Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for your support, it's been ridiculously amazing!! And if you're *really* jonesing for a fix in the future, check out my personal site. You'll get updates about a day or two earlier than here.
“Willow! It’s our anniversary tomorrow! I need to go shopping, and I need your help! Come on, best friend BEGGING here!” Buffy pleaded into the phone.

“Buffy. It’s been a week!”

OK, so she was going to have to make up better excuses to reconcile her pocketbook with the extensive amount of new lingerie she’d been buying recently...but it was so worth it! Their reactions were...inspired to say the least. If only she could convince her twinlets to quit ripping her frilly nothings...

“Willow,” she whined. The doorbell interrupted her before Buffy really warmed to her subject. “Shoot, gotta go, someone’s at the door, but I am so calling you back! And you should review the best friend handbook while I’m gone!”

“Oh, I think I may be a little busy later...watching...TV. So, yeah, later!” Willow hastily hung up her phone. She honestly didn’t think she’d survive a second twin-induced shopping spree in one week; one was quite enough, and if Buffy tricked her into going, she was going to...do something drastic. Yep, that was it. One order of drasticness served Willow-style.

“I’m coming!” Buffy yelled as she hung up the phone.

“Not yet yer not!” Spike bellowed from the back room. She could practically hear the leer in his voice. He and Will had some super secret mission going on in their bed room that she was emphatically not allowed to see yet. Bastards, she thought fondly. The knocking on the door came again.

“Yeah yeah, I’m coming, I’m...Riley,” Buffy said in surprise. There, framed in the door, was her ex. God, what had she been thinking? Riley was large and lumpy and dull looking. How had she missed this when they’d been dating? Wait, she hadn’t; not really. It had just taken a couple of super hot British twins to make her see the light. Besides, his eyes were totally the wrong color, his broad frame made her feel small and smothered, and he was stuck in the past where women stayed at home and men ‘brought home the bacon.’ Yeah, she was much better off without him. He gave her that goofy good-boy smile that had always mildly irked her but now evoked much more powerful feelings of revulsion.

“Buffy, hello. Can I come in?” His large brown eyes took in his girl. Buffy looked...surprisingly good. A brief frown flitted across his face. She didn’t look like most dumped girls he’d seen. She was dressed fairly nicely, her hair tied loosely back, a small amount of make up subtly highlighting her face, and she seemed to be glowing. Not the hallmarks of a dumped and grieving ex-girlfriend. Maybe she was trying to put up a brave front for her friends; Willow could be very convincing when she put her mind to it.

“Ah...now’s not really a good time, Riley. I’m about to set out dinner, and--“

“Oh, great! I’ll help you,” he said, brushing past her and into the room. He noticed there were three place settings, which must mean her punk roommates were in. He really hated those guys; there was nothing respectable about them. He felt Buffy was lowering herself and detracting from her own worth by associating with them. Well, that would be the first thing he made sure changed when they got back together! Wait...why were there candles and flowers on the table? It looked suspiciously romantic.

“Just barge right in, Riley,” Buffy muttered under her breath. She didn’t even bother closing the door, determining right then and there to evict his happy Iowa ass from her apartment ASAP. She’d spent a lot of time buying this dinner and heating it up; her main contribution, however, had been the table. She’d bought an assortment of fresh flowers, some beautiful new candlestick holders and fresh vanilla tapers, and set the table with the fine dishes and silver the twins had stowed away in the darkest cupboard. Once the boys had squirrel themselves away in the back bedroom, she’d expressly forbidden them to come out with out her permission. And here, on their one week anniversary, Riley was quickly replacing all the happy sex vibes she’d been accumulating...not that she’d object to accumulating more, but still, it was the principle of the thing.

“Look, Riley--“

“Buffy, I’ve been thinking,” Riley interrupted, striding quickly to the kitchen without bothering to see if Buffy was following, “and I’ve decided that I can forgive you. I’m willing to take you back, provided you make a few concessions for me. The first being living here with those...people. They’re beneath you, and you can do much better.” Buffy’s jaw dropped. What the...was he serious right now? Buffy felt an intense anger rising in her.

“Now, I understand that you are your ‘own woman’”--the air quotes made Buffy narrow her eyes--“and you want to make your own decisions, but you need to consider how your image affects me. You’re an amazing person, Buffy; if I didn’t believe that, I wouldn’t be with you. You’ve just made some unfortunate choices with your life, which I’m completely willing to overlook and help you move beyond. Because I love you.” Riley grabbed a plate from a cupboard, and turned to search her face, willing his sincerity to get through to her. He just knew Buffy could realize her potential if he was there to help her. Riley wasn’t prepared for the first that connected squarely with his nose.

