Author's Chapter Notes:
WOW you guys totally kick ass, i cant belive the support and niceness from you guys...and the lack of flames, gotta say im loving it, so for those of you who left reviews thank you and those of you who didnt cuz you didnt like the chap, thank you too!
William was in shock as they walked towards Buffy’s house, his life had gone from boring to having the girl of his dreams writing songs about secret kisses with him. What more could a guy want? Plus he’d had his first kiss, life was perfect in his books.

“I guess we’re not just the hands huh?” Buffy asked in a quiet voice, her cheeks red.

William looked down and smiled, “Beg pardon?”

Buffy giggled, “For someone so tough looking you’re pretty polite, I can help you with that though” she said with a wink causing him to smirk....oooooh that’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen she thought to herself, and then he had to go and put his tongue between his teeth and make her a liar.

“You are so fucken’ hot William.”

He stood there with his mouth gaping, he’d never heard a girl curse while giving him a compliment, it was usually the other way around...but not anymore, he had Buffy now!

“Think so kitten?” he asked and wrapped his arms around her again and nuzzling her neck.

“Hmm-mmm” she managed to choke out, god the things he did to her.

“I think you’re the single most beautiful girl in the world” he said in a sexy whisper.

Buffy pulled him in for a sweet and short kiss, “Then I’m the single most lucky girl in the world.”

He beamed at her and they started walking again, “So what about the just hands thing?”

Buffy laughed, “oh yeah that, well, this afternoon when I asked if we were the hands on the ring and you said ya’ cuz’ were friends, are we more now?”

“Is that what you want princess?” he asked hopefully.

“It’s what I’ve always wanted William” she admitted.

“I am fully yours for the taking Buffy, whatever you want from me you’ll get.”

“I want you too ask me out properly” she said with a teasing haughty glare.

He laughed and shook his head and before she knew it he was on bended knee and had her hand in his.

“Buffy Summers, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?”

She pretended to think about it and he let out a playful growl, picking her up in his arms he began to spin her around, her legs flying through the air.

Buffy was having trouble breathing she was laughing so hard, no one had done that to her since she was around 8 years old.

“Stop William, my answer is yes” she spat out between her fits of giggles.

He kissed her and let her go, she wobbled around a bit and he put his arm around her shoulders.

“Dizzy?” he asked softly.

“Ya” she laughed.

“That’s how I get when I’m around you” he said with a soft smile.

Buffy stopped abruptly.

“Are you okay?” he asked with worry lacing his words.

“More than okay... this is my house William”she said with a sly smile.

“Oh, the walk went by so quickly, I wish it didn’t have to end so soon...can I see you tomorrow?”

He bent down to kiss her goodnight and she pulled away, walking up her stairs.

He cocked his head, “Buffy?”

“The night doesn’t end with the walk William.”

He raised his brows as she opened the door wide and her soft voice invited him in.

He walked past her and stood to the side, closing the door once she got inside.

“You have a beautiful home” he said looking around at his surroundings.

“Thanks, my mom has great taste in art, she did all the decorating.”

“It’s cozy” he said with a smile.

“It is now” she said with what he could only describe as a feminine leer.


William blushed as she grabbed his hand and sat him on the couch next to her.

She was staring at him intently and truth be told he was getting a little bit nervous.

“Is something wrong?”

She nodded ‘no’.

“Then why are you staring kitten?” he asked nervously.

“I’m trying to come up with a nickname for you, William is sexy don’t get me wrong but you need a dangerous name for your dangerous look”

He laughed at that and ran his hand through her hair, “Who do you want me to be?”

“Me?”, she slapped his arm, “I want you to be you William but I want others to be able to see what I’ve seen since the start, what you’re trying to show them with the new image.”

“And what would that be?” he asked with curiosity.

“That you’re dangerous”

He smirked, “Am I now?”

“To me you are” she said with lowered eyes, he could break her heart in a split second if he chose to and she was fully aware of it.

“Hush now princess, I’d never do anything to hurt you” he answered and put his hand under her chin lightly to lift her face.

“I won’t have people calling my man anything less than wonderful”she said suddenly when Cecily had popped into her head.

“Your man?” he said in a whisper and she nodded her head softly,

“My man” she whispered back loving the chill saying that sent down her spine.

She lowered him softly onto his back and ran her fingers through his hair before stealing his lips in a searing kiss.

William moaned at the feel of her pressing against him while her tiny body covered his. When he felt himself begin to harden he tried to shift, to move away; he was mortified with himself, where was his self-control?

Buffy placed a surprisingly strong hand on his chest, pinning him in place.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she breathed and before he had a chance to answer her lips found the pulse point on his neck and began to suck softly. He began to writhe beneath her touches and her hand slid under his shirt to feel the smoothly toned expanse of his chest.

With trembling hands he clasped her ass softly at first, kneading the soft skin until his attentions became rougher and Buffy moaned into his skin.

“I want you so much William” she admitted in a breathy whisper.

“I want you too kitten” he answered between their heated kisses.

She pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes, “I uh, I’ve never done anything past this” she admitted a little embarrassed.

He laughed and she looked away, when he realized he’d hurt her he pulled her face to his, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t laughing at you kitten. I was laughing because you’re nervous but I’m the one who hasn’t done ANY of these things ‘till tonight” he explained with a soft smile.

She grinned back, “Well I’ve never done them with someone special so I guess we’re on fair ground”

He smiled, god she was beautiful and she was his now. Just the knowledge of that hitting him sent him spiraling out of control, he flipped them so he was on top and pressed kisses into her neck and collarbone.

He lifted himself for a moment and looked her in the eyes, “Let me know when to stop, not that I would push you I just don’t want to do something wrong.”

She nodded her head, “Thank you...and you couldn’t?”

Buffy bit her lip and smiled, William groaned at the sight.

“Look at that lip, gonna’ get he purred before losing himself to the feel of Buffy’s lips and skin again.






Okay guys I really cannot thank you enough for all the wicked support you have been giving me, you guys are what drives me to write this fic so it’ll be a special all spuffy chappy next but let me know that you liked this one or wanna read the next one soon lol ;)
Thanx to the following angels:
Kat, Crystal Pegasus, Brenda, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Jenn, Cynthia, ERA, Maggie, Chris, Katakata, Pam S, MidnightGirl, Spuffy, Shelly, Toni, Jessica, CrazyinlovewithSpike, blondiebear, Shelly, Tananore, Daisy and *bite me*.

You guys really are inspirational and I don’t know what I would do without you!!!
XXX to you all (if you’re girls its strictly platonic X’s lol)
Linz
PS- thanx for not flaming the song ;)


PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT