Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone who has read this I can't believe that chapter 1 had over 1000 hit now. Thanks for all the reviews as well.
Sorry for the long delay in the update I went away at the beginning of the week and then when I went to post my disk would not read it only wanted to be formated. My husband manage to finally get almost all the files off. I lost on chapter and something not story related so the Updates should come at regular times now.
Chapter 13

After Buffy leave, the room Spike mutters to himself. “No you’re not fine.”

Hearing Spike and responds to him in a voice only Spike can hear. “Give her time and let her come to you.”

“Why! Thank you Peaches for that advice.” Spike says with a little too much sarcasm in his voice.

“What advice Angel never said anything.” Fred said.

“Actually he did.” Cordelia says. “But we were not able to hear it. You see there are 3 ways he could have done it.” She looks at Angel and Spike. “Isn’t that right boys?” She asks.

Both Angel and Spike give her a surprised look.

“What I am not stupid and I did enough research with the scoobies to know stuff. So know before you say anything I will tell you what I know." Without giving them a chance to answer, she continues on. "Angel could have talked to Spike in 3 different ways.” She turns to Fred. “The important thing to remember is that Vampires have very sensitive hearing and can pick up sounds we can’t. Therefore, the first that I know about is where, Angel would have just simply responded to Spike with a voice low enough that we could not hear it. That is most likely what Angel did. The other is just Angels place in his Vampire order, you see since Buffy killed the Master. A fact I almost ended up being killed later for, Angel is now the Master of the Order of Aurelius. Angel would not be the Master if he did not dust his Sire a few months before. Therefore, with him being the Master he is the only one that can speak the Orders official language. But if he did that we would have heard it and Spike would have had to answer back in the official language as well.” Cordelia looks around to see everyone in a slight shock that new her before because they would have never thought that she would know all this stuff. “Alright now the last way is kind of a tricky one because Spike actually has 2 Sires. First is his actually Sire Drusilla, but because of her state of mind she was not able to do everything so Angel had to step in. So only Drusilla and Angel can do this but they can communicate telepathically with each other. The only other person Spike can communicate telepathically with is his Mate and he does not have one. There you have my little lesson on Vampire communication any questions.”

“That was remarkable, Cordelia.” Wesley says.

Buffy walks back into the lobby trying to gage Spike and Angel by a look they were both giving off. “What’s going on guys?” She asks walking up to Spike.

“It seems that the cheerleader here was just giving us all a lesson in Vampire communication. Luv. You should have heard it she knew her stuff well, I never would have guessed.” Spike says knowing that Buffy really does not know that much about Vampires other than a mean to their demise.

“Oh really, that is something I would like to hear. I’m should she wouldn’t mind going over it for me just this once more.”

Sure no problem, in fact if Angel and Spike want we can do a little demonstration at the same time. But shouldn’t the Slayer already know this stuff.”

“Demonstration won’t be necessary and research and I are very unmixy so why don’t you just pretend that I don’t know a thing about Vamps and spill.”

“Alright as I was just saying there are 3 ways for a vampire to communicate to another vampire. The first being so low only Vampires can hear. The second being as Angels the Master of the order he can start a conversation in the Orders official language. Then the last way is the fact that Spike has 2 Sires so Angel and Drusilla can communicate with him telepathically.”

Buffy had a look of shock on her face when Cordelia finished. Spike leans down and whispers in her ear. “What is it Slayer having a hard time believing that the Cheerleader knows stuff you don’t.”

“Shut up Spike. I know what I need to know.”

Spike stops her for a second with replying. “No you don’t, but we will talk later about things.”

“Stake through the heart, fire, holy water crosses repel them and let’s not forget the every famous beheading.” Buffy says continuing on as if she did not hear Spike. “But she forgot one thing.”

“What’s that luv?” Spike asks.

“That Slayer has enhanced hearing as well as Vampires. Now if you don’t mind I could us a really good stretching out.”

“Want some help?” Spike asks knowing what she is thinking.

“Sure why not, haven’t spared with you for a while. Angel is there a place I can go to train.”

“Basement there is a weight room set up for those who want it.” He replies.

“I’ll right I will just go to my room and change. Spike you can get yourself some blood and me water, please.” Buffy says walking off.

Spike walks into the kitchen to get some blood and Buffy her water, then he goes to the basement to find the weight room and wait for Buffy. Buffy comes in dressed and ready to train some.

“What do you want to do first?” Spike asks her.

I’m thinking a little running on the treadmill then maybe a little on the punching back and after that we play fight.”

“Sound like a play. We will have to keep an eye on the time because Lorne will be her in about 3 to 4 hours and you will probably want a rest first.”

“I say I will, so lets get started.” Buffy says walking to the treadmill.

After about 20 minutes on the treadmill, Buffy decides she has had enough and wants to go to the punching bag. “Spike can you hold the bag for me.” She asks him as she gets of the treadmill and getting a drink of water.

“Sure do you want help getting your hands ready?” He asks.

“No I think I got it.” She replies while she is wrapping her hands for the punching bag.

“Alright when ever you are ready.” Spike says.

Buffy walks over to the bag and gives it a punch with her right and then her left. “Okay I think I am ready.” She says to Spike who is holding the bag. She proceeds to do a series of hard and soft punch in a patterned routine.

After about 20 minutes, Spike asks her. “Had enough so can we fight now.”

“Sure.” She says stepping back from the bag and unwinding the tape from her hands.

The fight starts out slow by them circling each other and builds up to them doing a full battle attack on one another. After about 30 minutes, Spike manages to pin her and tells her. “You lose now go get a shower and some rest before Diner and Lorne’s arrival.”

When he is done, talking Buffy reaches up with her mouth and bites him. Spike lets her drink for a few minutes, then he joins in and bites her neck, and they drink from one another for a few minutes. When they both let go Spike gets up and pull Buffy put with him. “Get out of here.” He hits her playfully on the bum.