Author's Chapter Notes:
I have never written a Sex scene before so I hope it is alright. I know my husband loved it even though he find the rest of the story boring. Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 15

Quietly shutting the door behind her, as they walk back into their room that, night after Lorne goes home. She turns to Spike and says. “You asked me to think about making love with you tonight.”

“And what did you decide?” Spike asked walking up to her and putting his arms around her.

“Oh we are definitely going to be doing that tonight. Don’t worry.” She says as she kisses him.

Spike picks her up while they are kissing and gently lays her on the bed. He reaches up and slides his hands under his shirt. Buffy seeing what he is doing starts to play with the skin under his shirt as well. Breaking from the kiss Spike asks her. “Can I take this off?” Gesturing to her shirt.

Buffy nods her head.

Spike takes the hem of her shirt and guides it over her head. Buffy decides she is going to do the same with Spike before she goes back to kissing him. As the start to kiss passionately again Spike reaches back, undoes her bra, and starts to palm her left breast in his hand.

“God I love you.” He says as he ends the kiss, trailing light ones to her neck.

“I love you too.” She says running her hands up and down his upper body.

“Luv, I would like you to do something for me before we get too far.”

“Anything.”

“Bite me and get it over with before we start. We don’t want it to turn into a mating bite, do we?”

“Alright.” She says getting ready to bite him. Spike bites into Buffy’s neck just after Buffy bit him.

When Buffy pulls out of the bite, Spike says to her. “Thank you.” Before he kisses her again. Upon ending the kiss, he says to her. “Can I see you?”

Buffy nods her head.

Spike goes to the opening on her jeans, undoes them, and gently slides them down her legs and off. Leaving her panties on he mummers to her. “You are gorgeous.” and dives down to take her right nipple in his mouth. As he gently sucks and bites at her nipple, he reaches over and palms the other breast with his hand. After a few minutes, he switches breasts and gives the other one the same treatment that is was missing out on. Slowly he starts to make his way down her body. Buffy whimpering when he leaves her breast stopping the attention she likes getting from him. Stopping at her belly button he circles his tongue around he navel and runs it back and forth making sure it goes in and out of the navel one the up and down stroke. Shifting on the bed to work farther down her body but to also relieve some building behind his zipper. Spike gets down to the spot where her thighs met and gently at first sucks her clit into his mouth through her thong. Slowly he adds more pressure to her clit through her thong.

“Oh God, Oh God….Spike I’m gonna cum.”

“Let your self go cum for me Buffy.”

“SSSPPPPIIIKKKEEEEE” She screams as she comes.

“Good girl did you like that.” Spike asks as her removes her panties and slides up her to kiss her on the lips hard and demanding.

“Loved it more please.” Buffy says as she reaches down to undo his jeans and start to slide them down.

Spike reaches down with one hand and helps her out with the removing of his jeans.

“OH you will definitely get more.” He says sliding his hand down so he can play with her folds between her legs. While he starts to kiss her again. Inserting two fingers inside her, she starts to thrust into his hand. Seeing that she is close to Cumming again, he rubs her clit with his thump.

“Oh, God don’t stop. Please don’t stop Spike I’m cumming Spike.”

“That’s it cum for me, luv.”

“Spike I need you inside me now.”

“Bossy little chit aren’t you.” He says while thrusting up in side her.

“Oh god.” She says as he thrust up inside her sending her into another orgasm right away.

“So tight, so hot, so wet just for me. Love it love. Love you.”

“Love you Spike.” Buffy says thrusting up to meet his thrusts taking him in deeper and deeper as she does so.

“So deep, never been this deep in anyone ever before.”

“Harder Spike I need to feel you more. Want you in deeper Spike.” She says while lifting her hips off the bed using all her Slayer strength to met him with his hard thrust.

Spike senses that she is about to cum and reaches between them and starts to rub her clit with his finger and speeding up his thrust. *Thank god for Vampire strength and stamina.* He thinks to him self.

“SSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE.” Buffy says as she cums.

“That’s it milk my cock. BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUFFFFFYYYYYYYYY.” Spike ends up yelling with a roar as he Cums right after Buffy.

“I love you. Spike that was amazing.”

