Author's Chapter Notes:
Again I don't own them, just like playing with them. Thanks for the reviews. I don't know when I will be able to post again. We are moving in a week and my Husband told me he is moving the computer over there on Monday and we will not have a phone or anything over there till Sept. 25 I believe. So not happy.
Chapter 16

Thursday, 4 days after Spike and Buffy first made love to each other.

“Morning Buffy, did you have a good night sleep?” Angel asks her as she walks into the kitchen.

Unsure of his feelings of her and Spike she replies to him with a. “Yeah I slept well.”

“You better have slept well; you have started sleeping most of the night.” Spike says leaving it at that, not wanting to give away the part that their is mostly talking about is when, they are making love to each other.

“Um Angel is something wrong? Because you are fishing and you have never been that good of a fisherman.” Buffy asks him.

“Well no, but you know Giles is going to have a whole lot more to ask you when he comes tonight.”

“Oh God, I forgot about Giles coming. What is he going to think? What am I going to say to him, I mean we have not even been able to talk on the phone since I have been back?

Angel lays a hand on her shoulder, as he is the closest to her, since Spike is getting himself some blood to drink. “Buffy it will be okay, you need to calm down.”

“How can you say that, have you ever talked to him? He treats me better than my own father does. But we haven’t talked once, so don’t go telling me he is not mad at me or hurt because I haven’t been able to talk to him.” She says raising her voice some.

“Tell me why haven’t you called him, and don’t go giving me any Bull about you being here. Because you know that I would, never stop you from talking to him and neither would Spike or any of the gang.” Angel say just as angry.

Spike listening to what Angel is saying and hearing that both of them are getting madder and madder he decides to do something. Walking to Buffy and puts his arms around her waist. “He is right you know.” He says to her.

“Spike. How?” She starts to ask him.

“Vampire her luv, but your forgetting one thing. I have talked to Giles. He is not mad at you but he is a little hurt that you have not called him. You see he figured since you were going thru so much he would wait for you to call him, and I agreed with his decision. I have actually called him a number of times to keep him up to date on you. After we came here, Wesley took over for me. I am not sure if Angel had talked to him or not.” He tells her matter of factually.

“Why?” Was all she could ask.

“Because you’re Watcher loves you, but he is also very hurt that your friends brought you back. No, I have not let anyone know that little secret you told me.

“I know, I really know you wouldn’t if I can’t trust you who could I trust right now.”

“Why don’t you have something to eat and then get cleaned up and spend some time with the cheerleader and Fred? I’m sure you would love to play with the baby again and we can all talk later. We will have to see who all is going to pick up Giles tonight.”

“Alright.” She mumbles going to the fridge and looking for something to eat. With her head in the fridge, she is still mumbling to herself. “I can play the get rid of Buffy game so we don’t have to see or hear her right now.”

Spike looks up at Angel and Angel nods in response before leaving the room and shutting the door.

“Sit luv.” Spike say in a stern voice.

“Spike.” She says.

“I said sit, Slayer.” He says again adding her title to it so she knows he is serious.

Buffy sits on a chair at the table while Spike goes and locks the door. “Now would you like to explain what your problem is today?”

“I don’t know I was fine until, Angel started fishing for info.”

“Tell me something.” He says while walking back to her. “Does it feel like?” He says picking her up and sitting her on the table. “I want to get away from you.” He says walking between her and wrapping her legs around him and kissing her hard.

“No.” She replies moving her hips closer to his bulge in his jeans.

“Don’t do that or I will be ravishing you right here and now.”

“So.”

“Now let’s get you something to eat, so you can spend time with the girls and that baby you love so much.” He says while giving a quick kiss to her lips.

“Alright.” She replies starting to slide off the table as he backs away some letting her legs and body slide down him some while she unwraps her legs for around him.

“Now did I tell you, you could move?”

She shakes her head no.

“Didn’t think so, now what do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know surprise me.”

Spike gets a mischievous look in his eyes.

“I didn’t mean that.” She says.

“How about and omelette then?” He asks.

“Sounds good, you making.”

“Oh I will definitely be making it for you. You need to eat more, you haven’t been eating nearly enough since your friend brought you back and then with our recent bedroom activities.”

“Spike.” Buffy says with a blush on her cheeks. “Just make my food.”

After eating breakfast, she goes upstairs to visit with Cordelia and Fred.

Walking into Cordelia’s room, she is greeted by both Cordelia and Fred. “Hi Buffy.” They both say.

“Hi.” Buffy says back.

“So what are you doing today?” Cordelia asks.

“Nothing much, they sent me up her to have some girl time before we get ready for Giles to come.”

“So Giles is coming tonight.” Fred asks.

“Yes he is.” Buffy says with a worried expression.

“Buffy what is wrong?” Cordelia asks.

“I’m just scared of what Giles will think of me and what is going on. He is more of a father to me than you own father. You remember what he was like when I was with Angel what will he think when he finds out I am with Spike. Because I am not giving Spike up anytime soon.”

“Buffy Giles is Giles. He has changed in the last few years, everyone has. 2 years ago, you would not have caught me dead with out a stake and cross around Spike. 4 years ago, I laughed in your face when you said Angel was a Vampire. If anyone would have told me then that you would end up with a Vampire that broke up Parent teacher night because he couldn’t wait and I ended up with a Vampire for a boyfriend, I would have brought them to be checked into the third floor of Sunnydale General.” Buffy smile at what Cordelia is saying. “All I am trying to say is Giles loves you so everything will be fine.”

“Thanks but I also don’t think the mental floor is on the third anymore.”

“So not the point.” Cordelia says.

“I didn’t sleep much last night I am going to lay down and think about what you said. Before we go and get Giles.” Buffy says as she is getting up to leave the room.

Walking into the room he currently shared with Buffy about 4 hours, after she left Cordelia and Fred. He finds her sound asleep on the bed. Laying himself carefully not to wake her, he gently takes her in his arms. Letting her lay there for a few minutes he starts to give her soft kiss on the face down to her earlobe once there he whispers in her ear. “Buffy you need to get up, Giles plane will be here in a few hours and Angel is almost done making everyone’s supper.” Spike also notes to himself it is the first time she has gone to sleep without him around since she was brought back.

“Don’t want to get up, want to snuggle with you.”

“Well we can for a few minutes, but then we have to get up. Maybe I’ll get you something chocolate.”

“Why wait.” She asks upon hearing the word chocolate.

“Because I want to snuggle with my girl and she is also not going to ruin her diner with chocolate.”

Buffy rolls over on her side and puts her arms around him. She leans up to kiss him. “We better get up.” She says as she kisses him.

“I guess you are right, even if I was all snugly and warm with my girl.” Spike tells her.

AN: I have no idea what floor the Mental ward is in Sunnydale General. Where I live it is notes as the 3rd floor when everyone talks about it, but it has not been on the 3rd floor since I moved her 13 yrs ago. I didn't even realize that I quoted where are's is in the story till I read it when posting to make sure it was lined right.