Author's Chapter Notes:
Still in AO territory here, probably, no WILL be the next chappy or two. I wanted to say again that the lovely pic I used was created by Debart and she has given her consent. Thanks so much to everyone out there who left reviews for the last two chapters, it was nice to see so many positive reactions.
Con't from Chapter8

"You are most welcome. Anytime luv, anytime.".......................

William came forth again. As if HE did all the work. This time Spike didn't bother to stop him.

Buffy spoke while struggling to get up.

"Let's go." With his help, she stood up on shaky legs. "Need a minute... maybe two. Blood circulation an issue here." She placed a hand on the bed to steady herself, glaring at Spike as he laughed.

Standing upright, she made her way slowly over to the pine dresser and opened a drawer. This should have been an awkward moment between them, especially after the mind-numbing sex they'd shared. Funny that she didn't feel awkward; instead felt as if they'd been dating for years. Wait a minute, since when did that happen?

"Here. These should fit you." She threw a pair of grey sweatpants at him and a white 'Sunnydale U' t-shirt. When he held them up, she noticed him studying their size. "They're mine, don't worry. I bought them big on purpose; I like my lounge clothes to be baggy, it feels more comfortable." As if she cared whether or not he thought they belonged to Riley. Oh God, Riley. A small flicker of guilt ran through her for cheating on her boyfriend.

---Correction, EX-boyfriend. As soon as you make the time to dump him that is.

Her bad-girl side actually came to her defense. Wonders never ceased.

Yes, must dump him... soon. Number one on my to-do list, tomorrow, or maybe this weekend.

---Not that I care, but you at least owe him a face-to-face break-up.


Wow, the bad girl had no problems making plans to dump Riley whereas Buffy herself could barely add two and two right now.

You're right. I'll call him and set a date, er no, tell him to meet at Grisanti's for dinner. On me of course. I should at least pay, to soften the blow a little. Wait... what am I going to say, I mean... the truth is soooo out of the question.

---True. Wellllll, you COULD say something's come up in your life that needs your full attention to deal with.

Like what?

---A bigger schlong???

That is NOT funny.

---Fine. All joking aside, do you really owe him an explanation? I mean come on, you're not engaged or anything. Just say you're not comfortable with, ah no, maybe it's not a good time for... Oh, I don't know. Go talk to Willow; she's always good with that type of stuff.

Right, of course, Willow. Ergh, damnit! What am I going to tell HER?


Spike suddenly appeared at her side, dressed only in the sweatpants she'd provided him, waving his hand in front of her face.

"Still with me, pet?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, here. I'm here... with the here and now. Yup, that's me." Could she be anymore of a space cadet? She scurried away to fetch her terrycloth robe from the bathroom.

She came back, flicked on the main bedroom light and went over to blow the candles out, noting how much they'd melted down. Had they really spent that much time together already? Guess so.

Walking past him, she took his hand and pulled him to follow her. She guided him through the hallway and down the stairs, turning on more lights before reluctantly letting go of his hand. It felt comfortable, much nicer than holding Riley's big farmer hand.

"Kitchen is that way." She pointed towards a room that was already well lit up. "I can't really cook, but I do have stuff laying around... somewhere... I think."

Can't cook, huh? Wheels began turning in William's head. He could certainly cook, and then some. It's what he went to school for, was his day job under the tutelage of one of the best chefs in the area. He made a mean chicken marinara and a superb chocolate cake according to head chef Antonio. He could cook up a feast for her that would... she's not your girlfriend, he reminded himself. A sharp sinking feeling deflated his momentary bubble of joy at the thought of entertaining Buffy at his place over dinner.

He followed her into a kitchen graced with a few simple appliances and took a seat in one of the two high-backed stools set before a cozy center island.

Buffy set about trying to find her 'guest' something, anything palatable. She rummaged first through her fridge and the cupboards.

"Ah, here we go." She gathered several things in her arms, walked over to the counter where he sat and set the items down.

"What exactly are you makin', if I may ask?"

"Peanut butter and honey sandwiches. They're really yummy, and hey," she enthusiastically pointed from one jar to the next, "Protein from the peanut-butter plus nature's royal jelly equals energy back in the body."

She looked like a kid as she set about making the 'energy-laden' snack, spreading the peanut butter in a sloppy manner, honey dripping from the knife onto her counter. He smiled at this, and then agreed with her.

"S'pose you're right on that account, but don' tell me tha's what you eat every night?"

"No, mostly I just order in, out, or grab something on my way home. My mother was the cook in this house. I'm lucky if I don't burn toast."

He cringed at the thought of her having to eat like that. The strong urge to cook for her came back returned. How can she eat such trash and still look the way she does?

"Here." She shoved the plate with her sticky creation in front of him and went back to the refrigerator. After pouring two glasses of milk, she returned and set them down, taking her seat next to him.

