Author's Chapter Notes:
Twinlets is officially back on! So
A/N: I'd just like to take a second and thank whoever nominated this fic over at the Forbidden awards. Totally made my month!!! So thanks, and thanks for continuing to support this fic! Gives me wram fuzzies... Now on to the words!



Will resolutely buried his nose in the paper, trying to ignore the incessant whine of the vacuum cleaner and the pulsing of Spike’s music. He lifted his feet patiently as Buffy vacuumed the carpet under his feet for the fifth time.

“Spike, get up, I need to vacuum the couch!” A hard, plastic attachment prodded him in the side, and he snapped. That was it, he’d had it! Will crumpled his paper and tossed it on the table. He stood up and yanked the vacuum plug out of the wall. Ignoring Buffy’s protests, he strode into their room and picked up the entire stereo, angrily ripping it out of the socket.

“Oi! What--“ Spike’s protests were abruptly silenced by the slamming of the bedroom door. Will brushed by a fuming Buffy, stereo tucked under one arm; he walked into what had once been Buffy’s room, slamming the door and locking it behind him. A second later the door opened again, and Will stuck his head out, pinning Buffy with heated glare.

“I’m Will!” The door slammed shut with such force a framed picture of Buffy and Willow fell off the wall. Buffy was left staring at the door in confusion. A second later, a half-dressed Spike came barreling out of their room, swearing a blue streak.

“Where is he?” Spike demanded. “Bloody ponce stole my music!”

“I called him...Spike,” Buffy murmured in confusion. “Why would I do that?”

“Because you’re bleeding psychotic!” Spike exclaimed. He started pounding on the door. “Git! Open up! I want my Sex Pistols you berk!”

“Psychotic? What do you mean psychotic?” Buffy demanded, hands on her hips. She was not psychotic! She was a little...tense at the moment, but how dare he call her psychotic! She was not overreacting, not at all. Just because her friends were coming over for a dinner/movie night for the first time in...well, forever, and this was the first time they’d gotten together since their relationship had been reveled, she might be a *little* intense about ensuring everything was perfect. But that did not make her psychotic!

Spike ignored her, still pounding on the door. If he was honest, the tension wasn’t just coming from Buffy. They were all a little on edge, both scared and eager to see how the night would go. This was their first official get together as an out-and-out trio. They’d been pretty secluded for the past month or so, and it was nerve wracking to say the least. With a growl, Spike went into the kitchen a grabbed a butter knife. He made short work of jimmying the pathetic lock. Will was stretched out on Buffy’s bed, blissfully unaware of the world around him, all noises blocked by the headphones plugged into the stolen stereo. Spike, still ignoring Buffy’s defensive babbling, snatched the system and sprinted out of the room. Will was up and chasing his twin, almost knocking over Buffy in the process, who yelled at them both. She found Will outside their room, banging on the door in a strange parallel to what had just happened.

“Will!” Buffy yelled, interrupting his pounding. She started involuntarily at the expression on his face. He took a predatory step towards her, his eyes wild and blazing. She shrank back, only mildly perturbed that this angry side of Will turned her on. A lot. Buffy jerked when her back hit the wall, feeling suddenly claustrophobic when Will settled two arms around her head, pinning her in.

“I’m glad you know my name,” he said softly, the underlying tension in his voice causing a trill of apprehension to race up Buffy’s spine.

“Well I’m not used to YOU being so...so...obstinately uncooperative-like,” she challenged. Yes! Go SAT words! Will’s gaze darkened perceptively, and Buffy felt fear creep over her; Will’s mood was wholly unpredictable, and she had no idea how he would react, what he’d do. And that was turning her on way more than she could imagine.

“Yes, well I’m not used to YOU being a wholly psychotic and unmanageable bitch,” he snarled. She shivered, feeling his hot breath tickling her ear. God, her legs were getting weak! “The floor only needs vacuuming once,” he purred, his voice pitched low and seductive. He guided her hands above her head, securing them against the wall. His other hand slowly traveled down her body, pausing momentarily to brush teasingly against her breast. She whimpered when his hand slipped into the elastic of her soft house pants, brushing along her sensitive inner thigh. “Other people live here, pet. So when you decide to go all bug shagging crazy on us, how about you leave out the noisy machines? It’s...frustrating.” He punctuated his point by thrusting one long, slender finger into her sopping channel. She moaned and tried to move her hips.

“Ah ah, pet. You haven’t earned that yet,” he warned. Buffy opened one hazy eye and fixed Will with the most defiant look he’d ever seen. God, he wanted her. Will’s music came back on at that moment, but the pulsing beat just added to the mood.

“Aw, have I been a bad girl...SPIKE?” she asked with a wicked grin. She had the audacity to laugh at Will’s incredulous expression. Before Buffy knew what was happening, she found herself tossed over Will’s shoulder. She smacked his well-toned ass, yelling at him to put her down, but loving every moment of her capture. He just held onto her flailing legs, carting her over to the couch. Will fluidly lowered himself to the sofa and flipped Buffy on her stomach, stretched over his legs. Without warning, he popped her one on her left cheek. Her startled yell caused a wide grin to appear on his face.

“How DARE you!” Buffy screeched. Will merely smiled at the erotic picture she presented, her green eyes blazing, her ass wiggling in his lap, that sheen of gold hair begging his hands to run through it.

“Now pet, turn about’s fair play. You started the spanking. I’m just finishing the job.” He brought his hand down on the other cheek, relishing the way she squirmed over his burgeoning erection. Despite her loud protests, he could feel the wetness seeping into his jeans, see her skin flushing with arousal. He laid a few more spanks on her delicious ass, quick and rhythmic. The next gasp that escaped his golden goddess’ lips wasn’t one of pain.

