Author's Chapter Notes:
OK, here it is. Sorry it took me so long, sometimes vacation isn't necessarily vacation, but I wasn't happy with this chappy for a long time till the muse woke me up at 4:30 one morning. A pot of coffee and 8 hours later found me 100% comfortable with what I'd written. I'd like to thank Kar (Karbear57), Marzbar, Jeanie, Jaime, Vicki, and Nicole for all their help, you guys are awesome. And thanks to all my faithful readers and those who have left reviews, it's like food for the soul. Warning: The sexual activities in this chapter will be graphic in nature and there may be some language/words used that may be offensive to some. Pleased be advised/forewarned if you are sensative to these issues, thanks.
Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter for the extra disclaimer. Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys.
Cont'd from ch. 5

“Anytime luv, anytime.” William pushed through one more time, astounded that the small gesture of her hand on his felt so right, so very right that he hated the fact she was here with Spike. So he said those last words with a shy, almost goofy grin and then retreated....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike mentally shook off the verbal exchange between Buffy and the boy so he could resume the role he came here to play.

Wanting very much to see her naked again, he situated himself near her hips. Hooking his fingers through her thong, he began pulling it down.

A modest woman at heart, Buffy didn't quite feel ready to 'bare all' despite the fact he'd already seen more of her nether regions than anyone else aside from her gynecologist.

"I-I know this part requires my clothes being off, bu…"

"Need to see you." He replied, then without warning ripped the material away from her and threw it to the floor without regard. Sitting up, he jerked her to her knees and grabbed the hem of her gown. He hurriedly yanked it over her head and threw the garment aside in the same careless manner.

Despite the intimacy they'd just shared, she concealed herself as best she could.

"Don't cover yourself." He took hold of her forearms and tugged at them but she remained insistent. "The time for bein' shy s' over."

"I know, just… a little self conscious here." His aggressive conduct wasn’t something she was use to at all. Everything about him and how he went about the things he did was completely different from her past lovers. Actually, he'd done things to her none of her ex's had done. Maybe that's why it's working?

Knowing it was ridiculous to be acting the way she was, she allowed him to pull her arms away from her body. He stared at her. As the seconds ticked by, she felt like covering herself again until he broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Perfect." he whispered. Seeing her up close instead of through a window brought back his awareness of the painful erection confined within his jeans. Unconsciously, his right hand moved to readjust himself.

He moved forward on his knees until they were close enough that her nipples brushed against his chest.

"No need to be self conscious, you're beautiful." He cupped her cheek then dipped his head in to capture her lips. As she parted her lips, he deepened their kiss, inviting her tongue to duel with his. Letting go of her cheek, he placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly dragged them down her arms, stopping to allow his thumbs to brush the soft skin on the underside of each breast. She moaned into his mouth while seeking out his waist with her tiny hands.

She pulled him nearer, placing her chest flush against his. It was Spike's turn to moan when she did this, reveling in the softness of her skin and the feel of the two hardened pebbles as they pressed into him. He felt her hands drift towards his bottom to grab and pull him even closer to her, grinding her hips lightly against his.

Pulling back from their kiss, she needed a moment to catch her breath. It felt as if there were bolts of electricity running between them when their upper bodies made contact. The feel of his incredibly firm ass had her wanting to shove him on his back, rip apart his jeans and ride him into the sunset.

She felt the sudden need to slow this down. When she ground herself against his cock, her clit suffered the delicious friction of hitting the jean material, making her pussy quiver with anticipation. It didn't seem right or fair that a total and complete stranger could have this effect on her and not the men she'd chosen to be partners with in the past.

Right or wrong, her body was singing with desire. All it knew was how sinfully good every inch of him felt; the silky skin that blanketed his impossibly hard muscles, the rock-solid bulge between his legs, the tantalizing kisses that befuddled her brain and those eyes, those hypnotic eyes that reminded her of a thin sheet of freshly frozen ice over the bluest of pools.

"Still trust me?"

