Author's Chapter Notes:
:D I've had this idea floating around for a looong time. I finally managed to get it in; I needed some padding inbetween the emotional first fight and hte plot that's suddenly going to spring up in the coming chapters.
Buffy smile at herself in the mirror; she was hot stuff, dressed in a skimpy pink tank top, flowing gaucho pants, and perfect make up. Buffy looked closer, scrutinizing herself. Did she look nervous? No, impossible. Because she wasn’t. Nervous. Not at all. Sure, this was their first date since the…incident that was best forgotten. And she had no idea where the twins were whisking her off to. Nope, no nervousness. She looked hot and she was going to knock ‘em dead.

“Calm down, pet,” and amused voice rumbled. Will wrapped his arms around her, leering at her in the mirror.

“It might help if you told me where we were going,” she said with a pout.

“Put that lip away or it’s mine, Slayer,” Spike growled from the doorway. Buffy grinned, partly in response to him and partly in an effort to keep her flawless make-up job intact. It wouldn’t do for Spike to jump the gun and ruin her work. But she liked her new name. Spike had christened her ‘Slayer’ when one of his buddies had told him about his run in with Angel, whose face wasn’t looking so angelic anymore. Buffy was just thankful the bruise from where the hulking brute had pushed her against the corner of a door frame had healed.

“If you’re ready, my Lady,” Will said with a gallant bow. Buffy huffed and preceded them out the door, ignoring Spike when he copped a feel all the way to the car.

***

Buffy strained her ears, struggling to hear anything that would give her a clue about where they were. Spike and Will had blindfolded her as soon as she’d gotten in the back seat. A hand ghosted over her thigh, making her jump. Her nerve endings tingled.

“We’re almost there, luv.” Buffy felt her body react to Will’s voice as if her were right next to her, running his beautiful hands down her body. Whatever the Twinlets had planned, she was more that ready for it. She wiggled on the seat, momentarily reconsidering her decision to wear such uncomfortable underwear.

The car came to s top, and her heart started racing. Where were they? What was the big surprise? Her door opened, and a strong hand helped her out of the car.

“Trust us, Goldilocks?”

“Always,” she breathed, excitement surging through her veins. If they didn’t unveil this surprise, she was going to explode!

They led her forward, winding their way through what had to be a parking lot. She perked up when she felt the pulsing beat of a song, the bass vibrating the pavement beneath her feet. Were they taking her to a club? The smell of alcohol tickled her nose, and she could pick out a few bars of the hard rock song, muffled but steady.

“You brought me to a club?” she asked, failing to keep the skepticism out of her voice. Not that she really minded; she loved clubs, loved dancing. They’d just…built this up. She’d expected a little more than some clubbing before bedtime.

“Trust us, Slayer,” Spike drawled. He could practically hear the smile in Spike’s voice. They definitely had *something* planned. Now if she could just figure out what…

They led her into the club’s entrance, feeling the swell of the music, its hypnotic beat making her hips move unconsciously. Spike gently untied the blindfold, his wide grin belying his trepidation. Buffy’s reaction to this place would be…interesting, to say the least.

She looked around the entry way, her face scrunching up in an adorable frown of confusion. Most club were just…clubs. You walked in and you were in the main area, people milling about. This was like…a waiting room, with couches and chairs, and the music was still a little muffled.

“I don’t get it.” Spike gave her one of his infuriating smirks. Will popped his head through a dark doorway, motioning them over. Buffy allowed herself to be drawn towards the darkness, wondering what in the world her crazy lovers were doing. She stepped through the doorway and let her eyes adjust to the low lights. She thought she saw movement in a corner of the stair well. She gasped, her face heating up.

“There are—“

“Ssssshhhh,” Will whispered. “We wouldn’t want to interrupt.” The couple was pressed against the wall doing…Buffy felt herself turn bright red, though she found the scene a little arousing. They were obviously having an awfully good time…against the wall…in public!

“There are three levels to this little ‘club,’ ” Spike murmured, his thumb brushing against the sliver of skin her halter top failed to cover. Goosebumps rose on her suddenly sensitive skin.

