Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 21

Once everyone was back in the room, Giles starts the meeting again. “So this is the only part that is giving me some trouble trying to decipher. Has anyone had a chance to try and figure out the second part?” Giles asks.

“Well great knowledge would mean someone who knows a lot like you.” Tara tells him.

“Yes it could mean me.”

“I am the seeing darkness, but I am so not becoming one with you. You are too old.” Cordelia tells him.

“Why thank you for your choice of words, us old people have to stick together now. But I don’t think it is you, what do you think Wesley?” Giles asks.

“I’m not sure.” Wesley says. “Angel.”

“Oh come on now, what’s so hard?” Spike asks.

“Let’s see you do better.” Angel tells him.

“Fine but I need to talk to you alone for a minute.”

Spike and Angel leave to room. Once outside in the hall Angel asks. “What is it Spike?”

“I lived with someone for over 100 years that was always giving cryptic messages, so I learned a thing or two about decoding them. I believe I have figured out this whole second part, but wanted to run it by you first.”

“Alright I think I have and idea as well, but I’m not sure you are going to like it.”

“So what do we know?” Spike asks.

“Well we can agree that the one with great knowledge is Giles.”

“Yes but for some reason I believe that the seeing darkness is Dru.” Spike says.

“I believe that as well and I know she was around L.A. a few weeks ago.” Angel tells him.

“Yeah I know, I’ve been able to sense her off and on. But I have put all of me into Buffy and could care less where she is.”

“At least she doesn’t seem mad or she would be tearing into this place already.” Angel says.

“I know I think we should tell the Watchers, but only them. Tell them what we think of part 2 and then I will warn Buffy about Dru, before we tell everyone else.” Spike says.

“That would be a good idea; I will get Wesley and Giles.” Angel says walking to the room and opening the door, to get the 2 Watchers.

“Giles, Wesley would you mind coming here for a minute, Spike and I would like to talk you about something.”

Giles and Wesley get up and go with Angel back into the hall where Spike is waiting for them.

Once they all meet back up with Spike he starts. “We believe the 2nd part has to do with you, Rupert and Drusilla.”

“I never thought of her, do we know where she is.” Giles asks.

“I don’t know for sure but, she is in or around L.A. We can both sense her at times.” Angel tells him.

“I want to tell Buffy, before we announce it to everyone else. Last time she saw Dru it didn’t go over well.” Spike says.

“If my memory serves me right, you chained her up that night. Why don’t you tell Buffy out here, while we tell the rest of the group? That way you can both join us after she calms down, if she flips out.”

“Alright sounds good.”

“We will go back in and I will send, Buffy out to you.” Giles tells him.

Everyone but Spike went back into the conference room.

“Buffy, Spike would like to speak with you a minute alone, would you mind going to him.”

“Umm Alright.” She says getting up.

“Are we all going to have secret meeting in the hall?” Anya asks.

“Ahn.” Xander says.

“Buffy come here.” Spike says reaching out to her, after he has her in his arms he continues. “I wanted to be the one to tell you about what we believe the second part entails.”

She can tell he is worried about something. “Spike what is wrong?” She asks him.

“The second part involves your Watcher and Dru.”

“Giles and Dru, but she isn’t here right.”

“She’s near both Angel and I have felt her off and on since I got here.” He tells her.

“Oh God, is she mad that we are together?” Buffy asks.

Spike kisses her before he answers. “No if that was the case she would be ripping down the walls to get to you. She realized last year that, I was in love with you and wouldn’t go back to her.”

“She was pretty mad them. Saying you were lost to her now and everything.”

“Remember what Lorne said about her.”

“Yeah.” She says.

“Good now don’t let her bother you; we will deal with her when the time comes.” Spike tells her.”

“Alright, can we get back in there now?” Buffy ask wanting to put Drusilla behind her.

“Yes we should, shouldn’t we?” Spike replies.

Buffy and Spike join the others back in the conference room, just as they finish discussing part 2.

“So we have worked thru part 1 and 2, now we should move onto part 3.” Giles says.

“Followers wouldn’t that be our friends and family.” Buffy asks.

