Author's Chapter Notes:
I noticed that I have a lot more readers hits for this chapter without having read ch. 7 first. Just in case, I'm letting everyone know I posted 7 and 8 at the same time, so don't skip 7 or it may not make sense, thanks. You know whats coming - literally. The 'condom' issue will be addressed later for those of you that are wondering. You can always go back to read my response to your reviews. I've faithfully kept up with that promise. And yes, even though my hubby's here, I'll still continue to respond to the reviews.
As his laughter subsided, he praised her.

"You took your punishment well, I'm proud of you." If it hadn't been for her near fall, he wouldn't have noticed her edging closer to release, so preoccupied with getting drunk off her essence. He needed to be more careful. She was too divine, too delicious for his body to ignore. It had a mind of its own when it came to her. It wanted to take as much pleasure as it gave to her.

"A little bondage is good for the soul." He wrapped his arms around her small waist and kissed her cheek.

"Does this mean you'll untie me now? Please? I'll admit I enjoyed this but... well it's kinda scary being in a situation like this with someone I don't know."

His light mood fled from him the second after she spoke. She was right on both accounts. It would be scary to a woman being in a position where she couldn't defend herself and left at the mercy of a man she didn't know any better than someone off the streets. The thought hurt him, hurt William, but also served as a cold reminder of what he did for the money he earned.

This was good for him. Her words brought the reality of his present situation back into sharp focus. He didn't deserve her any more than the men she'd been with didn't. She wouldn't want anything to do with the shipwreck William was at this stage in his life, not even after he could quit working for Lorne permanently, the remains too demoralized and unworthy to be nothing more than dirt on her shoe. He could only enjoy his time with her tonight and maybe another if she wanted more of his 'talents', but not want him, never him.

"You're right... I'm sorry." He quickly untied her wrists and ankles, taking care to rub them in case they'd been tied too tight.

She realized the implication of what she said as soon as she saw the flicker of hurt in his eyes, instantly making her feel awful that it probably made him feel like a whore. It didn't matter if that's what he was or what he did, he was still a person. How could I be so thoughtless? When he stood back up, she turned around to face him.

"Hey," she spoke softly and raised a hand to his face, touching his jaw lightly. "I didn't mean it like that, I-I... Sometimes my mouth opens before my brain is engaged is all, I'm really sorry. I just meant..." He cut her short before going any further.

"’S ok... you're right. You don' know me from the postman I presume. Don't feel sorry for that." She actually apologized? To him? The concept was foreign.

He was learning more and more about her person as the night progressed than any client ever... period. He'd assured her it was fine, that she need not say she was sorry, but her kind heart had shown itself in more ways than just her words. The look on her face spoke of guilt and concern for his feelings, his feelings for Christ's sake. No use in denying it any longer, she was getting to him, really getting to him... body, mind, and now soul. William was getting dangerously close to the surface again. Bits and pieces of his dialog and taunts ran through Spike's mind. What if William tried to take over... completely? Send Spike back to where he came from... permanently?!?!

"No, it's not okay. I'm really am sorry and I want you to know that. No arguments, okay?" She warned him in a kidding manner while shaking her finger at him, feeling relieved when he smiled. Before her mind could rationalize what she was about to do, she stepped forward to embrace him in a hug.

He instinctively wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight, murmuring his thanks. She was truly amazing. Her regard for his feelings had touched him deeply and for the first time ever made him feel like more than he was. He would cherish this moment of kindness.

Spike struggled to keep William at bay, but couldn't deny they were thinking along similar lines for once. This woman would be so perfect for him. The way she made him feel had him wanting to write sonnets, take her for a moonlit stroll on the beach, and make love to her in an open field of flowers, the sunlight streaming through her golden hair... She's not yours, the words echoed a sadness that bounced off his heart, even as it beat fiercely for her.

Spike was the first to release his hold from the hug. Bringing his mouth to her ear, he purred.

