Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys.
I'm so so so sorry for the delay - may sound like a crap excuse butI got a new job and it's working nights and has seriously messed up my body clock (not to mention my brain). Also I scrapped this whole part once and rewrote it. Hope you like it and it works for ya. Promise not to post the next one til it's 100% complete.
Sarah
x
Part 4 – Well, here’s what we’re both thinking.



It’s lucky I’m supported by the foot of the bed beneath my stomach because no way would my legs hold out with the (much more fun kind of) licking he’s giving me now. I’m racing towards a huge orgasm and much as I’m desperate for it, even I’m not green enough to think that I’ll be allowed it that easily. I’m actually amazed that I’m getting anything sexual at all considering this is punishment. Guess beating my ass got the kinky bugger (oh god thinking like him now!) good and horny. Confirmation that he isn’t going to go easy comes when he removes his mouth and roughly pushes two fingers inside of me. I’m so wet it’s not as if it hurts or anything but I moan loudly at the brutal thrust even as I feel myself clamp down on him.



The moan immediately prompts him to stop rubbing at my g-spot like he had been doing. I know he’s purposefully making sure I don’t come but that doesn’t stop the frustration.



“Please…” I beg, tightening my inner muscles round his fingers again and pushing back against his hand.



This earns me a sharp slap across the buttocks which lets be honest does nothing to calm me down.



“Best keep your mouth shut Buff.” He warns. “I don’t want to hear anything but moans of ‘I’m almost there’ pleasure from you. I’ll decide if and when I want you to beg. I don’t want to hear you complaining I’m not giving you enough either. Even if begging does sound mighty sweet coming from you.”



Oh God! That little speech makes the ache inside of me even worse especially as he’s making sure I know that nothing I do will influence how HE decides to play this. I don’t speak again but I can’t help but push back and moan. Spike just chuckles and starts to make circling movements, stretching my opening.



“Gonna open you up nice and wide. Y’know why that is don’t you Slayer?” He doesn’t wait for an answer which works for me as I’m incapable of giving one anyway. “That’s right, it’s cos I’m going to ride you good and hard. And y’know what else? I’ve still not decided if I’m going to let you get any pleasure whatsoever from it. Because I’m not sure you deserve it yet.”



Goddamnit, it’s always that mouth of his, one way or another, that he uses to torture me. I’m way lost in the moment now and I’m humping back at his hand like a total ho.



“What is it?” he says actually sounding concerned and stroking a hand down my back. “Does my horny little slayer want another finger?”



“Please, more, please f…..”



Ow! He cuts me off with a harsh slap to my still burning ass.



“The question was rhetorical Slayer. I take that little speech as a complaint that I’m not giving you enough and you know that’s not allowed, now don’t you?” Another two evil slaps finish off his speech.



I could cry from frustration. I need him inside of me RIGHT NOW! But I know for a fact that if I ask for it in any way he’ll just love the opportunity to deny me some more. A pathetic mewl escapes me prompting another slap from Spike. He knows good and well that the mewl is definitely complaining.



“That’s it!” he says. “You’ve been a bad bad girl. Endangering yourself cos you were feeling a little out of sorts because of a silly inconsequential little remark. Very bad girl. And you’ve still got the cheek to get me to try to pleasure you. On your back, on the bed now!”



Yeah I’m a goner, that particular command never fails to melt me completely. I swear if I wasn’t positive he’d half kill me for it I’d be bringing myself off right now! As it is, it feels like the hardest thing in the world not to touch myself. It would take less than five seconds to bring myself off, I’m sure of it, I’m so close. His tone of command and thorough punishment though have gotten me to that state of blind obedience that these games can produce. All I do is move on shaky legs, as quickly as possible to the position he wants me in.



When my bruised ass touches the bed I’m surprised at how sore the contact is. I silently pray that he won’t keep me this way long. The soreness subsides quite quickly and it makes me hopeful for a second. Then I realise that even a slight shift of my ass brings it back. God, I hope he doesn’t want to fuck me like this.



