longer she was going to torture him, if she was going to go all the way and bring herself off in front of him. His cock twitched at the thought and he wanted so badly to get near her, talk her through it so he could lick her clean when she finished.

He was about ready to do just that when she suddenly cried out, that desperate sort of cry that told him she was getting close. She pinched at her nipple, tweaking the hard bud then removing her fingers from between her legs started rubbing her clit furiously while arching her back, her bum rising off the bed as she came hard, her cry of satisfaction filling his apartment.

To witness something that erotic and not cum right alongside of her was a feat in itself. And just as he thought she was through with her brazen performance, she went and proved him wrong. He watched her body go lax, her bottom coming to rest back down on the bed while her feet slid to the floor. Still acting as if he weren’t there, she propped herself up on one elbow, looking quite proud of herself as she glanced between her legs and ran a finger around her opening. Reminiscent of their first encounter, she blew his mind with what she did next.

Bringing her hand up, she took a delicate lick at her first finger before wrapping her lips around it, moaning at her own taste. Fuck!!! She turned her pretty green eyes on him, acknowledging him at last, smiling from around the tip of her index finger in the corner of her mouth.

“Are you just going to stand there?” He did for a moment, clearly shocked by what she’d done. “Guess so. Well.......... I really should get going.”

He snapped himself out of it when she stood up and rushed toward her with inhuman speed.

In a blur of motion, she found herself on her back with a highly aroused, fully dressed Spike on top, nudging her knees apart, the denim of his jeans rough and scratchy against her sensitive clit.

“You’re not goin’ anywhere, luv. `Specially not after that little display.” He unzipped his pants, groaning when his knuckles brushed against her dripping center.

“I’m not?” she feigned shock.

“Uh-uh. Got some business that needs seein’ to.”

“Do tell.” She was hot for him all over again, feeling his hands shove her thighs apart while she pushed his jacket over his shoulders and began pulling the buttons of his shirt apart.

“Unfinished business.” His cock was free and ready but he had no desire to waste the time it would take to unbuckle his belt and push his pants down over his hips, he was too impatient.

“What do you think you’re going to do with that?” He was nearly bruising her delicate skin with his knuckles while holding his erection to properly lubricate it in the aftermath of her orgasm.

“Gonna fuck you `til you pass out.” Without another word, he pushed half his length inside, enjoying her gasp of surprise, her fingers digging painfully into his shoulders while she bucked beneath him, goading him to thrust the few remaining inches deep within her heat.

“William,” she choked out his name... but this was all Spike. Spike with his shirt hanging open, tie loose, glasses on, none of his clothes off and he didn’t seem to care. He gave her a few experimental thrusts and when she moved with him, he brought her hands above her head, pinning her like she would try to get away. His eyes held the spark of mad desire and she shivered when he dove at her neck, taking her hard as he bit into it.

His little vixen was loving it and he was more than inclined to give it to her six ways til Sunday. He moved to cover her lips with his, pumping in and out of her for all he was worth, growling in her mouth when he tasted the lingering remnants of her essence still on her tongue. She’d accomplished her mission of turning him on alright, but at the cost of earning herself a good solid fucking.

God, she’d be lucky if she didn’t come out of this with bruises to her inner thighs, but the delicious friction of his jeans against her sex as he pounded into her felt wonderful. He kissed her hard, nearly stealing her breath before breaking it off to stare down at her with intense blue eyes. All the harsh sensations he pressed upon her body combined to overload her nerves as he tightened his grip to her wrists. The abrasive feel of his clothes rubbing against her skin, the expression on his face harsh, the unforgiving thrusts of his demanding cock, the vicious pace of his hips as they dug into her flesh... maybe he hadn’t been joking about making her pass out because the orgasm that was building in her belly was going to be massive, she could feel it.

He gave her a series of particularly deep thrusts that sent her wailing like a banshee as her pussy clamped down in a strangling hold to his shaft. It would have sent him over the edge, made him cum, but he wasn’t ready, wasn’t finished. He continued fucking her through her orgasm, never slowing down, not until she whimpered and her wrists strained against his hold.