“You ASSHOLE!” Buffy roared. Her vision narrowed on Riley’s dumbfounded face, a haze of red tinting everything she saw. “How dare you? How dare you come into MY HOUSE and tell me how I should live MY LIFE? YOU will take ME back? That’s a laugh, you should be on your knees begging for me to even consider having you in my life. Which, by the way, is so not gonna happen. You’re damn right I’m my ‘own woman’,” she snarled, her quoting fingers stabbing the air with vicious intent. “I get to decide how to live my life, not you and your twisted, judgmental definitions of good and bad. And you’re worried about my reputation? For the record, I’m currently fucking ‘those people’ I live with, and you could totally do with a few lessons. From BOTH of them.” She said smugly, putting extra emphasis on the both. She considered chewing him out longer, but really, why should she prolong Riley’s unwanted existence in her life? Riley could just walk that giant stick in his ass right out the door forever.

“You...you’re...how could you Buffy?” He shook his head sadly and threw a pitying look her way. “I didn’t want to believe it. I loved you so much, I let myself think I could save you, show you the right path. You are sick and perverted, and I want so much to help you.”

“HELP me? I don’t need help! I need YOU out of my life, you overbearing fucktard! I’m a thousand times happier with Will and Spike than I ever was with you.”

He shook his head and leveled a look of disgust at his ex-girlfriend. “I can’t believe I sullied myself with you, that I wasted my time. It’s over Buffy.” Buffy just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. No shit it was over. Riley’s hand appeared on her arm, and she instantly recoiled from it. “Please, get some help for yourself,” he pleaded. Before she could even deign to respond, Riley’s hand was ripped away.

“Don’t touch our girl, mate,” Spike said with a growl, shoving the larger man towards the open door. “She hasn’t had her cootie shot yet.” Despite the rather tense situation, Spike managed to throw her a lustful leer. Buffy choked back a rather inappropriate laugh.

“Think she told you to leave,” Will said, standing next to his brother in solidarity.

“Don’t worry. I’ll leave you to your whore,” Riley spat.

He was in the hallway. Wait, what...how did he get there? And fuck his jaw ached. Meanwhile, Spike and Will were busy congratulating each other on the well delivered dual punch, Buffy rolling her eyes in mock exasperation at their antics. Two hits for the price of one. They had a killer left-right-hook combination. Yeah, there were some serious advantages to being twins. They took great satisfaction in Riley’s dumbfounded look as they slammed the door in his stupid Soldier Boy face. Buffy had to smile at the two grinning idiots. That was, perhaps, the most satisfying and arousing display Riley had ever been a part of.

“Think he got the message this time?” she asked innocently. The look they exchanged could only mean pleasurable trouble for her.

“If he didn’t...we can make sure we...DRIVE the point home,” Will said, his eyebrows waggling suggestively. Buffy’s lacy panties were suddenly soaked. The wave of lust hit her hard, and she wanted her boys NOW. Playtime was over.

Both Spike and Will froze when Buffy’s look went from playful to predatory. This was a side of Buffy they hadn’t seen yet...but they were both eager to see where it led. Buffy walked straight up to Will and jerked his head down, planting a deep, searching kiss on hip lips. By the time she released him, his head was swimming and he couldn’t have remembered his name if he tried. Keeping one arm firmly around Will’s waist, she turned to Spike and treated him to his own arousing smooch. She slid her hands into the top of their pants, teasing them. With a sharp tug, she pulled their hard, lean bodies to her, guiding them until her back hit the closed front door with an intentionally loud thump. If Riley was still outside, Buffy was going to make sure he knew exactly how satisfied she was without him...and how much she enjoyed her perverseness.

Will found himself pressed against the wooden surface, Buffy clinging to him like a limpet. She ripped his shirt open, buttons flying everywhere. With a loud, uninhibited moan, Will decided he had never seen such an arousing display of possessiveness in his life. Buffy suddenly whirled away, fixing Spike with a commanding look. She caressed his face, enjoying the way he leaned into her touch, eyes closed

“Find some lube,” she ordered, turning her attention back to Will. Spike stood wavering between feeling mildly hurt at her seeming casual dismissal and anticipation at what the lube would be for. Before he had time to think further, Buffy was there again, lips firmly fixed to his own. With a breath taking smile, she soothed all his fears, and he sprinted to the bed room.

“Well played love,” Will whispered, accepting her back into his embrace. He shuddered as her talented mouth found one flat nipple, teasing it into hardness.

“Didn’t mean to hurt his feelings,” she managed between bites and licks of Will’s chiseled chest.

“His emotions are more volatile, and more vulnerable,” he murmured, drawing Buffy back to his lips. “And he’s been hurt more. He loves with everything.”

“Perhaps we’ll just have to prove just how important he is to our little ménage-a-trois.” Will lost his ability to think when Buffy once again made her way down to his chest, sharp bites and warm licks marking her trail. He tensed with anticipation, moaning her name when she divested him of his pants, leaving him naked to her appreciative eye. Will had had enough, and he grabbed the giggling vixen and jacked her hard against the door. The wood rattled in protest, which suited the lovers pressed against it just fine.

“It’s not nice to laugh at a man’s manly bits, princess,” he purred. His blunt tip brushed against her outer folds, and Will could already feel her heat singing him.

“I apologize,” Buffy whispered, latching on to one ear and impaling herself on his stiff prick. He hissed as blinding heat surrounded his sensitive member. “Let me make it up to you?”