I turn my head to see him, now shirtless, coming toward me with four silk scarves. Looks like I won’t be able to try to ‘encourage’ him with a touch here and there even if I dared. Then he puts them to one side and climbs on the bed with an evil glint in his eye and a wicked smile. Oh yeah, I’m fucked!



I actually almost laugh at the look on her face when she sees the scarves. Though it doesn’t stop me noticing the fact that when she moves she unintentionally winces with the slightest movement of her well whipped arse. It gives me an idea actually and I put the scarves on the bedside table and climb onto the other side of the bed. I see her questioning look from the corner of my eye but don’t immediately acknowledge it.



I get myself comfortable lying on my back, I pull off my trousers allowing my dick to spring up, hard as nails, savouring the increase in her breathing. I lie back, bending my knees and anchoring my feet just wider than hip-width apart. I turn and look her in the eye.



“Climb on board.” I invite her. She looks at me like all her Christmases have come at once. Hah, soon change her mind about that. Predictably she climbs on top of me and settles with her face inches from mine.



“No Buffy.” I tell her in fake exasperation. “I want you to turn around so that you’re facing away from me, put your legs in between mine and lower yourself onto my dick.”



Yeah that’s right Slayer another new position for you – bet you didn’t think there were any left!



She does as she’s told and I get the dual reward of being able to see her beautifully coloured ass and the fact that because her legs are fairly close together between mine she feels just that delicious bit tighter round my dick.



“Good girl.” I force myself to say through gritted teeth at the marvellous sensation. “Now, pull your knees up so you’re squatting, it’ll give you some leverage and hold onto my knees, it’ll help you push yourself up and down.”



She wastes no time in beginning the movement and the view is magnificent. Not only do I get a great view of my own handiwork I also get to see my dick sliding in and out of her deliciously hot pussy. I can’t resist. Slapping the top of her ass I order her to go faster. I know the penetration must be deep for her here and the angle will mean I’m hitting her sweet spot. Best not spend too long like this! I know she’s capable of orgasm without clitoral stimulation but she damn sure isn’t going to get it right now.



I almost lose control completely when increasing her speed causes her to whimper with every contact of her smarting arse and my hips. Yeah it really must smart – poor baby! Serve her right! But those noises of discomfort are almost too much for me. I just love to hear her little whines. Just when I think I’m about to lose control and fire my load into her she snaps me back to ‘Master’ mode by doing something that she HAS to know is simply not acceptable.



“Put your hand back on my knee RIGHT NOW young lady.” I command. The intractable little wench had actually moved one hand from my knee to bring herself off all the quicker by rubbing her clit.



I accompany my order with a slap to her ass as I lean forward and unceremoniously lift her off me and shove her forward onto her knees – thank god for king size beds!



She’s on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed and I lean over her, grabbing a clump of hair I pull her head back so I can hiss in her ear.



“How dare you, you horny little slut? I thought you knew better than to touch yourself without permission. You want another caning? Is that what it is? Are you just trying to push my buttons?”




God! I almost cum when he grabs my hair and wrenches my head back. I love that raw kind of roughness from him as much as the controlled ‘Master’ type. And God the things he says. Within those few sentences he sends me from wild with lust, to ashamed for doing what I shouldn’t, to pitiful protesting.



“No, I’m not. I’m not trying to push your buttons I swear. Please, please don’t cane me again.” A tiny part of me pipes up with a ‘pathetic much Buffy’ but I tell it to shut up because I know I love this. “I lost control and I’m so so sorry. I swear it won’t happen again.”



“Who is in control here Buff?” he questions pulling harder on my hair. “Who gets to decide what exactly happens and when with this body?”



“You Sir. You.” I answer, my breathing erratic as he grips even tighter. “You’re in control. It was a slip I promise. Not again, I won’t do it again!”



“You have just done yourself out of any chance you had of getting a ‘happy’ as you put it.” He growls. “I’m going to fuck you senseless and you are going to show me that you have actually learnt your lesson by damn well controlling yourself while I fuck that sloppy little pussy of yours for as long as I like. Do you understand?”



