Author's Chapter Notes:
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading and reviewing. I love hearing from you guys. Special thanks to my f-list people and to DaniD, Brunettepet, Dirktavian, Crystal Pegasus, and Tammy. Love you guys :) And if I forgot anyone, I am very sorry!
Buffy smiled up at William sleepily, and shifted a bit on the blanket. Smiling down at her tenderly, he leaned in and brushed a soft kiss on her lips.

“How you doin’ pet?”

“I think I’m tired now, William,” she said and promptly yawned.

He nodded, “Yep, I’d say you were. Come on, luv, let’s go to bed.” Standing, he helped her stand, noticing the perplexed look on her face. “What is it?”

“You want me to stay?”

He gaped at her. “Of course I want you to stay, why wouldn’t I want you to stay?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know, I just thought you’d want me to go—“

“No, Buffy, no,” he assured her, kissing her gently. “I don’t want you to go back. I want you to stay here with me in my bed.”

She nodded, seeming a tad uncertain. Now that was odd. She just had sex with him three times, but the concept of actually sleeping in his bed gave her pause. “What?” he asked. “Why do you look suddenly so skittish about that idea?”

“I don’t know...another first, I guess. Another thing I’ve never done.”

“Buffy, we just had sex three times and the idea of sleeping in my bed makes you uneasy?”

“I know, but...I know it doesn’t make sense. I guess it just seems almost more...intimate.”

His eyes bugged out of his skull. “More intimate than me being inside you?”

She laughed nervously. “Yes! People have sex all the time without any real intimacy. Not that I would know entirely, but I know Dru used to have a string of men but none of them stayed over all the time. They didn’t even really talk about stuff, they just had sex. But sleeping, actually sleeping, it just seems more...intimate. It’s saying ‘come join me in my personal space that is my bed and bedroom. Come see me when I just wake up in the morning and have morning breath and bed head.’”

“I’ve seen you in the morning remember? You always stayed here for a few days once-“

“But I had my own room. I wasn’t in your room. I’m not making sense, am I?”

“In a way I see what you’re saying, but…”

“You still think I’m nuts.”

“Kind of, yeah.”

She smiled. “I have an easy way to remedy that.”

“What’s that?”

Wrapping her arms around him, she purred, “Take me to bed, William.”

********


She yawned as soon as her head hit the pillow, and she burrowed under the covers, making all kinds of kittenish sounds in the back of her throat he was sure she wasn’t aware she was making.

How adorable was she?

Settling in next to her, he cuddled right up, gathering her in his arms and pecking her nose. “Comfortable?”

She nodded and looked up at him sleepily. “William?”

“Yes, my love?”

“What happens tomorrow?”

He smiled tenderly and ran a hand through her long locks. “Tomorrow when we wake up, I make love to you. Then, we have breakfast, and I make love to you again. Then we shower, and I make love to you again –“

Giggling, she stopped him by putting her hand over his mouth. She turned serious in an instant. “I’m afraid,” she told him honestly, taking her hand from his mouth.

“Of what, sweetheart?” he asked soothingly.

Her brows furrowed, creating a crease between her brows. “That’s the thing. I don’t know. I just know that I’m afraid.”

“You don’t have anything to be afraid of, Buffy,” he assured her, holding her tight. “Nothing to be afraid of at all. I’m here and I’m not going anywhere.”

She burrowed into him, resting her head under his chin. She kissed his chest and sighed. “Night.”

“Night.”

He held her for a long time after, he too afraid. He wasn’t about to tell her that though. He was afraid that by going to sleep, the magical web they’d woven around themselves would dissolve, and that in the morning, she’d close herself off once more.

********


Buffy’s eyes fluttered open, the sun shining through the curtains in William’s room, dispelling the darkness and the magic from the night before.

Or did it?

She turned toward William, watching him as he slept. She smiled at how adorable he looked, how much like a little boy with a little pout forming on his sensual lips. Then, she promptly blushed at the remembrance of all that little boy had done to her last night. Oh God, he brought her to life. That’s what it felt like anyway. And with each touch, whisper, kiss and caress he bestowed upon her, she felt something in her shift and grow.

It frightened her for she didn’t understand it completely, only knew that she felt a desperate urgency for him again and again until she could feel and think no longer.

Reaching out she touched his face, smoothing her hand down the side, feeling his cheekbones. His eyes opened and met hers. He smiled and she continued drawing her hand down, down his neck across his collarbone and shoulder.

The Joy of the Flesh, she thought and continued her path down his chest.

He moved slightly on his back to give her access and she glided her hand across one nipple, smiling in pride when he drew a breath, and then across the other nipple and down further still to his stomach.

She stopped and looked at him. He was waiting for her, patiently, to make a move, she could tell by the question and encouragement in his eyes.

Smiling impishly, she slid her hand down, moving the covers and exposing Spike. He was weeping pre-cum, she could see the pearl on the head of his shaft. Curious, she arranged herself on her side so that she was close to him. She hadn’t felt brave last night, but now, at this moment, she did. She wanted to taste the essence of this man, and as her thoughts began to invade her mind, pressing on a reason for that, she licked him and heard him groan in the distance. Salt, that’s what he tasted like. Encouraged, she licked his shaft up in one stroke and she felt his fingers in her hair.

“Buffy,” he murmured.

Licking her lips, she stroked his shaft with her hand while she contemplated actually sticking the whole thing in her mouth. Biting her bottom lip, she figured, why the hell not? And went for it, taking him in her mouth in one big gulp. His hips rose from the bed and a strangled cry sounded through his room.

It was a different texture, not one she was used to having in her mouth, and it certainly split her mouth wider, but she didn’t mind. She’d heard of deep- throating from Dru, who she swore only yammered on and on about sex to see how far she could go before Buffy would yell at her to stop. And now she wanted to see if she could do it.

The Joy of Sex, she thought and took him in as far as she could before gagging and swallowed.

“Fuck!”

The next thing she knew, she was being hauled up and placed so that she was straddling him. He looked up at her, panting, with lust – addled eyes. He gripped her hips and lifted her slightly, rubbing his shaft against her pussy.

“Inside now,” he grunted, and she smiled at how barbaric he sounded.

She looked at him for guidance, and he took the lead, lifting her up more, and she placed her hands on his chest, palms spread. When she felt Spike at her entrance, she slid down and enjoyed the look of bliss on Spike’s face, and simultaneously enjoyed the feel of him inside her once again.

Thinking back to the night before against the wall, she figured she was once again in control and lifted herself again, before sliding down. She could get used to this!

“That’s it,” he whispered, thrusting up when she slid down. “That’s my girl. Ride me Buffy, ride my co—Spike.”

She giggled and placed her hands on either side of his head, so she could move better. William took that opportunity to reach up and suckle her breasts in his mouth. She moaned as that sensation, coupled with the new angle that caused his cock to hit her clit. She was hurtling her closer and closer to orgasm.

Craving the sensation of him sliding against her clit, Buffy moved faster and William buried his face in between her breasts.

“Buffy!” he shouted and threw his head back.

So close…almost…there… – Leaning back and throwing her head back, she looked up at the ceiling and came hard, not even able to form words.

“Buffy,” he growled and grabbed her, crushing her to him and rolling them so that she was on her back. He kissed her hard and she wrapped her arms around him.

She looked up at him, grinning like a minx. “Good morning, William.”