A/N: So if this chapter looks eerily familiar, and you're wondering why it's double posted...it wasn't. I missed a chapter, so you should probably go back and read the REAL chapter 39. That way, this one makes way more sense.



“You know, we can go back early if you want. No worries,” he offered, suppressing a smile. Her head whipped around so fast he thought she might get whiplash.

“No. No, I’m fine. We’ll…it’s fine. She’ll be fine. Right? Right. No worries.” Connor grinned at Dawn and pulled her into a hug.

“I’m sure Cainna’s doing great…but if you want, we could rent a movie at Blockbuster after dinner.” Dawn pulled away so she could look into his eyes.

“We don’t…really?” He nodded, laughing at how much like Buffy she really was. If it wasn’t for the completely different coloring, they really could pass as sisters.

“Come on, let’s get dessert and jet.”

***

“Oh come on! Really?” Buffy threw a kernel of pop corn at the TV in disgust. Cainna giggled, and Buffy turned her attention to her little…something. Niece? Clichéd, not to mention way normal. Mini-Bit and BittyBit were out; those were Spike and Will’s names, respectively. Well, since her Twinlets had kept to a certain theme, it would only do to keep to it. So what to call her? Happy Meal…Mini Bar…Bite Sized…

“Hey, you like that, Bit Sized?” Cainna giggled merrily, waving her pudgy fists in the air. “Well then you’re my little Bit Sized, yes you are!” Buffy pulled up Cainna’s shirt and blew a raspberry on her tummy, coaxing delighted laughter from the little child. She played with her Bit Sized until an uncomfortable coughing broke into her thoughts. Andrew was standing awkwardly in the threshold between the family room and the hallway that lead to the bedrooms.

“Hey Andrew. What’s up?” Andrew had been here for a few weeks now, but he still hadn’t really settled into their routine. He always held himself back just a bit, still seeking their approval for the things he did. They’d all been trying to get him to relax around him, and it was slowly getting better. Olivia, based on the little information about Andrew’s past she knew, had said he was just acclimating to a new situation; there hadn’t been many stable people in his life, and since his family had basically disowned him once he’d come out, it hadn’t helped. So they were being patient, and trying to convince Andrew that he really was at home—for as long as he wanted to be.

“I just, uh, was wondering if I c-could watch Cainna with you.” One thing that had quickly become apparent was Andrew’s absolutely awe and devotion to Cainna. He held her with a reverence that few could match.

“Of course! Here, why don’t you hold her while I go pop some more popcorn and call the boys. They’ve been gone for ages, and if they’re out stalking Dawn and Conner on their date, I’m going to eviscerate them.” Andrew, still amazed that these people trusted him with something as precious and Cainna, gingerly held the squirming bundle. She was an extremely active child, struggling to crawl well before she had any chance of actually accomplishing such a feat, and always looking around curiously.

Buffy snuck a quick picture of the two of them from the archway; she was making something that would, hopefully, convince Andrew of his niche here. Now, to call her Tiwnlets…

***

“Gorgeous,” Will announced, a huge grin splitting his face.

“Why thank you, ma petit.” Will tuned his smile upon the stunning red head leaning casually against the wall.

“Gorgeous doesn’t quite begin to cover it,” Spike disagreed, joining his brother.

“But it’s a good start, amando,” Sam purred with a smirk.

“Just how many languages do you speak?” Will asked, loosening his tie.

“Wouldn’t you like to find out? Why don’t we continue this discussion in the bedroom?”

***

Buffy hung up the phone, glaring at it in frustration. Neither of them were picking up their phones, which was a really irritating habit they’d developed in the last month or so. She took her frustration out on the microwave, viciously stabbing the popcorn button.

“Geeze, what’d the microwave do to you?” Buffy spun around, surprised to see Dawn and Conner standing in the doorway.

“Will and Spike aren’t picking up their phones. Again. What are you doing back so early?” Dawn suddenly looked bashful.

“Ah, well…we…”

“I wasn’t feeling well so we decided to come back here,” Connor supplied valiantly.

“Uh huh.” Buffy rolled her eyes at their so very transparent attempts to mask what was really going on. “Or Dawn couldn't stand to be away from Cainna for a full night so you came back here to be close to her.”

“That…could be it,” Connor said politically.

“Right, we’re going to my room. To watch a MOVIE,” Dawn said at Buffy’s look. Buffy just laughed and Connor pretended not to see or hear anything. “We’re leaving now.”

Conner allowed himself to be pulled to Dawn’s room, pausing to wave at Andrew while Dawn kissed Cainna goodnight and enveloped Andrew in one of her bear hugs.

“Night Buffy! Give Spike and Will a smooch for me!”

