“I hardly think she’s worthless, mate,” a steely voice rang out.

“I’d say she’s quite priceless,” another equally hard voice added. Buffy felt a flood of relief as her lovers materialized behind Xander. She really didn’t feel like defending her relationship; it was still new and fresh, filled with bubbling good energy and excitment. And Xander was ruining that for her.

She pushed past the glowering jackass and sank into Will’s comforting embrace; Spike raised her hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to it. It was so contrary to his bad boy persona that Buffy had to smile.

“Knew I could get a smile,” he said with a boyish grin.

Willow felt her entire body shift into “Aw” mode. They were adorable, all protective and grrr over Buffy. Xander took a step towards them, holding his bleeding nose, a scowl painted on his face.

“Buffy--“

“Xander Harris,” Willow growled. Whoa, she didn’t know she could do that! She shook off her surprise, Resolve Face firmly in place. “You are being a giant...nincompoop!”

Xander was looking at her mouth agape. Did Willow just GROWL? At him?

“But...Wills! You can’t possibly think this--“ he gestured at the trio, his voice a plaintive whine-- “is acceptable. It’s just...wrong.”

“Wrong? By whose standards? Yours? Mine? Stupid mainstream conservative America? And why? Because it’s two men? Brothers? I distinctly remember you fantasizing about the Deluca twins!”

“But...that’s different!” Xander protested, still taken aback by Willow’s vitriol. And why was she defending this? It was so obviously wrong!

“Why? Because they’re girls? You hypocrite!” Xander shook his head emphatically. It was different, and he didn’t understand why she couldn’t see that.

“Willow! They...they sleep together,” he hissed.

“Oh, you have a problem with that? So do you have a problem with me then? I’m a-a fag. Do you think Tara and I are wrong or-or gross?”

“No, of course not!” Xander protested. “You and Tara are...you and Tara. There’s nothing wrong with your relationsh--“

“Oh, I see, this just The World According to Xander Harris, where YOU get to judge what’s right and wrong and OK. Well. Well screw you!”

Buffy’s jaw was on the floor. Go Willow! The twins wore matching smirks at Xander’s dumbfounded expression, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

“Wills...” he trailed off weakly. This was not how the conversation should have been going! Willow should have supported him, and together they would convince Buffy to come to her senses and realize what she was doing to herself. Willow shook her head emphatically.

“No Xander. Unless you’re willing to listen to them and not be insulting, I think you should leave.” Her tone brooked no argument. He glanced at the two that had started this whole mess and felt his anger rising. He’d leave. But he would be back. He’d make Buffy see how wrong she was. And he knew just where to start.

Xander stormed off, and Willow suddenly deflated. She’d just thrown her oldest best friend out of the Bronze. But really, he was completely out of line. She couldn’t stand by and let him say those things. She gave the trio a weak smile.

She could tell the three of them wanted some time to themselves, needed to confirm their relationship. After all, they’d just weathered the first attack, and that was never easy. Willow knew that from experience. She suddenly felt a pressing need to see Tara.

“I’m gonna go,” Willow said, smiling reassuringly at Buffy. “But you better call me, missy! I want to know everything! Well, n-not everything but...some things...” She blushed deep scarlet and caught the twin smirks thrown her way. Her blonde friend nodded with a grateful smile.

“Ta, Red,” Will said. He’d always thought the girl was a bit of alright.

“Thanks, luv. And we’ll be happy to lend you our girl for some of that talkin’ you birds like to do,” Spike said, laughter coloring his voice.

With a casual wave to the blushing red-head, they pulled an unresisting Buffy to the dance floor. The tension lingering in her made her body stiff.

“Forget about him, luv,” Will whispered seductively in her ear. His voice washed over her, slowly replacing Xander’s lingering ill will with delicious warmth.

“There’s nothing wrong with wanting our tight, hot bods,” Spike said from behind her. She giggled, feeling free now that they were with her, driving Xander’s hateful words from her mind. She pushed back against Spike’s swelling erection, a playful giggle floating to him. “Minx.”

“You love it,” she said playfully, spinning away from him. Pressing her front to Will’s back, she flirtingly ran her hands down his front, just short of being obscene.

“You have no idea,” Spike murmured, watching the little tease run her hands over Will’s body. He wanted nothing more than to mark them both as his, right here on the dance floor; but that wasn’t possible, and he had to stifle the surge of disappointment that he could never publicly show his love and affection for the two people who held his heart. Not the way he really wanted. His morose thoughts were interrupted when Will grabbed Buffy’s hand and sent her spinning into Spike’s arms. She was laughing and light hearted, Xander’s outburst a distant memory for now, and he bent to inhale her unique scent.

Willow hovered at the edge of the floor, watching them interact. They were gorgeous, the three of them, and Buffy’s smile was all the evidence Willow needed to see. She sent her friend a quick reminder text message before exiting the club, intent on talking some sense into Xander before she went home. If he didn’t come to his senses or at least accept that this was Buffy’s decision, he was going to loose her friendship.

Spike held onto Buffy’s hips, grinding himself into her, letting her know exactly how affected he was. Will moved behind him, wrapping his arms around his brother’s chest and wiggling his eyebrows at their blonde beauty. He was rewarded with a lighthearted giggle and a seductive glimpse of Buffy’s tongue. Gods they were lucky bastards.

Buffy turned, thrusting her ass teasingly into Spike’s swelling member, and pulled Will around to her front, a devilish gleam in her eye. The little minx was up to something. He held a quick silent conversation with Spike, who was more than up for whatever Buffy had planned. Looks like they were both just along for the ride.

Buffy pulled Will into her and rolled her hips seductively against him, her back pressed firmly against Spike’s chest. Will’s eyes narrowed dangerously, and he clutched her undulating hips. Buffy slid her hands underneath Spike’s leather duster--which she knew he had to be burning in, but one must suffer for their looks, she supposed...plus it made nice cover--and playfully pinched his behind. He growled in her ear, running his hands up her sides, skillful fingers coaxing her body into a growing of arousal.

They danced, the world falling away, unaware of the looks they were getting, most of them jealous, a few of them somewhat speculative. But the three of them were dancing in their own world, by their own rules, and their chemistry was undeniable.

Buffy suddenly spun, reversing their positions, stepping back into Will and pulling Spike to her by the belt. She ground against them both, her movements restricted by the two hard bodies pressed against her. Using Spike’s duster as cover again, she massaged his stiff member through the rough denim, smiling as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

“Ah-ah,” Will whisper in her ear, “that’s not very nice, kitten.” Her punctuated his words with a quick rub of her pussy, eliciting a startled gasp. His low laugh reverberated through her body.

She kept he grip on Spike, continuing her slow torture. Eyes closed, he pulled his long duster around them, shielding her actions from prying eyes

“You’re playing with fire, kitten,” Will purred. Her eyes closed as he used the cover to more blatantly tease her, rubbing her through her silken panties. “Gonna make you burn from the inside out.” Spike was about to burst. He pried his eyes open to look down at the little blonde who had so thoroughly burrowed into his heart. Buffy looked up and froze at the emotion she saw there. Will sensed the change and stilled, sharing a look of understanding with his twin.

“I think it’s time to go home,” Buffy murmured. Home. Their home.



OK, so I may have told you a little white lie last chapter...no smut this time. I'm a tease, I know. Apologies, though I gurantee that next time, there will be a smutacular threesome. For those of you who think that Xander gave up too easily and the conversation didn't hash out all of the issues, he's not done by a long shot.

Also, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to Beta my other fic, Haven. The people I've tried out have not gotten back to me; you can get my contact info off my profile from this site. Thanks!!