Pulled from her thoughts, she answered his question with a nod. He pulled away and climbed off the bed to her confusion until she saw he was reaching for his zipper. The sound it made as he slowly pulled it down had her licking her lips in anticipation. She held a mental breath as he unfastened his buckle and popped the button with his thumb.

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion until he pulled apart the jean material. It revealed nothing except light brown curls that surrounded his… Oh myyYYY GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I knew it felt like, but, oh god, it's, it's………………. HUGE! There's no way that, that… thing is going to fit!


She couldn't drag her eyes away, she wanted to but as he took the long veined member into his hand and gave it a few long strokes she felt compelled to watch.

He observed her face blush heavily as she continued staring while he touched himself. He smiled wickedly, deciding to make good use of this opportunity to bring her further out of her shell.

He stopped to slide his jeans off and picked them up with the intention of putting them alongside his duster. Turning towards her vanity, he all but forgot that particular mirror until he saw more than half her naked form in its reflection. Forgetting the jeans entirely he let them go and turned back towards the bed, crawling onto it like a panther towards one very nervous looking Buffy.

"Wha's the matter? You act like you've never seen a man before." He threw her a saucy grin and set about prowling around her backside.

"I have, just… not one who's so, so well endowed. I think you might break me."

Chuckling, he sat behind her spread legged. Looping an arm around her waist, she let out a tiny yelp when he dragged her back against him and scooted towards the foot of the bed.

Allowing him to settle her between his legs, she stretched herself out. She felt his erection press into her back as he leaned forward and started grabbing pillows.

"Not gonna break you. I'll make sure you're good and ready, believe me." After reaching his desired location, he quickly moved several of her pillows behind to prop them both up.

"It's going to be a long night then." It was just a thought, but instead it flew out of her mouth matter-of-factly. He looked at her in the mirror and cocked an eyebrow before she started snickering. After she composed herself, he asked her a question.

"Ever play a game called show-n-tell, luv?"

"You mean the kids' game? Like at school?

"Sorta, but s' more… adult-orientated." He waggled both brows at her.

"That would be a no then." She was curious but at the same time apprehensive of what he had in mind.

He leaned forward to whisper his next words huskily against the shell of her ear.

"I want you to show me how you masturbate, and I want you to tell me how you're doin' it. In detail!"

She nearly choked. He couldn't be serious could he? He certainly wasn't smiling as if it were a joke. He's not joking. I can't do that, no… there's nooooo way in hell.

"IIIIIIIII don't think I wanna play that game, sorry."

"Oh, I think you will." Letting her know it wasn't a request, he reached underneath each of her thighs and swiftly pulled them apart. Satisfied with the mirror's reflection of her knees bent, feet planted on the bed and legs splayed wide, he released his grip and pulled her hair to one side. He ran his tongue languorously along the side of her neck until he reached the pulsing point of her jugular. Feeling it beat wildly against his lips, he bit down firmly with blunt teeth, making her recoil slightly.

After everything that happened earlier, she shouldn't have been surprised at his audacious manner, still this was different. He was asking, no telling her to pleasure herself in front of him. And say what she was doing.

Okay, again with the 'what am I paying him for' if I'm about to take care of myself? Either there was a method to his madness or he was just plain kinky, with an ultra-weird fetish for mirrors. She'd just have to trust him again, as she said she would and take comfort in the fact she could use her safe word at anytime.

When he released her skin, he spoke in a seductive bedroom voice.

"Don' worry, s' a two way street. You won' be the only one gettin' a show." He knew that by making her do this in front of both him and a mirror it would open her up that much more, and in the literal sense as well. Not to mention everything that led them to this point made his cock so hard that his little session outside her window seemed like a distant memory. He could use another wank if he was to shag her good and proper without unloading himself too early.

Ohmygod, he's, he's going to jerk-off in front of me? The image of stroking himself by her bedside earlier came back. She remembered being fascinated with it, how it looked, how he had no shame whatsoever in what he did and how she couldn't tear her eyes away even when her mind insisted. Masturbation is supposed to be a private act, performed alone, at least in her world. But he wasn't asking her to do anything he wasn't willing to do himself, and that alone distorted her opinion, allowing curiosity to creep in. If he's doing this too, then at least we're on equal ground… I think.

