Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Apparently he’d created a monster, William thought as he looked down at his beloved, smiling so happily up at him. Her skin was flushed and warm, her hair mussed and her lips swollen from his kisses. She looked well loved, and knowing that it was him that loved her so thoroughly, and put that smile on her face – knowing it was he who was her first (and last), filled him with pride that went beyond the typical manly pride.

Buffy Summers, locked up tight Buffy Summers, chose him to release her from the solace she’d self imposed. She wanted him. She made love with him. That had to account for something, right?

He did want her again, that was for sure.

Her eyebrows knit. “I’m actually kind of hungry.”

He blinked, “You’re hungry?”

“I am. Oooh, and you know what I want to do?”

“What?”

“I want to eat outside. Naked.”

He stared at her, mouth open. “Who are you, and what have you done with Buffy?”

She giggled and pushed at him to let her up. It was with great reluctance that he did so. Hell, he was curious, he wanted to see if she’d actually do it.

Standing up, she stretched like a cat and started for the door. She looked over her shoulder, “You coming?”

What could he do but follow her like her willing slave? He was finding her absolutely mesmerizing at the moment. This softer, looser, version of her was driving him wild. He reached for her, bringing her up against his body, he growled into her neck and nipped at it with his teeth. Buffy squealed and giggled with delight, and he turned her so that he could push her against the wall.

“Want to try it against the wall?” he asked huskily.

Her eyes widened. “That’s possible?”

He grinned and nipped at her lips. “Anything’s possible baby,” he told her and slid a hand under one knee, opening her up to him. Bending at the knees just a bit, he lifted up and slid his shaft against her opening. Her eyes shut and her head fell back onto the wall with a thud.

“Ready for me, luv?”

She nodded emphatically, and grasping ‘Spike’, he eased himself in, lifting her a bit to help him along. “Wrap your arms and legs around me, Buffy.”

She did so compliantly and her eyes widened as she looked down at him. “Oh…wow.”

“What is it? Tell me,” he said huskily, guiding her movements up and down his shaft.

“It just feels different. You feel…bigger somehow.”

“Saying I was small before, woman?” he asked in mock offense.

She laughed, “No! I’m just saying that…it just feels different this way.”

“Different positions feel differently.”

She grinned and then moaned. “Makes sense.”

“You like it this way?”

“Yes,” she hissed.

“This way its even easier for me to do this...” and he slithered a hand between them, flicking her hardened and sensitized pearl.

She gasped and her head fell forward into his neck. “William,” she whimpered.

He groaned against her shoulder. “God, you make me want to cum just from hearing you say my name like that,” he told her, thrusting harder.

“William, William, William,” she repeated and started to move her body on her own. “Oh, William . . . Ahhh . . . I think I want to get that sex book.”

“Oh?”

“I want to try every position in there. Can we?”

He looked up at her, “Oh, I do love you woman,” he declared. The words flew out of this mouth, unbidden. He nearly froze, but she wouldn’t let him. Instead, she continued riding him as he stood and she smiled brilliantly once again.

Odd, that.

“Dru said that once I had sex, I would make some man very happy,” she told him.

Ah, so she had chalked it up to a comment any man would make to a woman feeling adventurous with sex. And he wasn’t going to be ‘some man’. He was her William, and she was his. The idea of someone else touching her, experimenting with her, made something in him snap and he pressed her harder against the wall, pounding into her.

“Not some man, Buffy,” he growled. “Me.”

“Oh…oh…” she whispered, her eyes rolling back.

Rubbing harder on her clit, he demanded that she cum again. “Only me, Buffy. Say it,” he demanded.

“Yes, yes.”

“Say it!”

“Only you!” and she screamed his name.

Hearing her say the words sent him over the edge and he came with a vengeance inside her. Dropping his head into her shoulder, he panted, feeling her sweat-slicked skin against his, and listening to her own erratic breath. He pulled back and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. “What you do to me,” he whispered.

She smiled, almost sleepily. “What you’ve done to me.”

He smiled smugly, “I’ve created a monster eh?”

She nodded, “Yep. Like it?”

“Love it,” he whispered and kissed her before she could think or react.

********


She tore into a drumstick with fervor and William had to chuckle. Suddenly, it seemed she had an appetite for everything. Not that he was complaining. He knew once unleashed, Buffy would be a force to be reckoned with.

She reminded him, at this moment, of the movie Witches of Eastwick. In the beginning of the movie the three women who later took up with Jack Nicholson, were all locked up, repressed individuals that always tried to fade into the background. Later, when they took up with the devil, they were free and happy. They let their inner beauty shine through, becoming for the first time confident in themselves. That was Buffy at that moment. She sat, on his porch, naked as the day she was born, letting the moonlight bathe her luscious body and she happily devoured the cold drumstick as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

Stabbing the cold pasta salad in front of him, he watched her for a while. “You feel good about everything then, pet?”

She nodded, “I do—“ she put the stick down. “Do you? Was I all right? Did I do all right?”

That fear and lack of trust in herself was back.

“Pet, you took me to heaven and back,” he told her earnestly, cupping the side of her face. “But it was your first time. I want to make sure you enjoyed all that we did. The important thing to do with your lover is to make sure you communicate your needs so that you’re always satisfied.”

“So far, I’m good.”

“Me too. You cold?” he asked, watching her shiver a bit.

She wrinkled her nose. “Maybe a bit.”

“Want the blanket now?”

She nodded as he reached behind him to grab it. Smiling mischievously, he laid it out next to him on the porch.

“What are you doing?” she asked him.

Grinning, he shoved the cartons of food aside and grabbed her, bringing her down on the blanket. Hovering above her, he smiled wide. “Sex on the porch of course.”

Smiling eagerly, she wrapped her body around him and soon, she forgot all about being cold.