Author's Chapter Notes:
N/a
Spike collapsed on top of her, his body still catching his breath. Worried that he was probably crushing her with his weight, he immediately slipped out from her body to lie on his back beside her.



“Are you okay?” he asked, turning to face her, his beads of perspiration were still shining from his forehead.



“Yeah.” Buffy smiled up at him.



Spike dipped down his head to place a tender kiss on her lips. “Mmmmm…I could do this over and over.” Just then something dawned on him that made him stare at her alarmingly.



“What is it?” Buffy asked worriedly.



“Buffy, we forgot something.”



“What?”



“I totally forgot to put on some protection, luv.” He told her worriedly.



“Spike-”



“Oh Buffy, it’s totally my fault. But you know that it won’t make a difference, right?…well yeah it would make a little difference since I’m gonna take care of you more and make sure that you and the baby are safe just in case you got pregnant but…” He babbled worriedly



“Spike, It’s all right. I’m on the pill.” She almost laughed at the big frown that formed on his face. “Not for the reason you’re thinking. You should know by now that Riley and didn’t do it. It was actually my mom who insisted. When she learned that I got a boyfriend, she immediately took me to a clinic.”



“Oh!” he said, already feeling foolish that he almost blurted out his entire dream of building a family with her. He was actually seconds from proposing to her if she hadn’t interrupted. Bloody hell. What a soddin’ love’s bitch he’s turning out to be.



Buffy let him scoop her body from behind and wrap his arms around her. “I like this.” Her body was terribly sore from below, but she couldn’t care less.



“Me too, luv.” He said, kissed her hair. “Should have done this a long time ago.”



“How long have you known?” She turned to look at him, propping herself up with her elbow “That you like me.”



He chuckled. “Have always liked you, Summers.”



“You know what I mean.”



“You mean how long I’ve been lusting after you?”



“Yeah.” She giggled.



“Couldn’t really remember…” He said, his lips immediately forming a wicked grin.



“Spike, all those times when we were snuggling you never felt anything-”




“Well, there was one time when I actually did something naughty while you were…”



“I was what?” She asked, her desire coming back to her again.




Spike just threw her a guilty smile. “Sleeping.”




“Come on tell me...”




“Well we were snuggling and you fell asleep first…”



“And?”




“Then you turned and one of your knees just happen to nudge me.” He said, his hand caressing her arm.




Buffy smiled wildly. “So you’re telling me that you began doing your thing beside me while I asleep all because of one purely innocent nudge from your best friend.”




“Yeah I know. I’m sick and a pervert. I deserve to be put in an asylum.” He said, his lower lip jutting out.




“No.” Buffy moved closer to kiss him on the nose. “You’re just plain cute. (nibbles his lower lip) charming…(licks) and some horny teenager who can’t resist the hotness that is me.”




“Yeah horny sort of covers it…but I don’t mind hearing the rests though. Makes me all warm and tingly inside.”



“Really?”



“Oh yeah…bloody yeah…” he groaned loudly as she began to lick his ear. “Keep that up and you just might want to see just how horny I can be.”




“You don’t know how much I want to see that but-“



“You’re still sore…I know. It’s al right, luv. We still have the entire day to ourselves tomorrow.”



“Yes.” She yawned.



“I love you, Summers.” He whispered into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her.




Buffy felt her heart swell. She could never get enough of him saying those words to her. “Me too.”



Spike turned her to face him, his expression never looked more boyish and vulnerable as he did that moment. “Oh no you don’t. You’re not gonna get off that easily.”



Buffy giggled. “But I already got off, Spike. My achingly sore and luscious body could completely attest to that.”



“My, my you’re becoming quite the little minx, aren’t you? Getting me all hot and bothered with such naughty words.” Spike gave out a low and sexy laugh. “But you know exactly what I meant. Come on now, luv. I want to hear it over again.”




“Hear what?” She teased as she started to plant kisses on his chest.


“Oh you’re not gonna make me beg, aren’t you?”


“Oooo begging. I would love to see that.”


“Buffy.” He warned good-naturedly.



Buffy chuckled as she gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. Her face was full of tenderness when she looked into his eyes.



“I love you,” she whispered.




“I’m sorry, did you say something coz I didn’t quite hear-”



“I love you, Spike.” She said more loudly this time, interrupting his teasing.




The smile that Spike gave her was blinding. She’d never seen him looked this happy before.



Spike responded with a tender kiss on her mouth. I could never seem to get enough of her. Probably never ever will, he mused happily as his hand absentmindedly went to caress her bare buttocks. She seemed to have liked it so much that he heard her helpless groans just as she pushed her tongue inside his mouth very urgently.



Suddenly, Buffy flipped them over so that Spike was on his back while her entire body straddled him.



The entire swift action had Spike completely stunned…and hard. “I thought your body was still sore, luv?”




“Well.. I was…I guess all that talk of love and naughty things kinda got to me too.” Buffy began to pant as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. Moving her hips, she asked. “Do you want me to stop?”




“Bloody…hell…no.”


*****************

Thirty minutes earlier



A red Jaguar parked on the side street not far from the Summers home.



“Blasted it Riley! Why the hell did you stop me?” Dru wailed.



“Because I already saw Buffy came into the house first. If you’d gone in, you and I know what that confrontation would mean for the two of us.” Riley explained.



“We’re not just gonna let them have at it!”



“At this point, we are.” Riley told her levelheadedly. “If you want Spike to be yours, we have to do it my way.”



Dru sighed in frustration. “Well you better make your plan work before Saturday.”



“Why? What the freakin’ hell is on Saturday?”



“My da’s throwing a big birthday party for me and I want Spike to be my date.”



“Fine. Don’t worry you’ll have Spike in no time. I’ll make sure of that.”



“You have a plan?” Dru giggled madly. “Sounds thrilling, Riley. Come on now, let mommy know what you have in store for my dark prince and Sunshine.”



TBC



A/N: Thanks for all the reviews and wonderful feedbacks being emailed to me lately! Hope to post again before the week ends! Thanks again!