Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks everyone so much for your lovely reviews :) I'm glad you're enjoying this!
“What?” Buffy said, confused, holding the wire in her hand.

“The ghosts? Did something happen with them?”

“Well…”

“What happened? Are you all right?” William asked, getting up from the bed and tugging her to him. “Come here.”

She allowed him to pull her on his lap. She looked at him strangely. “This is weird.”

“What is?” he asked innocently.

“Sitting on your lap.”

“Too little girl for you?”

She laughed, “Exactly,” and she slid to the bed.

“So tell me,” he said and brushed some hair from her shoulder. “What happened? That ‘Well’ didn’t sound so good.”

She took a deep breath and started her story. She had thought about not telling him, but what would be the point in that? Well, aside from not worrying him, but she also knew he’d just badger her until she told him, so it was best to just do it and get it over with.

“I should have been there,” he told her firmly.

“What could you have done?”

“Helped you, protected you,” he told her as if she should have known the answer already.

“William,” she said, getting up from the bed and out of reach from him, “You couldn’t have done anything. What could you have done to protect me? Help me? Nothing. It’s not like you telling them to stop would have made them stop. Believe it or not, there are some things you cannot control, and ghosts would be one of them.”

“What if you got hurt?” he demanded.

She threw up her hands, “Then I would have gotten hurt! I don’t think they wanted to hurt me, I really think they were just getting back at me for ignoring them.”

“I won’t say it, but you know I’m thinking it.”

She gave him a dirty look, “Thanks. At any rate, I’m trying again tonight.”

“I’ll be there this time—“

No, you won’t.”

“Buffy,” he said on a sigh and she felt as though he were now patronizing her.

“Don’t ‘Buffy’ me like that,” she snapped. “I’m not a child, William. I took care of myself before you came along and I still plan on taking care of myself. I’m not going to be coddled and treated like some incapable woman. If you’re looking to do that, then you’ve got the wrong woman. I will try again tonight, and it will just be me. Alone. They’re my ghosts, and my problem to handle, not yours or anyone else’s. Your presence could just aggravate them for all I know.”

“Okay, part of me is insulted that you thought I was patronizing you –“

“Well, that’s how it felt!”

“And part of me is really turned on by the way you were just so firm and took control like that.”

She looked at him as if he’d gone mad. “What?”

He stood and slowly made his way over to her, leering at her suggestively. “Buffy, you’ve never taken control like that. Not in the time I’ve known you anyway. You haven’t sounded that determined about them, and handling them as you do now. You wished for them to just go away before, and now you want to work with them. Buffy, I do not doubt your capabilities to ‘take care’ of yourself. I only wish to take care of you as well. Think of it as, I scratch your back, you scratch mine.”

“When it comes to my ghosts, I scratch my own back.”

He held up a hand in surrender, “Understood…Now come here,” and he pulled her to him, kissing her sensually and sliding his inside her tank top at the waist. “I want you,” he whispered.

She kissed him back, meeting the passion he felt with her own, and soon, they toppled into the bed together as one beast.

“Tell me what you want me to do,” he said huskily, yanking her tank over her head, and flinging it across the room. “Take control of me; tell me what to do to you.”

“Take your shirt off,” she breathed, “I want to feel your skin on mine.”

He did as she requested, kneeling briefly to whip it off his person and send it sailing through the air to meet her tank. “More,” he whispered when he came back down to her.

“I…” she bit her lip.

“Tell me Buffy. Take control.” He rubbed himself against her, needing the feel of her body against his; his body craving the friction and her warmth.

“Suck on my nipples,” she blurted out in a demand, and he obliged happily.

Suckling one breast in his mouth while palming the other, he moaned. Her fingers in his hair completed the sensation of tasting her skin for him, and he attacked the other breast with gusto. “Honey and sugar,” he moaned into her breast, “That’s what my girl tastes like. God, I want to lick and suck every part of you.”

“Will,” she whimpered, gyrating on the bed to get more friction herself.

“Tell me more,” he demanded.

“Go down on me,” she whispered in a rush.

Groaning at those words coming from her mouth, and his mouth watering at the idea, William all but tore her pajama bottoms off along with her panties. “I have one request,” he told her, giving her slit one long lick.

“What?” she asked breathlessly.

“I want you to watch me pleasure you.”

She froze. “What?”

“Watch me.”

Slowly, she propped herself up on her elbows and met his eyes uncertainly. He smiled at her and went to work.

Buffy had to keep herself from tossing her head back and shutting her eyes. God, he was good at that. His tongue inside her, on her clit, all around her labia, it was as if his tongue had ADD and it worked, it all worked. He brought her to the edge and then drew back until she reaching out to claw at him and urge him to bring her there. Her limbs were shaking with need and the whimpers and moans escaping her didn’t sound like her…but she was strangely all right with it. She very much felt that at that moment, she was not the one in control, but rather he was.

“Will, please,” she demanded and moved her hips over and over to get more of his probing tongue.

“My baby want to cum?”

“Yes,” she hissed, “Please, let me cum, William. I need to cum…”

“How bad?”

“Argh! William make me cum now!”

And he did. Sucking her clit in his mouth and easing a finger inside her, she came hard, this time her eyes did shut and her head flung back, screaming her release.

He was there in an instant, while she was still spasming, and sunk Spike inside her. Where his pants went, and how fast they came off, she did not know. She screamed again as the feel of him inside her sent her to another orgasm. William spread her legs wider, angling deeper inside of her, and he rubbed her clit.

“William, I can’t do it again,” she whimpered, her head thrashing.

“Oh yes you can, and you will, Buffy.”

“William,” she murmured and leaned up, kissing him hard on the mouth, tasting herself there.

“Fuck me back, Buffy, fuck me back with all you’ve got,” he ordered and she at first awkwardly, and then masterfully, met him thrust for thrust.

He was rock hard and deep inside her, thrusting fast and hard so that their skin slapped together each time their bodies met. She was perilously close to the edge.

“Fuck! I’m gonna cum,” he shouted, shutting his eyes briefly.

That wantonness came back inside her with a vengeance upon seeing him start to unravel, and she looked up at him through lidded eyes and demanded: “Cum William, cum inside me. I want to fell you cumming hard inside me.”

That was all it took and with a roar, William came inside her. A second later, she joined him as his rubbing of her clit never decreased, and the sight of him coming apart sent her to another screaming orgasm.

He collapsed on top of her, their skin damp with sweat, and their hearts racing together. He kissed her languidly and then buried his face in her neck. “God, Buffy…I –“

“Wow,” she breathed, cutting him off. “Is it always like that?”

Raising himself, he looked at her with so much emotion swimming in his eyes and on his face, that her breath caught and her heart felt as though it stopped.

“It’ll always be like that with us, Buffy. Each time will just get better and better. All the times we’ve been together, you’ve shook me to the core. I reach heaven with you, baby.”

His words made her tremble and she kissed him to stop talking, trying to keep the tears at bay.


**I think I made myself hot with this one lol**