Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so very much to all that have left reviews. It really does mean the world to me and gives great encouragment to my work. As soon as I post this I'm leaving to drive 18 hours (2 days) to spend the summer with my father in the beatiful rural country of upstate NY. There, in the quite countryside and rolling hills I'll be writing like crazy. As soon as I get settled in this weekend I'll answer every review for this chapter, and if at all possible sooner than that. Please continue to review as it feeds my muse... enjoy.
Buffy decided that this ‘business trip’ was just what the doctor ordered. Taking the rest of the week off was easily arranged since she now owned her mother’s gallery, having inherited it after her passing. Her employee and good friend Anya jumped at the chance to earn more money with the extra hours.
She had a quirky way of saying whatever was on her mind at all the wrong moments, but she was an excellent bookkeeper and an even better sales-person.

The moment Buffy got back from LA she called Riley and apologized for phoning so late, claiming she had been too tired from flying and meeting with clients all day. Of course, he instantly forgave her. And it irritated her that he was not the least bit angry or upset, which would have presented an opportunity to dump him.

She had agreed with Lorne to give him her address for the 'delivery' of her purchase but left the timing up to him as to its arrival. The element of surprise had intrigued her at his suggestion, however the apprehension of the entire situation had her nerves on edge and second-guessing her decision with each passing day.

Other than hanging out with Willow for two nights in a row, her week was otherwise uneventful. She had to force herself to forget about when to expect the delivery of her ‘package’ while she restlessly convinced herself; after all, a surprise isn’t a surprise if you expect it right? She’d even purposely forgone any ‘self pleasuring’ just so she could enjoy herself more when the time arrived, but she couldn’t wait forever either.

Friday morning arrived and found Buffy feeling disappointed yet again along with a sense of uneasiness, thinking perhaps she’d been had. After finishing her breakfast, she went upstairs to throw her hair up in a loose ponytail and brush her teeth. Figuring she could get some quality painting time in today, she rummaged in her closet to produce a pink tank top and white overalls that were covered in paint and cut at the thighs. Dressed, she headed back down into her sunroom and settled herself in front of her latest project to begin working.

Several hours had passed before she groaned from the ache in her back and looked over at the clock.

“1:07? Wow, time flies.” Stretching her arms behind her back to get rid of the kinks from sitting so long, she decided a hot bath and a glass of wine to relax sounded perfect before taking a lazy afternoon nap.

Looking back at her work, Buffy snorted as she screwed up her face. She’d been trying her hand at painting the last few months, hoping that her mother’s talent ran through her veins. Although Buffy wasn’t a horrible painter by any means, she was no Picasso either; she mainly just enjoyed the peace and solitude it brought from spending time at it.

She dropped her paintbrush back into the cleaner and shuffled her supplies around till they were back in their proper places before heading to the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of Muscat from the refrigerator, a corkscrew and a wine glass, she slowly padded up the stairs and into the bathroom that adjoined her bedroom.

She turned on the faucet to fill her tub and added a generous amount of vanilla scented bubbles to her bathwater. Thinking it would further relax her she lit several candles and placed them evenly around the sides of the tub. After removing the cork from her bottle and pouring a half glass of wine, she walked back into the bedroom and started shedding her clothes, unaware of the presence that lurked just outside her bedroom window.

Once fully naked she grabbed a thigh length silk nightgown with matching panties from her dresser and threw it on the bed before turning back towards the bathroom, looking forward to the soothing fragrant bubbles. She closed the door half way to block out some of the afternoon rays and shut off the lights, leaving the room to glow softly with the mixture of sun and candlelight.

Before stepping into the water she bent over to reach her CD player on the floor, pressed play and turned the volume up to listen to the dreamy sound of Enya’s song 'Only Time', setting it on repeat.

“Perfect” she sighed, and then gingerly lowered herself in, completely immersing her body and head under the comfort of the steaming water. When she re-emerged, she pushed the water away from her face and reached for the loofah to begin washing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike couldn’t believe his bad luck. He had arrived at Buffy’s house in the early afternoon, leaving his motorcycle parked down the street several houses away from hers. He’d managed to covertly reach the back of her house without anyone seeing him to raise suspicion then got down to creep up close to one of the windows.

Having located her, he watched with interest when she frowned at what he surmised must be a painting she was obviously unhappy about before she stretched and left the room. Being careful to stay out of sight, he moved with her as she walked away then into another room in which he couldn’t see. She reappeared moments later clutching a bottle of wine and a glass before heading to climb a set of stairs. When she didn't come back after several minutes of waiting, he glanced towards the second story and figured she was there to stay. That’s when he noticed the giant oak tree with its sturdy reaching branches that stretched beneath the length of her windows. Oh bollocks! I’m gonna break my bloody neck.

