Author's Chapter Notes:
:D
Buffy was bored. Not “Oh it’s just a slow day” kind of bored, but “There is nothing on TV, no books to read, and nothing on the internet I’m at the end of my freaking rope” bored. She had the day off, and she was bored out of her ever-lovin’ mind. Will and Spike were at work, leaving her alone...in the house...bored. Unable to stand it anymore, Buffy retrieved her purse and keys, determined to do something with her day.

She looked at the towering, imposing building in front of her. She took a sip of her smoothie, oblivious to the outside as an internal debate warred within her: to go up, or stay here? She was standing outside of the headquarters of Lira Publishing, one of the most powerful publishing companies in the nation. This daunting building was where her lovers worked. While they may have received their positions because their father owned the company, no one could deny just how talented they were, especially working in tandem.

Buffy smiled as memories of JUST how well they worked together filtered through her brain. Will, more publicly reserved and given to greater intellectual pursuits, read the manuscripts, editing them and working closely with the often temperamental authors. Spike, with his gregarious and outgoing nature, was the VP of marketing, working with a great number of people as he promoted books and appealed to the general public. The two spheres suited the twin’s personalities, and had helped clench Lira’s spot as THE publishing company. Buffy was roused out of her thoughts at the elevator doors opened onto the expansive 26th floor.

“Welcome to Lira, do you have an app--oh, Buffy!” Anya, smiled pleasantly at her. “You look happy. I take it Will and Spike’s orgasms are much more satisfactory than Riley’s?” Buffy was pretty sure her eyes were ready to pop out of her head.

“Ah, we…I mean, it’s…we’re…good.”

“Good!” Anya said with finality. “Riley did not appear to be well suited to orgasmic pleasure.” Buffy had to chuckle at that; Anya did have a point. “Definitely not as much as Spike or William.” Buffy saluted with her coffee cup.

“Right. Are Will and Spike in?”

“Spike’s in a meeting, he should be back soon; Will’s in his office. You can go back if you want.” Buffy thanked the gregarious secretary and headed to find Will. She was a woman on a mission.

********** **************** ************

“Look, Lara, the book is good, but you’re lacking some cohesion. You’re skimping on the third plot line; build that up and you’ll be golden...Alright, sounds good. Take care...you too! Bye.” Will hung up his phone and took the speaker out of his ear. With a sigh, he stretched sore muscles, looking out at the expanse of the city from his rather comfortable rolling leather chair. There were some serious advantages to being the VP of an extremely successful publishing firm.

“Taking a hard line, are we?” Buffy said, closing the thick oak door that led to his office behind her. He spun around, the surprise on his face quickly giving way to lust when he saw intent in her eye and seduction in her step. Leaning back, he stretched his feet out and put his hands behind his back. He loved the way Buffy’s attention was riveted to his mouth as he curled his talented tongue behind his front teeth.

“Thought you liked it hard, kitten,” he purred. He could feel his cock stirring in his dress slacks. God she was beautiful, her golden hair falling in waves down her back, green eyes dark with need. She stopped just short of him, a mischievous smile lighting her face. Will forgot how to breathe.

“I was at home, all alone,” Buffy began, running her hands teasingly down her body, “wondering what I could possibly do to alleviate my boredom.” Spike let out an involuntary gasp when she cupped herself, sliding her hand under her skirt and rubbing her clit. “And I finally decided that only one thing...and possibly two people...could save me for a horrible death by the demon of bordomeness.” Will growled and reached for her, glaring at the little minx as she danced away from him.

“Nu-uh Willy. Down boy!” He settled back in his chair, frustrated that he couldn’t touch her by eager to see where this game would go. “Are you going to behave?” He nodded eagerly, desperate for her. Buffy slowly sashayed towards him, her slim hips swaying enticingly. She nudged his legs apart, insinuating herself between them. Will’s erection was straining against the smooth fabric of his pants, the rough texture wreaking havoc on an already overly-stimulated organ.