"Now, where were we?" Not giving her time to answer he engaged her in a passion-filled kiss. He loved the feel of her eager mouth as she accepted his tongue inside to twirl and twist with his. When they broke for air, he took her by the hand, leading her around to the opposite side of the bed and instructed her to sit.

He walked to the freestanding mirror and rotated it to face where she sat.

"What is it with you and mirrors?" She couldn't help but ask.

"Trust me, `s for your benefit, luv." He crawled on the bed to settle behind her, pulled her flush against his chest and straddled her legs to plant both feet on the floor next to hers.

"Why bother askin', it's not as if you don' like it... I can tell." He smiled at her reflection as she blushed.

Was she that obvious or was he just that good. Probably a little of both. Didn't matter, she finally found herself anticipating what he would do next with eagerness. She felt more relaxed around him now. He'd gotten her to do things she only heard about from Anya and even managed a few things she was sure Anya hadn't done. Hell, by the end of tonight she'd have bragging rights over her best friend. Wait, scratch that, not going to tell her or I'll never live it down.

Pulled from her thoughts by his hands on her waist, he hauled her up to settle her directly on his lap. He drew her thighs apart and draped them over his so his shaft sat upright in front of her mound in plain view of the mirror. She marveled at its size as the head of it reached beyond her belly button and the width completely concealed her pubic region. Seeing it like this, she wondered how he fit all that inside without tearing her apart. The mere thought of having him inside her again had her pussy tingling; she wanted to watch as it happened, ah, so that's his plan. She congratulated herself. She was getting good at guessing his little game in advance.

Or was she?

Just as she thought he would raise her up to sink himself inside, he reached for her hand and placed it around the base of his cock, urging her to start pumping it up and down. She saw how tiny her hand appeared as even the longest of her fingers couldn't reach all the way around to make contact with her thumb. His hand joined hers, wrapping his fingers around himself just above hers. She gulped audibly when she saw how much room was still left between his first finger and the head of the beast. Looks like Mr. Gordo is out of a job.

Realizing this was the first time she touched this part of him, she studied it closely. Looking down as they continued their strokes in unison, she noted the bulging veins that ran his length, how soft his skin felt while beneath its surface he was as solid as steel.

"Mmmm, feels good."

She snapped her attention back to his reflection and nodded as if she heard him.

"I think you know what I want you to do next... don' you Buffy?" He smiled and glanced down at their joined hands. When she started pumping her hand faster, he shook his head 'no' at her. He smiled at her confused frown and pink tinged cheeks then took her free hand in his and guided it towards her pussy, leaning back slightly so there was room for the both of them. He found it endearing that she could still blush after all they'd done tonight.

Understanding what he meant, she began stimulating her clit. His fingers sought out her opening and slid two fingers into her well-lubricated hole, seeking out the spongy bundle of nerves. Finding it, he rubbed firmly back and forth with the pads of his fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhh... how do you do that? How do you uhnn, know just ahhhhhhhhh.... where to touch me?"

"Your body tells me everythin' I need to know." He picked up the pace of his strokes to his shaft and she followed his lead, her tiny hand squeezing him slightly, making him groan.

More often than not, it took two hands when he pleasured himself while alone. This was much nicer though. It didn't matter that her hand was smaller than his, it felt wonderful the way she gripped him, stroked him. As his head oozed a pearly white bead, he drew her attention to it.

"Can you hear my body? `S tellin' you somethin' right now."

She witnessed his pre-cum grow slowly into a large sphere before breaking to run like honey over the helmet of his cock. The urge to lick it overwhelmed her, but since her position wouldn't allow for that, she did the next best thing.

She licked her lips, and again, the image of her mouth surrounding his shaft flashed through his mind. He needed to stop this train of thought; it was stupid, selfish, and foolish at best. The only purpose it could serve would be to feed his fantasy as he jerked himself off at home... alone. Oh yes, she would continue to occupy his fantasies for many a night to come. He thought after being with her, being in her, it would squelch his desire, rid his system of the burning need to have her. Now he knew. It only fueled it. The memory of their night together would haunt him... whether he wanted it to or not.