Resolving himself to carry out this mission, he quickly shimmied up the tree and found a suitable spot on one of the branches to sit. There was enough of the green foliage to conceal him while still allowing a decent view into a large bedroom. Now he could only hope that it was indeed her bedroom or he’d have to come up with an alternate plan.

Settling in more so he was semi-comfortable, Spike was soon rewarded with the sight of the little blonde in all her naked glory, walking into what he confirmed to be a bathroom even though she’d flipped off the light. He watched her pull on the door, grateful she left it open just enough so he could continue observing her lovely figure and golden skin which now glowed honey in the semi lit room.

He groaned approvingly as Buffy bent over, admiring the firm 'assets' she unknowingly set on display. The candlelight surrounding the tub illuminated her delicate curves even more as she stepped in, forcing Spike to wet his dry lips with his tongue. As if of its own volition, his body shuffled along the branch closer towards her window in order to have a better view. He was close enough now that if she looked hard enough in his direction through the leaves, she could have made him out. He didn’t care. He wanted to see more of this woman who would be receiving his attentions soon enough.

He thought he could hear music as she disappeared completely for a couple seconds before coming back up to run her hands over her face. He watched in fascination as she took a loofah and proceeded to lather it with soap and run it up and down each of her arms. He damn near fell out the tree when she sat up and arched her chest forward, closed her eyes and began to slowly wash her breasts one at a time in slow circular motions. It looked so sensual the way she did this that he instantly became jealous, wishing he were that loofah now caressing the slippery mounds. Bloody hell, she’s gorgeous. Her breasts… perfect.

He licked his lips again continuing to be mesmerized as she moved to wash and shave each of her toned legs in the same leisurely yet arousing manner, holding each one up high in turn as she took care of them. Spike was already imagining those legs wrapped around his hips as he buried himself inside her. His pants were getting painfully tighter by the second as he cursed himself for it still being daylight, else he would have given himself a quick wank to relieve the pressure.

He was thankful when she stopped torturing him and finally reclined her head back, sipping from her wine glass occasionally with her eyes closed. He thought himself safe until the bubbles began to disappear. Her breathing forced her hardened nipples to peek in and out of view with the rise and fall of her chest. ’M never gonna survive two minutes with her, Christ she’ll think I’m a bleedin joke and tell Lorne to fire my arse. Sunlight be damned.

He looked around to be sure he was indeed hidden well enough before bringing his hand to his zipper. Breathing a sigh of relief as his erection sprang forth, he grabbed the throbbing 9-inch member with his right hand and began pumping it.

He kept his eyes darting between her face and her chest, careful that he kept watch as she might finish with her bath at any moment. As he picked up the pace of his strokes, he imagined her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, moaning in ecstasy beneath him. Oh, he was going take care of this one, you’d better believe that. His breathing increased as the fantasy played out in his mind’s eye:

“Spike pleeeeeeease… don’t make me wait.” Buffy's breathing became labored as she struggled beneath him, encouraging him to increase his rythym.

“Tell me Buffy… tell me and I’ll give it to you, s’all you gotta do luv.” He buried himself deep inside of her in one swift thrust, trying to drive her need higher. Looking down between their bodies, he watched himself disappear in and out of her hot velvety depth. Continuing his languorous pace, he finally heard her whisper.

“Make me cum Spike… I need it, need you… only you.” Delighted with her request, he quickly rolled them over, draping her overtop of him without breaking contact.

“Use me Buffy… take what you need from me… I can handle it. I’m here for you pet… always here for you.” He watched her take command over the situation and began riding him forcefully. Each downward plunge brought the slapping sound of wet flesh as their bodies met one another over and over. Still gripping her hips, he helped her to repeatedly slam down as hard as they both dared to take it, each searching for the pinnacle of the other's passion.

Feeling her inner walls begin to flutter, he flipped her back over. Rising up on his knees, he pulled her roughly towards him by her waist and began pounding into her mercilessly, her knees thrown over his shoulders. He felt the beginnings of his own release stir as her body tightened around him, squeezing him like a vice…


With that image burning in his mind he came hard, letting his hot fluids spill forth to run down his fingers and onto the ground below. Spike had to suppress the urge to growl, keeping his eyes trained on Buffy for any sign of movement as his orgasm continued to surge through him.