He suddenly found himself eye-level with Buffy’s beautiful breasts. His mouth watered, eager to taste the succulent flesh her low-cut shirt teased him with. She placed her hands on his shoulders, pinning him to the chair. He tensed when she nibbled on his ear, her warm breath sending pleasurable sensations coursing through his body.

“Fuck, luv. The things you do to me,” he gasped, his hands slipping beneath her shirt.

“And I haven’t even started,” she purred. Before Will could respond, Buffy dropped to her knees. Fixing him with a challenging look, she slowly pulled the leather of his belt, the metal buckle clicking temptingly.

“Christ,” Will whimpered, throwing his head back. This girl would be the death of him, he knew it. The cool air moving across his hard dick caused it to twitch, and Buffy’s low chuckle went straight to his groin. “Buffy,” he pleaded.

“Sssshhhh. Don’t worry, I want my toy surprise.” Without warning, she licked his seeping head, relishing the strangled cry she wrenched from him. Will was hard as nails, and Buffy was enjoying this to no ends. A knock on the door broke her concentration.

“Fuck! Up you go luv--“

“No.”

“What?” Will froze. The look on Buffy’s face was enough to roust his rapidly deflating member. Was she seriously considering...

“Your desk is rather...large. And I don’t like interruptions.” Buffy scooted back under his desk and beckoned him with a finger. The knock sounded again, Anya’s inquisitive voice sounding through the door. He rolled his chair to the desk and quickly picked up the phone.

“Come in!” he yelled. He pretended to be having a conversation with a client. “Alright, that sounds good. Thanks Cliff. Anya, what can I do for yo-you.” Spike choked on the last word, Buffy’s hot little mouth surrounding his tender manhood. Anya gave him an assessing glance.

“The new Harry Potter manuscript is in; it needs to be read for formatting. Also, Anne Bishop called with an outline for a new book in the Dark Jewels world.”

“Oooh, Anne Bishop, I like tha’ brid,” Spike said, popping up behind Anya. Will gritted his teeth, trying to hide his reaction to Buffy’s talented and mischievous tone.

“Thank you Anya. I’ll c-call them ba-ack!” Will pitched forward a bit as Buffy took him as far in as she could and then swallowed around him. Anya narrowed her eyes at her boss. He was acting like...

“Where’s Buffy? I thought she was coming back here to...”

“Bathroom,” Will gasped. He was so close.

“Spike, if I could have a word with you...alone.” Anya took the hint, and closed the door behind her, a small smile playing across her lips. Much more suitable than Riley Finn, and a very good match for her delectable bosses.

“Will, are you alri--“ Spike stopped abruptly at the hoarse shout his brother let out, his eye screwed shut. If he didn’t know better, he’d swear his twin was about to--

“FUCK! Gonna cum!” Will’s hips rose on their own, Buffy trying to suppress her gag reflex without banging her head on the top of the desk. She swallowed reflexively, milking him for all he was worth. When he was finally spent and limp in his chair, his breath shaky and short, she gently pushed his rolling chair away.

Spike’s momentary confusion gave way to a staggering need when he saw Buffy crawl out from under his brother’s desk. Her hair was a little mussed, and the way Will was hanging out of his pants, limp and satiated, had his imagination working over time. With a possessive growl, he strode around the desk and slammed his lips into hers. He tasted Buffy and Will and heaven in her kiss. He pushed her back against the desk, grinding into her even as Buffy’s legs wrapped around him.

Thick fingers fumbled with her skirt, trying to get the flowing material out of the way. Buffy mewled her displeasure, wanting him NOW. Buffy roughly divested Spike of his pants, and turned her nimble fingers to her own clothes. She’d barely knotted the skirts in her hands, baring her pantiless-bottom to the world, when Spike rammed his way home.

It was like coming home, her warm, inviting center welcoming him hungrily. He set a blistering pace, his fingers leaving bruises on her hips. Buffy leaned back on the desk, using it as leverage. She matched him, thrust for thrust, the heat building in her belly. A hand snuck between their pulsing bodies, rubbing Buffy’s swollen clit. She cried out and threw her head back, lost in the pleasure. Spike growled feeling his twin’s lithe body behind him and his hand coaxing Buffy to greater heights and passion.

