Author's Chapter Notes:
As promised, smutacular threesomeness.
The room was thick with unspoken emotion. They’d just faced the first judgment of their fledgling relationship and come through it--together. Granted, they all knew they had yet to bear the full brunt of Xander’s wrath (not to mention various family members), but for now, it was over. And what was about to happen was new for all of them.

Buffy slowly pulled Spike’s shirt out of his jeans and over his head. Their eyes locked, and they shared a deep kiss, filled with passion but not the desperate need that usually drove them. Spike reached behind and hooked his fingers into Will’s jeans, drawing his oldest lover to him, savoring the feeling of his arousal. Breaking his soul-searing kiss with Buffy, he turned in her arms and sought the lips he knew so well. They knew each other, in ways not even Buffy would be able to comprehend, because they had never known the world without the other. Ever memory, every sensation, included the other’s presence, the other’s reaction. And that bond ran deeper than anything they had ever felt before...except perhaps the bond they were currently forging with the petite blonde fireball that had bewitched them with a look. Spike slowly pulled off Will’s shirt, never breaking eye contact, as Buffy peppered kisses along his back, her hands caressing the heated flesh he revealed. Will slowly unbuckled Spike’s belt, pulling it out of the loops with a single, quick tug that made Spike’s heart speed up. Buffy reached from behind and jerked Will into Spike, savoring the image they created.

Buffy froze as the two men kissed, Spike’s hands tangling in Will’s hair. A whimper forced its way through her lips, her arousal skyrocketing at the erotic display. They flashed twin smirks her way as they deliberately deepened their embrace and kissed again. In retaliation, Buffy made short work of their buttons and zippers, thinking briefly how expedient their lack of underclothes were, and ran a teasing finger over the exposed tips. The twins moaned and gasped their pleasure. Will’s hands clutched his twin’s hips, bringing him closer.

Buffy took a step back, unwilling to break the erotic and touching moment in front of her. Her boys were sharing something profound, and she knew instinctively that it was entirely a brother thing. And she was only a little bit jealous, really. As if sensing her thoughts, they broke off their kiss and turned twin looks of desire on her. They stepped out of their jeans and slowly moved towards her, naked and magnificently male.

Buffy’s breath caught in her throat, unable to do anything but await their exquisite form of torture. In that moment, she realized with a sense of finality that they had thoroughly ruined her. She’d never be satisfied by any touch that wasn’t theirs ever again. Will’s hands reached under her shirt, stroking the golden skin he found there. He chuckled when her muscles jumped at his touch. He loved how responsive and aware of them she was. Spike snuck one hand up the skirt she had on, stroking her sopping center through her silken panties. While Buffy was distracted, Will managed to unbutton her shirt and was admiring her lace-clad breasts. Her eyes were closed in bliss, allowing the twins to silently communicate. Without missing a beat, they switched points of attack, Buffy gasping as Spike yanked her shirt down around her arms, rendering them immobile, and Will firmly pressed a thumb to her clit.


“I want you,” she managed to say, her head swimming with the sensations they caused in her.

“You have us,” one of them whispered. She shook her head.

“No, I want you both--both of you...to make me yours.” Their wandering hands froze, and she could feel the tension coursing through them.

“You sure, pet?” Will asked. Buffy grabbed his hand and boldly placed it back over her sopping center. She rubbed herself against him, letting him feel the evidence of her arousal, moaning when he slipped under the elastic and thrust one finger into her. He gasped at the undeniable evidence of her arousal, his already hard cock straining for release. “Bloody hell.”

Spike let her shirt fall to the floor and stripped her of her skirt. She stood before them clad in a dainty green bra and panty set.

“Very nice kitten,” Spike commented, his brother nodding in agreement. “But sadly...they’re hiding my favorite parts.” Buffy felt her knees go weak at the lust in their eyes, knowing that is was all for her. With dexterity, they made short work of her lingerie, and stepped back to admire their handiwork.

“Fucking perfect,” Will breathed. In tandem, they reached out and took one of her hands, leading her towards the king-sized bed. They laid her out on the red sheets, her golden skin and hair providing a delicious contrast. Spike settled himself over her, his weight balanced on his forearms. He kissed her, savoring the taste and feel of her lush mouth, reveling in the knowledge that, after six months of intense wanting, he could finally have her. He entered her slowly, inch by agonizing inch, watching her face contort as the pleasure washed over her and reveling in her tightness.

