They were wrapped up in each other, just being. Buffy was clinging to them, her grip tight and anxious, as if she was afraid they’d disappear if she let go. Will was plastered to her back, holding her and murmuring assurances in her ear. Her arms were banded around Spike, and she could feel his tears on her skin. They were there, there together.

Nikki watched the trio’s reunion with tears in her eyes. It was so touching, so heartwarming. She noticed that the rest of the floor was staring at the open display of emotion, and felt a sense of possessiveness pervade her. This was private, they shouldn’t be watching this. She pulled out the woman’s paperwork, Buffy Summers it said, and changed the room number. She sent an intern off to prepare the room before breaking the huddled trio up for a moment.

“Sir?” she asked softly, trying to let the traumatized woman relax. “I’m sorry, sir?” Glittering blue eyes looked at her challengingly, distrusting. She sent him her best ‘I’m a nurse so relax’ smile, trying to calm his fears.

“I have a room ready for Ms. Summers. If you want, you’re welcome to move there. I’ll take you. And since you’re family, you won’t have to leave.” A ghost of a smile flickered across his lips, and with a short nod, he gathered the blond woman in his arms and prepared to pick her up.

Buffy whimpered when she felt Spike shift away from her. No! They couldn't leave her! She started struggling, searching for Spike, and he was there, with her, his hand on her face.

“Not going anywhere sweetness. Promise.” Spike felt tears slide down his face, but he didn’t care. He clutched Buffy’s hand in his own, and walked beside her, talking softly the whole time. Will’s hard eyes had people scurrying out of their way.

Nikki led them to a quite room, out of the way of the hustle and bustle or the large area that had turned into a giant admitting station. If there was one thing these three needed, it was peace, quiet, and time for healing.

“This is the biggest bed we have,” she said quietly, a small smile on her face. “If anyone asks, just tell them you're family. I’ve written it on the chart, if they get belligerent. If you need anything, just press the nurse’s call button. The doctor will be in in the morning with the results of Ms. Summer’s blood tests.”

“Thank you.” The words were gruff, but Nikki could feel the intense emotion underneath it. She smiled, gave the haggard man a pat on the shoulder, and closed the door behind her.

Will gently lowered Buffy to the bed, but she refused to let him go. She was clutching him to her with all the strength she had left.

“You’re safe, luv,” he whispered. “We’re not going anywhere.” He stretched out beside her, cradling her shaking body in his arms. He nuzzled her hair, inhaling her unique scent. It had been so long. So, so long.

Spike slid into the small hospital bed, wrapping his arms around Buffy’s slender waist. He felt his emotions rolling, a sea of intense turmoil as different feelings bandied back and forth behind his eyes. But all he really felt was Buffy, trembling beside him.

Gradually, pinned between the two hard bodies of her lovers, Buffy relaxed and her breathing evened out. She inhaled their scent, so earthy and similar, but with subtle differences. She buried her face in Will’s chest and nuzzled, savoring the small chuckle that was tinged with desperation she got from him. She was free, she was finally home.

Blindly, she reached for Will’s lips, hungry for the feel of them. After so long, she was afraid she’d forgotten. But she hadn’t. His lips were warm and soft, and they sent a delicious thrill through her body. She turned a little, seeking Spike’s lips, sighing when they made contact. She let him chase away her demons, her fears, her doubts. She just wanted to be here, in the moment, with her Twinlets.

Her hand snuck up Will’s shirt, caressing his back. He’d lost weight, she noted. Hands teased her, ghosting over her stomach and breasts, barely touching, driving her crazy. She moaned and arched up, trying to convince them to touch her, but they danced away. A laugh puffed in her ear, just as teasing as the touches.

“Jerks,” she murmured playfully. She gasped sharply when dexterous fingers tweaked her needy clit. “Nice jerks!” Will laughed, a deep rumbling noise that flowed through her body and straight to her throbbing centre. They’d missed this, all of them. The ease with which they communicated and the love that flowed freely between them. She wanted them. Badly. Her fingers clumsily tried to pry the shirt of Will’s body, but she couldn't get the right leverage.

