Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 19

They discuss what Giles found.

1 pm, the 2 different Gangs enter the hotels conference room.

Giles is standing at the head of the table. “Have a seat everyone and I will explain why we are all here.”

Spike and Buffy sit on one side up at the top of the table by Giles, Dawn sits beside Spike and across from Buffy and Spike are Willow and Tara. Xander and Anya sit beside Tara and Willow, while Angels gang fills in the rest of the table with Fred beside Dawn and then Gunn sits beside her where beside Xander and Anya is Wesley and Cordelia with Angel making up the other end of the table.

(It looks like this,)

Willow, Tara, Anya, Xander, Wesley and Cordelia
Giles Angel
Buffy, Spike, Dawn, Fred and Gunn

After everyone has been seated Giles starts again. “I guess I will start with what, I have found and then we will discuss what Angel’s friend saw when he did the readings of Buffy and Spike last week. Last but not least we will discuss continuing the test that Wesley has failed to finish.”

“Test, what tests are left Giles?” Buffy burst out.

“Strength, indurance to name a few. I will talk about that when we get to it Buffy.”

“Alright, alright.” Buffy grumbles.

“Cheer up luv; at least he hasn’t said the dreaded ‘P’ word.” Knowing full well that Giles was going too.

“Now can I please get back to the topic at hand here?” Giles asks.

“Sorry.” Buffy says.

“Alright Wesley has made enough copies of what I found for everyone, so after everyone gets their copy we can get started.”

They all hand around there copies of the Prophecy.

When Buffy receives hers she opens her mouth to speak. “Giles.” Was all she got out before Spike covered her mouth with his hand?

“Let the Watcher talk, luv.” When he is sure she will be quiet he lets go of her mouth.

“Now all of you have a copy of the Prophecy I have found, it seem to pertain to what Buffy is going thru, and it does not really explain the changes that she has gone through.” Giles states.

“But someone once told me that, they can be tricky things.” Buffy says recalling what the Master told her all those years ago.

“Why yes they can be, I am not sure I have ever met who told you that you will have to let me know who it is so I can meet him.”

“You can’t he is dead.” She says quietly.

Spike notices she is closing herself off to Giles and figures it was bad. Making a mental note to talk to her later about it, he hears her say.

“Can you just read the Prophecy now so we can discuss it?”

“That’s a good idea, so lets get this started and we can talk about the other later.”

“Fine.” Buffy mumbles.

Prophecy.

“Part 1
Warrior of light, twice dead, twice resurrected.
Twice loved by darkness, once with a soul, once without.
Shall find eternal love in darkness without, who shall
Give the warrior strength though love and devotion
And changes darkness with light to help
The warrior fights the darkness around.
Part 2
The one with great knowledge say become one with
A seeing darkness that will help him be able to
Help the darkness and light eternally.
Part 3
A large number of followers shall be given the
Choice to join the 3 warriors eternally to help
Keep the balance of Evil at bay.”

“Wow.” was all Willow could say.

“Merciful Zeus.” Xander say.

“Well at least it doesn’t mention anything about me dieing again, twice is enough.” Buffy says.

“Alright let’s take it a couple of lines at a time. From the start to once without. So what would you make of it.” Giles asks.

“Well I am guessing that it means Buffy, she’s dead twice once with the Master and then when she jumped last spring. Xander preformed CPR the first time and I did the second time with the resurrection spell.” Willow says.

“The darkness with out a soul would be Spike.” Tara says.

“But Spike still loves her.” Dawn says.

“Yes Sweetie, he does.”

“It’s talking about me stopping my love for her when she died; now that she is back I love her even more.” He says looking at Buffy.

“Sorry Watcher went past your stop point. I find it easier to take the whole part one and decipher it.”

“Alright who else finds it easier to work like Spike; we will do it by a show of hands.”

Everyone but Buffy, Dawn, Fred and Gunn raise there hands.

Fred and Gunn are thinking to themselves. *These people are good at this and most of them are just barely an adult.*

“Ok we can do its Spikes way but please don’t leave part one. I also think we all figured out we are talking about Buffy, Spike and Angel as the first 3 references, then it moves to just Spike and Buffy.”

“How is Spike’s love going to make her eternal?” Dawn asks.

“We have to mate.” Buffy say quietly. Then just as quiet she says. “But I don’t know if I am ready to mate with you yet.” She looks at Spike. “I’m sorry Spike.” Getting up she says to the group. “I need some air.”

Spike grabs her arm to stop her. “Its ok, I know you’re not ready yet. We’ve talked about it.” Then he gives her a quick kiss on the lips, when he ends the kiss he lets go of her and she walks out of the room.

“You’re not going after her.” Xander asks.

“She needs time.” Spike simply states.

“I’ll go talk to her; I think I know what the problem is.” Angel says getting up from the table.

“Why don’t we all take a 15 minute break, if Buffy is not ready to come back we can start on part 2 until she does.” Giles says.

Everyone gets up and leaves the table, to get a drink or just stretch the legs and walk around.

An: Sorry I have never written a Prochey before, I hope it is ok.