Meandering away from William at the bookstore she’d requested they go into, Buffy left William and poetry and began walking up and down the aisles, scanning titles as she want, and not paying any attention to the sections she was entering.

Sex.

That stopped her in her tracks. She stared at the title and then looked around her, her eyes darting around to see if anyone was near her. She and William had been the only other two people in the place when they’d arrived, so she figured she might be safe. Swallowing hard, Buffy reached out tentatively and plucked the book quickly from its spot before looking around her again. Should she look at the book right there where she was or find a secluded spot? What if someone saw her with it though while walking around? What if she ran into William? No, this was fine. Right in the aisle. There was quite a bit of space on the book shelf for her to place the book on it and she put it down so it was at level with her belly, and opened it. She nearly gasped when an image of a man and a woman engaged in intercourse assaulted her. Gulping, she found herself staring at it. The man was on his back, holding onto the woman’s hips as she straddled him. Her head was thrown back with a look of ecstasy on her face, and her partner was smiling up at her.

Biting her lip, Buffy turned the page and found the woman this time bent in half, her upper body over a chair while the man behind her held her hips. The woman’s mouth was formed into an “O” of pleasure and the man’s head this time was thrown back.

Buffy felt hot. Was it her or was it suddenly quite stuffy in the bookstore. Staring at the picture, in her mind she replaced the woman’s face with her own and the man’s face with William’s.

Wow.

And was that something she could do? Wouldn’t her arms get tired?

“What are you looking at?” a deep voice said in her ear. William had caught her!

She jumped a mile and started to try and jut the book back into its spot, but William stilled her with his strong hands. “No, no. I want to see,” he whispered in her ear, his hot breath fanning across her ear and neck.

She took a deep breath. “William, I don’t –“

“Sshhh…it’s just us.”

“But—“

“Open the book, Buffy.”

Some part of her was curious to look at this with him, to ask him questions and see what he had to say, so she opened the book slowly and fell on a page of the woman on her back, her legs spread wide and the man – Oh god!

Buffy looked away.

“No,” William murmured, sliding his hand down her arm to soothe her, “Look at it. Look at her, she likes it.”

Looking back down, slowly, Buffy saw that now the woman’s eyes were closed. But it wasn’t “the woman’s”, it was hers. It was her face and that was William between her thighs.

“What do you think of that?” William asked.

“I – uh – I –“

“Sshhh…take your time, Buffy. Talk to me. You can talk to me.”

She instantly relaxed – How did he have this power over her?

“Does that…taste bad?” she finally managed to get out, feeling she was gasping for air.

He chuckled, but she somehow knew he wasn’t laughing at her. He was so close to her, she could feel his chuckle reverberate through her body. “No, Buffy,” he assured her huskily, “It tastes good.”

“You – uh – you…like doing that?”

“Oh yes,” he whispered, his lips touching her neck when he spoke. She felt his nose in her hair, nuzzling her. She closed his eyes, amazed at how quickly she was able to lose all rational thought with him around touching her.

“Turn the page, Buffy.”

Turning she found herself –oh God, her mind wasn’t even putting up the pretense anymore!—on her back, her arms wrapped around William as he lay on top of her, between her spread legs that were wrapped around him. They were kissing.

She stared at that picture, the sweetness of it and felt her body tingle. She wasn’t so inept that she wasn’t aware of arousal when it occurred in her body. She’d just never explored it with anyone. And now, with William behind her, his breath on her neck, and the images before her teasing her, Buffy felt arousal. Intense arousal.

“You like that image, Buffy?” William asked huskily. “You like seeing them make love?”

She nodded, licking her lips.

“Imagine that’s us, Buffy. Imagine that’s me inside you, holding you, while you wrap your legs around me and hold me inside your body. Imagine our bodies slick with sweat, how it’d feel with me inside you, loving you.”

“William,” she whimpered when she felt his own arousal press between her bottom cheeks.

He spun her around and slammed his lips onto hers, kissing her hard and hungrily. His hands twined in her hair and her arms came around him, pulling him close to her. She jumped when she felt his tongue run along the bottom of her lip and then when she opened her mouth, he slid his tongue inside. He’d sucked her bottom lip in his mouth, but she’d never felt his tongue inside her mouth. It was a new sensation, and it was one she actually liked. A lot.

“What do I do?” she muttered breathlessly.

“Chase my tongue back in my mouth so that yours goes in my mouth. Keep your tongue moving,” he explained breathlessly and attacked her mouth once again.

When his tongue slid in her mouth, she stabbed at it with her own, feeling she had to be doing something horrendously wrong – but then he moaned and feeling bolder, she sought his tongue again. When it moved away from her, she sought it again and so their tongues dueled, playing a game of hide-and-seek and Buffy was so drugged on the feelings swirling inside her that she barely registered the throat next to them clearing loudly.

Her dazed mind took a minute to register a) what that noise was and what it meant and b) where they were and what they were doing.

“William,” she said and pushed at him.

“Hmm?”

She pushed again and this time succeeded in getting him off her. He stared at her for a minute before turning to see the disapproving clerk with his arms crossed and foot tapping impatiently.

“Oh, please,” William scoffed. “Like you’ve never mauled your girlfriend in public before. Don’t get your knickers all wound up, we’ll shove off.” Grabbing her hand, William led an open mouthed Buffy out of the store.

Once outside Buffy looked up at William. “Girlfriend?”