Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay but please don't let that put you off reviewing. Please please give me reviews - I'm currently jobless and moneyless and therefore foodless and reviews fill me up soooo nicely!
Part 3 – Never been religious but Lord help me!!!!!!

I gulp as I hobble ungracefully back across the room to the bed. If my damn tongue weren’t so dry it was stuck to the top of my mouth I’d be pleading for all I was worth right now. Can I do this? Can I actually take more?

He looks at me sternly, smacking the belt against his open palm.

“Lie on the middle of the bed, hips on the cushions.” He commands.

“Please Spike. I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.” Hey, look at that, my tongue worked itself loose! Stupid tongue! I sound pathetic! “I can’t take any more. Really. I learned my lesson.”

“On the contrary Buffy. Not only ‘can’ you take more. You damn well WILL. Now move it. You won’t like it if I have to come get you, I promise you that.”

I try one more wide eyed pleading look at him but its only effect is to make him start moving towards me as if to fulfil his promise. I move so quick you’d think I had my powers back.

“Good choice.” He says as I adjust myself so that the pillows raise my ass.

There isn’t even a fraction of a second before that damned belt comes down on my ass. I manage not to cry out. My chin goes down towards my chest as I bury my face in the duvet. The belt is heavier than the paddle. It has that evil combination of a thuddy feeling followed closely by a sting. I feel the impact right into the muscles of my ass even as my skin tingles and stings.

I don’t even know how many more times he hits me, the sweating and heavy breathing start almost immediately. I have no concept of time I’m just trying to get through each blow as it comes.

He’s standing to my left and the wallops feel more concentrated on the right side of my ass. It’s getting really painful and again here we go, I’m yowling!

“Owwww, please owwww owwww!” I’m babbling now and my legs are kicking with a mind of their own. For a fraction of a second I almost consider asking him to move to the other side to even things out, or more accurately to give the right side a break. Of course that would be absolute lunacy and thankfully the thought doesn’t even make it from my brain to my mouth.

As if he can read my thoughts Spike does actually move to the other side and I almost sigh with relief. Uhuh, its only an ‘almost’ though. When the first blow lands, concentrated on the relatively untouched left buttock I shriek like a banshee. I lift my whole upper body from the bed my arms rigidly straight and my legs fold up from my knees my feet pulling towards my butt.

“You best get back down girl.” He says in such an incredibly strict voice that despite the fire in my ass I feel wetness seep between my legs. Amazing how his tone of voice can do that to me. This sudden kick of arousal does nothing to help me control myself though. In fact it’s harder to breathe properly and when I haven’t laid myself back down a few seconds later Spike acts. And lord help me it makes my groin twinge and gets me all the hornier.

“I said down!” He says shoving me flat with one hand on the back of my neck and the other slapping my legs down.

I honestly don’t know whether to groan with lust or cry with pain. As usual, I don’t get to ponder as he starts straight in again with the belt. I’m barely even conscious of the cries I’m giving now as I writhe and wriggle as much as I dare and he just goes on and on, showing me no mercy.

It suddenly occurs to me that I could maybe stop this if I cried. Surely he’d feel sorry for me then. I find I can’t though. It’s like there should be a switch in me that links pain and tears and it’s permanently stuck on off. Maybe it’s because I have to fight so much and roll with the punches. Maybe it’s because stubbornness is completely and utterly ingrained in me and I won’t show the weakness. Right now I don’t give a rat’s ass what it is, I just wish I could do it and make Spike stop. Yet strangely I know I won’t say my safeword, what does that say about me?

Finally he stops and I feel my whole body relax. I didn’t actually realise how taut every muscle in my body had been but I flop like a rag doll in my relief. I barely even react when his beautifully cool hand traces lightly over the welts that must have been left on my ass. I do react however when his hand slides ever so slowly between my legs.

“What’s this?” He exclaims as he encounters the slick evidence of my arousal. “Y’know Buffy. I was going to be kind and just give you ‘six of the best’ with the cane but I think you deserve much more than that. I’ve obviously gone to easy on you. Easy enough that you find this sexy. Is that how it is?”

