Author's Chapter Notes:
If you caught my booboo (from the first clubbing chappie to this one) it's not there anymore. Just FYI. If you didn't catch it, forget about it. It's gone, woosh, like Buffy's underwear...
Buffy wove her way through the booth-filled room, searching for an empty one. Every one she glanced in, there were people engaged in various activities, from kissing to…huh. That position looked interesting. But how did he get his leg there? Wow. She caught a glimpse of bleached-blonde hair behind her, and got back to the task of hand. She just needed—aha! She stepped into the little cubicle. It had enough space for a table and some comfortable-looking couches. And it smelled…clean? She shook it off and settled herself on the table.

***

Spike cursed where he lost tack of Buffy. She’d been right in front of him when she’d disappeared. Which could only mean one thing. He glanced in the occupied booths, his temperature rising as he got erotic snippets of people’s love lives. He almost passed her by, but a flash of golden hair drew his attention.

There she was, sitting on the table, legs spread wide, a saucy come-hither look on her face. Spike’s cock strained towards the goddess before him.

“Find her?” Will asked, coming up behind his captivated brother. His words died when he caught the look Buffy was throwing them.

“What took you so long?” she asked, sliding to the ground.

“Uh…” Spike was jerked forward, Buffy’s lips smashing demandingly into his own. Will swallowed hard, the smell of sex heavy in the air. Buffy turned her attention to him, and his knees went weak. She crooked a finger at him, a goddess summoning her humble servant to worship.

“Oh Buffy,” he whispered, his eyes shining with awe. She smiled at him, the secret seductress’ smile that was only for them. “Are you su—“

“You think we’ll actually make it home in one piece?” she asked, a delicate eyebrow reaching for the sky. Well, they had to give her that one. At this point, that was highly unlikely. “I think it’s a MUCH better idea to stay here.” She punctuated her feelings by raising the halter-top’s strap over her head, letting it dangle suggestively over her covered breasts. Spike started salivating.

He walked towards her, a moth drawn to her brilliant flame. She looked so seductive, in the dim light of the club. She swiveled her hips, teasing him with a preview of what was sure to come. When he made it to her, she grabbed the lapels of his duster and threw him against the table, grinding her hips into his rock-hard erection. She brought her sinfully delicious lips to his ear, sliding the jacket off his shoulders.

“How much do you want me?” she asked, her voice a low purr. He could only whimper, her words and the feel of her heat robbing him of any coherency.

Will smirked as the vixen toyed with his brother; she was an alluring site, in her element and in control. He wrapped one strong arm around her, pulling her perfect ass against him. She arched back against him, her hands running down Spike’s chest, slipping under his black t-shirt. Will nibbled on her neck, smiling when he felt her pulse begin to race. Their girl was so responsive! He slipped one finger below the waist line of her jeans, teasing her sensitive skin.

Spike came back to himself, and realized that he’d lost his shirt when Buffy nipped at his exposed nipple. He gasped at the sharp pain, his cock straining against the rough material of his jeans.

“Oh Buffy-luv,” he whispered reverently, his hands tangling loosely in her golden tresses. A masculine laughed sounded from behind her, and lazy, lust-addled eyes met twinkling, mischievous ones.

“Marvelous, ain’t she?” Buffy smiled and reversed her position, drawing Will into a deep kiss and moving her ass against Spike. He instinctively grabbed her hips, guiding her motions and drawing her against him.

Buffy pouted. There was clothing hiding the delicious chest in front of her. That was totally unacceptable! Impatiently, she tugged Will’s shirt over his head. Oh, much better. And yummy. Her skin alight with the four hands running over it, Buffy bent and licked a trail from Will’s neck to his nipple, circling one with her tongue and blowing gently on the wet trail she’d left. Goosebumps sprang up, and Will shuddered. Buffy watched, entranced, as his eyes darkened with lust. He growled and nipped at her ear.

“Someone’s overdressed.” In tandem, Spike and Will made short work of her halter top, tossing it carelessly to one side. A hot mouth attacked her bare nipple, drawing a low moan from her lips. Cleaver hands worked at the button and zipper of her pants, opening to reveal the lacy red of her tanga panties.

Spike cupped Buffy’s mound, her lace underwear soaked with her arousal. It never failed to amaze him, how ready she was. All the time. He rubbed her clit, feeling her squirm against him, seeking more contact. He denied her, running his hands over her thighs and the silky skin there.

Will sought Spike’s eyes, communicating silently with his aroused twin. They smiled, reaching an understanding, and as one picked up their aroused lover. They pushed the table aside, and laid her on the couch. Hazy eyes blinked up at them, as Will pulled her pants off in one quick move. Spike latched on to a nipple, his hand moving to caress and play with the neglected one. Buffy’s eyes rolled up into her head when Will began to press light kissed on her legs, the stimulation too much to process.