Seemed he did intend to render her unconscious because unless he stopped soon, she was sure to black out. Her nerves felt raw from his unrelenting rhythm, over stimulating her sex and causing her to twitch frantically. She was about to beg him to slow down when he suddenly pulled out.

Rolling her on her side, he shuffled behind her and pulled her tight to his chest. “Not through with you yet, luv.” He raised her leg with one hand and grasped his cock with the other to push his way back inside.

“Oh, God,” she groaned. Now he was loving her at a lazy, agonizing tempo.

“Want you to cum again... like this.” He knew this angle would allow him to strike her sweet spot in a manner that would bring her great pleasure, and it felt heavenly taking her in this position.

At least he’d slowed down, but now it was too slow, the kind of unhurried movements meant to make her ache and burn with need. He reached under her waist to fondle one breast, pulled her into his movements while his other hand held her leg steady. The minutes dragged on and he spent them deliberately torturing her, sometimes letting his practiced fingers wander down to her clit, rubbing it leisurely in circles with an expertise that drove her insane. He played her body, taunted her with long strokes, bringing the head of his manhood out to gently brush and tease her folds before easing it back inside as he purred in her hair. Again, she was about to beg, but this time for him to go faster. But instead, she reached between his legs, intent on getting what she wanted by rolling his balls in her palm.

“Fuck, pet. The things you do to me,” he breathed hotly in her ear. He let go of her leg and grabbed her wrist in order to keep her hand right where it was, pumping into her a bit faster. “Don’ stop.”

Oh, I won’t, she thought and continued, encouraging him to quicken his movements by increasing the speed of her ministrations.

She squeezed him, both with her hand and her inner walls, over and over in a pulsing rhythm, faster and faster until he was struggling to keep up with his hips, his sac tightening with the impending flood of his seed he couldn’t wait to fill her with.