"Oh FUCK!!!" He swore and watched helplessly as she removed the hand she used to pleasure herself with to reach out a finger, wiping his precious fluid up and brought it to her mouth. She smeared it across her bottom lip as if it were chapstick then lazily licked it off, smiling after his taste hit her tongue.

Buffy knew what she tasted like now... had enjoyed it, so when faced with his essence she wanted to taste him too, see if she would like it just as much.

"Mmmmmmm." It was sinful. Their combined taste on her tongue had her sucking her lip inside her mouth to devour the lingering remnants. Salt and musk infused her taste buds, creating an intense desire to have him in her mouth, gag reflex or not.

Her shocking behavior caught him unawares. Would it, would she never stop? He'd had not one but two first-ever experiences, all from the same woman who had her own set of issues, barriers that needed to be broken down. First the apology, and now this. His mind couldn't wrap itself around it and instead went mad with the need to possess her... wholly... make her his.

She looked in time to see his expression go black with lust before he grabbed her roughly, raising her entire body up to hover over his throbbing cock.

"Guide me in Buffy. NOW!" He growled his command at her threateningly, forcing her to scramble in order to carry out his demand. She grabbed at him with both hands, placing the head against her opening not even caring how big he was or how wet she would need to be in order to fit it inside without hurting. When he slammed her pelvis down, she cried out.

She was barely moist enough for the both of them, and it burned with stinging force as he stretched her to capacity. But her aching need to have him outweighed the pain, and she basked in the feeling of having him home inside her once again.

He held perfectly still, unable to relinquish his bruising grip to her slender form. His lips curled back, gritting his teeth as his body shook hard from her scorching heat. The unyielding tightness of her passage held him fast while he waited for her body to stretch and accommodate him. He'd hurt her, must have. The anger he felt at himself that he'd caused her any real harm was the only thing that kept him from moving.

His appearance resembled a wild animal, straining with all its might against the end of some invisible rope, unable to move. She took over on instinct, moving on top of him back and forth, willing away the pain until her muscles relaxed of their own accord. She sighed with relief and reached a hand back to wrap around his tense neck, bending his ear towards her mouth, she whispered her own command.

"Fuck me Spike. Fuck me hard." He roared his frustration away as she pulled his head inwards, capturing him in a kiss that spoke of lust in its purest form.

All concern for her pain fled upon her heated request, his need to have, to own her took over all other thought and controlled his body. The kiss broke as he raised her practically all the way off his cock to bring her slamming back down onto him, screaming her name out in hedonistic pleasure.

In her position, her feet couldn't touch the ground so she clung to his neck with both hands as best she could. Over and over he brought her down hard, spearing her with his shaft.

"Do you see that? Watch my cock as it pumps in and out of that hot pussy of yours. Aaaah, feels so god-damn perfect pet. Gonna fuck you so good, so hard that I'm all you'll dream about for weeks... all you'll want inside of that luscious body of yours. Are you ready to see those stars I told you about?"

"YES!!!" She cried out and continued watching the reflection of his cock, glistening with her juices in the candle light as it reappeared only to be swallowed again and again within her depths.

He suddenly stood and pulled her off him. Turning them both towards the bed, he picked her up and threw her onto it, following closely behind. Buffy rolled to her back and spread her legs wide, expecting him to take her like this. It's not what he had in mind however.

"Turn over" he instructed her. And without hesitation, she obeyed. His mind tried to focus, tried to push the shroud of desire aside and his need to have her. He needed to maintain control. All his plans, all his efforts would be for nothing if he didn't.

She felt like a rag doll as he roughly brought her to her knees facing the vanity. He wore a dangerous, primal look over his sharp features that would have frightened Lucifer himself. Not Buffy. This was the face of her savior... come to liberate her.