“Yeah, if they ever crawl out of the woodwork,” Buffy grumbled, taking the popcorn out of the microwave. Nothing the Brave Little Toaster couldn’t take care of.

***

Buffy had just laid Cainna to bed when she heard the front door open.

“Cor, that was unbelievable. I can’t—‘lo pet!” Buffy suppressed a shiver as Spike’s voice crawled over her, burrowing into every corner of her being and turning her into a puddle of goo.

“You weren’t answering your phone,” Buffy accused, trying to keep hold of her ire. But in the presence of her uber sexy, incredibly seductive twins, she just couldn’t stay angry.

“It died,” he murmured, his eyes fixated on her pouty lips. He was inches away when she was gone, her attention fixated on Will.

“Yours die too?” she asked skeptically. Will broke himself out of his trance and had sense enough to look bashful.

“Silent,” he muttered. “But I’m very, very sorry.” He kissed her to prove how sorry he was, his hands cupping her ass and dragging her towards him. As soon as they broke away, Buffy was spun around and Spike’s very insistent lips were on hers, pressing her back into Will’s hard chest.

Buffy’s world was spinning, though whether that was from the kisses or her need to breath, she couldn’t say. But she did know that when she came to, she was sandwiched between two very hot men enthusiastically making out.

“I’m gonna…whoa.” They broke apart with a start, grinning in spite of being busted by Andrew happily macking on each other. “Well, I was going to say goodnight, but I don’t think that’s going to be a problem…so…” They were momentarily stunned by Andrew’s uncharacteristic joke. Spike threw back his head and laughed; Will walked over and clapped the boy on the shoulder.

“We won’t keep you up too long,” he said with a wink, pushing the young man towards his room. “Night.” Andrew ducked his head and disappeared down the hall.

“Did you pick up my super secret things?” Buffy asked them before they could distract her with their wicked tongues.

“What super secret things?” Spike asked with way too much innocence.

“You’re going to have to be more specific, luv. Use your words.” Buffy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Oh, sod this, give her the damn thing so I can get laid,” Spike groused. Buffy tried to feel insulted, but she really wanted to get laid too. Will smirked and pulled a thick package out of his very beat-up briefcase. Will was the only executive Buffy knew of who had a Grateful Dead acid bear sewn onto his briefcase. Then again, Spike’s had a Sex Pistols patch…

“You want these or not?” Will asked, amused that Buffy had flittered away into her own little world. She snatched the package and rifled through it, her expression lighting up.

“These are perfect! Thank you!” Buffy rewarded them each with an entirely too innocent kiss.

“Oi!”

“Not good enough!”

Buffy smirked at them. “Come and get it, then.” With that, she raced into their bedroom with a giggle.

Buffy was already halfway naked when they got in the room, her shirt hanging from her fingers. Spike started on his pants, while Will went for his shirt, their movements clumsy in their haste. Buffy laughed at them in their school boy eagerness, shimmering gracefully out of her pants. Will and Spike finished stripping in record time, straightening up and looking at her with expectant expressions. She laughed at their look, immediately quieting when Cainna shifted in her crib. An unspoken agreement to keep this quiet passed between them…which in itself could be fun.

Buffy stepped between them, running her hands lightly along their chests. She loved the way their muscles jumped underneath her touch, the evidence of their reactions pressing into her thigh. Her hands traveled downward, until she found what she was looking for. She wrapped her sinful hands around their lengths, stroking them up and down. She savored each moan and jerk, reveling in her power—she literally had them by the short hairs.

She coaxed them to the edge of their control, ignoring their warnings and pushing them right to the brink. With a growl, Spike pulled away and picked her up, carrying her over to the bed. He dropped her on her back, and buried his head between her legs. Will swallowed her cries with a kiss, holding her hips down. Time lost its meaning as Spike drew her body into an intense orgasm, her entire body bowing up as the tension within her released. By the time she regained her wits, Will was sprawled on the bed beside her in a similar state of delirium, his eyes gazing unseeingly at the ceiling. Spike was standing over them, cock engorged and red, a smirk of extreme satisfaction on his face. The only thing Buffy wanted nothing more than to wipe that smirk off his face…except to just lay here and enjoy her afterglow.

Will sighed contentedly, sleepiness stealing over him. He sent Buffy a lazy smile as she rolled into his embrace.

“Night,” she murmured sleepily, hiding her grin in Will’s chest.

“Night, luv.” They both cracked an eye open to observe Spike’s dumbfounded expression. He was trying to say something, but nothing was coming out in his extreme indignation.

“What the fuck!” Will and Buffy lost it then, their bodies shaking with laughter. “After all I’ve done for you, to turn on me like this…” He mock pouted at them, sticking his lower lip out in a way he knew was impossible to resist.