"Lemme help start you off." He placed his hands on top of hers, entwining their fingers together. "Jus' relax," he whispered, "and remember our safe word, 'kay?"

Running their joined hands across her breasts, he stopped to cup each one. Massaging gently in circles using her palms, he pinched both nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rolling them until they hardened like diamonds.

She watched his face in the mirror as he focused on her chest from over one shoulder. She opted to 'play along' moving her hands with his, fighting the awkward feeling of yet another new and unmentionable experience.

The longer he teased her nipples and kneaded her breasts, the more sensitive they became. The warm feeling of his hands assisting her quickly lured her mind further and further away from her discomfited thinking.

It amazed her, his ability to melt her inhibitions away with his touch. If this was only the beginning of their evening together, she wondered to what lengths he could persuade her body to go. It was frightening, it was exhilarating, he was going to be the death of her, killing her with the most taboo of pleasures. But what a way to go.

And that's exactly what she did… let go. As raw need replaced free will, she began taking a more active role in the manipulation of her breasts. After a few seconds, he released one of her hands and placed his own on her abdomen, sliding it downward to cup her soft mound.

"Ahhh… feels good." She closed her eyes as the rhythm of her breathing picked up, opening her mouth to take in more oxygen.

"Talk to me. What are you doin' that feels so good." He nudged her head with his shoulder, indicating he wanted her to look in the mirror.

Her eyes fluttered open to see her own face painted in ecstasy. This was all so new that her mind flooded with thoughts, reasons as to why she shouldn't be doing this, but her physical need won out as the hand that held her sex began rubbing in lazy circles over her clit.

"TELL me Buffy, or I'll stop." He pressed his thumb against her swollen nub then pinched it to let her know he was serious before taking his hand away.

"NO, no. Don't stop. I-I like my breasts rubbed just like yo… just like I'm doing. My nipples, uhnn, ahhh, so sensitive. Feels good when I, ohhh, squeeze them just like this." She finished by taking over what he started, tweaking the rosy buds while using the heels of her hands to push her breasts together.

Spike was positively gloating inside. There she was, his wanton golden goddess pleasuring herself as only she knew best. His right hand left her to that job and joined his left between her legs. He watched in the mirror as he opened the swollen folds beneath her clean-shaven pussy. Using his thumb, he rewarded her by circling her nubbin while his middle finger caressed the tender pink skin inside.

Deciding to take advantage of the state she was in, he slowly inserted his finger as far as it could go, wiggling around until she squirmed before adding a second one. Removing his fingers from her clit, he grasped one of her hands and slowly drew it down to rest on the hand he had buried inside of her.

"What naughty things do you do to that sweet pussy of yours to get so hot when you're all alone? Do you finger yourself? Like this?" He pumped his fingers in and out, stopping to scissor them back and forth when he felt her muscles clamp around them.

"I, I rub my clit really fast, it gets me ready." She watched in the mirror as their combined hands stimulated her core, inserting one of her fingers with his, losing herself in the feeling of being so full. Her other hand left her chest and started rubbing her clit frantically as they both continued.

"Tha's my girl. What else do you do to that delectable cunny of yours? To get off? Show me." Spike became more aroused by the second, watching her as she joined in his ministrations. Now was the time and he knew it, he slid his fingers out and helped to push her own in deeper, replacing his.

"I need my, my…"

"What pet? What do you need?"

"I need Mr. Gordo."

What the hell?

"I beg your pardon? Who?" He didn't know what to make of her request.

"My, my… top drawer, over there, quick!" She pointed towards the nightstand that she grabbed the lamp from earlier to try to protect herself from him.

Spike eased her forward and then back against the pillows after extracting himself from behind her. He reached the drawer she indicated and pulled it out to reveal an average size bright pink dildo with a pig's head painted on the end. Well, well, what do we have here? Pleased with this new discovery he quickly rejoined her on the bed, this time facing her while still leaving a clear view to the mirror. As he kneeled in front of her, he turned it on and handed it to her.