"Thank you." He took the milk she offered him and downed half its contents. "So, tell me 'bout yourself."

"Ok, what do you want to know?"

Conversation and questions were another uncommon practice in this business. But this was an uncommon encounter. He found himself wanting to know anything and everything about her that she was willing to share.

"Anythin'." He paused for a moment then tried to start the conversation again. "You said your mum was the cook in the house. Where is she now?"

"Oh, right. Well, she passed away a couple years ago. I chose to stay here rather than sell the house."

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I can be a right git sometimes." He placed a hand over hers where it lay on the counter.

"It's ok, there's no way you could have known. It still hurts, probably always will but I manage alright."

He rubbed his thumb tenderly over her hand, glad that he hadn't upset her with his stupid question.

"Well then, tell me where you pick up this FOOD that you eat since you don' cook."

She smiled at their hands. He was so thoughtful, so genuine in his apology... she melted.

"Well, there's a great Chinese place down the street or the Thai restaurant two blocks from my work. Sometimes I pick up a burger, but if I could, I'd eat at Grisanti's every night. Unfortunately, it's in the next town over but totally worth the drive. I usually order..."

He perked up at the mention of his primary place of employment, not even hearing her rant on about her favorite foods until she came to the end of a particular sentence.

"...and they make the most AMAZING 'Chocolate Decadence Cake' ever, mmmm. It's got three layers with these tiny white chocolate chips in the frosting and this delicious warm chocolate sauce drizzled over the top... I'm addicted to it."

Grinning widely, he beamed with pride inside that something he created was any one of her favorites.

"Have you ever eaten there?"

"Matter of fact, I have, excellent food indeed. And I couldn' agree with you more on the chocolate cake, if I do say so myself."

"I'd like to meet the man who created that sinful treat. I'm not sure whether to marry or murder him. If I didn't run twenty miles a week I'd have to tape the dessert to my thighs."

If you only knew. Spike giggled at her comment and then smiled. Marriage was something he'd probably never see.

"So tha's how you maintain that beautiful figure." She blushed and pulled her hand out from under his to cover her face.

"My passion for running started when I joined track in high school, whenever I wasn't cheerleading that is. It's... relaxing, gives me time to think. That and it keeps the calories from adding up."

"That it does." He agreed all too enthusiastically as he looked her up and down appreciatively. His mind became engulfed with images of a Buffy dressed as a cheerleader; short pleated skirt, form-fitting tank top, pigtails, smooth tanned legs performing jumps and splits and...

"Twenty miles a week huh?"

"Mm-hmm, sometimes more. Depends on what's going on that week. I run more when I have things on my mind to work out or when I'm stressed."

"Guess you'll be takin' next week off then." When she looked at him confused, he waggled his eyebrows.

Catching onto his meaning, she blushed again and lowered her head. He was right though, she had the feeling that stress wouldn't be an issue for quite awhile.

The conversation continued from trivial everyday topics to more controversial like California's present day 'governator'. After remarking on his accent, she asked questions about England. He answered her as best he could without giving too much about himself away.

"I bet every woman loves your accent." Funny, he always steered the conversation away from himself. She assumed he was a private person when it came to discussing himself, especially considering why he was here.

"Oh, I don' know 'bout that." It was his turn to blush and he tried his best to hide it by taking a sip of milk from his glass.

Thinking it was high time to address a certain issue, she continued on the path of this particular discussion to broach a subject that plagued her thoughts since before coming down to the kitchen.

"I do." She smiled playfully when his head snapped up and he swallowed his milk hard, making his Adam's apple bob up and down. Gathering the courage to act on her urge, she took his glass from him and set it down. Standing up, she swung his chair around and placed her hands on top of his thighs, stepping in-between them to bring her face dangerously close to his.

"`S that right?" He could see she was in a playful mood and indulged her. He purred when her hands slid up his thighs and her fingers found their way inside the waistband of the sweats she'd lent him. She affected him like no other, ever, and he felt his manhood begin to respond.

"Very... very much. It's not the only thing I like about you though." She leaned forward to nibble his chin lightly, smiling when he groaned. Emboldened by his reaction, she continued.

"Seems unfair that you've given so much to me, and I haven't given anything to you yet. I think it's time to remedy that. Don't you?" She captured his lips in a searing kiss, reveling in the feel of his response as he grabbed her hips, pulling her closer.

Breaking away from her, he told her honestly.

"Tonight's 'bout you. What you want, not me."

"Yes, it is... and right now there's something I want."

He looked in her eyes, searching for her exact meaning as she smiled at him with a look of a woman on a mission. For the first time ever he wasn't sure quite what to do. Relying on Spike's intuition, William raised a hand to her shoulder and slid the robe off gently with his fingertips. He dipped his head towards her to kiss her again but she stopped him.

