A/N: So here it is, they finally make it to the bedroom without interruptions. I figure I need to have a few good fun and smutty chapters before the angst returns, so I hope you all enjoy it for now. Thanks so much for all the reviews, and I'm glad people responded positively to the last chapter, I was a bit worried, but now the next few won't be so terrifying to write. Enjoy and review!



To be alone with you
Just you and me
Now won't you tell me true
Ain't that the way it oughta be?
To hold each other tight
The whole night through
Ev'rything is always right
When I'm alone with you.

-Bob Dylan, To Be Alone With You



The way to their bedroom was made with playful kisses touches, and much giggling. Once inside however, the mood changed abruptly. Gone was the excitement and lightheartedness replaced with something they felt much deeper. It was finality and a deep burn inside them that only one thing would satisfy.



Whatever the effect of the pot on Spike, he did not lose any of his coordination as far as Buffy was concerned. His hands were elegant as he began a slow outline of her body through her clothes. She noticed a slight tremor in them once or twice and it made her glad to know that he was as nervous and full of feeling as she was.



Spike was concentrating harder now than he could ever remember doing so. He was terrified, but in a good way. He'd never been sure of anything as he was of Buffy and the rightness of what they were about to consummate. He could have waited forever for her, but right now, with the look in her eyes full of need and wonder, he couldn't hold back.



His hands finally stilled on her waist and he pulled her to him slowly, letting her see how much this all meant to him. She could feel his hardness against her stomach and it excited her, but most of all it made her feel complete. Every move they made was slow and deliberate and Buffy knew now that Willow and Tara were right about perfection, it was just going to happen, just because it was them and it was right.



They paused before they kissed, their lips only millimeters apart, looking into each other's eyes.



"Buffy..."



His whisper was so full of the sweet agony of being apart that Buffy felt keenly in her gut made it impossible for her to wait any longer. The kiss was slow and languorous, just like everything else about this moment. She could taste smoke on him but it was different from his usual taste. This was earthy and clean, like evergreens, made even more intense by the fact that her mouth tasted the same on the surface.



They remained kissing while shirts were unbuttoned and slipped off. She caressed his chest, pausing to rub his nipples into stiff peaks, causing him to gasp, as he removed her bra. As soon as it was off he pulled her close to his chest wanting to feel her bare flesh against his. Their nipples brushing against each other was definitely getting to him if the way his cock jumped at each moment of contact was any indication.



Her hands slid down his back to cup his ass and push him more firmly against her. He groaned again and pulled back searching her face, for what she wasn't sure.



His hand came up to cup the side of her face and she nuzzled his palm. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are... Your perfect hands, perfect lips," he dipped his head to lick and suck at her breasts, "perfect rosy nipples... And God, everywhere you taste so good..."



He dropped to his knees and unbuttoned her pants, pulling them along with her panties down and allowing her to step out of them with her shoes and socks.



"Gonna worship every bloody inch of you, show you just what a goddess you are." She ran her fingers through his hair as he began at her feet, kissing and licking his way up. By the time he'd reached her knees she wasn't sure she'd be able to stand for much longer. He seemed to understand and stood moving her to the bed and sitting her on the edge so that he could resume his task of tasting every inch of her.



His mouth was open, trailing along her inner thighs and ignoring her throbbing sex as it moved up her hips and to her stomach. She knew he couldn't resist tasting her where she was most potent for long so she allowed him to tease her a bit longer. He kissed up and around her breasts, biting and sucking at her neck and then finally dropping to his knees once more to spread her wide before his hungry gaze.



He stared at her long and hard and she moved to close her legs but he held them. "Fucking gorgeous, luv, nothing like."



Before she could respond he dove in and licked her from top to bottom stopping at her clit and sucking hard, forcing her to fall back on the bed writhing and moaning above him. The longer he worked on her pussy the higher the fire inside her grew until she felt her orgasm barreling in like a freight train and she had to stop him.



"Please, Spike... wait!" She tugged at his hair and he looked up at her questioningly. "I want the first... I want it to be because you're inside me."



She felt him shudder as he tried to control himself, and he kissed her thighs reverently before standing before her. His cock jutted out from his body, curving slightly and weeping at the slit. She moved back to the head of the bed and he crawled up her body, taking his time to stop and kiss or bite in the places he knew drove her wild.



She ran a hand down his body until she reached his cock and stroked him slowly. He braced himself on his forearms and leaned down to kiss her long and deep. The kiss ended and he forced her to look in his eyes and he covered her hand with his own and brought himself to her entrance.



"Love you, Buffy, so much. Tell me you want this."



"Yes, Spike, please, I need it, need you inside me, a part of me." He pushed slowly inside her and she clenched her eyes shut at the mixture of pleasure and pain. It had been a long time since she'd last done this with anyone, and her body had never encountered something as big as he was.



Spike was praying to anyone who would listen for restraint. The second her heat began to envelop him he wanted to shoot off like a rocket. But when he looked down and saw that it wasn't all pleasure on her face he froze.



"Too much, luv? Am I hurting you?"