He roughly jerked her pants down, exposing her now rosy ass to him. He rubbed her engorged clit through the soft material of her pants, just as his other hand hit her flesh with a loud crack. He mixed the pleasurable sensation of his hand roaming her most intimate parts and the slight pain of his hard hand on her hot ass, her beautiful golden skin turning red. Without warning, he pushed three of his fingers into her sopping hole, curling them to find the sensitive spot inside of her. Feeling her body tense in anticipation, Will rubbed her G-spot and ground his thumb into her pulsing clit. Her body coiled and ready, he laid a hard, final spank on her bare ass. With a muffled cry, Buffy came around his fingers, her muscles clenching and a wave of warm fluid coating Will’s hand. As she lay on his lap, quaking from the intensity of the combined pleasure and pain, he place a small, wet kiss on her warmed cheek, soothing the pain that lingered.

“No more tension,” Buffy mumbled, her words swallowed by the couch. Will laughed, wincing when the slight shaking caused his painful erection to rub against her. Buffy lifted her head when he moaned. “Oh, someone’s got a...SHIT! Will! They’re going to be here in twenty minutes! I’ve got to put the food in the oven and set out the dishes...” Buffy’s voice trailed off as she stumbled into the kitchen, hiking her pants up as she went. Will sat there dumbly, his mind trying to coax enough blood out of his rock hard cock to function.

“Chit left you high and dry,” a voice drawled from behind him. And just like that, Will’s possessive, domineering side woke back up. He slowly rose from the couch and turned, his heated gaze falling on the smirking face identical to his own. The blue eyes opposite him darkened in response to his own lust. He stalked forward, slow and determined. Spike began backing up, keeping just out of Will’s reach. He backed into their room, his eyes trained unwaveringly on the ones he knew so well. He smiled, a slow, gradual grin that would drive Will insane. His completely controlling, dominant side didn’t come out often, but when it did...

Spike’s knees hit the back of the bed, and he stood his ground, his eyes challenging Will to take what he wanted. He trembled slightly when Will stopped in front of him, the heat of his body searing Spike’s, just a tantalizing hair’s breadth away. They stood there for what seemed like an eternity, their gazes holding. When he couldn’t stand it anymore, Spike reached out to draw his twin into a heated kiss. But Will caught his hand, twisting it behind Spike’s back, toppling them both onto the bed.

Will’s fingers danced along the sensitive skin at the crease of Spike’s elbow, causing goose bumps to rise along his skin. Their fingers tangled together, their grips tight. Will slowly lowered his lips to the plush ones beneath him, grinding his hips down in the process. Spike felt his blood rush towards his groin, passion and lust stirring within him. “Will,” he murmured, his voice almost a plea. He gasped when Will’s sharp teeth bit into his lip.

“None of that,” he whispered in his captive’s ear. “Silence is golden.” He tugged Spike’s hand out from underneath him, and pushed it up to join the other. “Stay,” he commanded. Spike whimpered but complied. His twin began placing teasing, taunting kisses and nips down Spike’s body, mixing pleasure and pain. A particularly sharp bite at the juncture of his thigh, through his thin athletic shorts, had Spike fighting to keep still.

“Good boy,” Will purred, a smile in his voice. He ran his hands over Spike’s inner thighs, delighting in the involuntary tensing of the muscles underneath. He let his fingers dance lightly over the erection outlined by the rough soccer shorts. Spike struggled to keep still, letting Will weave his spell. Rough hands slipped underneath the thin, silky material. Spike gritted his teeth trying to will his lover’s wandering hand towards the throbbing length between his legs, but never quite touching.

“You want this, don’t you? My hand, my mouth, wrapped around your cock.” Will’s words affected Spike in profound ways, making his already painful prick swell even more, his voice driving away thoughts of anything else. He whimpered, needing the touch that he was so cruelly deprived of. Will kept up his torturous ministrations, relishing the cries and pleas he ripped from his twin’s throat, the tautness of his toned body. God, the reactions he got from Spike turned him on in ways no one else could; not even Buffy. Though no one could turn him...or them, for that matter...on like Buffy could, there was something as equally special between the two men. A breathy please broke through Will’s wandering thoughts. Philosophizing later; right now he had a problem to take care of. With a wicked smirk, he traced the turgid length outlined by the fabric of Spike’s shorts, using his body to keep his brother pinned to the mattress.

“What do you want?” Will asked, punctuating his words by wrapping his hand tightly around Spike’s straining member. When his answer was slow in coming, Will lightly pulled the scrunched material across Spike’s oversensitive member, the light touch torturous. “What do you want?” Will repeated, his voice darker, a deep rumbling that spread through his chest and into Spike’s.

“D-don’t want,” Spike choked out, allowing himself a brief moment to enjoy the brief look of disbelief on Will’s face. “Need!” The word was practically a growl as Spike broke free of his self-induced paralysis, grabbing his unsuspecting torturer by the hair and dragging his lips upwards. Spike rolled them over, grinding his erection into Will’s. Spike latched onto an ear, knowing how it drove them both absolutely crazy. He started kissing his way down Will’s neck, laying little nips and flicking his tongue.

The doorbell rang.

“FUCK,” Spike growled. He collapsed on Will’s aroused body, his own body throbbing with need.

“This is not happening,” Will moaned. He slapped a hand over his eyes, trying to control his raging hormones and block out any sights that might cause him to lose control.

“No more parties,” Spike growled, pushing himself off of Will. He held out a hand to his twin, who accepted the help up.

“No more parties,” he agreed, “and she’s so going to pay.”


A/N: I'd just like to dedicate this to your patience and how I'm sure most of you were feeling.. :D I know, I know, you hate me! But I just couldn't resist...