“The top,” Will whispered, popping the p, “is for dancing, drinking, and cavorting.” The way he said ‘cavorting’ made it all seem dreadfully sinful. He blew against the heated skin of her neck, causing Buffy to shiver.

“This floor,” Spike continued, his hand sneaking further up her back, “is filled with private rooms and hidden places, nooks and crannies where anyone can hide.” Buffy felt a flood of moisture coat her lacy panties at the idea of spending a little time on this floor, and what they could do to pass the time. Her gaze wandered unbidden to the oblivious couple.

“A-and the bottom floor?” she gasped breathlessly. Lips caressed her neck, light kisses that tantalized her senses. Buffy struggled to keep her wits about her, but it was quite difficult. She missed the Twinlet’s shared glance.

“How about we start at the top and work out way down,” Will suggested, taking Buffy by the hand and leading her up the stairs.

It seemed like an entirely different world. Everywhere she looked, Buffy saw the cast offs of society, people who refused to conform to the norm. There were men with men, women with women, women with men, drag queens, transvestites, transsexuals, groups who were obviously intimate and…people in triplicates. Her eyes widened as the implication hit her. She whirled around, eyes bright and wide.

“We can be together here!” she exclaimed breathlessly.

“Yeah,” Spike said, his choked voice betraying him. The awe and joy that Buffy felt at being seen publicly with them as her boyfriends…it was more than he had ever hoped for. With a happy squeal, Buffy launched herself gleefully into their arms, peppering them with kisses.

“Now if I have me two of them, I’d be one floor down!” a heave Southern accent drawled. Buffy spun around, blushing prettily, and found herself face-to-face with a bona fide Drag Queen. She was…glorious. That was the only word to describe her. She wore boots Buffy was certain would make her fall over and break her neck, a glittering evening dress, and dramatic eye make up.

“Spike! Will! It’s about time you brought your firecracker down—and don’t tell me that’s not her ‘cause I know it is. See you finally landed that one, good job if I do say so m’self. Mm-MM! She’s a purty one!” Buff smiled hesitantly at the flamboyant woman-man and settled herself into Will’s embrace, leaning against his hard back. He dropped a kiss into her hair.

“Well introduce us already,” the Drag Queen said with an imperious wave. “Lordy be, I thought England had manners! You’re almost as bad as the damned Yanks!”

“You are a Yank, luv,” Spike said with a twinkle in his eye. The Drag Queen put two hands on her mighty hips and caught Spike with a glare that would have done any natural born woman proud.

“Don’t you DARE call me a Yankee James!” Spike bowed, muttering apologies that sounded suspiciously like disguised insults.

“Buffy, this glorious example of female style and taste is the infamous Miss Thang. Miss Thang…this is Buffy.”

“Well Ah am just pleased as punch to meet yah, dahlin!” Miss Thang extended her hand daintily to Buffy, who shook is a bit shyly. “You take care of my favorite twins, ya hear? They’re good people, and pretty to look at!” Buffy fixed her twins with a heated gaze that didn’t go unnoticed by the Drag Queen.

“Oh, don’t you worry,” Buffy said confidently. “I’ll be taking care of them for a long time. I promise you that.” Miss Thang let out a hearty laugh, and with Eskimo kisses for Spike and Will, left to mingle with others.

Spike and Will introduced Buffy to some of their club friends; it seemed this place was more like a community, where everyone knew everyone else. Buffy felt safe and happy, eager to meet all of the interesting people. She reveled every time she kissed, caressed, or otherwise marked Spike and Will as HERS, holding both of their hands, and whispering in one’s ears before drawing the other into a heated kiss. She hadn’t realized how liberating it was, and how much she’d taken such free affection for granted before. She pulled them out onto the dance floor, reveling in their hard bodies, grinding into them, knowing that when they got home, they were all in for an awesome treat. She grabbed Spike’s head and pulled him in for a toe-curling kiss that left them both breathless.

