Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 26

The next after noon, there is a knock on Buffy and Spike’s door.

Spike gets up and answers it. “Come in Peaches.”

“I brought you this.” He says setting the tray down in front of Buffy, turning to Spike. “There’s blood on it too.”

“Thanks.” Spike says grabbing the mug of blood.

“Do you think you could join the others after Willow and Tara come, Whistler would like to explain what will take place?” Angel asks.

“Will Dru be there?”

“No I won’t be bring her up, if you feel better we could meet in here.” He tells her.

“Who all are we?”

“Willow, Tara, Giles, Wesley, Whistler and me, no need for the others.” Angel tells her.

“I think I would feel better up here.” Buffy tells him.

“Alright, I will be back when, Willow and Tara get here.” Angel says as he leaves Buffy’s and Spikes room.

“You know.” Spike says gathering her up in his arms after she is done eating. “You can’t hide in the room forever.”

“I know, I’m just not ready yet to face everyone.”

“Later tonight we will go down, when there are less people here. Angel won’t be able to have the baby around while we mate and everything else is going on.”

“Ok.” She says starting to get up.”

“Where do you think you are going?”

“Shower.”

“Were not done talking, can I come we could talk in the shower.”

“You know we would never get talking or anything else done for that matter if we shower together.”

“Then sit back down and help keep me warm, while we talk a bit longer.”

“Alright you seem all serious about it.”

“I am for right now, you have a choice drink from me before they come and meet with us or you drink at any sign of tension, even if it is in front of everyone.”

“I would like to see how long, I can go without it.”

“Alright but first sign of needing it, I don’t care. You are drinking even if I have to force you; you know it helps you, so you don’t need to fight it.” He tells her.

“Okay, I won’t.”

“Good now go take your shower.”

Buffy leaves to take her shower alone.

A couple hours later Angel is knocking on Buffy and Spikes door.

“Come in.” Spike calls knowing it was Angel.

“I was just wondering if you were ready, Willow and Tara have been here for a few minutes. Is it alright if I bring them up in a few minutes?” Angel asks.

“This is your last chance to drink from me before your mates come up.” Spike tells her.

“I told you, I wanted to try without it.”

“I know, I was just making sure.”

“I will go get everyone and be back in about 5 minutes, if you are ready.” Angel says.

“Were ready.” Buffy says.

“Alright I will be back soon.” Angel says leaving the room.”

Buffy looks into Spike eyes as she crawls back up the bed to him. “You worry about me to much.”

Spike reaches out and puts his arms around her waist as she stops in front of him. “Can’t help but worry about you.” He says as he crushes his lips to her.

A few minutes into the kiss, everyone comes into their room so they can have the chat about what is going to go tomorrow.

“I guess your practicing to give Xander and Anya a run for their money.” Willow says.

“Sorry Wills.” Buffy says breaking the kiss.

“Yeah I bet you are.” Spike says whispering in her ear.

“The only thing is the not need to breathe and the fact that you can take more, would cause you to win hands down.” Willow says.

“That’s quite alright Willow, why don’t we do what we all came to talk about.” Giles says.

“Sorry.” Willow says to Giles while looking at Buffy she mouths. “Will talk later.”

Hearing what Willow said, Spike rises and eyebrow her way. Then looks around. “Why is everyone standing there?”

Everyone moves to sit down, and Spike turns Buffy so she is facing everyone else.

“So what did you want to discuss with all of us.” Buffy asks Whistler.

“Well I wanted to explain the roll, which your friends and Spikes family will play in the mating that will take place between you and Spike.”

“Alright, I’m all with the listening.”

“Well your role is pretty simple, after Spike claims you and you claim him back, then we will have Willow and Tara come to you all the while you will still be joined to Spike. I’m sure Spike knows the ritual I am talking about as do Angel and Dru.”

At Spike and Angels nod.

Whistler continues. “So Willow will walk up to Spike as she has knowing Buffy the longest, so she can assume the parent rolls and Tara will got to Buffy, one will be on one side and the other on the other side. You will both give them your left wrist, and give the command of take 3 pulls. Do you think you can do that?” Whistler asks Willow and Tara.

“Yeah I can.” Willow says.

“Sure.” Tara says.

“Good, now after Willow and Tara have done there part, Buffy and Spike will reaffirm there claim. Each time they do they will grow stronger as a mate to each other. This time after they both respond with the mine and yours as you do in the mating ritual, Angel and Drusilla will walk up to Buffy and Spike as did the girls. Both Dru and Angel will respond yours and give there wrist, Angel to Spike and Dru’s to Buffy the other wrist they will give to each other. I believe Angel knows what to say.

At Angels nod

He continues. “After a certain amount of time in which Angel will know again, everyone will leave. As Buffy and Spike continue to mate. The 2 seers will then do there part, Angel and Cordelia will mate, but not the same ritual as Buffy and Spike. Just a quick mine and yours, Drusilla and Giles will go and at the highest form of blood, he has to ingest some of the Vampires blood. By the time this is done Buffy, Rupert and Cordelia will all be immortal, are there any questions.”

“We figured out Giles and Dru, but Cordelia doesn’t know and what about my soul?” Angel asks.

“Were giving you a permanent soul.”

At Angels look, Spike says. “I bet the cheerleader will like that.”

With a smile, Angel responds. “I know she will. Thank you.”

“Will this keep her in control, then?” Spike asks.

“Yes, she will still require the shared blood, but it will mostly be thru foreplay and claims during pleasure experiences. Any more questions.” Whistler asks.

At no bodies reply, Whistler decides to drop the last bomb shell. “A few days after this have taken place the last part of the prophecy comes into effect. The 2 groups who haven’t become immortal will have a choice if they want to or not. I believe that would be you to as well as Buffy’s sister, Xander, Anya as well as Wesley, Charles Gunn and Fred. This will take place in Sunnydale where the teams will reside from now on. Are there any questions about this?” He asks.

“How does that work?” Willow asks.

“I would rather tell everyone in Sunnydale all at once.”

“Oh all right.” Willow says.

“So if there are no other questions, I will just let you all rest for the rest of the night. We will start the ritual just after lunch tomorrow; your soul will be fully in place by that time.” Whistler tells them.

Angel nods in acknowledgement, by the time he does Whistler is gone.

“Well that was interesting.” Wesley says.

“Where did he go?” Tara asks.

“Back up to the Powers I do believe.” Giles says “The only question is why he didn’t do that yesterday when Buffy turned on him.”

“I believe he has to be up there for a certain length of time.” Buffy says.

“And he was testing her in a way; he implied he wanted her to do it.” Angel says.

“That was really stupid of him if we weren’t there, you don’t know what she could have done.” Spike says.

“He would have been able to stop her if you couldn’t, he has powers, but he was testing you as well.” Angel tells him.

“Enough.” Buffy says.

“Sorry luv.”

“Its ok, I just want to enjoy the rest of this night with everyone.”

“Sounds good to me.” Willow says with a smile, knowing she is going to get Buffy alone to talk about Spike.