“Love you to. Amazing it was.” Rolling off her and pulling him to lie across his chest, gently stroking her hair. “Go to sleep luv.”

“Good night. Spike.” She says sleepy.

“Good night luv.” Spike says kissing the top if her head.

The next morning.

Buffy woke up before Spike laying there for a few minutes she gets a look in her eyes and thinking to herself. *He is always awake before me, but I know just the way to wake him up.* Looking down at him under the covers she sees that he is semi erect for her, slowly moving down under the covers though she does move them so she can see to make sure he doesn’t wake up when she doesn’t want him to. She takes his cock in her hand and brushes it a couple of times with her thumb before she moves her head down towards it. Taking his cock in her mouth, she gently starts a slow and steady rhythm of long and short and up and down strokes with her mouth. Reaching down with her spare hand, she parts her fold and starts to rub her clit. Both using her hand and mouth on his cock and her hand on her own clit she feels the need to cum. She turns to Spike and says quietly. “Don’t cum; I want you to cum inside me.” She uncovers herself and Spike and climbs up on top of him. Sinking down onto his cock. Just as Spike wakes up.

*Oh God, what a way to wake up. Would she be doing this if I were awake? I will give her a few minutes then I will let her know I am awake.* Spike thinks to himself.

Buffy starts to ride him with a passion, doing things to him that she has never done before. Reaching down she starts to rub her hands over her breasts, pinching and twisting the nipples while bring her passion up a notch or two. Feeling like she is going to cum soon she reaches between her thighs and starts to rub her clit wildly. *Why hasn’t he woken up yet, I do not know how much longer I can keep this up.* She thinks to herself feeling the need to cum.

*God I love her, Guess its time I should let her know I am awake.* Spike thinks to himself feeling the need to see her. Launching himself up and latching onto one of her nipple to suck greedily at it and holding her hips to him, turning them slightly to change the angle and give her a little more feeling he sets a new rhythm to there love making. Trailing his mouth to her other nipple he says just before he latches onto it. “Cum for me.” Then takes her nipple in his mouth.

The next thing her hears is Buffy screaming his name as she comes. “Spike.”

“Buffy.” Spike roars right behind her while shooting his cum up into her.

“I love you.” Buffy says.

“I love you too.” Spike says. “Thanks for the wake up.” He says while lifting her up and positioning her over his mouth. “Hold onto the headboard, I want to taste you.” He says just before jetting his tongue over her folds tasting both of their cum as it is mingled from the last bout of lovemaking.

Before long, he hears. “Oh God, Spike I’m going to cum.”

Spike latches onto her clit and sucks hard onto it while inserting a finger inside her pussy lips.

“Spike I’m Cumming, don’t stop, please don’t stop. I’m cccuuummmiiinnggg SSSpppiiikkkeee.”

“Won’t stop, never stop, and love you too much to stop.” He says as he drinks her cum greedily down his mouth. Not letting up on her, he inserts two finger and suck on her clit again. Letting her first Orgasm die down slightly he, slowly brings her back up. This time when she starts to cum, he lifts her up off his mouth and slams her down onto her rock hard cock, setting a hard and strong rhythm. “That’s it Buffy, cum for me.”

“I am God, Damnit I am Cumming Spike. I’ve never cum so hard before in my life.” She says starting to sob a bit.

Spike smiles to himself the pride of knowing it was him that did it to her, until her heard her next words.

“Spike, help me I’m Cumming so hard that my head is spinning, I might pass out. Help me Spike.”

Spike grabs her and rolls them over. Kiss her quickly he says. “Its okay Spikes here, I got you. Let yourself go. Luv.” Just before she passes out, he shoots his load into her and collects her up into his arms, cooing softly to her.

2 hours later, Buffy wakes up to a purring Spike in a tight embrace in his arms. “How long was I out?” She asks.

“Bout 2 hours I would say. Sleepy?” Spike asks.

“Yes, I have never felt anything like that before. Thank you for being there, it was a bit scary at first.”

“Never had anyone that has happened to before, makes me feel all manly, even if you did scare me for a bit. Go to sleep luv, I’ll be here when you wake up.” Spike tells her, while she snuggles into him again.