“I don’t supposed we could take out a loan?” a husky voice asked. Buffy looked over Spike’s shoulders. There were two buxom raven-haired twin girls standing behind him, their gazes openly appreciative. Spike laughed and turned around, his arm looped loosely around Buffy’s waist.

“Dunno, Kit-Kat. What’s the interest?” Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth, and Buffy fought back a surge of jealousy. She nonchalantly slipped her hand in Spike’s back pocket, pinching his wonderful ass through the material. She caught the two women’s lusty looks, and squashed down the murderous thoughts that surfaced. “Girls, this is Buffy. Buffy, allow me to introduce Kate and Danielle.” They both looked her up and down, their gazes assessing. Buffy stomped down on her seething emotions. Will and Spike were HERS and no skanky twin ho-bags were gonna change that! Will chose that moment to arrive with their drinks.

“William!” the one Spike called Danielle said in a husky voice. Really, she should probably get the doctor to check that out. Could be something fatal. At best.

“Danielle!” Will said, apparently delighted to see the little trollop. OK, so maybe Buffy wasn’t doing such a good job stamping down her jealousy. It didn’t help when Will kissed her. A peck on the cheek was still kissing! And she was so not glaring at the duo. Nope. Not at all. And Will…well, he could do what he wanted with his lips. Didn’t matter to HER.

“Spike and I were just discussing the possibility of a loan,” Kate said with a wide smile. Her gaze flicked back to Buffy, who just snatched her drink from Will and took a large gulp while examining the far side of the club.

“Come on Willy! You know you wanna.” Buffy ignored the elbow nudging her BOYFRIEND in the ribs. It would probably be a bad idea to get kicked out of the club on her first visit for pummeling someone to death with their own arm.

“I’ll think about it, beautiful. Put in a good word or two,” Will said with a wink. What did THAT mean?? Buffy practically growled around her straw; Buffy saw Spike looking at her with amused interested and so she took a deliberate sip from her fruity concoction.

“Well, it was nice to meet you…Buffy,” one of the Ravens said. Buffy smiled sweetly and nodded, waving as they walked away. Will lead them to a booth in the back, Buffy stewing the entire way. Stupid girl twins with obvious boob jobs.

“I think kitten’s got claws,” Spike remarked to Will, who tossed their fuming counterpart a look. The bastard had the audacity to LAUGH.

“Well excuuuuuse me if I don’t appreciate the twin sluts of Sluttonia mackin’ on my—“

“They wanted you, pet,” Spike interjected, a huge smile on his face.

“Wh…what?”

“They’re lesbians, luv.”

“Oh. Oh! Ooooooh!”

“Yeah. Oh.” Buffy blushed and buried her hands in her face while Will and Spike laughed.

***

“You’re drunk, Slayer,” Spike said with a grin. Drunk!Buffy was so friggin’ cute!

“Yeah,” Buffy agreed happily. To be honest, she was only tipsy, but she was past the point of cutting straws. Wait. No. That was wrong. Counting hairs! Nah, that was wrong too. The saying wasn’t about straw hair…was it?

“I think it’s about time to get kitten home,” Will murmured to Spike, totally taken with the swaying blonde in front of him trying to work something out in that twisted head of hers. They were lucky blokes. The object of his affection suddenly sat straight up, eyes wide.

“What? No! I wanna go downstairs!” Spike and Will exchanged disbelieving glances, though their pants grew a little tight at the thought.

“Pet, you’re drunk,” Spike said pleadingly.

“I’m tipsy!” Buffy corrected, inching her way towards the edge of the booth.

“Luv, we can always come back,” Will said. Though trying to rationalize with a stubborn Buffy was usually and effort in futility, it was worth a try.

“NO!” Buffy was up and across the room before Spike and Will could stop her. They watched her disappear down the steps to the ground floor.

“We are so buggered.”


A/N: Just so you know, I already have the next part written; this chapter was running about 11 pages long, so i had to divide it up. But think about what that means for you! ;)

And as always...please leave a review! Gets you your Spillfy goodness quicker, it does!