“Saucy minx.” Will began thrusting into her, grunting with effort, reveling in the slapping sounds of her ass against the hard wood. His sensitive skin felt the movement of his silk shirt, and it only added to his arousal. A lean form crept up behind him and stilled his movements, pressing him into Buffy as far as his straining erection could go.

“So...good...” Buffy mumbled in blissful appreciation. “Don’t stop!”

“Don’t worry, kitten, he’ll be with you in a minute,” the timbre of another male voice cut into her brain. Spike. She smiled lazily at him, gesturing him nearer and pulling him in for a searing kiss. Spike sank into her lips, his hands busily exploring Will’s well known body. He massaged the tension in his twin’s muscles, caressed the smooth hardness of his well toned ass, drifting dangerously close to the one place that would bring Will a torturous pleasure. He moved one hand between them, playing with Buffy’s hard nub. He kept his touch light and teasing, enjoying the increasing frustration in his tortured brother. Will tried to move, but Spike held him firm.

“Not yet, brother dearest.”

“Spike. Spike, please,” Will whimpered. Spike was holding both of them hostage, preventing Will from moving to fulfill his need, skilled fingers keeping Buffy right on the razor’s edge.

“What do you want? Tell me what you need,” he commanded, voice hoarse with desire. Buffy mewled in protest as his talented hands left her sopping snatch, but Spike ignored her protests. She’d get what was coming to her...eventually. Will buried his head in the crook of her beautiful neck, trying desperately to regain control. But his twin knew him, knew exactly where to touch, what to say, to keep him spiraling further out of control. He jerked when one slender finger entered him, Buffy clenching her inner muscles like a vise at the same time when Spike snuck a finger between them again.

“Tell me, Will. Just say the word, and I’ll give you what you need...what you both need,” Spike promised, his rough voice an intimate caress. Buffy chose that moment to start nibbling on his ear, and he lost all semblance of pride.

“You. I need you. In me. God, only you! Please...Spike..I-I--“ His desperate pleas were cut off when he felt the blunt tip of Spike’s pulsing member pressed against his opening. He gasped, the sensations of being well and truly filled turning him on more than he thought possible. He was sandwiched between the two people who meant more to him in this world than anything else; life didn’t get much better...until Spike started moving. They started out slow, testing out a rhythm that worked for the three of them, using half-formed words of pleasure and moans as guides, before they lost themselves to the intense sensations. Buffy’s breathy moans and pants spurred them further towards climax, the door behind them straining under the combined pressure of their weight.

Buffy braced herself, feeling her orgasm approaching fast. She tried to cry out, give some warning, but she wasn’t sure anything intelligible made it out. With a guttural moan, she came around Will’s thick cock, her inner muscles fluttering around him. Will kept pounding into her, bringing one hand between them to massage her bud.

“Will!” she gasped. “Ca-can’t! Not again!” Will didn’t even bother to contradict her, just kept manipulating the sensitive nubbin until he felt her rise again. A short shriek heralded her second orgasm, and Will went crashing after her. The sudden sensations of Will’s powerful muscles clenching around him sent Spike sliding into his own orgasm, the aftershocks causing him to jerk reflexively. They slowly slid down, settling on the floor, trying to regain their breath.

“Solid door,” Buffy breathed, a smile in her voice.

************************** *********** **************************

Riley lay dazed, looking at the closed door. What had just happened? He had a massive headache, his nose was probably broken, and his whole jaw ached. The rattling of the door startled Riley for a moment. What the--his eyes widened as moans and grunts made their way to his ears. No. Buffy wouldn’t be...

Riley was embarrassed to find himself becoming aroused. He shook his head, trying to clear it. This was wrong, what was going on behind that door was morally reprehensible. He would just go home, and remember that Buffy was disgusting and not worth his time. She was...was that another male voice? Riley could distinctly make out two male voices, coupled with Buffy’s higher-pitched pants. With dismay, Riley realized he was rubbing himself through his jeans. God, what was he doing? He snatched his hand away as if burned, trying to clear his hand. He tried to block out the noises coming through the door, but they kept making their way into his tortured psyche. God, had he no control? His wayward hands had found their way back to his straining penis.

With a whimper, Riley gave in and unzipped his pants. He pulled at himself, letting the sounds of the three people fucking against the door in front of him surround his senses. In the short time it took him to find release, the trio behind the vibrating door was still going strong. He had to be a masochist, because he didn’t manage to pull himself away until they were done, Buffy’s satisfied shriek echoing through his soul. When their love making reached its climactic end, he tucked himself in and sprinted for his car. Buffy had never sounded that...uninhibited or satisfied with him.

Broken and smarting, Riley headed towards the seedier side of town, cruising for some company.



I'm working on a prequle to this, called Singlets. (No, not those gross things wrestlers wear.) But really, thank you guys for your comments and support. They really make me want to keep writing this story! And in the future, look for a surprise visitor, a big fight, some bondage, and a few random surprises (not in that order). I'd also like to add that Buffy is on birth control. It's a bad idea to have sex with out any contraceptive. Here endeth my PSA. (That's Public Service Announcement for those of you who had a minor scare that this series was over. It's not!)