“God, so good Spike,” she murmured, delighted at how they fit. She arched her hips, seeking more friction. The world began falling away, her entire being focused on the delicious sensations flowing through her body. He pumped into her, slowly feeding the fire burning within her. Without taking his eyes from the couple on the bed, Will retrieved a bottle of warming KY from the bedside table and spread it liberally on his palm. He stroked himself, watching his brother manipulate their Goldilocks’ perfect flesh, delighting in the grunts and moans coming from them. He was painfully hard, the sight before him and the anticipation of what was to come making him feel like a schoolboy. He closed his eyes and tried to clam himself down, because he’d be damned if this ended before they were all good and ready! When he felt more in control, he placed a gentle kiss on Spike’s shoulder.

Spike rolled them over, so that Buffy was on top. He kissed her and slipped out of her warm heat, swallowing her whimper of protest with his mouth. He guided her to a kneeling position and continued toying with her clit.

Buffy was oblivious to everything but Spike’s touch, his kisses. She was getting frustrated; she wanted him back in her, filling her so completely, coaxing her body into a frenzy. She felt a gentle pressure against her ass, and arched back when Will slid one well-lubricated finger past her tight barrier. At the same time, Spike slipped his middle finger into her hungry pussy and ground his thumb into her clit. Buffy choked back a scream at the well coordinated invasion. God, she’d never really though that Will playing with her...there would fell so good. It was always something girls would whisper about, late at night, mostly about how to get OUT of it if someone asked. But as soon as Will slipped another finger in, Buffy knew they’d all be horribly misinformed: anal sex was NOT just for the guy!

They were both up to three fingers, Spike tickling her g-spot and Will creating new sensations that went directly to her womb. Their rhythm stopped for a moment, and Buffy belatedly realized they must have been planning it, because simultaneously Will spread his fingers and Spike hit her g-spot and clit, sending Buffy spiraling into an orgasm she hadn’t realized was so close. She collapsed on top of Spike, whimpering in pleasure, their voices barely penetrating her haze.

“That was only the preview, luv,” Will whispered, raising her hips up. She let her upper body relax against Spike, his hands running soothingly up and down her back, her ass waving temptingly in the air. A lazy smile graced her lips when she heard Will growl.

“Relax,” Spike whispered in her ear, and she concentrated on loosening her muscles. She grabbed on to his hand a squeezed tightly, a rush of adrenaline-laced fear and anticipation coursing through her. She felt the blunt tip of Will’s penis nudging at her ass and took a deep, calming breath. He pushed forward, gently entering her, and she felt herself stretch to accommodate his girth. There was some mild discomfort, but the stretching wasn’t as painful as she expected, given that her lovers were both so deliciously well endowed. Will stopped when he reached her second ring of muscle, loath to cause her pain, even though it would bring her mind-blowing pleasure.

Spike gently guided her lips to his and kissed her, one of those soul-searching, mind-numbing kisses that made the entire world fall away...until Will drove into her with a quick thrust and blinding pain raced through her. She clutched Spike’s hand, trembling against him, as Will whispered sincere apologies into her ear, soothing hands roaming her body to take away the pain. Their touch soon became amorous, exciting her body once again, driving all thoughts of pain away. Will cautiously moved in her, letting out a relieved sigh when she gasped in pleasure, demanding more. Buffy briefly wondered how she’d managed her whole life without this before thought became impossible.

“Raise up, pet,” he instructed, pulling her flush against him. The change of angle was pleasant, and the fire in her stomach burned merrily away. Then Spike was in her, and for the first time Buffy felt...whole. Both of her lovers were in her, joined in the most intimate of ways. The knowledge, the emotion, briefly overwhelmed her, and she lowered her head to try and regain control. A hand cupped her chin, and she was forced to meet stormy blue eyes.

“We know,” Spike said, his gentle smile stealing her breath. The emotion swirling within her, combined with the dual penetration was almost overwhelming. It took them a moment to get their balance right, all three of them nearly toppling over once or twice, but they soon found a rhythm unique for them, the two men pistoning into her. She felt like their cocks would touch if it weren’t for the thin wall that kept them apart, and all Buffy could do was hang on for dear life.

The twins realized they’d lost the coherent part of Buffy almost as soon as they’d begun to move, her mind descending to a place that was purely sexual in nature. They shared a kiss over her body, savoring the feeling of being joined through this magnificent woman who was finally theirs. Their coupling was slow and unhurried, enjoying the sensation of being linked and the knowledge that there’d be more of this to come. Buffy’s orgasm hit, the first wave creeping over them, her perfect mouth frozen in a silent cry of ecstasy. She crashed over the edge, her muscles clenching almost painfully at her lovers buried deep inside her. Her orgasm seemed endless, skilled fingers deftly manipulating her clit, twin cocks mercilessly wrenching every ounce of passion and arousal from her body.