As the last of his spendings fell to the earth he did the only thing he could think of… he tore a few leaves off the tree and used them to quickly clean up before tucking himself back in. Still breathing somewhat erratically he carefully inched his way back down the branch to his original position to wait for Buffy to finish, silently wondering what she would do next once she was done with her bath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A second glass of wine and 30 minutes later found Buffy lax and sleepy before reaching for the drain then her towel. Wrapping it loosely around her body, she blew out the candles and shut the music off before leaving the room.

She sat down in front of her vanity, picked up a brush and proceeded to draw it through her long hair until it felt half way dried. Standing up, she let her towel drop on the floor and picked up her favorite bottle of perfume to spray her pulse points.

Walking to her bed, she retrieved her nightgown, slipping the silky garment over her head. She enjoyed the feel of it’s softness against her skin as it slid into place over her body and felt sleep begin to call her. Pulling the covers back to her bed, she slithered under them and turned on her side, drifting off seconds after her head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rousing from her sleep Buffy slowly opened her eyes while stretching her arms over her head. Glancing to the left she watched as the waning afternoon sunlight streamed in through her window, which faced the western sky. She climbed out of bed and walked over to it stopping short to stretch one more time. Extending her arms over her head, she reached towards the ceiling rising up till poised on the tips of her toes.

From a chair in the far right corner of her room Spike sat, silently watching. Slumped slightly and legs spread wide, his left hand rested on the side of his face, the right on his groin, thumb hooked loosely inside the waist of his black jeans. A grin began spreading itself slowly across his sharp features as he took in the sight before him.

Gazing at the girl stretching in front of the window he appreciated her lithe taut figure, clearly silhouetted by the setting sun’s rays as they streamed through her crème colored nightgown, making it appear almost translucent. He leisurely perused the outline of her back all the way down to the curve of her round bottom, which the short garment now barely concealed. His right hand twitched as he felt his manhood begin to stir yet again for this woman.

Continuing his visual journey to the plane of her flat stomach, he raked his gaze slowly upwards to focus on her breasts as she arched her back, forcing her tits to push against the delicate material and pebble. Shifting his position to relieve the growing pressure in his groin, he watched as her arms drop to her sides causing one thin spaghetti strap to drop slightly off her right shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike was glad that Buffy had decided to sleep after her bath; this had greatly helped to facilitate his plan. He had waited in the tree as long as possible until sure she was deep in slumber then edged himself closer to her bedroom. He took his time in prying her window open thankful it wasn't locked. As slowly and quietly as possible he raised it just enough to allow entrance without fear of any noise. Once inside, closing it would have proved noisy, so he opted to close it a few inches from the sill.

He tiptoed over to where she lay and dropped silently to his knees, level with her face. He stayed like this for several long moments, just watching her. Her breathing was slow and he could see her eyes moving rapidly beneath the lids, somewhere deep in a dream that he hoped was comforting to her. She looks like an angel… so peaceful, pure looking, so…

She suddenly stirred and whimpered in her sleep. Spike sat back, readying himself to duck in case she woke. As he held his breath, he saw her face crinkle into a frown and suddenly wished he could enter her dream and soothe away whatever the cause her distress.

Without thinking, his sudden concern for her caused his hand to reach forward, intent on pushing back the strands of hair that fell in front of her nose. He wanted so badly to stroke her head and reassure her that everything was well when he caught himself. He drew his hand back and berated himself for foolish thinking. Wouldn't be very nice to startle the lady awake now would it mate?

It was then Buffy visibly began to shiver. Spike realized that thanks to him, the partially open window was causing a breeze to float over her bare shoulders. He did the only thing he could, he took hold of her bedspread and gently raised it up and over the exposed skin, feeling guilty that he may have caused her any discomfort as she napped. He then stood and began to survey her room, taking delight in the fact there was not a shred of male evidence to be found anywhere. Everything seemed feminine in nature from the pastel blue of the walls right down to the intoxicating smell that was uniquely her.

Spike decided against snooping around in an effort to learn more about her. Even if it aided in his plan should she catch him, it wasn't polite. As he scanned the room, he spotted an oversized chaise-lounge in the corner and strode silently over to settle down and remain until she woke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letting out a sleep-filled groan as she reached towards the ceiling in her stretch, Buffy suddenly felt a slight breeze steal through the window to blow delicately across her chest, making her nipples harden with its chill. Funny, I don’t remember leaving the window open.

