Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed I am sorry that I took so long to reply to the reviews I became sick and spent a day in the hospital after I posted the chapter. Again I own no one, Just like to borrow them to play with them for a while.
Chapter 7

The testing starts.

“I have been working on researching, to see if we can find out what you are experiencing and why.” Wesley says sitting at the dinner table.

“So what have you found out so far?” Buffy asks

“Not much Mr. Giles is looking into prophecies and stuff that we would not have access too. I could use some more information from you.”

“Like what?”

“Well we need to put you through some test of your strengths and senses and I also have so questions for you too.”

Buffy was about to protest but Wesley continued before she got a chance too.

“I know what you are thinking. I can assure you that the test will be nothing like what the Council may have put you through or will if they find out about your situation that you are in right now.” Wesley tells her. “I will need you to fight with Angel and Spike for that matter as well as other stuff I am still trying to figure out.”

Buffy looks at Spike. “It’s been a long time since I have had a good fight with you.”

“Like wise.”

“So when do we start and are there any rules?” Buffy asks. A little to excited for Wesley’s liking.

“We will start tonight as there is lots of room in the lobby, but there is one rule No weapons. If we fight without weapons I can be guaranteed no one will be turned to dust. Also means no bites.”

“Alright I just have one question?” Buffy says.

“What would you like to know?” Wesley asks.

“Well this one is more for Angel than you but you can answer it too.” Buffy says. “Alright. Whenever I have come to visit Angel before he has always had lots of staff with him, but except for you, Cordelia and a baby who is also giving off some Vampire vibes but not as much as Spike and Angel. So I would like to know if it me or Spike that you are afraid of so you sent your staff away.” Buffy asks.

“It’s not like that at all Buffy and you know it. You also know that I could take you and Spike if I had to. Not that I would want to hurt you. It has been a rough month for everyone and I just figured that they could all use a few days off. Remember they were here this morning.” Angel states.

“You didn’t know what was going on this morning like you do now.” Buffy remarks.

“Buffy if I really thought that you would hurt anyone then Conner would have been sent to Cordelia’s.”

“Conner is yours then?” Buffy asks.

“Yes!” Angel says letting out a breathe that he was holding. “But how do you know about Conner you would have to be, by him to get the Vampire vibes he would be putting off since he is human , and you haven’t been any were near my room. I have the whole top floor.”

“I’ll answer your question in a minute I am sure that Wesley has a question right now.”

“Actually this goes right along with part of the testing I should have guessed that you would be able to sense him but I too want to know how you have picked him out when he has been well out of the range of Slayer sense we made a point of that.” Wesley tells her.

“I’m also guessing Cordy is not the mother, so who is?” Buffy asks

“Buffy I know I should have told you about it but believe me when I say you don’t want to know. Even I was surprised when she came and was 7 months pregnant. I can honestly tell you that his mother is not alive anymore and will never be again.” Angel says.

Spike looks at Angel. “Shouldn’t you say that she is dust again?”

Angel looks at Spike. “How did you know?”

“What you think I wouldn’t know?” Spike asks. “Dru she came back a few months ago and tried to get me to run off with her. She wanted us to be a family in L.A. and all. I told her that L.A. wasn’t really my thing anymore. She even told me what you did to her and grand mum. She didn’t tell me that you got her pregnant at the time. I figured it out just like the Slayer, but I was able to pick up the familiar senses that are in the boy. Oh and lets not forget that Dru also told me the whole story and some of the things you did. Had me wondering if you lost your soul again. But you never came after Buffy.” Spike says.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Buffy asks

“With everything going on that night and the fact I was mad at you in the end, I just ended up forgetting.”

“Wait what night was this?” She asks.

“The night I had you chained when Dru shocked you and I had to shock Dru to tie her up and keep you to away from each other. It’s also the night I offered to stake Dru for you if you gave me a crumb. The only good thing from that night is that I got Harmony out of my life once and for all. Been trying for a Bloody long time but she is like a leach.”

“Yes she is. She’s also Cordelia’s friend so watch what you say around her. But Grand mum? Grand mum to you wouldn’t she already be dust. Isn’t it Darla?”

“No Darla is Dru’s grand mum. Darla is my great grand mum. Angel is my grandsire and Dru would be classified as my mum in the human world. Dru was talking about her grand mum.”

“Darla.” Buffy says starting to get up and walks over and punches Angel sending him back a few feet. “Why would you not tell me, she only tried to kill me and almost did my mother if it hadn’t been for you walking by my house at the time?” Buffy was upset at Angel’s secret.

Spike gets up and goes over to Buffy he is ready to stop her from hurting Angel. “Slayer you need.” He uses her title because he is addressing her as the Slayer when she fights and to the girl or women as he likes to call her under it.

Wesley stops him from breaking up Buffy and Angel. “No let her fight from what I remember she fights better when her emotions get involved.”

“She can also get sloppy depending on what emotion she is playing at when she lets them get in her way.” Spike firmly states.

“I really don’t know what to say to that. I was only her watcher for a few months before she decided to quiet because the Council wouldn’t help her cure Angel when Faith shot him with the poison arrow.” Wesley tells him.

“Ah! You should have seen her then when she was going through the Angelus days.”

“Yes I missed them, but I did get enough of the Angel and Buffy saga to last a while and she even tried to kill Faith to save Angel.” Wesley clearly stated as he watched Buffy continue to fight Angel.

“Tried isn’t the word I would use if she wasn’t running on the emotions that she had to save Angel and what not that went on that night she would have killed Faith and it would have killed her in the mean time, knowing that she killed a living human and not a demon like me or Angel. Now if you don’t mind there is nothing I love more that watching her fight and fighting with her.” Spike turns back to watching them fight after about 15 minutes her decides to join in. He starts to slowly circle Buffy and Angel looking for an opening to attack.

Angel continues to fight with Buffy and Spike for another 15 minutes before going to join Wesley on the side and watch. After a few minute he says to Wesley. “Spike really does drive out her fighting skills better then I do he is not giving her a break edge wise. They are equally matched.

After watching Spike and Buffy fight for a long while not wanting to miss anything so he doesn’t look at his watch Wesley notices that Spike has given Buffy the option to pounce on him in working at ending this deadly fight if there would have been weapons.

Buffy pounces on Spike and straddles his waist. He allows her to stay down sensing she is getting tired, he sure knows he is. She moves to bite his neck playfully also to acknowledge victory. Gently biting his neck she whispers to him. “I win.”

“That you did.”

She whispers again. “Sleepy.” Just before she falls asleep on him.

Spike gently moves his arm around her and slowly starts to sit up. Angel goes to take her from Spike so he can get up but Spike shakes his head no. He gently wraps her legs around him and starts to stand; after he stands up he walks over to the couch, and lays her down softly. “I need some blood, I will be right back.” He says and leaves the room.

Wesley looks at Angel. “She fought Spike for 1.5 hours remarkable.”