Overcome with the need for release, Buffy seized the pink rubber instrument and quickly placed it against her throbbing clit. Rubbing it up and down to coat it in her juices, she slid it rhythmically along her opening with one hand, the other spreading her outer folds open.

"Buuuuffy, if you don't tell me what you're doin', I'll take Mr. GORDO away." He emphasized her pet name for the toy, highly amused that she would even think to give it one. Truth be told, he was awestruck at the enthusiasm with which she used said toy to pleasure herself.

She was engrossed with watching herself in the mirror until she realized what Spike had said.

"I like the pressure, the vibrations. Need to get it wet enough so I can, ohhhhhh…" In one thrust, she buried Mr. Gordo inside her to the hilt; bucking her hips wildly against both hands.

Unable to take it anymore, Spike grabbed his cock and squeezed with all his might. Rubbing his thumb over the weeping tip, he used his pre-cum to aid in his own quest for relief. The woman before him was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her legs spread wide, fucking herself in earnest, sheer pleasure and lust composing themselves within her heated expressions. If he didn't take care of himself now he'd surely hurt her by taking over the vibrator's job.

"Uhnn, such a naughty kitten you are. I want you to keep fucking yourself and watch me." Needing release, he started pumping himself furiously. No, it wouldn't be long now as he watched his girl impale herself repeatedly with the toy faster and faster.

Her eyes went straight to his groin, noticing his hand barely covered the width of his massive shaft. With every stroke he administered, she found herself matching his rhythm, imagining it was him inside of her. Caught up in their voyeuristic display, she turned the toy's setting to high.

Seeing her move the vibrator in time with his strokes he broke down and came with a roar. Stream after stream of hot semen shot out, its projection hitting the inside of his thigh to run down and stain her bedspread. His entire body jerked as his spasms continued, slowing down only when the last of it surged forth to run down his fingers like molasses. Gasping heavily, he looked to find that she appeared to be getting close herself. That's when he sprang into action.

She watched his strokes grow more frantic as he growled in pleasure, thick ropes of cum erupting from the monstrous head of his cock. Thrusting the toy in and out, she felt her arousal soar from the visual and physical stimulation, bringing her that much closer to the edge.

As she neared the point of ecstasy, she felt the vibrator torn from her depths. When her eyes registered Spike struggling to shut it off, she cried out.

"NOOO, no, no, NO!" In frustration and anger, she lunged at him, reaching for the hand that held Mr. Gordo. He kept his hand just out of reach but tumbled onto his back when she tackled him, dropping the vibrator on the floor.

"You son-of-a-BITCH!" She cried and immediately started smacking his shoulders angrily as he tried to stop her. In the process, she felt his cum smear against her legs, making her incensed at the knowledge he'd gotten off but had prohibited her own release.

"Buffy! Buffy! BUFFY!!! Spike finally grasped her flailing hands and pressed them to her sides, noting that she was now on top of him wriggling her naked form against his.

She was much stronger than he gave her credit for, and though she was pissed, he was thankful his plan remained intact. Holding her tightly, he addressed her as she wrenched and jerked her body to regain control over her present position.

"I SAID we play this by MY rules. Get it through that pretty li'l head of yours and stop trying to HIT me."

He felt her relent somewhat but she still fought him, though not with as much force as before.

Knowing her struggles were in vain, Buffy settled down. She was so flustered she couldn't see straight. Three times now he'd prevented her. If he kept this up, she was either going to kick him out or take matters into her own hands… somehow.

"Tha's better." He let her go and wrapped his arms around her loosely, massaging circles into her lower back. "You've no idea how sexy you look, touching yourself like that. Mmmmm, bloody gorgeous, drove me crazy." He rolled them over and got up, heading for his duster.

What the hell is he doing now? Ughhhh, I so want to kick his ass. She watched as he retrieved something from his coat and sauntered back to her with a sly grin.

"Roll over." He climbed back on the bed and straddled her just below her perky bottom so he could enjoy the view. "Gonna give you a lil massage, take away some of that… tension." Opening the bottle of massage oil he always carried while working, he poured some into his palm. Rubbing both hands together briskly to warm it up, he started on her lower back, kneading his lean strong fingers into her muscles.