“Yes Sir. I understand.”



“Then get on your back right now and spread those legs. Wide. Don’t make me take the cane to your inner thighs for disobedience.”



I don’t think I ever moved so fast in all my life.



He picks up the scarves and runs them through his fingers as he straddles me.



“A little test first I think.” He says. His words make me nervous – I never know what he is testing and what he expects of me and when there is ‘cane talk’ on the go that would make anyone nervous!



I’m surprised when he moves in and kisses me. It’s not the fact he’s kissing so much as the way he’s kissing that throws me for a loop. He kisses me slowly and gently and incredibly passionately. My whole body goes limp and my arousal grows to the point where I’m breathing heavily through my nose, not wanting the kiss to stop. God I want this man in any way he wants to take me. ANY way!



He pulls back and looks me in the eye.



“You haven’t lost sight of why we are doing this have you Slayer?” he questions. “You know we’re doing this because you endangered yourself and you worried me and I don’t ever want anything to happen to you.”



I can’t take the sincerity in his eyes and voice. My brain is too clouded with lust right now to even process the feeling behind his words let alone my emotional reaction to it. Instead I strain my head up towards him for another kiss.



He allows a very short kiss then pulls back. Feverishly I strain forward further desperate to feel his lips on mine again. He teases me. Moving in as if to kiss then moving back just as we’re about to meet. I don’t have the strength to pull him to me and he just keeps on teasing until I whimper.



“No complaining now.” He warns before kissing me swiftly and brutally then pulling back and holding up the scarves again as I pant beneath him, trying to see straight.



“Put your hands above your head.” He commands “Not together though. Place them out wide.”



I do as he asks and close my eyes waiting to feel the knots tighten around my wrists and my arms stretch as he secures me to the spokes on the headboard. It doesn’t happen though and before I have a chance to wonder why I feel his weight shift toward the end of the bed. I open my eyes to see him draping a scarf over each of my ankles, twisting my head I look out to each wrist and see he’s done the same up there. He catches te look of puzzlement on my face.



“Tying you up would be too easy luv.” He states matter of factly. “It wouldn’t be a test of your control and how much you want to please me for teaching you a lesson if you were restrained would it? You must restrain yourself. If any of these four scarves move from their current position because you have moved you’d better start praying luv!”



Eeeevil! The man is evil. I’m supposed to hold myself exactly like this while he fucks me? Surely it’s not possible! For the first time ever in our sessions I hope he doesn’t make me cum. I have no control over my body when that happens and this thing he calls ‘sub-space’ has me wanting nothing but to please him.



He’s not getting any gentler either. He promptly climbs on top of me and shoves his cock into me hard. I bite my lip to stop from crying out; then I bite it harder as he begins to fuck me. In a strange move for him he starts hard and fast (so hard I’m afraid I’ll lose the scarves just from the force of his fucking) but then he slows down and begins a slow and torturous rhythm.



“I love fucking you Buffy.” He says, eyes closed head thrown back as he slides in and out of me. “Even without Slayer strength your pussy is so hot and tight around me. The best thing is you can’t make me cum because you’re tight hole isn’t strong enough to squeeze it out of me. I’m completely in control of this fuck girl and completely in control of you. And you love it don’t you?”



“Y-yes Sir I do.” It comes out a squeak as he sensations are becoming pretty overwhelming, especially coupled with that mouth of his.



His eyes open and they hold mine as he fucks me excuriatingly slowly.



“I love you Buffy.” He states. I don’t know how to respond. I can’t say it back yet but after all we’ve been through lately it doesn’t make me uncomfortable like it used to. “You’re amazing. You don’t ever have to change yourself for anyone, least of all me. Do you understand me Buffy? Do you understand that it’s YOU I love. Your good parts your bad parts the whole package and I don’t want to you to endanger any part of that.”