She could see he was ready to panic and she shook her head, smiling to reassure him. "Just give me a sec and I'll be ready. Go easy."



He nodded and waited for her to thrust her hips up a bit before sliding in further. Eventually he was completely inside her and his eyes crossed with the effort of not cumming then.



Buffy's hands roamed his back and squeezed his ass. "Now I need a second, pet."



She smiled and brought her hands to his face, pulling him down for another kiss. The pain was gone and all she felt now was a slowly coiling ball of pleasure down deep inside her. They began moving together slowly, sweat slicking their movements, groans and gasps filling the air.



Spike rested his forehead against hers as he had many times before and she remembered how safe and intimate that gesture was whenever he was the one doing it.



"Oh, God, Spike! Love you..."



"Yes Buffy, fuck... never stop... love me.. fucking love me..."



His movements sped up and Buffy felt the tightness in her belly reach an unbearable intensity. "Spike, Spike... William!"



She exploded into a million pieces and vaguely heard him follow with a loud moan of her name and warmth drenching her from the inside out. He collapsed on top of her, unable to hold himself up after the intensity of his orgasm. They tried to catch their breath while at the same time caressing and kissing any part of the other they could reach.



Spike came to his senses first and tried to roll off of her but she held him in place. "Don't leave, not yet."



"Pet, I'm crushing you."



"No, I like it, you feel good, just where you are. Safe."



He braced himself on his legs a bit more to reassure himself he wouldn't do her any damage and rested his head on her breasts kissing them sleepily.



"You're the best bloody thing ever happened to me, Buffy. I wish I could tell you, show you just how much... Worth so much more than anything I could give you."



"Shh, you're amazing, and you loving me, that's enough, all I want."



He didn't have any way to tell her what he was feeling, something he'd never felt before. He thought he'd loved her before, but now he couldn't believe he'd ever thought he'd even come close to peaking in his affection for her. He just kissed the space between her breasts lovingly before settling his head down once more and listening to her breathing become steady as she fell asleep. Assured that she was happy, he followed her.



***



Buffy awoke later that night with Spike lapping at her now dripping pussy leisurely. She moaned softly and he looked up with a sleepy grin, made even more adorable and hot by his sex-tousled hair. She reached down and tugged on his locks, urging him to come up to her. His lips were slick with the remnants of her desire and she licked him clean, loving to taste herself on him.



They kissed hungrily until she rolled him onto his back and straddled his chest. She slid her body down, letting her slit slide against his throbbing cock before settling between his legs and spreading them further.



She could hear him panting heavily now, those the only sounds in the room. She ran her hands up and down his thighs slowly, avoiding the area most in need of her touch until he let go a piteous moan. She looked up and smiled slowly.



"What do you want, Spike?"



"God, Buffy, you!"



She shook her head and bent until her breasts could brush against his erection, he thrust up hard and she pulled back.



"What do you want, Spike? What exactly do you want?"



"Just touch me, I don't care with what."



His cock was dripping pearly fluid from the head, she could see every vein outlined along his shaft. "I bet you do, now's your chance baby, I'll give you whatever you want."



Spike's breath hitched in his chest and his cock twitched against his stomach. "Oh, fucking hell, Buffy... I want... I don't know, can't put a man on the spot like this, luv."



The look on his face was priceless, so needy and conflicted, she had to take pity. "Why don't I give you some ideas." He nodded vigorously and she raised his hands up so that they were crossed above his head. "Don't move them. Promise?"



"Y- yes."



"Hmm, where should we start? Bottom or top?"



Spike closed his eyes and groaned. "Oh, luv, that sweet bottom, yes..."



She grinned devilishly and he was tempted to move his hands when she scooted all the way to the bottom of the bed. She moved her feet slowly up his legs until her toes wrapped around his erection and stroked slowly from top to bottom. He groaned and strained against his instinct to thrust into her delightful feet but when she asked him if that was it he shook his head.



"Top then?"



Before he could answer she dove down and took him into her mouth as far as she could.



"Gaah!! Buffy, luv, yes!" She bobbed on his cock a few more times before freeing him and kissing her way up his body.



"Not very original, baby."



"No," he agreed. "More options?"



She kissed him again then straddled him. She positioned his cock at her pussy and sank down slowly. "This," she said, now panting slightly with him, "you get all the time now, I'm not even offering it." She rose off of him, ripping a groan from both of them, but Buffy held strong.



"Hmm? Back up now, yes?" He shook his head but she moved anyhow. She rubbed her breasts against his cock slowly, wrenching a gasp from both of them when her hardened nipples brushed against him. "Would you like to fuck these, Spike? See your cock slide between them, let me lick and suck on you when you pop out for a visit?"



Spike's head was tossing from side to side as he tried to keep from cumming all over her beautiful breasts. "Please... please, let me touch you.."



"Is this what you want?" she asked using the lubricant of her own cum to slick her way.



"Yes, oh fuck yes, just let me touch you."



She laid on her back and pulled him on top of her, bringing his hands to her breasts and clutching his ass. He knelt above her pushing her mounds together around his straining cock and beginning to pump slowly murmuring nonsense hotly above her.



