Author's Chapter Notes:
I decided to give you the second half then make you wait for it. Part 3 will be up on tuesday. Its said to say that it looks like only about 3 chapters left. Thanks for the Reviews. Sorry I know this chapter is a llittle kinky or as cordykitten wrote in her review naked orgy. I didn't know I could write something like this. But the story just kind of wrote its self so I hope you enjoy. Again I don't own them just like to play with them in a way that Joss never did.
Warning this chapter is a little Kinky, but not with Spike and Buffy.

Chapter 28

Dru walks up to Willow and Tara. “It’s considered rude in Vampire customs to have people in the room that have not cum yet.”

“Sorry, we didn’t know.” Willow says.

Willow turns to Tara and kisses her as she kisses, Tara she moves her hand to Tara’s clit and Tara moves her hand to Willows clit and starts to rub it.

Drusilla walks away from where Willow and Tara are standing to a lounge chair in the room, she sits on it and spreads her legs wide and starts to rub her clit.

Angel seeing her rubbing her clit says to her. “My Childe what are you doing?”

“Waiting for you, Daddy.”

Willow breaks the kiss and leads Tara over to another lounge chair, in the room. She lowers Tara down onto it and spreads Tara’s legs, laying herself down between Tara’s open legs and starts to suck on her clit.

“Oh, Daddy I knew you would take care of me.” Dru says to Angel as he starts to lick and suck at her clit.


“That’s it luv, let yourself go.” Spike says as he thrust up to meet her holding her hips, so her clit gets pleasure with every stroke they take together.

Buffy starts to rub her clit and pull at her breast as; Spike continues to move her hips with each thrust he makes.

“Oh God, I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming Spike.” Buffy says.

“AAHH!” Tara screams as she Cums.

“Buffy.” Spike roars out as he starts to spurt his seed into her.

“Daddy.” Drusilla screams as she cums as well.

Drusilla pushes Angel over and takes his cock into her mouth, as she starts to lick and suck at this cock. Angel says to her. “Hasn’t had this in so long, my childe.”

“Your childe will please you, Daddy.” Dru says as she sucks at Angels cock.

Spike rolls Buffy onto her back and continues to thrust in and out of her.

Tara changes positions with Willow, and proceeds to suck and lick at Willows clit now.

Drusilla takes her hand and starts to squeeze Angel’s shaft and sac as she sucks deeply on Angels cock. Feeling the sac start to tighten her roars out his completion into Dru’s waiting mouth.

“Oh God, Tara feels so good, I love you, I’m Cumming.” Willow says.

“Cum with me luv.” Spike says as he starts to rub her clit.

Both at the same time, Buffy and Spike share there release. Buffy, Spike calls out as Buffy calls out Spike.

When Angel has spent himself completely into Drusilla’s waiting mouth he lifts her up and thrust her on his still hard cock, flipping her over he starts pounding into her fast and hard.

Spike starts to lazily thrust in and out of Buffy again, she flips him back over. “No I want fast and hard.” She says as she starts riding him with everything she has.

Willow pulls Tara up to her and as they kiss then start rocking there hips together.

Half and hour later Angel is still pounding into Dru, with all the strength he has. “So good, feels so good, been so long since I could just let go. Won’t even be able to with Cordy.” Angel says to Dru.

“Punish me Daddy, I can take it.” Dru says.

“More, harder Spike, I need you to go harder.”

Spike rolls them over and starts to pound into Buffy as well.

Willow and Tara continue to kiss and rock there hips together.

Soon all 6 people in the room are screaming there release, all at the same time. Shouting the names of there partners.

While Willow and Tara, just lie together and cuddle.

Dru flips Angel over and continues to ride him.

Spike continues to pound Buffy into the mattress.

After a while, everyone but Willow and Tara are screaming there release.

Drusilla gets off of Angel and goes over to Willow and Tara. “Have you thought about trying out Vampire sex?”

Tara looks at Willow, and Willow responds to Drusilla. “We will try it later; let us just rest for a few minutes.

Spike rolls Buffy on to her side, and lazily thrust into her. “You’re doing great luv, it’s been almost 10 hours. We will go slow and lazy for a while, maybe even sleep a couple hours before we let the demons Mate. What do you say?