I turn my head quickly using the pillow to wipe away the tear that is running from the corner of my right eye. He’s cracking through the wall I’ve had up. It started when he helped me after I wanted to end it all and I still don’t know exactly how to deal with it. I wish I could tell him what he wants to hear. I wish I could even give him a crumb but I’m scared that if I start to talk a whole flood of mixed up emotions will just spew on out.



He does care and I know he does by everything he’s done today. Sounds crazy huh? I know he cares because he hurt me and he’s controlling me and he’s not letting me get off, which is what we’ve always been about up to now. Don’t ask me how that little cerebral connection works it just does. He wouldn’t be doing any of this if he didn’t care. There is no way I’ll break position, I can at least give him obedience but just for a second I wish I could reach out and hold him, run my hand down his face.



She tries to hide the tear from me, silly girl. Not only do I see it I can smell the sweet salty water even as it wells up before she wipes it away. Strangely, it makes me happy. I’m certain I know the cause of it. Her feelings for me are moving closer to the surface and she doesn’t know how to handle it. But I’m getting through. She actually believes I care now. Believes that I’m capable of the emotions I tell her she creates in me. We’re on the same wavelength when we’re in these situations if at no other time. The other times will come though, it just takes…..well,…… time, and I have plenty of that!



That tear and the realisation it gives me make me want to tell her to forget the rules so she can touch me and make this two-sided. However, to stop this now would completely undermine what she’s getting from this. I tell her so.



“I saw that tear. You don’t have to hide it from me. And you don’t have to say anything you’re not ready to. I just want you to be sure of why I’m punishing you. I know what you’re feeling right now. Probably better than you do and you need time to adjust. I understand you. Enough men in your life have messed things up with you, I’m not going anywhere. I will continue to love you and worry about you until you know what you feel and how to say it – whatever it may be. So if you ever, ever do something like this again you can bet you will have another round of this. Sometimes you just need strict Spike to make you see some truths.”



I’ve been on the sub side enough in the past to know that if I stopped she’d feel she was wrong and that all I cared about was shagging. That my love didn’t extend to finishing off what I’d started and really proving to her that I cared enough to make sure she never hurt or endangered herself again. So, back to the script.



The twitch her hand tells me she wants to reach for me but again I don’t give in to our dual urges. Stick to the script Spike. I reach out and slap her breast. Ok she didn’t technically move but strict is what I promised her and strict is what she’ll get. It’s a warning.



“Don’t you be thinking about doing that girly. I said stay still while I take my pleasure.”



“Yes Sir, I’m sorry Sir.” She sighs, visibly fighting the frustration that I’m purposefully causing. Giving her pleasure right now would belittle all the work so far so she can just damn well lie there and take it. Or better still, I can improve it for myself and frustrate her even more – sounds like fun to me!




Just when I think I’m actually going to cum despite the lack of real friction in certain necessary parts he stops. I have to force myself not to complain or beg him not to stop but I manage it.



“Ok forget the scarves.” He says, “You did very well there Buffy. I’m impressed, well almost. You almost moved and I think I’d like to underline how serious the situation is so now I’m going to fuck you in a way that well let you know exactly who’s boss.



Oo, doggie style. My brain immediately fires.



It’s wrong though. Telling me to leave my hands where they are so he can see them he lifts my legs up and together. Then, in one fluid movement puts a pillow under my butt and enters me as he rests both legs on his left shoulder. I know what he’s doing. He’s making me feel tighter by holding my legs together and also making sure that I can’t actually get to my clit even if I lost my senses and dared to defy him.



Immediately he begins thrusting fast and hard, his hands running up and down my legs leaving goosebumps in their wake as he slams into me. My head is thrown back as my frustration grows and my whole pussy seems to be on fire as well as on the brink of spasming into ecstasy. Then it gets a whole lot more desperate for me, he starts talking again. That rough raw talk that makes me blush in everyday situations but stokes my fire good with his dick inside of me.



