“I think hearing you beg will work,” Will said with a smile. Buffy arched her eyebrow in challenge.

“Do your worst,” she said with a cocky grin.

They started with her nick, kissing and nipping and sucking at the skin. She felt a sharp pain and knew that Spike was giving her a hickey and she couldn’t do anything about it. She was halfway through making a mental note to pay him back when one graceful finger flicked her clit, sending her hips off the bed and causing her muscles to tense deliciously. Spike and Will laughed as a series of extremely foul words escaped Buffy’s lips; they loved the way she went from a society belle to swearing sailor in a second.

Will smiled at the green eyes that demanded he put his finger right back where it had so briefly been and slowly raised it to his mouth. Buffy’s eyes darkened as he made a show of enjoying her taste, licking his fingers and wrapping his talented tongue around the digit. A strangled moan that did not come from Buffy caught his attention. Spike was staring at him with undisguised want. He reached out and dragged his lover to him, kissing him soundly, sharing the taste of their lover with him. Spike moaned low in his throat, his cock jumping as Will skillfully manipulated him.

They kissed each other like it was the last kiss they’d ever share. They explored each other, taking their time, breaking apart only to frantically gulp more air before they were back together, mouths fused together. Buffy squirmed in her bounds, the sight of them turning her on, heat gathering at her core. She tried to find some sort of friction, rubbing her legs together, but to no avail. She let out a tortured whimper, trying to get their attention.

They pulled apart, taking another moment to calm down, their lungs burning for air. Buffy whimpered again, her chains clanking against the headboard.

“Have something to say, pet?” Will asked blandly. Her eyes managed to look both murderous and needy at once. “Well in that case, we’ll just continue what we were doing. You just…stay put.” Buffy growled and Spike laughed, caressing the side of her breast and enjoying the shudder that ran through her body. Will got off the bed and walked to the other side, wrapping himself around Spike’s back, his gaze locked on the goddess spread before them.

With a smile, his hand wandered down to Spike’s protruding member. Buffy’s eyes followed the hand’s descent; her tongue licked dry lips when Will’s hands wrapped around the smooth skin. She felt moisture coating the inside of her legs and squeezed them together, trying to ease the ache there. They were torturing her, and she could do nothing about it.

Spike sank into Will’s embrace, giving over to the sensations he was creating. His hand coasted up the length of him, the pressure and stimulation perfect after so many years. Will’s thumb rubbed over the sensitive head of Spike’s penis, spreading the drops of moisture that leaked from the tip around. Spike felt Will’s hardness trapped between them and moved his body just so, savoring the gasp against the shell of his ear.

Will gently rolled Spike’s balls in retaliation, chuckling at the more creative curses the action wrought. They were in synch with one another, touching and guiding and breathing as one. Buffy was watching them, her arousal increasing with every moment, her eyes begging for them to touch her and bring some relief…but it wasn’t her eyes they wanted begging. She struggled futilely against her bonds, aching to touch them. Will reached over and drew his fingers over Buffy’s sopping entrance, light touches that didn’t help her at all. He coated his hand in her warm juices, touching her everywhere but in the spots he knew she wanted (needed) him.

“Bastard!” Buffy gasped when two of his fingers traced the area just around her clit. He simply smiled serenely, and then gave her clit the tiniest of brushes. Buffy jerked against her chains at the unexpected stimulation, her body hurtling towards the edge but stopping just shy. When her eyes could focus again, Will was using her moisture to massage Spike.

Spike was blissfully content to let Will take the lead tonight. He relaxed and let his lover play his body like an instrument, building him up slowly, the promise of bliss heavy on the air. Will’s hot, moist hand around his cock and the quick, expert movement as he jacked Spike off was nothing short of heavenly. They’d had years of experience learning each other’s bodies, and it showed. His eyes fluttered open when two fingers were pressed against his tight lips. Slowly, Spike opened his mouth and sucked the appendages in, swirling his tongue around the sensitive pads. He tried to follow them out when they were pulled away, wanting his toy back.

“Ah-ah-ah!” Will whispered, his teeth settling firmly into Spike’s ear. One of those errant fingers traced his puckered entrance, and his body tensed in anticipation of the imminent pleasure before relaxing in welcoming acceptance. One long, slender finger found its way in, and brushed against his prostate. He would have toppled over forward with the sensation, but Will held his hips steady, his hand still fisted around Spike’s throbbing cock.

“Will,” he breathed out, shuddering at the sensation. With a smile, Will began a slow, almost torturous pace, timing his thrusts with the up-and-down motion of his hand. On ever fourth stroke, he’d find the place inside Spike that made everyone of his lover’s muscles knot and strain. “Fuck, Will!”