"Uh-uh," she scolded. Taking a deep mental breath, she tugged on his waistband indicating she wanted him to stand. When he did, she ran her fingers along the inside towards his hips and slowly lowered them, exposing his shaft, which stood at half-mast. She took it into her hand and pumped him slowly. She was worried about making a fool out of herself for what she was about to do, but she wanted to do this for him, and for her own selfish reasons as well.

He groaned. What is she do...? O-o, CH!

He watched her sink to her knees, his cock still in one hand, the other trailing her fingernails lightly down his thigh. She leaned forward and darted her tongue out to swipe gently across the head of his now fully erect cock. He swore aloud, something William never did.

"Oh fuck. Buffy, what... ahhh..." his eyes crossed then closed as his head fell back. He couldn't believe what she was about to do. His mind got caught between the fantasy that was about to come true and his need to remind her he was here for her.

She looked up to see his head thrown back, one hand gripping the counter with white knuckles, the other on the back of her chair looking equally strained. Encouraged by his reaction she licked along the vein that ran the underside of his length.

"Buf... Oh Christ... ahhh, you don' have to do thiiIIIIIS... ohhh." He tried to focus through the haze of lust she induced with her tongue. Getting a grip on himself, he moved his hands to her shoulders and pushed her away.

"Buffy, I meant what I said... tonight's 'bout you... not me."

She understood that when he said it before, but what she didn't understand was why he was being as insistent as he was. Did he not want her to do this? Perplexed, but wanting an answer, she stood up

"Spike," she started, "I want to do this. Not just for you... I want to do this."

A look of pure wonder crossed his handsome features, which only added to her confusion.

"I-I-I... oh bloody hell. `S not that I don' want you to, BELIEVE me when I say that. `S jus' that, well... no one's ever... I've never... n-no one's ever done this to me before, EVER. And to even THINK that you would want to... especially for me. I don' know what to say." He shook his head in disbelief at her.

"Never? WOW... really?" She threw him a look that bordered on disbelief.

He shook his head no.

"Never, honest. I'll admit I've always wanted it to happen, but it jus' never has."

"Would you... can I be your first, Spike? She looked at him with hope in her eyes. "Please?"

"Oh pet, I'd be... you've no idea. You really want to do this?" Casting a glance of doubt at her, he still couldn't believe what she was offering, hell asking, with a please attached to her request.

"Yes, I really want to do this. Since we're on the subject of confessions, I have one for you."

She rose up on her toes and placed a hand on his neck while the other played lightly at his slim hip. She pulled him gently towards her mouth and whispered.

"I've been thinking about it tonight... a lot." She licked his ear erotically and tugged his lobe with her teeth. "I want to suck your cock Spike, want to be your first. Will you let me?"

She owned him now, lock, stock and barrel. His mouth gaped open as her hot breath spoke the words; he was a goner. He nodded his head dumbly and felt like an awkward teen about to embark on losing his virginity. To think it was his dream girl that wanted this, wanted him in this way had truly humbled both 'the boy' and Spike.

"I'll take that as a yes?" She felt him nod but had to be sure.

"Uh-huh." It was all he could say. She'd stolen his ability for speech as real words eluded his stunned brain.

"Thank you." She turned his head and drew him into a fiery kiss, moaning when she felt his arms surround her, lifting her off the ground to crush her against his hard body.

After several long seconds, he set her back down. As their mouths broke apart, she winked at him and let her nails trail lightly down his smooth chest to his rippling stomach. More than anything she wanted to do this right, wanted to make sure he enjoyed it so much that any other woman who tried to do the same would be a disappointment.

And there it was again, that spark of jealousy. Try as she might, she couldn't deny it. If she could, she'd buy up all of his time and services, clog his schedule so he'd never lay a finger on anyone but her again.

You can't do that. And it was true. The most she could hope for was that he would forever remember her with a fondness that she was his first in this experience.

The task ahead of her was daunting due to his size, but she would take the advice from her inner bad girl; use everything she possessed to makeup for what she couldn't handle with her mouth alone. She was on a mission with a single goal in mind. Make him cum. Surely he couldn't forget that, her, right?

Dropping to her knees, she gripped him using both hands, and began stroking him slowly, squeezing ever so lightly until the tip began to weep again with his delectable essence. Leaving all fear and self-doubt behind, she cleaned it off with one broad swipe of her tongue then placed her lips around to suckle it.

Both William and Spike held on tight as she took him inside her hot little mouth. He wasn't sure if the gods were smiling upon him or not, didn't care as he took in the feel of her tongue swirling around the head of his erection. As she lowered her mouth onto his shaft little by little, he wanted to close his eyes. He couldn't do it, though. Instead, he stared down at his beautiful Buffy, the image he'd held in his mind up until this point held no comparison. Her pink lips moved slowly up and down his length while she used her tongue to lick lightly around his shaft. There was no doubt he was in heaven as he watched her devour him like a favorite treat.

