Buffy closed her eyes and inhaled the unique smell of home. Home. She gazed around the apartment, feeling like she’d been gone for ages. Everything was just as she’d left it. She smiled as memories flooded her mind; moving in, the numerous ‘fights’ her boys had had, movie nights, and…those times they hadn’t quite made it to the bed. Vivid memories of their past exploits caused her skin to heat up and her breathing hitch. One memory in particular leapt before her eyes.

*
She’d been late at the dojo, preparing a few students for their first meet. She was sore and a little tired, but she knew her lovers would be waiting for her. She smiled as she opened the door, ready to be wrapped up in their arms. Curious silence met her ears. That was strange, because the Giles twins were NEVER silent. It was right up there with things certain in life: death, taxes, and the Twinlets making noise if just to hear themselves talk. Then a quite moan reached her ears.

Buffy toed off her shoes and walked towards the den, the sounds of pleasure ringing in her ears. A small gasp, a muffled groan, the sound of a deep kiss. She rounded the corner, her own almost silent gasp escaping her lips.

She traced the beautiful lines of Spike’s back, the muscles pulling and moving fluidly under the pale, perfect skin. Beads of sweat glistened in the low light. She gazed appreciatively at his toned ass, her tongue darting out. You could bounce quarters on that thing. Damn she was a lucky bitch. AND she got two of those.

A hand came up and left scores of red against the white. Will’s head was thrown back, his body taught and tense, his eyes unfocused. They moved together, Spike controlling their pleasure, Will holding on desperately for the ride.

Keeping her eyes glued to their pulsing forms, she slowly slid one hand down the waistband of her jeans. She popped the button and slid the zipper down and silently as she could. Buffy whimpered when her fingers brushed her sodden center. The sight of them, together, was so incredibly erotic.

“Fuck, Will…” a shuddering, strained voice gasped. Buffy knew that tone; that was Spike caught on the edge of his control, trying so hard not to snap. She’d pushed him there often enough.

Her questing fingers brushed against her sensitive clit, and Buffy had to fight to keep her eyes open. She slid one finger into herself, matching her strokes to Spike’s increasingly choppy pace. Her thumb pressed her clit, and she gasped again, a high pitched, needy sound.

The soundtrack of her lover’s pleasure invaded her senses, their murmured words and incomplete phrases, urging each other towards completion. Names like prayers on their lips, the hard planes of their bodies moving against one another.

“Spike…ah, oh g…I’m, please, I—“ Will arched and thrashed and Buffy found herself leaning on the wall behind her for much needed support. She whimpered, bringing herself close the razor edge of bliss. But she waited, watching the scene before her, her eyes glazed.

*

“I know that look,” a voice purred in her ear. Buffy smiled and closed her eyes as a shiver raced down her spine.

“Know it very well,” another, equally husky, voice whispered in her other ear. Buffy felt her heart flutter, and her eyes rolled up into her head when two mouths attached themselves to her ears. When Buffy’s wits returned to her, she realized cleaver hands had shed her shirt and unzipped her pants. She smiled and leaned into the hard body behind her, toeing off her trainers and socks. A deep appreciative chuckle sent bolts of pleasure straight through her.

Lips skimmed over the sensitive nerves in her neck. A lazy hand wandered over her chest, tickling her collar bone. A hot mouth covered the dip where her sternum met her collar bone, a devilish tongue mimicking and promise actions to come. Two hands from two different people caressed her breasts, and a shudder worked its way down her body, every muscle twitching in response. The two mouths were suddenly gone, and Buffy’s eyes snapped open. Her vision was filled with the images of her twinlets sharing a deep, passionate kiss.

*
”Want you. Need you. Love you,” Spike panted, still moving, but slower now, his actions more controlled. Will whimpered and thrashed on the couch, his hands searching for something, anything to grab and keep him anchored to this world. Buffy whimpered and her hands, seemingly of their own accord, drew her away from the promised bliss. She saw the moment Spike sensed her, heard her pitiful whimper. She saw the change, the instant of doubt, the seduction that followed. He flexed his body, drawing another gasp from Will and ensuring that he had Buffy’s full and complete attention.

With deliberate slowness, he leaned down and captured Will’s lips with his own, seducing the other man all over again. Buffy whimpered again, knowing exactly what that devilish tongue, the one she could see moving so languidly, was capable of. She wanted them, but she didn’t want to interrupt this moment. It was intense and intimate and so fucking erotic.

*

Buffy lurched when a thumb ground down on her clit, and a slender finger slipped into her slick opening.

“Day dreaming, pet?” Buffy smiled, twisting to taste sinful red lips.

“Remembering,” she whispered. She twisted her hips, forcing the fingers further into her, before deliberately stepping away, and taking her twinlets by the hand.

There was no more talking after that. Reverently, Buffy stripped her lovers of their clothes, admiring them as they stood side by side, watching her with twin gazes of lust and love. She drew her hands up their chests, back down, cataloguing each gasp and sigh and twitch a new. She relearned every curve, every divot, every mark on their luscious bodies. She traced their ribs, frowning at how much weight they’d lost, before moving on; there’d be time for that later. She worshipped them, both of them, thanking them for their love and acceptance. She invited them into her, enveloping them completely, giving her body to them and trusting them without hesitation.

They moved within her, finding the right pace, the right tempo. Buffy smiled, the feeling of being doubly stretched and filled, the rightness of this moment deep within her bones. How could anyone think they could convince her that this was wrong or shameful?

“I love you,” she gasped. With ever stroke, ever movement, she told them what was in her heart, what had kept her going for so long, until she was screaming it as loud as she could. “I love you…I love you…I love you! I loveyou Iloveyou iloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU!”

*
Will broke the kiss when Spike drove into him, speeding them both towards the edge.

“Spike!” His voice broke when a hand wrapped around his painfully hard member, begging for release. Spike stroked the thick cock in time with his thrusts, just hard enough that Will could feel it, but not hard enough to send him over. Not just yet.

He kept his pace, his senses divided between the man in front of him and the girl behind. When he heard her moan, he glanced back. Her face was frozen in an expression of intense arousal. Her eyes opened, and he smiled at the haziness he saw within them. She was close. With a grin, he angled his hips and rubbed against Will’s prostate, tightening his grip on his suffering cock and sent his lover careening over the edge.

Will’s body clenched, the force of his orgasm ripping through him. That wasn’t gentle or building; this was a freight train slamming into him. His body convulsed and Spike came, crying out at the tightness that surrounded his throbbing cock. He vaguely heard the sounds of Buffy’s release, but his brain was too muddled to translate anything any more.

*

The three of them lay on the floor, tangled together and completely content. Buffy was cushioned between them, their arms wrapped possessively around her. A kiss brushed against her temple, and Buffy burrowed deeper into her lover’s comforting warmth.

“Hi. Welcome home.” Buffy smiled, feeling the tenuous peace (that was getting easier to hold on to these days) spread through her lax limbs.

“I’d like to say hi to the bed next,” she mumbled with a smile. Spike started laughing at that, his entire body shaking. Within seconds, Will had followed, and their laughter was infectious. They lay on the floor, naked and laughing like idiots about everything and nothing.

She was Home.