The space between her thighs revealed him guiding his lust-engorged cock back to her opening. As he pierced her core, she was swept away, caught in a myriad of sensations that flowed through her body in a river of sweet agony.

Encircling her waist with his left arm, the right crossed her chest to clasp her left shoulder, anchoring her to him. He utilized the leverage to join them, crushing her body tightly against his.

He took her with such feral force she could barely catch her breath before his pelvis came slamming back, hipbones digging sharply into the soft flesh of her ass with every stroke. So rapt in the blend of pain and pleasure, it came as no surprise this time when her womb began to tighten.

"Spike," she gasped, "I think I'm........ uh......I-I'm gonna........"

Uh-oh. That got his attention. He slowed considerably and pulled out.

"Oh no you don't!" She would not be denied this time. Turning on him with a deadly gleam in her eyes, she knocked him over and straddled him swiftly.

"Jesu....CHRIST Buffy... what are you.... UHNN." There was no need for hands, so wet was she, so rigid his erection. She thrust herself down, not missing a beat as she rode him at an alarming rate. He grabbed her hips, nearly caving at the wonderful feel this position brought. Her dominating display made his blood boil, the vixen above him drunk from her moment of supremacy.

It didn't last long; he quickly flipped her, never breaking the contact of their union.

She screamed in a voice laced with anger.

"I'll kick you out of my house so fas..."

"Shut up, Buffy." The tone of his reply was normal, almost soft as he felt her form heaving against his.

"I WILL do it, Spike, and I'll kee..." Damnit!

He crushed his mouth to hers, cutting off the remainder of her threat.

Starting the dance over on a different note, he set the tempo of his thrusts to languorous. This is better, he decided... for both of them. His head tilted and the kiss deepened. Placing her small hands at his face and neck, she drew him in while her body undulated beneath him.

Long moments passed as the couple wound their arms around one another, lips fused, each emulating the other's movements to prevent any loss of skin on skin contact. When the kiss ended lightly, he adorned her face with gentle, feathering brushes of his lips and stroked her hair affectionately.

"You are torturing me... aren't you?" She enjoyed this lazy, unhurried pace. It gave her time to memorize how everything felt, how he felt. Her fingers drifted across his back and down to cup his bottom. She indulged in her urge to squeeze him there. Mmm, she marveled at its feel as he pumped himself in and out of her. God, he can be so tender, so soft, so... oh god! A ball of pleasure pitted deep within her core made itself known. Don't tell him.

"Not torturing................ freeing you."

This broke her concentration.

"Freeing me?" Confused, she asked, "From what?"

He hesitated before answering, before the truth spilled from his lips. If he gave her the answer, the cure to her problem, he might not ever see her again.

"Yourself." He decided her fate must be her own as he uttered the answer. Pushing himself up to his knees, he lifted her legs, propping them over his shoulder and picked up the pace.

"I don't... oh god!" The angle in which he'd placed her reignited her need. "Understand."

"Stop thinkin', forget understandin'. Right now, I want you to FEEL. For once in your life... jus' BE. Give yourself to me and be WITH me Buffy." He felt her walls begin to flutter and knew it was time. If he couldn't get her to submit, to relinquish all control, he honestly didn't know what he would do.

No!!!

"Let go. You're safe with me... take you to heaven and back as many times as you want... jus' give into it.............. to me."

"I-I." No. There was no way. Her walls were built for a reason... protection. They afforded her the option to walk away from anything or anyone at anytime, with no damage to her being or her heart. Men were not to be trusted... any of them.

"Can't."

He couldn't, wouldn't accept her answer. The fighter within him stepped forth. Failure was not an option.

"I made you promises tonight... promises I intend to keep." He shrugged her legs off and reluctantly pulled himself out to reach under her shoulders, bringing her upright until they were eye to eye.

