Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews and again I don't own them just like borrowing them to play with.
Chapter 9

Having discussed with Buffy what Angel had suggested to Spike the night after she got back from shopping with Cordy and Fred. They decided to go with the blood sharing as Buffy didn’t feel ready to mate with Spike yet.

Now it is Saturday and all the girls have decided to go and get prim and proper for there night out at Lorne’s bar.

As they are getting ready to leave Spike turns to Buffy and asks. “Will you be gone long?” Buffy gives Spike a, what do you think look when he asks her that.

“You should know better than asking that question by now Spike.” Buffy tells him.

“I’m only asking about that because I am trying to figure out what to do about the blood for you. You know yourself that after we set up that schedule of the blood exchange; you have been getting stronger slowly.” He tells her.

“I know, I really do appreciate what you are doing, so much so that you are in for a treat real soon.”

“Buffy you don’t.” She stopped Spike with a finger to his lips.

Turning to Angel, Buffy asks. “Angel can we borrow your office for a few minutes?”

Angel nods.

“Thank-you.” she says leading Spike to the office, once she shuts the door she turns to him. “Don’t talk, just listen.”

Spike nods to her.

“Alright before we came here I asked if we could take what is between us slow. But what I failed to tell you is how I have been feeling for you, actually for quite a while now. I’ve had theses feelings but I have been scared to tell you. I need to say it and you need to hear it now. Spike I love you, I am not ready to be you mate yet, I am ready to do other things.”

“You are, are you?” He says with a smirk. Snaking he’s arm around her and pulling her close, he slowly leans down to capture her lips with his. As he deepens the kiss and takes her tongue into his mouth, Buffy brings her fangs into play. She bites down on his tongue to draw blood into her mouth. Spike immediately vamps out and bites her tongue as well. Breaking the kiss he trail kiss down her neck. “God I love you.” He says before he gets to the spot on her neck where he stops and waits for her to bite him. Buffy bites into his neck and he bites into hers at the same time. When they stop drinks Spike gives her a quick kiss and states. “You might want to get going or I will be dragging you up the stairs to ravish you for the rest of the afternoon.”

Buffy nods. “We will talk later.” She says going to the door and leaving the office to walk back into the lobby. Once in the lobby she turns to her friends and says “Okay guys I’m ready.”

The girls all leave the hotel to go and get what they all need to get done, and Angel walks into the office that Spike has yet to vacate. He finds him sitting in a chair.

“You know, don’t you?” Spike asks.

“I figured out that she was, but I was able to hear what she said to you.”

“Sure you’re not going to go all Angelus on us?” Spike questions.

“I won’t, I promise.” Angel states. Spike looks at him as if to say yeah sure. “She needs to be happy and she needs a mate. I can’t give her that. We believe we all might have found out a way to help her, but we need Giles to confirm it for us when he comes.”

“When were you going to tell me?” Spike asks.

“I was going to wait until Sunday when I tell everyone else that Giles is coming next Thursday night.”

“I thought old Rupes passed it over to you and your Watcher. Actually why do you have a Watcher?” Spike asks.

“You must not know Giles very well if you thought he would just hand everything over to us and back out when Buffy is involved.” Angel states.

“I guess your right.” Spike says.

“You also were not around when Wesley and Giles worked together, let alone Buffy reaction if Wesley was to tell her what we found. Giles also wants to talk to you personally before he tells everyone else. As for me having a watcher, I don’t he is an ex-watcher was fired when Buffy quit the Council so he became a rogue demon hunter. I hired him for some extra help.” Angel tells him.

“What would the Watcher want with me? No more like if he thinks I will leave her, he is wrong.”

“No I think, he was thinking along the lines of externally bond, but he need to talk to you first.”

“So how does he plan on doing that?” Spike asks.

“I don’t know much more about it, I’ve already told you more than Giles asked me to tell you. Please don’t tell Buffy. Love her, because when Giles tells her what she has to do she might not be so receptive to the idea.”

“No she will most likely be rightly Brassed off. God knows I’ve been on the receiving end of it enough times. Well I’m going to go up and have a rest, Buffy is still not sleeping that well at night and with Dawn being her I am expecting it to be a long night.” Spike says.

“I would think it would be a longer night with you and Buffy.” Angel states.

“Oh we will talk, I can guarantee that, but I really can’t see us doing much more than that.” Spike says.

“Are you forgetting I have had relationships with both out you and I know what you two are like when you’re in love?” Angel states.

“I know what she is like I had to watch her thru loving you and I also had to watch her thru Riley, but she never really gave herself to him. If you remember I once told you and Buffy that you could never be friend you will be in love till the end but you could never be friends.” Spike tells him.

“Oh please do not bring him up. I made it painfully clear that I never like him.” Angel says.

“You and I both, but we did have different reasons for hating Captain Cardboard.”

Angel laughs a little. “Somehow I can just see you calling him that in front of his face. Now get out I have work to do.”

“Yeah I have, and I will see you later, Time to ponder why we are getting along so well.” Spike say getting up and leaving the office heading up to his and Buffy’s room.

Later that day at the mall.

“So we have all got a new outfit for tonight and we’ve have all eaten lunch. Now what do we all want to do?” Buffy ask everyone.

“We still need to do our nails and hair and only 3 hours left before we have to get back.” Cordelia states.

“Nails or hair first?” Willow asks.

“I for one want to get my nails and maybe a body wax. Xander always gives me more orgasms once I have had a wax.” Anya says.

“Okay let’s go and book our appointments for our hair, nails and wax jobs.” Cordelia says.

Linking arms and walking off towards the 2 different places to make there appointments. Half of the group had to get there hair done first and the other half got there nails and who ever wanted a wax job also got one of those as well.

3 hours later meeting on the benches outside to two salons.

“Oh my god, everyone looks so good. The guys are not going to know what hit them.” Cordelia says.

“I know wait till Spike finds out that I got a wax job as well.” Buffy states.

“Buffy are you and Spike together now?” Willow asks.

“Oh god yes, But I told him I wasn’t ready to mate with him yet but I was ready to do other things.”

“I’m so happy for you and Spike.” Dawn squeals.

“I’m happy for you Buffy.” Tara says.

“Let’s get back and see our guys, maybe I have time to have Xander give me orgasms before we go tonight.” Anya says.

“My god is that all you think about?” Cordelia says as they start to leave the mall.