“Need help?” Spike’s voice mocked in her ear. Fluidly, Spike stretched over Buffy and pulled Will’s shirt off his head. Buffy immediately started lying small kisses over his exposed flesh while Will returned the favor and stripped Spike’s shirt off his lean chest.

With a glance, both twins agreed that the coarse, scratchy material of Buffy’s rather ugly blue dress had to go. Spike claimed her lips in a mind-dizzying kiss as Will began to undo the buttons, exposing inch by glorious inch of her perfect flesh to him.

Buffy could do nothing by lay there as Will and Spike undressed her, stripping off the last remnants of that place she’d been in. Their touches left a trail of fire on her flesh. Her nerves hummed with pleasure. Before she knew it, she was naked and writhing under their expert ministrations. They knew her body, knew it well, and they used that knowledge to drive her to the edge…and over.

Her climax was gentle, languidly uncoiling through her, her muscles relaxing as fire burned from her toes up through her chest. Peace and love flowed with it, and Buffy let her fears and worries flow out. She opened her eyes to very please and self-satisfied twins. A slow, seductive smile crawled over her relaxed features.

“That’s not ALL you can do, is it?” Pupils dilated and twin growls sent a bolt of lust straight to her core. Spike pulled her to him, draping her leg over his hip. When had he lost his pants? Buffy quickly decided she didn’t care as he positioned himself at her entrance, her heat straining for him. Slowly, torturously, he slid into her, both of them holding their breath as they joined. Buffy was vaguely aware of a dip behind her, and then Will was there, pressed intimately against her, his cock nestled in the crack of her ass.

He laid kisses along her neck, sliding down her spine, smiling when she arched away from his touch. It only made her press closer to Spike, his cock sliding even farther into her. She groaned and moved her leg farther up Spike’s hip, urging him deeper. His hand traveled the length of her leg, reacquainting himself with her smooth, flawless skin. Will’s hand ghosted over her buttocks, leaving a trail of goose bumps in his wake. Buffy gasped when she felt the gentle pressure against her hole, and Will slid one cool, lubricated finger into her. She arched into him, urging him deeper, asking for more. Other fingers followed the first, and when Spike got bored of waiting, he started playing with Buffy’s hard, needy clit. Together, the two men manipulated her body into a frenzy of aroused excitement.

Will stilled Buffy’s frantic writhing, pushing against her tight circle of muscle. He felt her tense in anticipation before she relaxed in invitation. Careful not to cause Buffy any pain, Will slowly slid in until she surrounded him completely, feeling content for the first time in over a month.

They begin to move, slowly and without hurry. This was about connection, reunion, and love. They felt one another, exploring and relearning. They kissed and licked and tasted one another. Their orgasms crashed on top of one another. Spike came first, Buffy flexing her pelvic muscles and sending him crying over the edge. His jerky, wild thrusts and the pressure against her clit was enough to send her tumbling after him. Will held on a fraction longer than Spike, but he too was powerless when Buffy began squeezing the life out of his cock. The breathy moans as his lovers came made his orgasm all the more powerful, a feeling of peace and bliss at being once again with the people he loved flowering in his chest. With smiles of contentment and murmured words of love, they fell asleep, wrapped up in each other.

***

The night nurse made her rounds, checking in on patients and making adjustments to medicines and ensuring her people were taken care of. She grabbed the chart off the door and frowned. One of the patients from that horrible brainwashing cult that had been liberated by the FBI. Poor thing was probably having nightmares.

She quietly opened the door and stuck her head in, her breath catching in her throat. Three figures were curled around each other on the bed, obviously naked and intimately joined. She smiled and gently closed the door, careful not to disturb the sleeping people on the bed. They’d had enough traumas in their lives. She made a mental note to wake them up before the doctors began their rounds.