Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed I really appeciate it. My husband found the fic and hates it, but he hates the show too. Again the I don't own these people just like to play with them.
Chapter 12

“Well I’m off to bed.” Dawn says to Buffy.

“I thought you wanted to talk tonight.” Buffy replies.

“I did but I am really tired, we will talk tomorrow before I go back to Sunnydale.”

“Alright, Good night.” Buffy says giving Dawn a Hug. “I Love You.”

“Goodnight Buffy.” Dawn says back. “I Love You Too.”

“Goodnight Niblet.” Spike says.

“Night Spike.” Dawn says.

“Alright, see everyone in the morning.” Buffy says.

“Night Buff.” Xander says.

Buffy sits on the couch, and watches while her friends and sister go upstairs to their rooms. Spike bends down in front of Buffy. “Would you like something to eat? I am going in the kitchen to make something to eat then we can go upstairs and talk.”

“Alright.” She says standing up to follow him into the kitchen. Spike heats up some blood and Buffy grabs herself some chocolate cookies, then they go up to their room.”

Once in the room she turns to Spike. “Just let me get changed.”

“Alright.” he says as she leaves the room.

A few minutes later she comes back in the room wearing Black silk boxers, and a red tank top. Seeing what she is wearing he asks her. “Slayer, do you know what you do to me?”

“Oh I think I have an idea.” She says as she climbs on his lap and straddles him right over his erection as she kisses him. Spike groans into the kiss. “Why don’t you make yourself more comfortable?”

“Well luv, that might be a problem, with a gorgeous women sitting on my lap and you also should know by now that I only own jeans, after all we have been sleeping in the same room most of the time bed for the last month.”

“Well.” She stops not knowing if she should say it or not.

Taking her chin in his hand and lifting it. “You know you can tell me anything.”

She nods he head and starts again. “Well I do have another pair of boxer shorts or you could just strip and get under the covers.”

Spike gives her a smirk that is more like a leer with his tongue behind his teeth. As he moves his hands under her top he replies to her. “If I am going to sleep nude you are too.” He stops when she tenses a bit. “I won’t do anything that you don’t want me to do. He says removing his hands from her body.

Buffy nods and put his hands back where they were. “Its ok you can take it off.”

He kisses her and gently starts to slowly remove her top, running his hands down her arms after he has removed the top. He gives her a soft kiss and then pulls his shirt over his head and discards it on the floor with hers. After his top is gone he kisses her again slowly but gently sliding his hands over her torso, down her sides to the elastic of her boxers. Buffy then tenses but relaxes in an instant. “Why don’t we both remove our own bottoms?” Spike then suggests.

She nods her head and slides off him to remove her boxers.

Spike notices she has been a bit nervous off and on while they have been removing clothes so he decides to leave his jeans on for a few minutes and let her drink from him instead. “Come here.” Spike says once she stands up from removing her boxers. When she gets closer to him again on the bed he gently pulls her down to him. Giving her a Sire, like command. “Drink you seem to need it.” He says as he guides her mouth to his neck as he carefully lays them down and covers her up to keep her warm. After she has drunk all that she is going to drink he speaks very softly to her. “Sleep now luv, its getting late. Though I would, love for you to stay like that.” He says while sliding out of bed.

“What about you?” She asks.

“I need to get some more blood; I forgot to bring some up with me. Then I will join you, the same as you are if you want me too.” He says while putting his shirt on.

“Alright join me when you get back.”

“Be back in a few minutes.” He says while bending down to kiss her then starts to walk out of the room. “God I don’t know if I will ever get use to this.” He says while walking out the door.

“Buffy smiles to herself and after he has shut the door she say to the empty room. “Me either.” Then rolls over so Spike, can spoon in behind her.

Walking into the kitchen he hears Angel say as he is coming out of his office. “I didn’t expect to see you again tonight.”

“Yeah well I forgot to take some blood up with me.” He says getting ready to drink a packet of blood as well.