With a soft sigh of his name, she came, bringing him with her seconds later. The exertion of their lovemaking reducing her to a boneless heap, her mind numb, the aftershocks of her passion still quivering in her muscles when he pulled away to disrobe then rejoined her, pulling the covers over them both.

~~~*~~~

“What do you see?” she asked softly, her chin resting on his chest while enjoying their post-coital cuddling.

“Not sure `m following you, luv.”

“What do you see? When you look in my eyes.” She raised her head level with his.

“The truth?” She nodded. He cupped her cheek, stroked it tenderly with his thumb then tilted his head to one side. “My unborn children.” The way she smiled lit up the room.

“How many?”

“As many as you want.”

“Good. Because I want at least four.”

“Four?” he asked, surprised by the number.

“Yeah, why? Not enough?”

He chuckled. God, he loved this woman. “I’ll bloody well give you a football team if tha’s what you want, pet, and a few cheerleaders, too.” She looked positively thrilled by his answer.

“This may sound silly but... I can’t wait to see you as a father.”

“S’pose we better get back to practicin’ then. Yeah, luv?” He waggled his eyebrows at her and she slapped his shoulder, causing them both to giggle. “So when would you like to start this large family of ours?”

“Hmmmm, well, I think children are a blessing and since I don’t really want to plan WHEN to have them...” She snuggled in closer and began tracing patterns over his chest. “How about we get rid of any birth control and just let it happen naturally, you know, whenever it’s supposed to. W-when we decide the time is right, of course.” No need to scare him into thinking she wanted to get married right away since they did just get back together. But after imagining it several months ago before that fateful Halloween party, she knew he was ‘it’ for her. So she hoped it would happen someday.

Squeezing her tightly, he kissed the top of her head and told her what he thought of her idea. “Tha’s bloody brilliant. Matter of fact, why don’ we get rid of the birth control right after the weddin’.”

Completely astonished at his suggestion, she pulled back to ask, “Lorne and Anya’s wedding?” He shook his head. “Do you... wait. Our wedding?” The second he nodded, her heart hit her throat, her voice squeaking out her next question. “You want to get married?” The blasé way in which he answered after he shrugged floored her.

“Well `s kinda sudden, but okay. I’ll marry you.”

“Oh, oh, that’s just...” He was already laughing away after making it sound like she had asked him to marry her. “You know you’re wrong, right?”

He stifled his giggles then began tucking loose strands of her hair behind her ear, gazing at her seriously. “`M askin’ you to marry me, Buffy. And I don’ care when you want to or where or anythin’ else `bout the soddin’ details. I’ll leave that girly stuff up to you and your friends.” Marrying her was inevitable in his mind, so why wait to ask? Now he could only hope she’d say yes.

“I don’t know.” She put on a thoughtful face, teasing him despite the giant flip flops her stomach performed.

“Oi!”

“Okay, okay.” She sat up even further. “I’ll marry you.” As if she even needed to think about the answer to that question? And he was right, they could get married any time they wanted to, they had all the time in the world.

“Thank you. For sayin’ yes.” He kissed her sweetly on the lips. “First thing tomorrow, we’re goin’ to Tiffany in Beverly Hills to pick out the largest, most gaudy, most ridiculously priced diamond so the entire world will know you’re mine.”

“William,” she shook her head. “That place is expensive. I mean REALLY expensive. I don’t care if you gave me a plastic ring out of a Cracker Jax box. I’d wear it because it came from you.”

“Pish posh,” he snorted. “I won’ have my girl, my fiancée wearin’ anythin’ but the best on her pretty li’l finger.” Inside, it melted his heart what she’d said and he swore he fell in love with her a little bit more if that were even possible at this point. “`Sides. I have the money,” he said confidently. “Tons of it in fact.” But she still looked doubtful.

“William, I’m serious. Grisanti’s can’t possibly bring in that kind of-”

“Shhhh,” he silenced her. “There’s somethin’ I forgot to tell you. Somethin’ important.”

“Okay.” She knew that even if they combined their money it would still set them back more than was necessary. “I’m listening.”

“`Bout a month ago, my parents were down in this area and happened to come into my restaurant for lunch. After they saw me, we spent some time talkin’, a lot in fact. Over the next couple of weeks, we basically began the process of repairin’ our relationship.”

“Oh my God,” she gasped. “That’s grea-”

“There’s more,” he interrupted her. “A few days before you and I got back together, I got a call from my Da. He wanted to know if I’d be willin’ to make a business arrangement between their winery and Grisanti’s, to carry their product. I had no problem with it so I agreed but he said it wasn’t the main reason why he’d called. As a way of apologizin’ for everythin’ that happened between us, he released my trust fund back to me.”

“That’s wonderful. I’m so happy your parents are back in your life and oh-my God! That means we can have family get-togethers like Christmas and thanksgiving... our kids will have their grandparents and-and there’ll be Easter egg hunts and-”

“Buffy, pet. We don’ celebrate thanksgivin’.” He said this while chuckling at her enthusiasm. “But yes, we’ll have all that, I promise. The point I was tryin’ to make `s that I have the money to buy you any ring you want and I plan on spendin’ a ton. `S not open for debate and I won’ argue with you `bout it. `M doin’ it cuz I want to, cuz you bloody well deserve it. `M gonna spend a preposterous amount and I guarantee it won’ even make a dent in my account. `S that understood?”

“I... I... guess so?” He certainly sounded serious and the thought he had that much money boggled her mind.

“Good answer. Now see? Isn’ it nice when you jus’ let a man make the decisions, accept my word as law? Yup, you’ll make a right good wife.” He was openly teasing her of course.

“Ah!!! Why you... you-” She dove in to tickle his sides.

“Sorry, a-hahaha. I surrender, I a-ha, give in, HEY!” They were both in a fit of hysterics by the time he’d flipped her over to give her a dose of her own medicine. After they ceased, she went limp overtop his body. “Le’s sleep, yeah?”

“Mm-hmm,” she cooed against the feel of his fingers running through her hair.

“Tomorrow we’ll celebrate.”

“Celebrate?”

“Yeah. Mark it as the first day... of the rest of our lives.”


If you’ve never reviewed or even if you’re a ‘read only finished fics’ type of person, understand that reviews fuel an author’s muse. So be kind, make a few seconds more after taking the time to have read and make my day... pretty please? *Bats eyelashes*. Hope you all enjoyed, it’s been a fun ride, but time for me to move on to other projects. A huge hug and a sloppy wet kiss from me and my muse.