Will watched Spike tease Buffy’s nipples into hardness, his talented tongue snaking out and manipulating the soft flesh. Buffy was panting now, completely aroused and at their mercy. Will carefully drew her panties down her legs, working them slowly down, following their progress with his lips and tongue. He left the drenched scrap of lace on the ground, eyeing his well-earned prize. His eyes widened in appreciation.

“Goldilocks has been busy,” he murmured, his voice hoarse. Spike glanced up from his task. Buffy had gotten her bikini area waxed, the hair that was left trimmed flowing into a melded W and S.

“You like it?” Four blue eyes pinned Buffy with intensity. In answer, Spike tackled her to the couch, kissing her fervently. Will dove for his treasure, probing her throbbing clit with the tip of his tongue. She cried into Spike’s mouth, her hips rising up on their own accord. A strong arm kept her hips down while Will worked her into a frenzy. When he felt her hit the edge, he backed off, ignoring the whimpers his golden goddess was making.

“None of that, luv,” Spike whispered. “Gonna take care of our girl!” He turned to Will, who looked hungry and dangerous. Aware of Buffy’s eyes completely on them, the two men reveled in their power over the slip of a girl who owned them so completely. Hands roamed freely, belts loosening, lips wandering. Jeans pooled on the floor, forgotten and ignored.

Spike broke off a particularly intense kiss, panting from exertion. He turned, and leaned into Will, their eyes boring into Buffy. She beckoned them, her green eyes unusually bright. They went to her, unable to resist her summons, and kneeled at her feet, one twin on each side. Spike slid a hand up her knee and along her inner thigh.

“What do you want, kitten?”

Will pressed a kiss on her knee, his hand running along her toned stomach.

“We’re yours to command.”

With a wicked smile, she leaned between them, and whispered something into their ears. The Twinlets eyes each other, matching smirks in place.

“Been a while,” Spike said noncommittally, trying to keep the smile out of his voice. God, she was so deliciously dirty!

“Yeah. But we need…” Will trailed off with a short laugh and a wry shake of his head. Buffy held her prize aloft, pushing the duster away again, and looking very pleased with herself. She spread her legs and beckoned them to her. By mutual consent, Will positioned himself at Buffy’s warm entrance, his cock standing at attention, looking angry and needy. He grabbed Buffy’s hips and slid in, hissing as her heat seared him, her folds enveloping him welcomingly.

Spike stood back, admiring his lovers. Will’s muscles stood out with effort as he restrained himself, and Buffy’s golden beauty contrasted with Will’s pale, flawless skin.

Spike slowly pumped his cock, the warming lube tingling and teasing. He approached his lovers, and rand a cool finger down Will’s chorded back. The man arched into his touch, muscles rippling. Spike pressed himself against the strong figure undulating beneath him, planting sharp nips and soothing kisses down Will’s back.

Without warning, he slipped one lubricated finger into Will’s ass, grinning at the intense reaction he got. He prepared his way, stretching Will even as his twin thrust shallowly into Buffy, struggling to keep himself in control at Spike’s welcomed invasion.

Will’s motions still when he felt Spike poised at his entrance, the velvety tip of his twin’s cock seeking the warmth of his body. Spike slowly pushed forwards, and Will couldn’t help but jerk forward at the combined pleasure/pain of the penetration. Buffy gasped when the movement drove her farther onto Will’s turgid member, the head brushing her womb. She whimpered, desperate for friction, for anything that would bring her release.

Spike sighed when he was fully seated, the intense tightness and warmth that surrounded him almost overpowering. He bit down on Will’s shoulder in an effort to distract himself. But that just made Will jerk and spasm, the sensation of tight muscles contracting too much for his overly sensitized cock. Spike surged forward, driving Will into Buffy, who mewled for more. The trio began moving, one writhing being joined in the most intimate of ways.

They forgot everything. Time had no meaning, they simply were. Hands tweaked and caressed, heightening the sensations coursing through them. They were caught up in each other, lips finding lips, gasping wordless encouragement. A hand reached down and stroked Buffy’s clit, and she was teetering on the edge, ready to fall with her lovers. She squeezed her inner muscles, milking Will’s cock. She met Spike’s gaze, and as one, they struck, each biting on one side of Will’s neck. He came with a hoarse shout, his entire body spasming. His final hard thrust was all Buffy needed to go screaming over the edge. Will’s clenching muscles were too much for Spike, who crashed over the edge with a shout, collapsing in a motionless heap on Will’s back. They laid there, spent and unable to move.

“Wow,” a voice whispered in awe. A boy and a girl stood, transfixed by the site they had unwittingly stumbled upon. Shaking herself out of her reverie, the girl pulled her boyfriend away, intent on working out some of the arousal the site of the three lovers had inspired.


A/N: So. I really hope you liked this. And I really hope you tell me how much you did. Also, fair warning, plot's going to strike next chapter. I fended it off for as long as I could.