He increased his pace and the number of fingers buried deep within Spike, enjoying watching his normally cocky and self-assured partner loose his veneer of control. When Spike was shaking uncontrollably against him and babbling nonsensical words, and Buffy was writhing desperately on the bed, trying to find something to give her that final push over the edge, Will decided to put Spike out of his misery. Gripping Spike all the tighter, and driving his fingers as far as he could, he whispered “Come for me” in his captive’s ear, punctuating the command with a sharp pull and firm press. Spike’s entire body went rigid, his orgasm short-circuiting his nervous system. He collapsed against Will, limbs twitching and feeling extremely lethargic. His eyes drifted closed, and try as he might, he couldn’t get them to open again. Will was murmuring soft words in his ear, laying his body down on the bed, his hands running over his body soothingly. Spike managed to crack one eye open and smiled groggily at his twin. Will bent down and left a lingering kiss on his brother’s flushed, satisfied face before turning his attention to more…pressing matters.

Buffy screwed her eyes shut, trying to regain some semblance of control. It wasn’t helping that she could feel Spike’s spendings on her stomach, taunting her with his release. But that—his face twisted into exquisite pleasure, enjoying the rush of endorphins—had been a beautiful site to behold. She started when she felt something warm and wet brushing against her super sensitive skin.

When she opened her eyes, she realized she’d have been much better off keeping them closed. Will was busy cleaning off her stomach, his pink tongue tracing patterns on her skin and following the jumping muscles that recoiled from his stimulation. The action heralded another flood of moisture, and Buffy honestly thought if she got much more stimulated, her uterus was going to break. She was so aroused it hurt.

“Will…” Her voice was strained and hoarse.

“Yes?” She wanted to glare at him for sounding so calm and unaffected; however, she could feel how truly affected he was. He placed a chaste kiss right underneath her breast, smirking as she angled towards him, silently asking him to kiss somewhere else. But she still hadn’t begged him. “Is there something you want?”

Buffy tried to answer, but his hands had started exploring her inner thigh, and she found herself quite incapable of forming any sort of coherent thought. Her legs fell open, inviting him to do something, anything, to take away the pain and make her complete. He moved down to her legs, and began placing small bites and kisses in the wake of his hands. She whimpered and thrust her hips up, trying to communicate with him.

Will pressed her hips down until she stilled beneath his hands. He pushed her legs farther apart, gazing at the treasure spread before him. She was so ready, he knew it wouldn’t take much to get her off, but she still hadn’t begged. He bent closer to his prize, practically tasting her anticipation. Positioning himself just above her needy clit, he bent forward and…blew.

Buffy gasped when a stream of cool air hit her clit. The sensation was not what she was expecting, and it did more for her than she ever thought a simple gust of air could…but it wasn’t enough. Will kept blowing, teasing her with his ghostly touches. She moaned and tried to trick him into touching her, but he refused. She thrashed against the bed, her head moving from side to side as she struggled within herself, a growing part of her wanting to just give in.

Will growled at Buffy’s resistance; stupid stubborn bint! If she’d just give in, they could both get what they wanted. With a mental shrug and a wicked smile, Will decided that it was time to up the ante. Flexing his tongue into a sharp point, it darted out to briefly caress Buffy’s clit, sending a shockwave through the struggling blonde. She gasped loudly, panting for breath, her eyes open but unseeing.

“Will!”

“Beg for me, pet,” he instructed, his voice hoarse. He punctuated his words with a long lick up her slit, avoiding her clit.

“Will! William! Oh, God…please…” He grinned. Almost. He moved his hands to her breast and pinched her nipples, tweaking them into hard points. “Please! Let me come! Fuck me, whatever, Will!” With a triumphant grin, he moved up her body until he was hovering over her. His cock was hard and angry; he’d been neglecting it and its incessant message of ‘must-come-now!’ for too long.

He positioned himself at Buffy’s entrance, his blunt tip just piercing her folds.

“Yesssssss,” she hissed. It was all the invitation he needed. Pressing firmly down on Buffy’s clit, he drove into her to the hilt. Her orgasm was instantaneous, the muscles of her vaginal walls spasming forcefully around him. He held himself still, her orgasm triggering his own as she massaged him, milking the cum out of him. Buffy’s scream reverberated in his ears, high pitched and breathy, his own shout drowned against her neck.

Buffy was still out for the count by the time Will convinced his limbs them needed to move. He lethargically unchained the cuffs at Buffy’s wrists, rubbing the red marks the padding hadn’t been able to prevent. She murmured something when he rolled her over, pushing her up against Spike, who opened one eye and smiled as he wrapped his arm around her and caressed Will’s hip. Will plastered himself against her back, smiling at his brother in contented bliss, before allowing himself to fall into a deep, restful sleep. Victory was sweet.