Will could tell his brother was close, Buffy’s satisfied moans and pulsing muscles affecting them both in profound ways. With a sly smile, Will reached around his two lovers, and ran his hands down Spike’s sweat-drenched back. His hands wandered down to his brother’s ass, and began helping him keep up the rhythm. Buffy’s endless orgasm was squeezing the hell out of him, her virgin ass blindingly tight around Will’s hard-as-nails prick. With a roar, he came harder than he ever had in his life, and drove one finger into Spike’s puckered hole. With a surprised shout, Spike soon followed him into bliss.

They woke up in a tangle of limbs, no telling where one person ended and another began. A feeling of extreme peace pervaded the room, the three of them content to lie in their safe cocoon, where there was no judgment, no disgust, and definitely no Xander. Tremors still ran through Buffy’s body, her convulsing muscles sending bolts of pleasure through the twin cocks still buried within her. They lay there, satiated and complete, unwilling to break the spell that had fallen over them.

“That was amazing,” Buffy whispered reverently, savoring the feeling of both of them still inside her. She ran her hand lightly over Spike’s hip while soliciting a kiss from Will.

“Amazing? No. THAT was absolutely unquestioningly bloody brilliant,” Spike declared. He paused for a moment, suddenly self conscious. “That was the purest, most beautiful thing I’ve ever done.”

Will reached around and drew his brother into a tight embrace, pressing himself tightly against Buffy. Spike looked into brilliant emerald eyes swimming with emotions. The kiss she bestowed upon him made his heart stop. It was sweet and light, but held so much emotion and promise that Spike found himself blinking back tears. It was a salve for the wounds of the past, a thank you for the moments they had just shared, and a promise of a future to come.

Buffy turned her upper body, not yet willing to be separated from her lovers, but needing to see them both.

“This is for real.” Her words were tinged with an odd combination of fierce determination and reverent awe. “This, between us--all of us--is it. It can work, we can make it work. No matter what anyone says, or will ever say...I want you. Both of you. I know it’s not going to be easy, that such an...unusual lifestyle choice will present it’s own problems. But whatever happens, this is what I want. I don’t care what the Xanders of the world say. You’re MINE.”

Will and Spike were speechless. Acceptance had never come easy for them, socially or romantically. Spike had always been driven by his emotions, trusted too easily and been burned badly several times. Will had been the quite one, somewhat withdrawn, finding peace and comfort in his books. They became deeply immersed in the London punk scene toward the end of high school, adopting their bleach-blonde locks and mostly-black attire. Will had gotten a scar in a bar brawl (much to Spike’s surprise), and Spike had immediately set about giving himself the exact same scar. They had done everything together, and eventually realized that included dating. They’d slept with people, but it was always the same type of person: someone looking for a one time ‘experiment’ or a casual threesome. And those almost always ended badly. They’d found solace in each other, but the despair of never find the one they were meant to be with...that was unthinkable. Until Buffy had waltzed through their door, searching for a room. They’d known from the start that she was the one; the only question had been whether or not she could accept them. So to find this...level of acceptance and desire, with Buffy of all people...

“So I guess its official then,” Will said, the levity in his tone belying the thrill her words sent through him. He locked eyes with his brother.

“We’re triplets!” Spike exclaimed, his expressive blue eyes radiating happiness and something infinitely deeper.

“Yeah, we are,” Will agreed softly, his eyes still locked with Spikes. The look in Spike’s eye was dangerous, but damned if he couldn't say his didn’t hold the same.

Buffy didn’t miss the exchange, and made a mental note to find about it...later. “So how about we celebrate where it all started?” There were sounds of mutual agreement, because none of them denied a shower was well in order. The scent of good sex hung heavy in the air and their skin glowed with a sheen of sweat. The only problem was that no one was particularly motivated enough to get out of bed.



You know...I was editing this story and kept thinking it was weak. But no matter what I did, or how I thought to change it...it just wouldn't change. Then I realized it was fine the way it was, because the emphasis was on the emotion and the attatchment, rather than the actual act. So if you think it's not 'up to par'...sadday. BUT there is a LOT more smuttiness in the future. Oh, and perhaps a little 'prequle' in the works?