Buffy was exhausted and ready to go home. She just wanted to curl up on the couch, lay her head on Will’s shoulder while Spike massaged her feet, and watch some mindless TV. But that wasn’t an option. She was stuck here until she could give the FBI her statement. At least she hadn’t contracted anything nasty. They’d all breathed a sigh of relief when her results had come back clean, albeit with a touch of malnutrition. Spike and Will had fixed that real quick as soon as they’d let her leave the hospital and put her up in a decent hotel room. But it wasn’t home. She let the hot water beat against her back, washing away her cares and worries.

She’d seen the FBI therapist twice in the past few days. It helped, but it felt...temporary. One thing she knew was she was going to continue with it when she got back to L.A. She’d get Lorne to refer her to someone good.

She put her hands against the wall and ducked her head, watching the play of the water hitting the floor of the tub. She closed her eyes, and the image of a young, pregnant girl with long dark hair appeared in front of her eyes. Dawn. How was she holding up? What was she doing? Where was she? Maybe she could ask that Agent Spike and Will had told her about…Oz, she thought it was.

She sighed, wishing the tension in her muscles would go away. She felt wired, coiled like a spring waiting to release. There were so many thoughts buzzing around her head, not to mention the pain of finding out her mother, father, and Xander had sent her to that…place. She felt a silent sob rock her body, and squeezed her eyes shut. She was not going to cry. Not anymore.

Large, confident hands began kneading her shoulders, driving the tension away and allowing a deep sense of peace to invade her. She lifted her face, letting the spray rinse her tears away.

She straightened and let him work his magic on her shoulders, her body reacting to his presence.

Will felt the tension in her muscles, the burden of everything settled in them. He concentrated on smoothing it away, pressing the muscles down and letting it go. He rubbed her neck, pressing his fingers deep and enjoying the contented sighs she unconsciously let you. He ran his healing hands over the shoulders, and down her back. He put his weight into it, his entire motivation to search out and destroy the knots that littered his love’s back.

He didn’t stop until Buffy was about to collapse, feeling languid and boneless. With a smile, he let her recover, popping open the bottle of her shampoo they’d hurriedly stuffed in a duffle bag. The light scent of vanilla tickled his nose. He poured a generous dollop on his hand and grinned at the expectant look Buffy was giving him.

With a smile, she stepped forward, pressing herself against him, flattening her breasts against his slick chest. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the feeling of his fingers in her hair. She moaned when his talented digits began massaging her scalp, working the shampoo into a lather. It was relaxing and intimate.

Will concentrated on her, letting everything slip away. He tilted her head back, carefully making sure all of the soap was rinsed out of her hair. He repeated the relaxing process with the conditioner, enjoying the way Buffy’s silky locks felt against his fingers. Buffy angled up, searching for a kiss. Will complied, his hands falling down to cup Buffy’s perfect ass. She pushed her hips against the hardness she could feel pressing into her stomach.

“Not done yet, kitten,” Will said with a breathless laugh. He grabbed the complementary bar of soap and began smearing some on his hands. His eyes fixed on Buffy’s stormy emerald gaze and his soapy hands skinned up and down her back, over her buttocks, and down her upper thighs. He watched, mesmerized, as Buffy’s eyes darkened even further, her breathing becoming erratic. He shifted back a little and began sudsing her front, running his hands over her collar bone, down her sides, and lightly over her breasts.

She gasped and arched into his touch. With a smile, he captured her lips again, tweaking her nipples into hard peaks. He guided his hands down, but avoided the one place she was aching to be touched. He chuckled at her mewling demands before lowering himself to his knees.

He began washing her legs, stroking up and down, admiring her shapely claves. He teased her inner thighs, enjoying every gasp and moan and cut off curse she half-uttered.

“William!” she growled, glaring down at her smirking lover. He laughed and deliberately leaned forward, daring her to look away. She gasped when his talented tongue snuck out, flicking her clit. She felt it start to throb and tangled her hands in his hair to steady herself. Will worked his magic, teasing her body into a fervor, delighting in the slight pain of her hands convulsing around his short blond hair. With a cry, Buffy arched into him, one hand clutching the soap tray for support, thankful of Will’s arm wrapped around her hips. He slowly lowered her to the bottom of the tub, her body shaking slightly with the after effects of her orgasm.

“Will,” she breathed, a small smile on her lips.

“Sssshhhh,” he whispered, brushing a kiss on her damp hair. She sighed contentedly, holding him as he turned off the water and lifter her out of the shower. He lowered her onto a towel, wrapping her up securely. Picking her up again, he carried her out into the main room where Spike was waiting, the food he’d left to pick up sitting on the table. He arched an eyebrow at them.