He looked on, captivated as she removed one of her small hands to glide underneath his balls. Taking them in her palm, she used a firm yet gentle grip and began massaging them. He felt her mouth relax, taking more and more of him inside with each descent of her lips while her other hand wrapped itself around the base of his cock, pumping him in time with the rhythm of her mouth. He no longer needed to wonder how it would feel to have a woman do this to him. He'd probably never find another woman who would... and he didn't want to. It felt wonderful, perfect, she was perfect. This sight was far lovelier than any cheesy porn movie had projected it to be, and the sight of himself disappearing into her mouth had him wanting to cum on the spot.

With his shaft still swathed in her own juices, he tasted divine. She lovingly ran her tongue up and down his length, taking in as much of him as possible as she pumped him with one hand and fondled his sac gently with the other. He was enormous yes, but her desire to please him in this way overtook her fears of inadequacy that she might not be able to bring him pleasure. She made love to him with her mouth and moaned around him.

"Oh God pet. So bloody good. Feels so... I've never, NEVER..." He involuntarily thrust his hips forward, meeting her mouth as she took him deeper inside her throat.

She relaxed her throat as much as possible and took him in. Feeling the tip touch the back of her throat, she suppressed the urge to gag and began a swallowing motion, glad that her desire to please him surpassed anything else. She closed around him and continued swallowing, praying he would release soon so she could taste him.

When he felt her throat close around him, he almost lost it. Grabbing her roughly by the shoulders, he hauled her upright.

"My girl." His voice spoke with authority. His words of possession thrilled her to her very core as she thought about the possible implications of those two words. She suddenly found her mouth covered by his, his tongue probing, demanding entrance as two strong arms squeezed her impossibly tight against his hard body. She let him in as her arms wound around his neck, losing herself in his possessive hold.

He could barely think straight as the urge to cum came back strong. All he knew for certain is he didn't want to cum like this, no matter how tempting it became. Breaking their kiss, he held one arm around her waist and his free hand cupped the back of her head. Leaning his forehead against hers, he spoke in a shaky voice filled with need.

"Buffy... that was... no, IS the single most... incredible thing anyone has ever done for me."

Finding her own voice, she replied to him with a question.

"Why did you stop me? I wanted you to... why... was it not good?"

"Oh luv, it was better than good, it was... too bloody good. Wanted to cum in your mouth so bad, but... s'not where I want to be when I do. Wanna be inside you when it happens."

She breathed a sigh of relief but asked again, doubtful her skills could have met his expectations, regardless if he had any or not.

"You're sure? I mean, well... limited experience here so I understand if it wasn't..."

"Buffy." He stepped back to place a gentle hand on each of her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes. "I don' know what happened before me and again, I don' care. The way it felt... `s beyond any words I could come up with right now. I'm so... so honored that you did this for me. But right now what I want most `f all is to take you back upstairs and take care `f both our needs. Wanna be buried deep inside you so we can both cu............... OH FUCK!!!"

Her eyes went wide as she watched his head drop forward to shake back and forth, the string of curses coming out of his mouth in rapid succession.

He looked back up to a pair of very concerned green eyes. "I'm such a bloody git Buffy, can you forgive me? Cuz if you can', I understand. I'm not sure I can even forgive m'self."

She didn't understand this sudden outburst, so she asked him in a voice filled with dread, not knowing what it was that had him swearing and apologizing so profusely.

"Forgive you for what?"

He hung his head low again but peered up at her with eyes like a teenager admitting to some awful deed.

"I forgot to use a condom." He closed his eyes, waiting for her to erupt in anger. When it never came, he opened one eye to find Buffy smiling back at him.

"Spike, it's okay, really. I have an IUD and a clean bill of health. There's no need to worry... unless you're not sure about, well, you. I mean your health that is." She hated to say that, but she needed to know for her own safety's sake too.

"Oh God, no. No, I always have regular check-ups and always use condoms. Well, at least before tonight that is. `M so sorry, guess my own need got in the way of common sense. I have some upstairs we can..."

It was her turn to silence him with a "Ssshhhhh. I don't think I could go back to riding saddle after going bareback. Unless you want to that is." She smiled when he shook his head emphatically no. "Good. Now, what were you saying about going back upstairs?"

He smiled at her with relief and an eagerness to get back to where they were before this embarrassing confession.

"Anyone ever tell you you're a minx?" She smiled brightly back at him and shook her head no. "Well you are. And I wouldn' want it any other way." She squealed with laughter and wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and headed for the stairs.

A/N: The next chapter won't be too far behind. I hope you've enjoyed the 'snack'. Please review, pretty, pretty please?