“I would say so.” Wesley answers.

“But who are the 3 warriors?” Dawn asks.

“Buffy and Spike are 2 of them.” Willow tells her.

“Angel is the third.” Tara tells them. “It talks about him in the first part.”

“Yes, that is what I have gathered as well. Both the gangs will get a choice if they want to continue the fight eternally or not. Now Cordelia being a Seer only has to mate with a Master Vampire to achieve this. I am looking into ways to attach Angel’s soul without him losing it to do so.”

“Thank you Giles.” Angel says at hearing what Giles just said.

“What do you say we all break for something to eat and them we will discuss what Angel’s friend found out?” Giles suggests.

“Pizza or Chinese?” Cordelia asks getting up.

Almost everyone answers. “Chinese.”

An hour and a half later, everyone was fed and ready to go again in the conference room.

“I am glad to see that everyone is still with us, I do realize it is getting quite late. Those of you that are familiar with me know that this length of time spent in here is nothing. Now with that said I am going to pass the floor over to Angel.” Giles says sitting down again.

“As everyone knows Lorne told us stuff at the bar, and then again the next night here to just Wesley, Buffy, Spike and myself. It was rather interesting to listen to what he had told us about Spike and Dru and some other things.”

“Sorry Spike and Drusilla?” Giles asks interrupting.

“Yes from what he was saying, if I understand right she has some access to the Powers that Be, though I am not exactly sure though. Angel tells him.

“Well actually I guess she would, my guess is she is a Seer just like Cordelia.” Giles says.

“I always thought her ramblings was just that and she was good at guessing sometimes.” Spike says.

“I never thought of it either and I sired her, always thought Angelus made her that way.” Angel says. “Anyways, the main thing that Lorne couldn’t stress enough is that, Buffy and Spike are to be bound in someway. How he wasn’t sure.”

“This is wrong.” Xander says.

“What is?” Willow asks.

“This all afternoon and most of the evening we have been talking about Mating and now they are to be bound. This is Spike we are talking about.”

“Xander, Spike has done a lot of good in the last few years. He stood by you all summer when I was gone and I already told you, last week end we are together now. Now I do believe that basically covers everything that Lorne had said.” Buffy says.

“Yes it is.” Angel confirms.

“Alright so the only thing, I have left to do with this meeting is to inform Buffy of the other tests I will be doing in her, and to pick whether it will be Angel or Spike helping Wesley and I.” Giles says.

“I for one would like Spike; we have trained together in the past so you also know how he works as well.” Buffy says.

“I don’t have a problem with it being Spike; I actually saw how well they work together when Wesley had us all fighting.” Angel says.

“Very well, I will have Spike help if he would.”

“So Monday afternoon I will be testing your speed, strength and concentration with Spikes help.” Giles says leaving no room for discussion.

“Now are there any questions?”

“Just one.” Buffy says.

“And what might that be?”

“Who am I?”

“Why your Buffy Anne Summers, that has never changed.” Giles tells her.

“No Giles that is not what I mean and you know it.” She says angrily.

“Give me the test and stuff I am asking for and I could finally answer that question.”

“Alright the meeting is finally over.”

Later that night back up in Buffy and Spikes room, Spike is sitting on the bed holding Buffy in his arms.

“So luv, what made you change your mind about the Mating.”

“I didn’t really I was scared, mostly.”

“And you’re not scared now?” He asks.

“Totally scared it is a life changing decision.”

“So again what changed you mind?”

“Angel he made me see some things.”

“Like?” He says to prompt her when she didn’t continue.

“One of my biggest fears is you would just leave me, like all the other men in my life.”

“You know I would never do that, right.” He asks.

“Yeah I always did in someway. But Angel made me see you were with Dru for over 100 years.”

“Yes I was, even if it all wasn’t Dru. If she didn’t throw me away 3 years ago, I would most likely still be with her. But she saw the love I had for you, even if I didn’t. I will never leave or stop loving you, we will have good times and bad, but that is to be expected. Do you think I am not scared, I have never done this before and never will again?”

“I love you.” She says turning to kiss him.

“I love you too.” He says as they start to kiss.