She found herself caught in the 'Nile' blue current of his eyes, her body unable to stop him as he dragged them to the edge of her bed. Her legs still astride his, he planted his feet on the floor and lifted her entire body up. He held her their, poised, waiting. She groaned, willing her concentration not to be broken from the conversation as she gripped his shoulders.

"You wanted me from the moment you saw me kitten, don' deny it. ‘S ok. I wanted you too... from the very second I laid eyes on you... at The-Hide-Away. For days on end I've wanted you... wanted this," he briefly glanced down before pinning her back with his stare.

She couldn't speak. He'd seen her that night? Had wanted her... before this arrangement? She didn't know how she felt about that, or if she should feel anything at all. In the end it was just sex, wasn't it?

"TELL ME Buffy. Tell me you want me and I'll end it. Your sufferin'.... and mine...all of it, right here, right now."

Her indecision hung in the air so thick it was palpable. Praying her need, her need for him would sway in his favor and end their torment.

"I... I, PLEASE!" Distraught from the breadth of emotions ranging from her need for fulfillment to the necessity of self-preservation, the gap, so close yet immeasurable, began closing in around her.

"Tell me, baby... end it!"

Please, her body cried, determined to win the fight against her stubborn mind.

"I need to..." Don't beg, don't beg, don't beg. "I want to..."

"Need what? Want what? SAY IT!" Give in, give in and give yourself over to me.

"I need you... God I need you. Pleeeease... please." Her last two words barely a whisper as her mêlée ended... her longing the victor.

"I didn' quite hear that baby, say it ag..."

"Damnit, Spike... make me cum. Please! I'm begging you, please." She sobbed, every part of her drained from the battle. Both triumph and defeat were hers, for better or worse she would figure out later.

"Tha's my girl."

They met somewhere in the middle, mouths crashed together each needing the other to complete the journey.

Thanking the Gods above, he brought her body down, plunging deep within her.

Twin cries of satisfaction echoed off the walls of her bedroom. She gave as good as she got, writhing on top of him with wild abandon as he pushed back, both racked with the torrid desire for completion, so close... so close.

Not yet, not yet. His senses reached out, seeking a deeper connection with this woman as their bodies melded. He wanted her to remember this, remember him. Grabbing her ass with both hands, he pulled her harder onto his aching cock.

Staring into his eyes, she lost herself in their beauty; swearing he could see straight through to her very soul, could read her every thought, see every secret. She didn't care. All that mattered right now was them, both taking and giving what the other needed, both willing slaves captured in the moment.

The ball of warmth in her belly grew, turning molten as it wound itself deep around her core where they joined. It wouldn't be long now, and this time there was no stopping. She'd given in to him, did as he asked. The time had come for promises to be kept.

He gasped as her passage tightened around his shaft, squeezing harder and harder with every thrust he gave. Gripping her ass harder, one hand dipped beneath to wet itself in her juices. Spreading his first two fingers in a 'V' around his cock, he growled from the feel of her mound as it sucked him inside over and over.

"Thas' it baby, let go. Wanna feel you cum around my cock." He pulled his fingers back and slipped them both into her puckered hole, pumping it in time with his thrusts.

Her eyes went wide when he re-entered her other opening, stretching it further than before. Her body began shaking uncontrollably then ascended into the clouds. The intensity of this feeling began overwhelming her. Moments before she didn't think she could handle it, she broke. With a strangled cry, she came hard. Her muscles clamped down, her body went rigid and time stood still. Clutching his shoulders tightly she searched his eyes, looking for something, anything with which to anchor her body as it fell into an abyss of a realm that seemed otherworldly.

"God yes. So perfect, luv, so beautiful." Her grip on his cock held him so strongly he couldn't move his hips. Her pussy quaked and pulsed around him then released a stream of juices that scorched him as it poured to run down his sac. Repressing his own need to cum, he tried desperately to prolong her orgasm, pumping his fingers in and out deeply within her second entrance before adding a third.