Buffy loved to get Spike worked up to the point where he couldn't even talk dirty in a way that remotely made sense. She rarely saw him lose control but when it happened she reveled in it. Watching him pump slowly at first and now more and more frantically was shooting bolts of pleasure to her pussy without it even being touched.



She began kneading his ass, working her fingers closer and closer to the place she knew would make him shoot off without another thought. He must have realized what she was doing because his ass clenched then relaxed and he slowed his movements to make it easier for her.



Before she could reach her destination he stopped completely and she wondered if she had done something wrong.



"Wait, I want.." He took a deep breath to steady himself and grasped one of her hands, bringing it under one of his legs and placing it behind him on her aching sex. "I want you to bring yourself off with me." He felt her fingers start to move on herself and he sighed. "Yes, luv, ooohh bloody hell, yes..."



He began pumping again, his fingers teasing her nipples in time with his strokes. She angled her head so that she could lick the precum from his cock on each thrust. They moaned and gasped together and both sped up again coming closer and closer to climax. Buffy began stroking his balls and anus making him groan louder and pump harder.



"I want to know, Buffy, want to know when you're ready."



"Spike, ohh God, yes, I'm... do it with me!"



"Tell me, Buffy!"



"Oh, Spike! I love you!"



Spike pulled up abruptly and stroked himself quickly to completion just as Buffy began to shudder beneath him. His cum shot onto her breasts in thick spurts and the sight was enough to keep him cumming longer than he had in a while.



When they were both sated Spike caught himself on the headboard and slid down until he was hovering over her, kissing her deeply, making them both lightheaded with lack of oxygen. Finally, neither could take it any longer and he collapsed next to her, panting hard.



"Fuck."



"Mm-hmm."



Spike smiled and propped himself up on his elbow leaning down to place soft kisses on her sweaty face. "Love you, Buffy," he whispered against her cheek. Their hands moved together to her chest, rubbing his spendings into her skin. "You're so gorgeous like this, all flushed and sticky."



"Sticky?"



"Yeah, with me, all over you. Want to cover you in me."



"Weirdo."



"What, you don't want to claim me for your own?"



"Is that what you're doing?"



He looked down at her trying to figure out if they were headed for an argument or just bantering. "In a non-patriarchal, non-chauvinist kind of way. Want you to cover me too. Starting with this," he whispered, sliding a finger inside her.



She sighed at his touch and nuzzled his shoulder. "Covering good."



He smiled, then he remembered something that had him confused from earlier. "Buffy?"



"Hmm?"



"Earlier.. Why did you... What made you call out for William?"



She stopped her movements against his hand and looked up at him. "Did it bother you?"



His brow furrowed and he shook his head. "Not.. really... I guess, I don't know. Just didn't make much sense to me, you've never done that before."



He rolled onto his back and removed his hand from her but he pulled her hand to his chest, twining their fingers together. It was Buffy's turn to prop herself up and look down into his slightly troubled face.



"Spike?"



"I mean, it's just... Is that, is he who you want?"



"You do realize that you're talking about yourself as if you're two people, right?"



Spike couldn't manage the smile that she was going for and Buffy cupped his cheek with his free hand. "I love you, Spike, William, whoever you are."



"Buffy, he doesn't exist anymore. Little lovesick William said goodbye the second I met Dru."



"You want that back?"



He shrugged. "Sometimes, I feel like maybe he'd be more to your liking. Romantic and sweet but he was weak, always making a right ponce of himself."



"Just because people took advantage of your kindness and love doesn't mean you were wrong to give it."



He was silent and she rested her cheek on his shoulder, turning to kiss his chest and tried to give him as much comfort as she could. "I wish I could make it right."



"I wish I could have been right, for you more than anything."



"Spike.."



"No, Buffy, you know I'm not-"



"Do you think so little of me that I would give so much to someone who didn't deserve it, that I would just throw around something like this with anyone? Have a little confidence in me, Spike. Believe me when I say I love you, and believe that I understand who I'm saying that to. You are Spike, you're William too, you're everything that's made you so far and I love all of it. The little romantic who had his heart broken a thousand times but always came back, the guy who made mistakes and loved someone so much that he was blind to how much she was really hurting him, the man who cares so much for his friends and family that he confronts his past to keep them safe, the man I love, who loves me. Have a little faith."



She looked him in the eyes for a moment, searching for some comprehension and acceptance of what she was saying. Tears were forming in his deep blue eyes and she leaned down to kiss him sweetly, trying to convey everything she had said physically as well.



The kiss deepened but remained measured and deliberate in pace and they rolled together until Spike was lying between her legs, pushing inside her slowly. With each thrust he whispered of his love and his gratitude, things he couldn't say purely with words or purely with sex, but when he was making love to her, he could whisper in her ear and feel the effects and he imagined that she must have felt it more then than ever.



They came with a shared low groan and Spike rolled them so that Buffy was on top resting on his chest with him still pulsing deep inside her.



"You are amazing, Buffy, and I believe you."



"I know," she whispered placing a soft kiss on his chest. "And," she rose looking him in the eyes and pointing harshly at his chest, "it's about damn time!"