“Sounds, good getting tired.”

When they hit the 12 hour mark, Dru walks over to Willow and Tara lays Willow on top of her some with Willows head resting on her chest and Drusilla settles down between Willows legs and spreads them. Dru lets her normal tongue slid over Willows folds a few times before she changes to her Vampire face.

Feeling the roughness of her tongue followed by the tiny sharp tips she feels every so often, Willow says. “Oh, so rough and sharp feels so good.”

Before long Drusilla rough tongue, suctions onto Willows clit as she lets her fangs slid in softly, Willow is screaming her release. Taking her fangs out and licking the wound closed while drink down Willows spending.

“How was that, dear?” Dru asks Willow.

“Lovely.” Willow responds.

Helping her up, Dru lets her change places with Tara before starts doing the same thing to Tara as she did to Willow. Before long Dru’s fangs are entering Tara just as she starts to suck hard on Tara clit and, Tara is screaming out her release as well.

Looking at Dru, Tara says. “Thank you, I never knew a bite could be so pleasurable.”

After Dru is finished with Tara, Angel calls her. “Dru.”

“What Daddy?” Dru asks.

“It’s coming up in the 14 hour mark; I think it safe to say we can all leave now.”

“Alright, I’ll just finish this last part then.” She says walking up to Buffy and Spike.

Buffy looks at Drusilla as she approaches.

“My dear childe it is time for us leave, with a taste of your new mate, I release you my childe.”

Spike looks at Buffy and explains to her what Drusilla is meaning. “The last part of the ritual with the witnesses is going to happen now; it’s also the reason Dru had to be her. Dru is going to pinch your clit hard to get you to cum, and then she is going to taste you on her fingers as she will give you some of hers as well. It will release me from the sexual part of the Sire/Childe bond and past it over to you. Just remember vampires are very sexual beings.”

“I know.” Buffy says. “I’m ready.”

As Dru reaches down to pinch Buffy’s clit, Spike pulls out of her for a minute, while Dru pinches her clit, while Dru’s other hand is inserted inside her. When Dru moves her hand to her mouth, he reinserts his cock deeply inside of Buffy.

Drusilla licks off her fingers and gives Buffy 2 of her fingers, to clean them off. “Enjoy your new mate my childe, I have released you and will be seeing you, my childe.” Dru says as she goes back to the other to get dressed.

“How are you doing, luv?” Spike asks. “It’s been 14 hours now.”

“Fine, a little tired.”

“Rest my, luv.”

Everyone leaves the room, quietly.

After Spike notices everyone has left, he pulls out of Buffy again.

“Where you going?” She asks.

“No where just changing positions, it’s been 14 this can take a day or longer. I’m not going to run you down, we’ll just rest for a while as long as we are connected in some way it won’t hut the ritual.” Spike tells her.

“That’s good because I am really tired.”

“Then sleep, luv we’ll continue after we’ve both rested.” He says as he lifts her right leg and puts it over his so he can slide up inside of her, then he gently rubs her arms up and down till he sees she is a sleep. Then he lets himself fall asleep as well.

Outside the room Angel says to Drusilla. “I’ll show you where you can wash up, before you go and do your part with Giles.”

“Thank you.”

“Before we go any further what happened in there will not happen again, I will be mated to Cordelia today.”

“I understand.”

“I will just have a shower then, I’m going to do my part.”

“Then you will stay in the room, you had last night until we are told you are not needing anymore.” Angel tells her.

“Alright.” She says as she goes into the room to have a shower, Angel continues to his room to take a shower as well.

30 minutes later Drusilla walks back into the lobby. “Would you come with me?” She says to Giles.

As he gets up he asks. “Where are Willow and Tara and can you tell me how Buffy and Spike are doing.”

Before she can answer, Cordelia asks. “Where’s Angel?”

“He’s showering and then he will be down to get you.” She tells her.

“I’ll just get to our room then to meet him.”

“You do that dear.” Dru says. “As for you, the girls are in there room resting and Buffy and Spike are most likely resting. They have come through the first part just fine.” She tells him as they walk into the room.