Dropping her arms with the intent to go close it, she caught a slight movement out of her peripheral vision to the right. Turning to look towards the darkened corner where the sunset’s light did not reach her favorite reading chair, she gasped when she saw the tip of a black combat boot on the floor escaping the blackness from the shadows.

Knowing that she was now aware of his presence, Spike slowly rose from the chair and emerged into the light.

“‘Lo love.” Acting casual as he hooked both thumbs through the belt of his pants, Spike began a deliberate and seductive saunter towards her, head tilting to the side as he studied her.

Startled beyond belief, Buffy let out a little "eeep" and immediately tried covering her scantily clad form while backing up so fast she hit the wall with a dull thud.

She watched with wide frightened eyes as the figure of a man emerged from the corner. Noticing the smirk that adorned his chiseled face, it clearly implied that he had been watching her, but for how long she wondered. Getting more frightened by the second as he drew closer with each step she blindly began groping with her right hand for any object with which to fend him off while her eyes remained transfixed on the intruder before her. The low rumble of his voice pierced through her fear long enough that she stilled her movements as he spoke in a deep-silken British tone.

“Was wonderin when you were gonna wake. Was thinkin 'bout doin it m’self, buuuuuuuuuut,” he drawled, "knew you were gonna need the rest.”

Snapping herself out of the trance he induced upon her, she snatched the nearby table lamp, poising it in the air in a defensive stance.

“I don’t know who you are or what you want but if you take one step closer…” she tried hard to sound threatening but her voice trembled despite her efforts.

“And what the hell is that suppose to mean… needing my rest?”

In a flash of black, he rushed her before she could blink. His left hand grabbed her right wrist in a bruising grip to prevent the lamp she held from being used against him. His free hand slipped around her neck to draw her ear roughly to his mouth.

Gripping the forearm that held her neck tightly, Buffy felt her heartbeat triple in speed as she breathed in a distinct masculine smell that held undertones of leather and cigarettes. She knew in an instant that she would be powerless to fight him off as his powerful form leaned in to violate the remaining space between them.

“Eh eh eh… no need for that pet… ‘less you like it rough… ay?” He chided her in a hushed tone.

Spike had absolutely no intentions of hurting this beautiful woman, however, if she was going to get violent, well then, he could oblige her and play it that way too. She had stirred such an intense desire within him that he wanted nothing more than to throw her to the ground and take her right there, but the situation dictated he stick to his plan.

The second Buffy felt his breath wash over her ear, her nipples hardened even further and goose bumps sprang up over the entire length of her body. Her mind was racing with fear, heart pounding so hard beneath her chest she thought it would burst. Yet a certain part of her body ignored that fear and responded to his closeness, sending a wave of heat to her stomach and a swarm of confusion through her mind.

His tone was dangerous, serious, threatening, yet sounded so sexy with his accent at the same time that the odd paradox rendered her mentally paralyzed. Ever so slowly, she loosened her grip on the lamp in an effort to let him know she wouldn’t try to use it on him, jumping when he slammed her wrist against the wall, making it drop to the floor with a loud clank.

“There now, tha’s better.” The deepness of his voice sent a shudder through her that did not go unnoticed by him. He felt her hardened nipples through the thin material of his black t-shirt and smiled, releasing his grip to glide his hand down the length of her arm in a ghostly caress. Feeling her relax a bit as she lowered her arm he stepped back enough to take in the features of her frightened face. Making a decision, he swiftly took hold of both wrists pinning them to her sides in case she tried to lash out.

Finally able to get a proper look at him, Buffy made note of all his features trying to commit them to memory for the police if he left her alive. His hair was stark white from an obvious dye job as his eyebrows were darker in appearance, a scar gracing the left one making him look all the more dangerous, yet not unattractive. His cheekbones were set high and razor sharp on his face, complimented by his strong square jaw. Gulping audibly, she moved her inspection to his mouth taking in the perfect shape of his lips, the bottom lip so full and plump that it literally screamed kiss me. Her mouth opened slightly as if wanting to do just that before catching herself to clamp it shut.

“Spike,” was all he said.

“Spike?” Her eyes snapped to his, taking them in for the first time, stunned by their intensity. They were truly an amazing combination of sapphire and glacial-ice blue. Impossibly beautiful and utterly hypnotizing they reminded her of angels, though his hardened features lent them an eerie demon-like appearance cold with intention, she assumed, of enjoying her torture at his hands.

Tilting his head to one side he continued, “Yeah. Figured you'd wanna know what to scream… when the time, hmm… COMES,” he emphasized. He released one wrist and raised his hand, allowing a single finger to drag softly down the curve of her cheek.