“That’s it Buffy. You like me fucking your wet hole? Does it make you hot? Does it make you tremble? You’re like a dirty little animal in heat aren’t you? You love having my cock shoved up your tight little fuck hole good and hard. Want me to fuck you harder? Faster?”



I nod my head, incapable of speech once more.



“Tough.” He answers, slowing his pace dramatically. “I’ll decide how much cock you get and how fast Slayer and you will just lie there and take it. And not only that but you’ll like it. You love it don’t you?”



The final question prompts another pick up in speed and I can feel my pussy beginning to pulse around him as he slams into me again and again. I’m sweating, my pulse is racing, my breathing is incredibly erratic and I’m so so just about there when I feel a familiar cold flooding inside of me.



I look up to see Spike gripping my calves his eyes closed in ecstasy as he gives his last shuddering thrusts spurting his load into me. I can’t believe it. It seems so unfair. I was good. I did what I was told and he just came without me. What am I going to do? I’m ready to explode. My pussy actually feels like it is having a mini orgasm all by itself inside and out it is throbbing and hot. The pulsating is unbearable and it just falss short of what I need, I cannot stand it if this is all I’ll get.



Withdrawing Spike lies next to me and breathes deeply as I squirm in agitation.



“What’s up Slayer? Got an itch that needs to be scratched?” He chuckles.



“N-not if I don’t deserve it.” I manage to stutter out. Wanting to touch myself but afraid to. One because of Spike and two because I’m scared if I touch a bit that’s too sensitive I’ll cum but not nearly hard enough. Needn’t worry though cos it looks like my response to him was exactly what he wanted.



His dick is still hard despite his recent load shooting and before you can say Robert’s my dad’s brother he’s on top of me. He shoves my legs up and out, my favourite position and pushes in hard.



Five quick thrusts accompanied with hard clit rubbing is all it takes before I’m there and oh boy am I there. I feel my legs draw in and clamp to his body as the waves roll over and over me. He doesn’t stop when I start loudly moaning and screaming. He just keeps pulling and pulling them from me.



My voicebox actually hurts from the screaming when he sends me into an amazing climax of my climax’s with a slap to my ass as he gives his final order.



“That’s it come all over my big cock my naughty naughty girl.”



Apparently my screaming sent him over the edge and he spills again as I begin to come down in a panting sweating heap. We cling to each other as we roll onto our sides and wait for our bodies to return to normal. For once, I’m the first to speak.



“Thank you.” I say to him, eyes locked on his hopefully conveying all the other things I can’t say or even be certain that I feel. “Really. Thank you.”



He grins before leaning in to kiss me.



“No problem.” He replies pulling back. “You just need someone to keep you in line now and again.”



A wink.



“Uhuh?” I say. “Well maybe it’s not just me that needs to be kept in line. I think you let me cum because you felt slightly guilty about something. Isn’t that right Spikey?”



Uh-oh. Busted.



“Did you think I didn’t work out why you licked my ass after you caned me?”



“Don’t know what you’re talking about Slayer.”



“Liar!” I say with a grin. Amazing how relaxed I feel after these sessions. Punishments over and I feel better for it believe it or not. I can also get away with teasing him too.



“You know good and well those last two strokes cut me and that’s why you licked. To close them up cos you knew there was no slayer healing. Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t actually mind. These things happen……but……I know how you pride yourself on being in control of the damage you cause. Now don’t you think that when I get my powers back a little switch of positions might be in order. Y’kknow just to make sure you don’t feel guilty about it? It’s been a while since you let me punish YOU for a change.”



I watch him anxiously as he mulls this over. I’m never sure when he’ll go for this.



She’s actually right. I do feel guilty cos I know I’m better than that and it HAS been a while since we switched. And judging by the reaction down below it’s been too long.



“Deal.” I say and watch her face light up.



After all Domme Buffy is just plain hot.




“Next Tuesday suit you?” he says. Oh yeah suits me fine. After all Spike is such a good little subbie and well, it’s just plain hot. Now I really can’t wait to get my powers back!



THE END



********************************************************************

Please review - I know last chapters get less reviews but I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.