“Aw, gonna get it!” Buffy murmured as she pulled herself off the bed. Will watched her with curiosity, biding his time. She walked up to her lover, kissing him on those pouty lips. But that wasn’t enough, so she kissed his jaw line…and his neck…to his collar bone…down over his chest…sinking to her knees so she could lick his navel. She planted a kiss right above the coarse, wiry hair. When he was breathing hard and having a hard time standing, she finally pressed a soft, teasing kiss to the tip of his penis.

Spike whimpered, wanting so much more contact. But her evil, brilliant mouth moved on to his thighs. He was suddenly envious of his legs. He closed his eyes, trying to keep his balance when he was attacked.

Will silently moved off of the bed and joined Buffy on the floor as she explored their lover’s body. He ran his hand down her back, and they mounted a dual attack that left Spike gasping for mercy. They mirrored one another’s actions, licking Spike slowly up and down like a delicious candy. He searched wildly for something to keep his balance, knocking over a lamp before he found the wall. Buffy and Will’s coordinated attack was blowing Spike’s mind.

Buffy shifted over, sucking just the tip of Spike’s penis into her moth, her tongue dancing along it, exploring and wreaking havoc with the sensitive tip. Will blew a sharp stream of cold air along his base, the different temperatures causing a shudder to race through a completely incapacitated Spike. As Buffy took more of him in, drawing her exquisite form of torture out, he gently cupped Spike’s balls, pulling and rolling them with practiced assurance. Spike’s breathing had in creased, small gasps and moans of encouragement driving them on. One hand caressed Buffy’s blonde hair, before moving on to gently rub against Will’s cheek as he nuzzled into his brother’s thigh. Will felt the heavy sack tighten in preparation for release, and Buffy increased her pace. Just as Spike reached the edge, Will’s finger pierced him, rubbing gently against that spot inside of him that drove Spike absolutely crazy. He came abruptly, with a hoarse cry, every muscle tense. Four arms gently lowered him to the ground, hands gently rubbing his body. He would have been content to just stay there on the floor all night, but his lovers dragged him off the floor and onto the bed a few minutes later, where they fell asleep in a contented tangle.

***

Buffy tightened the last screw, flipping her project over to survey it critically. Yep, that would do perfectly. She grinned and congratulated herself, content with her genius. This was just what was needed. She paused for a moment, listening to Will tell Cainna how to make his ‘famous’ spaghetti sauce. Strong arms snuck around her waist as lips whispered over her neck.

“All finished, luv?” She nodded against Spike, enjoying his closeness.

“That is just ridiculous, Dawn. I can’t believe you would even think that.” They watched as Andrew and Dawn walked into the room, hotly debating The Most Important Issue in the World.

“Oh, come on. Have you SEEN Legolas?”

“Legolas would not stand a chance against Luke Skywalker and the Force.”

“You are so short sighted, Andrew. The only great thing about Star Wars is Han Solo. Think about all of the eye candy in Return of the King alone!”

“All right, look, there's only one "Return," okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi!””

“Don’t you dare diss my trilogy!” Dawn exclaimed indignantly.

“You will learn, Dawn-hopper, that there is only one trilogy.”

“Ugh. Right. Maybe I’ll just change your name to Padme. Or, how about we talk about Hayden Christensen. Danger! Danger! My name is Anakin. My shitty acting is ruining saga!”

“How dare you mock the greatest redemption in the history of literature!”

“Ugh, next thing you’re going to be saying the Transformers are a gift from God,” Dawn said snidely.

“Oh no, sir. The Transformers are a curse from the beast we call The Desolate One.”

“And on that note—let’s eat,” Spike said with false cheer. If he was honest, Star Wars won hands down, but Dawn and Andrew enjoyed their little tiffs, so the rest of them just suffered through. The debates continued, ending with a highly contested debate over whether black-suited Spiderman or Venom would win in a battle. Buffy kept them all sane by starting a fun game of footsies under the table.

“Venom came from Spiderman! You can’t destroy your creator, what gave you your powers in the first place! It’s literary tradition!”

“Andrew! I have a surprise for you,” Buffy announced, effectively stopping the arguing for the night. Andrew looked up surprised, wondering what exactly was going on. Buffy ducked back into the kitchen, retrieving a square package. “Here you go!”

Andrew stared at the object, trying to figure out just what it was. He glanced up at the rest of the table, all of whom were looking at him with expectant expressions. He slowly unwrapped the paper, careful not to rip any of it. He stared at the red scrapbook with a dawning sense of awe. Looking through the pages, there were pictures of him from his stay there, with all of the members of his…family. The picture Buffy had snapped the other day of him holding Cainna was the last in the book. He fought back tears as he realized just what this meant; this was their announcement, their complete and utter acceptance of him. This was them marking him as family.

“Thanks guys,” he murmured. Dinner ended with a giant group hug.