“Nice shower?” Will grinned, and Buffy buried her face in the crook of his neck. Spike laughed, delighted that after all they’d done to each other, Buffy still got embarrassed…and flushed that pretty shade of red.

“Feed us and we may give you a replay,” Will said with a grin.

***

“Oz is a good guy,” Spike assured her, pressing a kiss to her temple. Buffy nodded, but couldn't stop the butterflies dancing in her stomach. Will and Spike had both reassured her about Oz, but the thought of reliving her time in that place…to a complete stranger none the less…she clutched their hands tightly.

“Ms. Summers?” Buffy looked up and was thrown off balance by the short man with wild hair in front of her. She blinked. He didn’t look like any FBI agent she’d ever seen.

“I’m Special Agent Daniel Osborne, but just call me Oz. We’ll get this done as quickly as possible.” He smiled at her, a small, quite look that spoke volumes. Buffy felt at ease with him, and she squeezed her Twinlet’s hands reassuringly. She followed Oz into a small room with a tape recorder. She sighed. This was going to take a while.

Spike and Will watched apprehensively as Buffy disappeared down the hall. They were reluctant to leave her presence after being so long without her. One of them had been near her at all times since they’d gotten her back. Their hands met as they waited for Buffy to reappear.

***

“Thank you,” Buffy whispered, accepting the box of Kleenex from Oz. He really was a decent guy, the kind Willow would have fallen head over heels for in high school. He’d been patient and caring, hadn’t pressed her for answers she wasn’t ready to give. And he had a never-ending supply of Kleenex.

“You’re welcome.” She dried her eyes and blew her nose.

“I must look horrible,” she sniffed with a little laugh.

“You’re beautiful,” Oz said, flashing her one of his rare smile. Buffy blushed at the compliment. “Those two really love you.” She glanced up, trying to ascertain what he meant by that, and how he felt. All she saw was a supportive, caring smile that she had to return.

“Yeah, they’re great. Kept me going, you know?” Oz smiled, and covered her hands with his own.

“They wouldn’t leave once they knew we’d found you. Haunted our halls for three days.” She laughed, picturing Spike and Will following Oz and his team around. They would do that.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked tentatively.

“Of course.” Buffy took a deep breath, trying to arrange her thoughts.

“What…what’s going to happen? To Xander? And my…my…”

“Joyce and Hank are out on bail right now; their passports have been seized. Xander’s still in prison. They could get up to twenty years in a federal prison, though more likely between two or five years. A lot of it will have to do with you and the DA. It…they conspired to have you kidnapped. Those are serious charges. But you have some time to think about it, alright?” Buffy gave Oz a wan smile.

“Do you…do you know what happened to Dawn? Can you tell me that?” she asked tentatively.

“She’s still in the hospital. Her parents…her parents declined to take her home. So once she’s given a clean bill of health, she’ll be placed into the Foster Care system. It’s not easy to find families who are willing to take in a teen mother and her new born, so she’ll probably end up in a half-way home. But we’ll try our best, and look after her as best we can.” He studied the blonde woman in front of him, her brow furrowed in concentration. She was…amazing. He’d been told what she’d done during the rescue raid, how she’d kept Dawn from going into premature labor and coaxed one of the terrorized rescuees out of one of those sensory deprivation chambers.

“Could…” she paused, and Oz leaned forward slightly, eager to hear what she had to say. “Could I foster her?” His eyes widened as the wheels in his head started turning. “I mean, I’d have to talk to Will and Spike, but it would better than her having a baby in a home where they—“

“Buffy,” he interrupted gently, his expression amused. “It may take some doing, but I have some connections; I can cut through the red tape, or find people who know how. I’ll send some paper work to your hotel room tonight and make some calls. Alright?”

Oz found his arms full of babbling, thankful woman. He smiled, hugged her gently, and began guiding her back to her lovers. Buffy was grinning broadly by the time she made it back to Will and Spike.

“Thank you,” she whispered, giving Oz one more hug, before launching herself at Will and Spike. Spike picked her up and spun her around, and Oz caught Will’s eyes.

“She’s an amazing person,” he said sincerely. “What she did in there…the stories the others tell about her…she’s one hell of a woman.” Spike grinned, his eyes falling on her Buffy’s laughing form.

“Yeah. I know.” With a smile, Oz slipped away from the happy threesome to make some calls about a girl.


A/N: Thanks for the well wishes about my dog. She's running around and happy now, I'm sure. So thanks!