[Reviews - 134] LikedPrinter
Summary: BUffy wakes up in her coffin after Willow and the gang do the spell to bring her back. She finds she has this new power going through her and is glad she has Spike to help her in learning what it is and how to control. WIth the help of the Fang gang and the Giles they find out what it is.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes
Word count: 50436 Read: 41692
Published: 07/09/2006 Updated: 12/15/2006

1. Chapter 1 by smlcspike [Reviews - 9] Liked (1752 words)
I dont own anyone but have borrowed some of the words and characters for this story.

2. Chapter 2 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1307 words)
Again I don't own them I'm just borrowing them and maybe some words they have said. Thank you to everyone that has reviewed my story it was greatly appereciated.

3. Chapter 3 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1515 words)
Again I don't own them. Just like to borrow and play with them and some lines they may have said. Thank you so much for reading my story, it gives me great pleasure to continue writing and maybe post a few others I have written when this one is further on. Thanks for the reviews as well

4. Chapter 4 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1313 words)
Thanks for sticking with me and reviewing. Just a reminder I don't own these people just playing with them.

5. Chapter 5 by smlcspike [Reviews - 5] Liked (1512 words)
Again I don't own them just like to play with them. Sorry it took so long to post a new chapter I was set to go camping for a week and due to unforscene reasons I couldn't post before I left.

6. Chapter 6 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1302 words)
Thanks for everyone reading the story this is my first time ever posting one and I didn't think it would be this well liked.

Unfortunely this chapter doesn't have Spuffy but it is a need chapter hope you enjoy it without.

Again I don't own them, just like playing with them a little.

7. Chapter 7 by smlcspike [Reviews - 7] Liked (1606 words)
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed I am sorry that I took so long to reply to the reviews I became sick and spent a day in the hospital after I posted the chapter. Again I own no one, Just like to borrow them to play with them for a while.

8. Chapter 8 by smlcspike [Reviews - 5] Liked (1528 words)
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed. I have also gone back and corrected some of the mistakes, all the ones I could find in the last chapter. Again I don't own them just like to borrow them to play with them.

9. Chapter 9 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1465 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and again I don't own them just like borrowing them to play with.

10. Chapter 10 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1134 words)
Thanks to everyone that reviewed, Again I don't own these poeple just like to play this them. The Bar chapter is so long I have broke it down into about 3 chapters. If any one knows why Spike calls Angel Peaches please tell me I couldn't find it any where.

11. Chapter 11 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1790 words)
Thanks to everyone who is staying with this story. Again I do not own these people just like to play with them.

12. Chapter 12 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1680 words)
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed I really appeciate it. My husband found the fic and hates it, but he hates the show too. Again the I don't own these people just like to play with them.

13. Chapter 13 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1266 words)
Thanks to everyone who has read this I can't believe that chapter 1 had over 1000 hit now. Thanks for all the reviews as well.
Sorry for the long delay in the update I went away at the beginning of the week and then when I went to post my disk would not read it only wanted to be formated. My husband manage to finally get almost all the files off. I lost on chapter and something not story related so the Updates should come at regular times now.

14. Chapter 14 by smlcspike [Reviews - 5] Liked (2199 words)
Again I don't own them, just like to play with them. Thanks to everyone that has reviewed.

15. Chapter 15 by smlcspike [Reviews - 6] Liked (1768 words)
I have never written a Sex scene before so I hope it is alright. I know my husband loved it even though he find the rest of the story boring. Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

16. Chapter 16 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1563 words)
Again I don't own them, just like playing with them. Thanks for the reviews. I don't know when I will be able to post again. We are moving in a week and my Husband told me he is moving the computer over there on Monday and we will not have a phone or anything over there till Sept. 25 I believe. So not happy.

17. Chapter 17 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1329 words)
Well I am back, I managed to get a rough copy completed in my time with no computer. Thanks to everyone that has reviewed and again I don't own them just like to play with them.

18. Chapter 18 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1193 words)
Thanks to all that have reviewed it has come to my attention that I might not have a computer again next week, I really do hate my husband at times. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

19. Chapter 19 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1063 words)
Thanks for the reviews, again I don't own them just like to play with them.

20. Chapter 20 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1392 words)
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

21. Chapter 21 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1774 words)
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

22. Chapter 22 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (2300 words)
Thanks fro the reviews. Again I don't own then just like to play with them.

23. Chapter 23 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1653 words)
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

24. Chapter 24 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1573 words)
Thanks for everyone that has been reading. Sorry my posts haven't been as regular. I get busy with work around this time of year and they are also changing my job so haven't been having time to post. I have made a schedule for this story as it is already written and mostly typed. Hopefully I can follow it. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

25. Chapter 25 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1509 words)
Thanks for the reviews. Sorry this is late we have been busy at work and I am also learning a new job so haven't had the time to post. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

26. chapter 26 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1491 words)
Thanks for the reviews, Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

27. Chapter 27 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1539 words)
Ok sorry it has taken so long, I got sick this week and then also had computer problems. Thanks for the reviews and again I don't own them just like to play with them.

28. Chapter 28 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1620 words)
I decided to give you the second half then make you wait for it. Part 3 will be up on tuesday. Its said to say that it looks like only about 3 chapters left. Thanks for the Reviews. Sorry I know this chapter is a llittle kinky or as cordykitten wrote in her review naked orgy. I didn't know I could write something like this. But the story just kind of wrote its self so I hope you enjoy. Again I don't own them just like to play with them in a way that Joss never did.

29. Chapter 29 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2655 words)
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

30. Chapter 30 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1261 words)
Thanks for the reviews, Sorry I didn't have time to post this chapter earlier. RL is just in the way right now 3 weeks till christmas, then it should slow down again at work.. Again I fon't own them just like to play with them.

31. Chapter 31 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1120 words)
Thanks for the reviews, again I don't own them just like to play with them. It is sad to say this story is almost over.

32. Chapter 32 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1086 words)
Thanks for all the reviews. Its said to say but just the Epi after this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

33. Epi by smlcspike [Reviews - 5] Liked (1178 words)
So its over, thanks for sticking with it and thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.