“Wanted to be sure you’d had enough sleep too,” he lowered his mouth dangerously close to hers, “since you’ll be screaming it quite a bit.” The tip of his tongue slipped out to trace his bottom lip, wetting it anticipation of what she would taste like.

With the full realization of his intent, adrenaline shot through Buffy as instinct kicked in. She tried desperately to shove him back only to be pushed harder into the wall and held firm while he chuckled at her weak attempt.

“Just take whatever it is you came to steal and leave. I-I… never saw you.” she pleaded as her eyes closed tightly, turning her head as far away from him as possible.

“Now where’s the fun in that luv?” He replied while inwardly groaning at the feel of her body as her struggles only served to add friction against his already aching groin. He seized both wrists again and purposely ground his erection against her abdomen once, twice...

“S’ides, ’m not a thief… though I do have a tendency to take what I want.”

Brusquely he wrapped one arm round her waist, tugging her away to stand a few feet from the wall. He began to leisurely circle behind her, mimicking a predator sizing its prey before the slaughter. A small part of him felt guilty for frightening her like this but the bigger part was relishing in her needless fear. If you had any idea… the pleasure I'll bring your body tonight… Soon enough my sweet Buffy, soon enough and you'll be begging instead of struggling, I promise you.

His fingertips gently trailed her tiny waistline before coming to grip both hips firmly from behind. Pressing his body against her backside, he allowed his erection to nestle inside the curve where her bottom cheeks met. He dropped his head down, placing his lips at her shoulder blade to run them sensuously inside the arch of her neck.

The manner in which this stranger inhaled deeply was similar to that of a wild beast trying to learn her scent… memorizing it so he could track her should she break free to run. Holding as still as possible against him and the onslaught of his mouth, Buffy tensed at the thought of what he could and might do.

Would he tie her up and simply rape her? Or, would he be violent, knocking her around before he took what he wanted? Once finished, would he kill her because she had seen his face? She shuddered once more and vowed silently to herself she would not go down without a fight. The sudden image of him hovering over her, pumping into her body flashed through her mind causing the heat in her womb to grow again. NO… no matter what response he had evoked in her body with his primal actions she could not allow herself to gain an ounce of pleasure from this man, he was a monster, nothing more, nothing less.

His right hand began winding itself round to her front, stopping to rest softly against the expanse of her stomach. He splayed his fingers wide and pulled her against him even closer in a gesture that spoke of dominance. Placing an open mouth over her pulse point and sucking gently, he swirled his tongue in lazy circles, smiling against her skin upon hearing her exhale.

Buffy released a silent breath she didn’t realize she'd held as her mouth formed an ‘O’, dropping her head back to rest against his shoulder. However frightened she felt inside there was no denying that a small part of her found everything he was doing to her highly erotic. He was devastatingly handsome, sexy beyond words, and despite his dangerous demeanor and clear intentions she found herself succumbing to visions of that tongue and its potential on other parts of her body. What is he doing to me? Stop that… no. Stop. Oh God, don't, don't… stop. Her control slipped away as her breathing became ragged with desire.

Spike released her, letting a chuckle slip through his lips. Circling back to face her, he thought he caught a hint of lust cross her features before quickly being replaced with an air of disgust and revulsion as her eyes narrowed.

“Now that we're on the same page, tell me your name luv. Tell me so that I know to whom I'll owe my pleasure to tonight.”

“No!” Buffy surprised herself with the force of her own voice. The reality of her situation came crashing back to her now that he was speaking again.

Spike stared at her lips, taking in their lush appearance for the first time. Out of nowhere, the desire to taste them took hold, growing as he watched her panting, forcing her to lick her lips. Seconds before he caved to his need, William emerged to restrain him.

What do you think you're doin mate?

Spike never kissed a woman… ever, until she either initiated it or asked him. Though he always consented, its only purpose was to keep the clientele happy. Deep inside, he hated this more than the act of sex itself with these complete strangers. Kissing was too… personal, too intimate… something to be shared by two people who genuinely cared for one another.

Look at those lips though, bet they taste like heaven.

He leaned forward ignoring all reason and logic for the briefest of moments before halting.

You can't do this! William pleaded for them both.

Spike reasoned with him. She's gonna want it anyway. ’S jus an act! Jus' acting here.

And he was an actor… a really good actor………………………………… TBC

A/N: Ok, so maybe I am evil. So far I've kept my promises thought right? Next chapter, I promise, will hold all that you've been waiting for.