“No!” I exclaim, knowing full well that nothing I say will change his mind about giving me more if he’s decided he’s going to, but feeling so desperate I have to try. Six I could just about handle cos I’d know we were just about done, but if he decides to just whale away I don’t know what I’ll do, there’ll be no target for me to aim for.

“Please. Please Sir. That isn’t it at all. I know I’m in trouble and it hurts plenty I promise you. I didn’t mean to……”

“To what?” He questions. “To get hot and randy like a dog in heat. To enjoy your punishment like the little pain slut you are?”

“I didn’t mean to get wet.” There, I said it embarrassing as it was. “I-It just happened. But I swear I’m not enjoying this I swear I’m learning my lesson.”

“Well, I must admit you sound contrite.” He muses. However he waits til he sees me relaxing to add. “But I cannot have you missing the point of this so I think a more liberal dose of the cane is definitely in order.”

I want to scream and holler and beg him not to but I know it won’t do any good.

“Yes Sir.” I mumble, forehead on my arms face buried in the bedding.

Next thing I’m really aware of is a swooshing sound followed by a crack like gunfire. Two seconds later a searing pain floods in a thin line right across the middle of my butt. My head immediately lifts and my teeth sink into my own arm in an effort to keep from screaming or moving off the bed. Two more equally hard strokes follow and I make whining noises as I bite again into my arm.

Then he gets really evil. I’d never have guessed but cane strokes don’t have to be hard to make an impact. He now proceeds to almost flick the cane over my whole ass. The strokes are fast and sting like merry hell on my inflamed ass. This probably wouldn’t hurt nearly so much if I hadn’t already been whupped good and proper – but trust me it hurts like hell with my backside in this state. What it does mainly is to increase the heat (yeah it actually is possible for my butt to get hotter I realise with shock).

Again I’m writhing and twisting as much as I think he’ll allow me, just enough that it’s not dangerous. Then the evil steps up another notch. He moves the damn thing to the top of my thighs, just below where my ass and legs meet and continues the vicious flicking. It’s actually impossible to describe how painful this is. The area hasn’t taken much which actually doesn’t work in my favour, it makes things worse!!! It burns, it stings, it drives me absolutely insane.

“Oh! You don’t like that do you Buff?” he chortles.

Yes he actually chortles at me. How can he chortle at a time like this? Oh right, yeah, cos he doesn’t have someone thrashing him to within an inch of his life!

“No! I don’t!” I yell. I’m not in control of any part of my body just now, least of all my mouth. “It hurts! Please please stop.”

“It’s MEANT,” in accompaniment to the word a hard stroke lands on my ass before he goes back to his previous activity. “to hurt. You’re a bad bad girl and you wouldn’t learn anything if it didn’t.”

I don’t have an answer to that. Even if I did it would probably come out half yelp half moan as his words, incredibly, kick my arousal up yet again.

When he stops I lie still. I feel spent, like we just had a marathon sex session. The only thing I can concentrate on is getting my breathing under control. He runs his hand over my ass, I don’t even really feel the coolness, my skin is paradoxically numb and extremely sensitive all at once.

“Good girl.” He says, taking me completely by surprise. “You’re taking this very well. I’m proud of you. My stoic little Slayer. Now, do you think you’ve learned your lesson?”

“Yes!” I say shocked at how much my voice sounds like I’m sobbing, even if there are no tears. “I’m sorry!”

“Ok. Ok. I believe you sweetheart. But I have to make sure you remember so get yourself up and bend over the back of that chair over there.”

I look at him over my shoulder in despair. He can’t be serious can he?

“You’re doing well, don’t spoil it.” He warns. “Come on up with you.”

The fact that he’s being nicer in his words is completely cancelled out by the fact that he’s planning on continuing! Nevertheless, I do believe that he thinks I’ve learnt my lesson and that he’ll stop after this next bit. Just have to get through this, I’ll have my target in a minute, I can do this.