"That's nice, but don't think you're off the hook mister. I'm STILL mad at you." When he'd told her to roll over, she didn't think he was going to give her a massage. But as his fingers worked her back, whatever lingering anger dissolved away. Figures he'd be good at this too… prick!

"Ohhhh, I'm sorry. Do you think you could ever forgive me? Pleeeeease?" He spoke in a playful begging tone as his fingers worked up her spine like a pro. He hoped to continue his plans without her reacting as badly as she had moments ago. If she did, he'd have to rely on Lorne's instruction and coax her 'forcefully'.

He still thought Lorne had seen more than he let on. Was she really somehow dangerous or was he just reading something into it that wasn't there at all? Bugger that. She's no more dangerous than a kitten with claws.

Dangerous to the heart, mate. Tha's where her power lies.
Ever the thinker, Spike knew William had foresight whereas he only lived for the moment. Naturally, the meaning was lost on him.

What the bloody hell are you gettin' at?

I dunno 'bout you, but I could easily fall i…


The inner-dialogue was interrupted by a teasing Buffy.

"I don't know, technically that's your third strike. I should send you packing. But if you keep this up, I'll reconsider it."

The banter had turned light and playful now and Buffy liked it this way. She really didn't think she could stay mad at him for long, especially the way he chose to 'make it up' to her.

"Mmmmm wow, you're really good at that. Oh, right there. That's where I'm stiff. Ow, ow, that's tight, careful."

Speaking of stiffness, staring at her derrière while rubbing her back seemed to reawaken his libido. It amazed him that a mere glimpse or slight touch of this girl was all it took to get his motor revving.

His hands worked out her knots as if they were nothing. In less than ten minutes, his expert touch had her cooing her praise. One more run through, then s' time my golden beauty. He worked her entire back over and checked to make sure that every muscle felt loose.

"Hey! You're not stopping are you? I forgive you alright, just don't stop." Buffy was in heaven. His touch was like magic, her muscles yielding their stress so easily under his skilled fingers. Oh yeah, he was forgiven all right, so long as he didn't pull any more pranks like he had earlier.

"Got no intentions of stoppin'. Jus’ got other areas that need tending to." His hands drifted to her lower back again and began the treatment all over again, however this time he went south to the two round cheeks that his growing erection now strained to reach.

Unable to resist, he left one hand to continue his work while the other grabbed the oil. He opened it with a flick of his thumb and poured a small amount on himself then chucked it aside. Taking his member into his hand, he spread the oil around it and gave it a few pumps. In no time flat, he was hard as nails again, aching to take her from behind. His hand rejoined the one still caressing her bottom. Shifting his body forward, the tip of his cock touched the place where her thighs met the swell of her bottom. She jumped with surprise but then settled back down as his words flowed over her like velvet.

"Such a lovely bum you have pet. S' jus' beggin’ for attention." His hips began pumping leisurely against her, cock sliding over and over her crack easily with the oil. With every pump, she spurred him on with her continued oooh's and aaah's. When she started pushing herself back against his forward thrusts, his desire kicked into high gear.

Her hips rose of their own accord to encourage him, unable to resist the slick feel of his manhood as it glided between the crack of her bottom. She hoped it wouldn't be long before they 'consummated' this business deal.

"You're a tease you know?" She kept the mood light while still making her point known that she wanted more. Considering his size, she wasn't sure if this was the best position to start with or not, but her body screamed to be filled, growing ever needy with his teasing.

He angled himself so that he was now pumping his length between her legs along her slit, simulating the action of taking her in this position while keeping her thighs pressed tightly together with his hands.

"Wouldn't want to disappoint now would I?" He snickered and gave her a few long strokes, feeling her wetness coat his already well-oiled cock against her folds. If he moved just right, it wouldn't take much to penetrate her; the mere thought drove him insane. Not yet. Can't, too much… too soon.

Groaning his frustration, he suddenly grabbed her shoulders, hauling her upwards so that her hands supported her body over the bed. Guiding himself back between her thighs with his hand, he struck her clit with each down-stroke.

