Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for sticking with me and reviewing. Just a reminder I don't own these people just playing with them.
Chapter 4

2 hours after sundown- Hyperion Hotel lobby. LA

“Angel will you calm down the sun only set 2 hours ago.” Cordelia say

“I know, I don’t know why she is working with Spike and letting him near her. I don’t know if I want him near my son.”

“I’m sure Buffy wouldn’t be willing to leave her sister with him if he was going to harm them.”

“I know that Buffy would never leave him with her sister if he couldn’t be trusted, it’s just last time I saw him he was torturing me.” He says as he sits on one of the lobby couch.

“Oh it’s about time you got here.” Cordelia say to Buffy and Spike as they walk in the lobby of the hotel. “Someone has been driving me crazy for the last 2 or 3 hours.”

Spike laughs. “Peaches never was the patient one.”

“Neither are you.” Angel shot back.

“Hello Cordy. How are you doing?” Buffy asks

“Better now that you are here.” Spike laughs at Cordelia answer.

“Hello Angel.” Buffy says.

“Hello Buffy. How are you?” Angel says

“Good I guess.” Buffy says

“Good, good now that we’ve greeted let me show you where you will be staying.” Cordelia says making it clearly visible to Spike that she has a stake and a cross on here.

Seeing the stake and cross Buffy starts to laugh. “Cordelia Chase he is not going to harm you.”

“Just because you say he won’t hurt me doesn’t mean I have to trust him, He has done a lot to me in the past.”

“Sorry.” Spike says.

“Cordy, Spike can’t hurt any thing human.” Buffy says

Cordelia shares a look with Angel and let a gulp of air in her lungs.

Spike walks up to Buffy and leans down and whispers in her ear. “The cheerleader is not entirely human.” He looks up at Cordelia. “Don’t worry you don’t have enough in you for me to want to harm you. Don’t rightly want to get one of those Bleeding shocks in my head.”

“How?” Cordelia says

“You smell different from the last time I saw you. Humans don’t normally change there scent like that, which means you have some kind of demon in you.” He looks as Cordelia again. “If it makes you feel better I can stay down here with Peaches for now until you can see I won’t hurt you.”

“Oh! Thank God.” Cordelia says before she starts walking to the stairs

Buffy looks at Spike he nods to her and goes to sit down beside Angel on the couch and Buffy walks off after Cordelia.

Wesley walks out of the office. “Oh Hello Spike, How are you and Buffy doing?” Wesley says looking for Buffy.

“Buffy is worried and stressed, and I’m I guess I’m the same as I always am. I’m actually surprised Watcher that you’re making a stake known to me like the cheerleader did.”

“Oh I have a stake and cross on me 24 hours a day, so I am armed all the time even if it just Angel. But I talked to Rupert and he told me about your little Chip problem you have.”

Spike laughs. “Just like the Slayer and the older Watcher.” Buffy comes back down to the lobby and sits between Angel and Spike.

“What’s so funny?” She asks

“Nothing” He says reaching behind her and lifting her shirt some at the back to remove 2 stakes and shows them to Wesley. Buffy turns her head and glares at him flashing her eyes to gold. He grabs a hold of her. “We will be right back I seem to have a brassed of Slayer to deal with.” He says bring her outside.

“Spike what are you doing?”

“What am I doing? What are you doing? Slayer you can’t control my demon. I have learned a long time ago to control mine. Also what if Angel or someone say what you did. It would be asking questions now and not let you get sleep.” He was mad at her for trying to do what she did.

“I wasn’t trying to do that, you know I’m still learning to control this.”

Letting his anger go. “I know I’m sorry. Its getting late you should go up to bed. Just tell me what room you’re in and I will see you shortly.”

“Room 241, it’s up the stairs and to the left.”

They enter back into the lobby and Buffy grabs the cooler bag and starts to head up stairs. “I will see everyone in the morning.” Then she goes up to her room.

Buffy wakes up around 11 am. “Good morning.” She says to Spike who is just waking up as well.

“Good morning.” He says leaning up and giving her a kiss.

“It is now.” She says.

“We better get up, I’m sure everyone is up by now.” Buffy says.

“Yeah I guess we should.” Spike says giving her a kiss again. “Okay you go take a shower and go downstairs then I will take on and meet you downstairs as well. Okay?” He asks

“Yeah I will just go and shower now.” She says rolling over top him to get out of bed.

Spike lets out a groan. “Has anyone ever told you, that you are a little minx?” He asks

“Just you.” she replies.
Buffy comes down around Noon and enters the kitchen to get something to eat. Even though she is not that hungry, because if she doesn’t Spike will make her eat.

“Um, Buffy do you know when Spike is coming down?” Wesley asks

“He’s getting a shower and then he will be down.”

“Are you sleeping with him or something?” Cordelia asks

“He watches me while I sleep; I’ve had a lot of nightmares since I came back. He has stopped me from harming myself in my sleep, so now he sits and watches me and if I have to many nightmare and am to dangerous to myself he will climb in and hold me till I calm down enough in my sleep.” Buffy tells them.

Spike comes in to the room and puts his arm around Buffy and pulls her closer to him. “Talking about me again?” Buffy nods her head. “So how are you feeling now? Luv” He asks

“Like I didn’t sleep much last night.”

“Cause you didn’t sleep much. Pet.” He says moving away from her to get himself some blood heated up for himself. “So Luv did you want to talk to Wesley alone about why we are here or did you want me to do it with you?” He asks

“I don’t know.” She says softly turning to face the corner.

Spike drinks the blood in a couple of gulps so he can get to Buffy. He kneels down beside her. “Slayer what’s wrong?”

The others watch in amazement at the exchange that has happened between Buffy and Spike since he has walked in the kitchen.

“I’m scared Spike.” Buffy answers

“Alright would you feel better if we got it over and done with now? I’m sure if we ask Peaches he will have everyone but the 4 of us leave the room.” He looks at Angel while he is talking. Angel nods before Spike is even finished the sentence. “But I can guarantee that Peaches will not leave. So is that alright with you?” He asks

Buffy nods.

“Alright everyone but me and Wes out for now. Angel says.

Everyone gets up to leave the room.

“Ok there all gone now. You ready?” Spike asks

“Give me a minute.” She says