“Buffy still needs to drink from you?”

Finishing the packet of blood. “She never stopped you Git. We drink from each other at the same time; you have even been in the room when we do it. But sometimes she still needs to be the only one to drink. She is learning to control it better. Now if you don’t mind I have a very beautiful lady upstairs to join.” He says as he is leaving the room.

“That you do.” Angel says quietly knowing that Spike has heard him.

Spike smiles at what he hears on his way back to his and Buffy’s room. Upon entering it he finds that she did indeed go to sleep, but she has stayed naked just like he asked. He puts the blood in the fridge and then strips down and joins her in bed. Once he comes in behind her and spoons against putting his arm around her and kissing her on the shoulder. “Good night Buffy.” Then he lets sleep over take him.

The next morning Spike wakes up to a very naked Slayer sleeping up against his very naked body. He lays there and watches her sleep for a while, after about and hour he carefully slides out of bed. Hearing her whimper he coos to her. “Shh! Luv get some more sleep, I’ll be back in a while to wake you.” Hearing her calm down her moves to get dressed and leaves the room quietly.

Walking down starts he is greeted by Dawn. “Morning Spike, where’s Buffy?”

“Sleeping.”

“Spike it is 10 in the morning, why didn’t you wake her before you came down.”

“Because she had a rough night after everyone went to bed. Niblet. I know you want to talk with big sis alone, but she needs a bit more sleep. I will wake her in about an hour.”

“Alright.” She grumbles going back to the debate that Willow and Xander are having.

An hour and a half later, Buffy and Dawn are sitting on the bed in Buffy’s room talking about everything.

“Dawn I have to warn you, Spike and I have talked about Mating.”

“That is so cool Buffy.”

“Dawn you do know that it is the same as Marriage but there isn’t such a thing as a divorce in the demon world. He would be moving into the house and everything if and when we do.”

“I know that and it is so cool.”

“So you are ok that I will most likely be mating with Spike.”

“Totally when will it be happening?”

“I don’t know if or when it will be happening, I’m not fully ready for it yet.”

“When are you coming back to Sunnydale?”

“I don’t know hopefully in a week or two. They still haven’t found anything out yet, that I know of.”

They sat in silence for a while till Spike came in the room. “Dawn, Xander says he wants to leave soon its getting late.” Spike tells her.

Dawn jumps up. “Oh I better go finish packing; I’ll see you next weekend when Giles comes.” Then she gives Buffy a hug and leaves the room.

“Giles is coming.” Buffy asks Spike.

“Yes he must have confirmed it when we were all out last night. Angel told everyone this morning.”

“Everyone but me.” She grumbles as they go down the stairs to the lobby.

“I was going to tell you but you seemed happy to sit and talk with Dawn so I decided I would tell you later.”

She breaks away from Spike and goes and walks up to Willow and Tara. “Incase I haven’t said it lately, thanks for everything you are doing for me. You too Xander.” Then she gives them a hug.

“You know we would do anything for you, right.” Willow says.

“I know, I know.”

“When you get back, we need to do a movie night and maybe a girl’s only night.” Willow says.

“Will do. We could do both, I’m sure I could kick Spike away for the night.”

“Alright I am ready.” Dawn says running down the stairs.

“We will see everyone next weekend so for now it is Goodbye.” Xander says.

The group hugs everyone and gives handshakes to the ones that require one. Then they leave.

Turning to Angel. “How long until, Lorne comes. Angel.”

“At least 2 to 3 hours. Sometime after dinner, with enough time to get to the club, tonight if he is going.”

“I’m going for a walk.”

“Buffy.” Spike says.

“No, I need to be alone for a few minutes.” She looks at Spike. “I’m fine Spike stop worrying about me.” She gives him a quick kiss and walks into the garden where he can not follow.

A/N I will be away for a few days so the update most likey be till Thursday or Friday.