"Ahh, Spike. What are you, OH!" When his spongy head struck her slick nub, she bucked backwards seeking more contact. Being yanked on all fours like a dog in such a submissive position only heightened the sensitivity of her nerves down there, setting her desire off like a rocket. She felt a fresh rush of juices escape her to run over him and down her leg.

Leaving any trace of nervousness for the situation behind, she moaned loudly and squeezed his entire length as tight as she could between the apex of her thighs.

The little minx was trying to get him at his own game. She had a good hold on him for sure, but that didn't stop him from pulling back.

He gazed into the mirror. When he saw how exquisite she looked arranged in front him, his hips began moving faster. He smiled at his reflection when she tried to grip him tighter. She wants to play it like that huh?

He leaned over her body, placing a gentle hand on her head.

"Turn your head this way and open those lovely green eyes of yours." He checked to make sure she did as he said, then continued.

"Like what you see kitten? Looks so God damn sexy… me takin' you from behind like this. Do you enjoy being fucked like this? Do you want me to stick my cock in that beautiful wet pussy of yours, take you hard? Fast? Bet you would, wouldn't you?" Spike was getting himself turned on even more by his own speech.

"You talk too much." Figuring a little taunting was in order in hopes he would take the bait, she continued goading him.

"I think you're more talk than action. Really, a little disappointed here." She was enjoying this show even more than their earlier ones, but begging was out of the question now. No more would she ask or beg for anything after what he'd done to her. She would have the upper hand from now on.

WHAT? Oh bugger that. You're gonna get yours Missy, just you wait.

"’S that what you think?" He asked menacingly. Tightening his hold on her hips he began pulling her into his thrusts, slamming them together with such force the slapping of flesh became thunderous.

"Yeah." Slap, slap. "That’s," slap, slap, slap, slap, "what I" slap, slap, slap, "think." He continued pounding against her, but judging from the bruising hold he had on her hips and the fact he went even faster now, she knew she was getting to him. Only problem now was the continued beating of his head against her clit. It was over-stimulating it, making her want to pull away.

By telling him she liked her clit rubbed, he tried to take her attitude down a notch or two by using the knowledge against her. All talk or not she liked it, he could tell. Oh, his Buffy was a dirty girl underneath she just didn't know it yet. He knew she was nowhere near ready, but when the time came, he wanted her so desperate that she would beg harder than she had earlier.

Giving her a few more thrusts, he started backing off and loosened the death grip he applied to her slim hips. No sooner had he done this than she leapt away from him, rolling over and back crawling towards the pile of pillows, giggling and pointing.

Buffy laughed wickedly as she watched the look of surprise take hold of his features thinking he looked absolutely gorgeous… just, like, that; panting heavily on his knees, his sculpted stomach muscles rippling in the sunset's light, his huge shaft glistening with her juices bobbing up and down with every breath he took. Oh, she wanted him bad enough, but she was going to make sure he wanted her bad enough to stop all his playing around.

"You…" Spike snarled as he reached her retreating form. Latching onto an ankle he jerked her back towards him with ease. Crawling the rest of the way up her body, he pinned her hands over her head in one of his.

Her laughing was not what he expected, but he could see it was all in fun, even though it was at his expense. Once his breathing slowed enough to speak, he scolded the giggling girl beneath him.

"Minx! Are you quite finished?" He smiled at her, waiting to see what she'd say.

"I should ask you the same." She chuckled a few more times then lay quietly.

"Actually? No. But for that little stunt you just pulled…I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you." His smile turned into a grin laced with malicious intent. When her smile faded, he grinned even wider.

"Oh don't worry. It'll only hurt a li'l."

"You wouldn't?!?!" Would he?

TBC

~~~~~~
A/N: DISCLAIMER: The picture isn't mine. I found it a awhile ago somewhere (bad memory) and had copied it to my computer. I wish I could give credit to whoever did it by name and more importantly their permission. I personally love it and hope whoever the creative genius is can forgive me, it was simply too juicy not to share with everyone.