These thoughts in mind, I position myself as requested, I bend over the back of his high backed chair and grip the seat without him telling me. I’m familiar with the position but he still feels the need to boss me around some more.

“Good girl that’s right. Now, don’t you be moving your hands from the seat. You know what will happen if you do.”

Damn right I know and if I can help it he won’t have any excuse to use that cane on my hands.

“Now. To make sure your lesson is learned I’m going to give you six with each of the implements we’ve used today. Then we’re all done.”

Ok, eighteen. I can take that.

“First the paddle.” He announces.

I think this will be easier to take after the cane but boy am I wrong. I should have remembered that a new implement has it’s unique sensation and you just can’t say one is worse than another, it’s all to do with their individual feel and the way and place they strike. I gasp as he starts the six with the paddle. My hands grip the seat and I grit my teeth to get through but get through I do. One down two to go.

“Stay still.” He says to me unnecessarily as he goes to retrieve the belt. Well, maybe not entirely unnecessarily as that stern tone of command once again gets the ol’ juices flowing, I know better than to try to relieve the ache in my groin in any way though. If I can take these next two sets maybe he’ll give in and fuck me silly.

The six with the belt are delivered three from each side and they are delivered hard. With horror I suddenly realise that I must be absolutely dripping wet, the air that’s pushed forward when the belt swings brings the smell of my own arousal to my nose. Spike must be drowning in the smell, maybe he will play nice after. Finally those six are done. To my satisfaction I manage them without moving my hand even if I am owwing a bit now.

“Good.” He says, “now come over here and bend over the end of the bed. Can’t be having you clench that delicious little bum while I lay it on you with the cane now can we. Need to make sure you’re bent right over so you can’t.”

So over the end of the bed I go, now nearly bent double. I’m sure he has me at the bed again just to put sexual images in my head. I mean down here in his crypt bedroom where we’ve done such naughty wicked things, what else would I think of when confronted with the scene of many of our adventures. He effectively takes my mind of those kinds of shenanigans with his next statement though.

“Now Buffy. We’re nearly there, you’re getting six with the cane and this time I want you to count them out for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” I say, I really just want this over now.

Swish – CRACK

“Holy mother of……..One Sir.” I practically scream out. Thankfully he makes no comment on my use of the word ‘holy’ this time. Probably cos he knows what I just realised. I realised he was obviously holding back on everything so far but didn’t on that stroke. It feels like it’s burnt right down into my muscles way worse than any others today.

Two makes me lift my right leg and my toes stamp at the floor as I desperately try not to put my hand back to protect myself. But I manage the count.

I squeak out the count of three both feet now dancing and stomping as I grip the uprights of the foot of the bed desperately. I can’t think of anything but the fact that there’s only three left, which is what causes my next mistake.

The next stroke lands and I stupidly call out. “Three Sir!”

“Three again!” he mocks. “Right commendable of you Slayer to let me know you think you need extra. Now you make right sure that you count four next because even if that was accidentally miscounting on your part I can’t have you doing that.” So I have another three to take. I could kick myself, ‘cept I don’t need to because Spike’s going to make sure I pay for my stupidity.

I get through four and five admirably if you ask me, but the bastard really goes to town with six. It lands directly across the middle of my ass, harder than any before and I literally scream out the count.

“Good girl.” He says. “Now you stay right there. You’ve done so well that Spikey’s going to make it all better for you.”

I shudder and practically come as his cool tongue begins to lick my cane welts. He lingers at my asshole causing me to shudder and soak my thighs with juice. When he’s licked both sides amply he pushes my legs apart and his tongue goes to work between my legs.

“My, my we are messy.” He gloats. “guess I’ll have to clean you up before I check how well you’ve learned your lesson. Would you like that Slayer?”

“Mmm gggnnhh yes Sir!” I moan, deciding not to contemplate just now what he means by checking how well I learned my lesson. Long as he keeps doing what he’s doing I just don’t care!

TBC……..