Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the nominations. Really, I'm...overwhelmed. In a good way.
“Jesus, B! It’s like a meat locker in here!” Faith complained, even as she used it as an excuse to snuggle deeper into Robin’s embrace.

“Really?” Buffy asked innocently, warm and comfortable in her favorite extra-large UCLA sweatshirt. She kept the smirk off her face; the Twinlets were pressed as close to her warm body as they could get in mixed company. They kept ‘casually’ touching her, keeping her right on the edge. But she took solace in the knowledge that things were about to change drastically in her favor. “I’ll go find some blankets.”

Buffy dolled out the various blankets with a small smile. Buffy, being the good hostess that she was, gave the biggest and best blankets to her guests. Will and Spike got the small single-person blankets that barely covered them. With a sense of satisfaction, Buffy popped in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She returned to the couch, hiding her pleased grin at the pouts Will and Spike were giving her. Oh, no. No naughty under-the-blanketness for her! She settled between her disgruntled Twins and waited.

***

Spike and Will weren’t ready for Buffy’s (literal) full-frontal assault. As soon as she determined that everyone was fully absorbed in the movie, she’s snuck her hands underneath the blankets. Will and Spike weren’t paying attention to the movie when a hot little hand started rubbing their cock through their jeans.

Buffy let her smirk blossom when she heard Spike’s muttered ‘Bloddy hell!” and Will’s sharp intake of breath, so soft that only she would hear. They thought they could play with her, huh?

Spike gripped the couch, trying convince his body to loosen up. But then Buffy teasingly dipped a couple of fingers beneath the waistband of his jeans and he had to start all over. FUCK. The bint was going to kill him! He was going to sexually combust right there on the couch. He was making a mental note to never get involved in Will and Buffy’s politics when Buffy cupped him fully, squeezing just enough to make him whimper for more. FUCK. He leaned towards Buffy, his lips right next to her ear.

“You’re playing with fire, kitten!” he growled. He saw her breath hitch and the pulse point in her neck flutter.

“You will PAY for this, Goldilocks,” Will whispered in her other ear. Buffy smirked and licked her lips, slowly and deliberately. She used their distraction to plunge her hand down the tops of their jeans, popping the top buttons. It was a tight fit and a little awkward, but it was enough to do what she wanted. She flicked the heads of each of their stiff members.

Will let out a growl that sent a searing arrow straight to her core. She felt liquid seeping from Spike’s cock. Ignoring his strangled moan, she removed her hand. With a devilish smile, she raised her finger to her lips and slowly took it all…the way…in.

Spike’s brain short circuited, he eyes registering only Buffy’s mouth. Will’s eyes changed to that stormy blue that meant delicious danger to whoever was in his path. God, he wanted nothing more than to kick the assembled crowd out and fuck the brains out of his girl.

Buffy removed her other hand and did a full body stretch on the couch, thrusting her hips up. She placed her arms casually around her Twinlets, drawing them into her.

“So…am I gonna get burned?” Before either one of them could respond, Lorne started praising the movie. The assembled people started stirring, and Will and Spike could only glower at the vixen sitting behind them.

“Everyone up for one more?” Buffy asked perkily. She could feel the evil stares boring into the back of her head. Oh, she was so in for it!

***

Life of Brian was playing steadily in the background, but Buffy wasn’t paying any attention to it. Spike and Will, by some weird Twin communiqué, were both as far away from her as they could get…and they were plotting something. But that was OK, because they were so not ready for what she had in store for them. A small smile played over her lips. She’d put on more than just her sweatshirt in the bed room. All she had to do was wait.

Spike glanced over at the satisfied blonde between him and his brother. Their little Goldilocks was definitely planning something. They could see it in her calmness, her crafty little smile. But they couldn’t figure out what was going on in her scheming brain. Not that it mattered. She may have plans, but they weren’t going to go the way she thought. Nope. Not at all.

Will caught Spike’s eyes and smirked at his brother. Tonight…tonight was going to be one to remember.

***

Buffy waved the last of her guests out the door. Humming happily, she surveyed the carnage. Bottles were everywhere, the room was a mess; it looked like everyone had had a great time! She frowned…where were the Twinlets? A slow smile crept over her face. So that’s how they were going to play it. Locking the door, Buffy headed towards their room, stripping off her top and letting her soft pants pool on the floor.

The door was slightly ajar, and the soft flickering light could only mean candles. Good, that could come in quite handy later on. She slowly pushed the door open, surveying the scene before her. Scarves littered the bed, candles sat lit on every surface. Will and Spike were arranging something to one side of the bed, their backs to her. The perfect set up.

“Pet. So glad you could join us,” Will said, not bothering to turn around. He carefully let the object in his hand slide down, not wanting to alert Buffy to what it was. “You…” He trailed off, his eyes bugging when he caught a good look at just what his vixen was wearing. Spike whipped his head around, taking in Will’s dumbfounded expression, before slowly moving his eyes to—

Bloody. Buggering. FUCKING. Hell.

Buffy stood there, illuminated by candlelight, in a pair of red high heels. Her sheer black stockings adorned her shapely legs, and a sexy garter belt secured them in place. She had on a lacy black bra with red trim…and no panties. Her long blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders. She arched an eyebrow at the speechless men.

“You were saying?” she purred, her voice husky. Will stepped forward and Spike reached for her.

“No.” Her voice was calm, but brooked no argument. Spike’s hand immediately fell to his side.

“Pet,” Will said, trying to sound firm.

“I didn’t tell you you could talk,” Buffy said with deceptive passiveness. She took a step towards the bed, picking up one of the scarves and running it through her hands. She took a good look at her Twinlets, noticing how much her little show was affecting them. Good. Served them right. And they would get to stew a little longer.

“Take off your shirt,” she commanded Spike. With a glance at his brother, he obeyed, slowly pulling the tight tee off his body.

She crooked a finger, beckoning him over. Will started to protest, but Buffy cut him off.

“You. You are not on my good list,” she said with a saucy smile. She ran one hand absently down Spike’s muscled chest. She pulled him down for a heated kiss, welcoming his moans of pleasure. Tonight was going to be a night like no other; she could feel it pooling low in her stomach. She pulled away and fixed the narrowed-eyed man across the room with a challenging smile.

“But you can TRY to make it up to me…with a dance. Strip.”


A/N: I know, I know, I'm leaving you hanging. I really didn't mean to be so mean. Honest. I'm working on this next chapter, but Real Life may get in the way for the next...two weeks. So don't expect much. But I *am* working on it! I promise you, it's going to be...inspired. I won't settle for less! I owe you all. And thanks for all of the nominations, on this, Singlets, and Haven. All of my stories are nominated and...wow. Thank you, truly.