[Reviews - 55] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set during Season Five. When the absurd comes to visit on the Hellmouth, and vengeful Slayer's twist the normal playing ground, how will the Scoobies cope? And will Buffy find solace in the arms of her sworn enemy?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Comedy fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36262 Read: 16090
Published: 06/21/2006 Updated: 08/22/2006

1. One by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (2582 words)
I've decided to take advice from my mother over the years and "buck up". You guys have been very supportive and it would just be spiteful to not post because of a silly attack of confidence. I hope you enjoy this fic. It was written for awmp's LJ snark-a-thon and follows prompts set by st. salieri. Because I am so pathetic at writing short fics, don't expect this to be done too soon...

2. Two by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (3332 words)

3. Three by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (2480 words)
I have three more chapters of this written, but I have officially gone into retirement. Which isn't to say I won't come back eventually, but for now I can't bear the pain of writing anymore. Thank you all for your support in the past.

4. Four by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (2062 words)
The writing of this is now finished. Look forward to regular updates.

5. Five by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (2628 words)

6. Six by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (2733 words)
I know! This is the third day in a row.

7. Seven by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (3762 words)
I only missed one day. Thank you all who bother to review. It really does make me feel good to know you're reading.

And...er...more smut. Sorry about that. I'll try and cut it back.

8. Eight by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2610 words)
More smut, I'm afraid. There will be clothes and other characters along for the ride in the next chapter. I promise. I'm kind of embarassed by all this smut actually.

9. Nine by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (3357 words)
In a mad rush but I hope to address reviews later today. Thank you all so much for your support. It's been very difficult for me emotionally lately, and I really appreciate all of you for sticking by this fic and others. I hope you enjoy this one.

10. Ten by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (3230 words)
Yes, more of the smut. I'm sorry!

11. Eleven by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (2838 words)

12. Twelve by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (3177 words)
The final chapter. The epilogue will follow soon.

13. Epilogue by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (1471 words)
A/N...where do I begin? This fic was written based on the prompts given at awmp's LJ snark-a-thon by St. Salieri. The prompt phrase was "giant were-rabbits", other requirements being season 5 or later, and no character death. I am hoping that my end for Anya's poor father didn't breach those expectations and that St. Salieri can view the plot point in the sense that it was written.

I have also taken liberty to play with the fanon notion of 'claims' in this fic. There has been much discussion on this topis as of late--and much dislike--and I will admit to attempting to be tongue in cheek. Hopefully no one will hate me for it.

Now on a more personal front, I see this as being the last thing I post for quite a while. It has very definitely crossed my mind that my time to leave has arrived, but I do have outstanding WIP's that I can't in good consciousness leave unfinished, so it is my current objective to complete those before I make my final decision. I still have ideas--I even have a crude outline for half a claiming fic I've had in my head for almost two years. I am now working on Disillusioned, and hope to finish What Place is This when I have dealt with the other, and as I finish each I will post the chapters semi-regularly until it is all out there. I will also admit to having written three chapters of a Something Blue fic that I have NO idea when it will ever hit the archives. There is also a fic I am writing under a psuedonym that I hope to continue posting and writing, but ultimately, my contact with you all will be far less than it has been in the past.

Which brings me to my thank you's. I am quite sure that those that review don't know how very much it excites a writer to see that they've been read. If the reader has enjoyed, it's a bonus. But to know that you are acknowledged at all is huge.Thank you each and every one for taking that time. Many thanks also to Holly for being so incredibly enthusiastic about this story. If not for her comments all over my chapters, I think I would have lost interest in this fic long ago. Tami, you have no idea what you mean to me. You've kept me sane, and stopped me from doing very foolish things. I would no longer be here without you. And Schez, for your constant support, no matter wat, means the world.

Finally, that's it for me. I hope you've enjoyed the fic and that we cross paths again soon.

Megan