Her ecstasy surrounded him, drowning him physically and mentally. She was a true goddess, and he her humble servant. Time passed slowly until he felt the hold of her body begin to waver. He didn't want it to end; he wanted to prolong her bliss for however long he could. As he willed himself to pull out, he gently laid them back and rolled her over. Pulling out of her heaven, his knees went to the floor and spread her thighs wide. Pride overtook him when he saw that she'd cum so hard the bed became stained with a wet circle of her excitement.

Perched between her legs he dove into her dripping channel, licking deep inside her center as if his life depended on it, wanting to absorb her very essence, everything he'd worked so hard for. He threw her legs over his shoulders and lapped at her spendings, growling when he felt her release a second time, the precious liquid gushing from her to run down his chin.

Buffy thrashed above him, seeking purchase from anything that would ground her when his mouth latched onto her. She had yet to come down from the pinnacle of her first orgasm when he sent her over the edge a second time. She could barely breathe. Her screams locked in her throat until her hands found his head. She held on as he drank from her greedily. When the need for air finally opened her lungs, it sent his name out with a cry that could shatter glass.

Spike never stopped, not even after she ceased to provide him with her essence. When he finally pulled away, he had to assist her in releasing the deadly grip she had on his hair.

"Taste so good pet, mmmm." He licked along her opening, her thighs, anywhere there remained even a single drop of her spent pleasure until she was clean. Lowering her legs slowly, he glanced at her face. The look of a woman well-loved stared back at him. Contentment glazed her eyes as the last of her body's tremors ceased. He smiled at her then stood, heading directly for the bathroom.

All she could do was lie there, feeling almost comatose as her senses tried their hardest to regain composure. Her body didn't know how to handle what had just happened, because it never had happened. Before she could wonder where Spike had gone, he reappeared at her side, pulling her onto the bed and cradling her in his lap.

His instinct was to care for her as best he knew how. It wasn't in his experience to have to, to want to, but this was before her. He never had this particular kind of reaction from anyone... Close??? Not even! As he lifted her boneless body up as carefully as possible, he settled her in his lap and began rocking her gently, murmuring against her head as it drooped forward. Lifting the dampened washcloth he retrieved from the bathroom, he softly patted the perspiration away from her forehead and brow, trying to cool her.

He was an enigma to her. How he could go from treating her roughly to caring for her so tenderly boggled her mind. She tried to understand what he was whispering to her but gave up; choosing instead to focus on the comfort the cold cloth brought her over-heated skin.

"So very proud of my girl."

This she heard and lifted her head to look at him. His eyes had an instant calming effect on all her senses. As she parted her lips to try and speak he quieted her.

"Sshhhh. Don't talk, baby."

He skimmed the washcloth delicately over her chest. Gradually, he made his way down her stomach and between her thighs, nudging them open to soothingly wash her, being careful not to apply too much or too little pressure to the overly sensitive area.

He nearly finished tending to her when he heard her speak faintly.

"I'm hungry."

What?

"What?"

"I'm hungry" she said with more clarity.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"After everythin' that jus' happened, THAT is the only thing you can say?"

She smiled her best and nodded. Reaching a hand to his cheek, she tilted her head up and kissed him sweetly.

"Thank you is the best I can manage right now. After all THAT, I need food. How about it, you hungry, too?"

She tried to mask just how much he'd really affected her. Where others had failed, this man not only succeeded but also exceeded what she thought possible. He tugged imperceptibly at her heart with his warm smile, making her wish this was anything other than a business deal.

He smiled lovingly and nodded in agreement.

"You are most welcome. Any time luv, anytime."

A/N: Whewwwwww, cigarette anyone??? I know I could use one, and I wrote the damn thing. Please review to let me know if you liked it, and before anyone asks - yes I realize Spike hasn't had his own release yet. That's coming next chapter - again: literally.