“Look at her, so open for you, wet and hot,” Will whispered in Spike’s ear, his tongue caressing the outer shell of his twin’s ear. “She’s moaning for you, panting for you. Do you see how your cock fills her, how she begs for more? Fucking beautiful, both of you, together. Effulgent.” Will’s words sent Spike crashing over the edge, his balls tightening to loose his seed deep within Buffy’s sopping center. Will gave Buffy’s pearl a hard pinch, which triggered her own orgasm. The two collapse, soaking and panting, on Will’s desk. Surveying the disarray of his office, Will let out a self-depreciating laugh.

“Next time we’re using Spike’s office.” He got a couple of breathless chuckles from his spent lovers.

Despite the fact that the sex noises had stopped, Anya decided that Will could receive his messages by e-mail. It was about time those two found a suitable orgasm partner, and she’d always liked Buffy. And she was very glad that their conversation about spicing up a relationship was not for the benefit of Riley, whom she’d only met once and thought was extremely boring and oppressed, and not just a little bit gay. Twenty minutes later, Buffy strolled out of Will’s office, trying her best to look nonchalant.

“Bye, Anya! See you later!”

“Wait,” Anya commanded without bother to look up. She continued scribbling on the post-it note, Buffy looking on curiously. She handed the yellow square to Buffy with a flourish.

“Ah...what is this?” Buffy asked. There were three addresses and a phone number written in Anya’s neat, concise handwriting.

“The three best sex shops in L.A. and the private line of the preeminent Kama Sutra guru in the area,” Anya said. Her grin widened just a hair when a blush rose up Buffy’s neck. “Trust me, you can find anything you want in those shops. Very helpful staff too. OH! And that second one? Greatest porn selection ever. I highly suggest you get Bella Loves Jenna to start you off; it’s good, though a little pricey because Jenna Jameson is in it.”

“Ah...thanks...Anya. I...don’t know what to say.”

“Just keep the bosses happy. That way I get more money with less hassle,” Anya said brightly. There went that adorable Buffy-blush again. Anya would bet her entire life savings that the twins made a sport of getting her to blush.

“Th-thanks. I’ll, ah, see you around,” Buffy mumbled before beating a hasty retreat. God, Anya knew! But if anyone was going to know, might as well be Anya. She glanced down at the post-it note, a wicked smile playing on her features. She did have the rest of the day to herself...and it was only one... Buffy got off the elevator and left the towering building behind with a smile on her face and a spring in her step. Idle hands and all that! She was busy debating what she should buy, and if she should stop by the shop when she almost crashed into someone.

“Oh! I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Sorry...” Buffy eyed the man in front of her with wariness. There was something...off about him. His eyes were heated and seemed to be staring into her.

“Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, the one true God through whom all things right and good flow?” the man asked, his eyes alight with religious fervor. Buffy felt her heart rate speed up; her warning bells were going off like mad.

“Ah, sorry, my mother told me to never talk religion with strangers,” Buffy said with a weak smile. She tried to step around the man, but he moved with her, blocking her path.

“Denounce your life of sin! Or the devil will rule you and consume your immortal soul!”

“Look, I have somewhere to be. Gotta go!” Buffy turned around, determined to run back to the safety of the Twinlet’s workspace. Unfortunately, she found her escape blocked by a woman whose eyes shown with the same religious fervor.

“You have strayed from the path,” the woman intoned, sway slightly with the force of her righteousness. “You have lain with evil, defiled your body with your wicked sin, given in to temptation!” The woman laid a dry, wrinkled hand on Buffy’s face. Buffy recoiled, flinching back from the woman’s touch, only to run into the man, who had snuck up behind her. Strong arms suddenly banded about her chest, locking her arms at her side. The woman pressed a handkerchief to her mouth and nose. “You have strayed from the light, Elizabeth. But we will show you the error of your ways!”

With one last futile struggle, Buffy slipped into unconsciousness.


A/N: I did say you were going to hate me...

Don't forget to feed my muse!