Author's Chapter Notes:
thank you all so very, very much!
Buffy bit his lip gently as he kissed her softly, and she had to admit she felt like she was in heaven. His hands roamed over her shirt almost desperately and as he squeezed one of her breasts she arched into him, causing him to groan.

He pulled away and gasped “It feels like I can’t breathe without you Buffy”

She could tell he was nervous and truth be told so was she, how could you go from going out with someone for under an hour to grinding with them on your couch?

The answer was easy really. This was her William, the one she’d dreamed about touching and holding and loving since she’d first seen him. Usually when you like someone and the feeling was returned you would date for awhile before getting to this kind of thing but she felt like she had wasted so much time...she didn’t know how to explain it, it was as if their bodies where made to be intertwined almost, as if without his next to hers her own couldn’t feel alive.

She was scared and she was nervous, but more than anything she was turned on. ‘Screw the ‘too soon’ policy’ she thought to herself, “I’ve waited forever for this’ her body added. He was doing things to her that Angel had tried, maybe even dreamed of but her response had always been false. “Angel that feels so good” usually meant “hurry up, I’m bored” with Spike her body actually felt on edge, as if it was about to crash and he was the only thing keeping her from falling. Her mind wandered to sex, not that she was ready but she had to admit the thought of it was pleasant. If he could do so much to her with over the clothes touching and kisses what could he do to her while she lay sprawled underneath him?

The thought turned her on and her hand automatically went to his bulge.

William’s hips jerked of their own accord and Buffy’s lips twitched in amusement, “Like that baby?”

He growled and ground himself into her causing her to moan again, “You know I do princess but we don’t have to go farther than what we’re doing right now” he said and nuzzled her neck,

“I know” she whispered, “That’s why I want to.” she added and slipped her hand down his pants in one fluid motion.

“Fuck me” he said loudly.

Buffy giggled, “Not yet...but sooner than later I’m sure” she answered knowing full well he hadn’t meant it in that context as her tiny hand wrapped around his -HOLY SHIT!!! His dick was huge, she didn’t have anything to compare it to since the thought of touching Angel’s had made her nauseous but she wasn’t dumb either and she knew what the word big meant.

She began to pump him softly, enjoying the feel of his rapid breathing tickling the soft skin of her neck.

William was astonished at the blinding pleasure of the feel of her stroking him. Sure, he’d done it to himself while thinking about her but hand-jobs had only been to get himself off fast and quick, she’d brought a whole new world of sensuality to it for him. He knew he was breathing fast, knew he should say something, do something to stop her but his mouth couldn’t form anything coherent at the moment.

He turned their bodies slightly so they were laying on their sides and looking into each other eyes, his hips rocked in time to the movement of her hand. He kissed her softly and leisurely, eyes droopy with lust but not quite closed. The expression on her face was mind blowing, the sight of her pleasuring him for the first time was something he didn’t want to miss.

It was then that something caught his eye and he looked down almost cumming into her hand at what he saw.

She was pleasuring herself while pleasuring him. Could this night get any better he asked the god the knew had given him this angel.

She followed his gaze and blushed deeply, going to remove her fingers from herself, she hadn’t been able to help it and now she was thoroughly embarrassed.

He grabbed her hand, stilling it. “Don’t you dare kitten” he ground out in a husky voice.

Buffy looked up at him with wide eyes before starting her movements again. With a shaking hand William slipped his hand over her own, guiding her movements, making them his own.

She bit her lip and shifted closer to him, her hips rocking into his now, their movements in perfect timing to the other. She swiped her thumb over the tip of Williams cock and closed her eyes tightly when she felt the pre-cum there, she could tell he was close.

Without hesitation she removed her hand from his member and licked her fingers, letting out a soft moan at the taste of him. She was pleasantly surprised, having expected it to taste...well, bad. Instead the salty taste made her mouth water for more.

She heard Williams groan and looked up in time to see his eyes roll back in pleasure, when he opened them again they were almost black with lust and she gasped at the intensity in them. It was so raw, so primal...it reminded her of something but she couldn’t quite place it....well, she’d figure it out later, right now she was more intent of focusing on the adonis in front of her.

She pulled her fingers from her mouth slowly and smiled softly, “Tastes good”

She felt Williams hand twitch slightly and brush over her soft curls, he was looking at her intently, when she realized what he wanted she nodded her head.

Slowly his fingers found her clit and he bushed it lightly, causing her to shiver. He saw her eyes close shut and smiled, she looked so beautiful this way; wanting him. He hoped she always would as he tentatively sank one finger into her heat; she was so warm, so soft. He knew when they finally made love it would be the single most important and sensual moment of his life, he slowly pulled the digit out of her causing her to moan from the loss.

She looked up to see why and watched in awe as he repeated her actions, slowly licking the taste of her from his skin,

“God Buffy, you’re addictive” he breathed out and brought his hand to her again, sinking in two fingers this time, and began pumping them in time to her hand and their hips.

He heard her breath hitch and knew she was close, which was great because he was too. He used his thumb to tease her clit and knew she was over the edge now.

Buffy began to pump him faster when she felt herself begin to cum, she wanted them to at the same time, cliche or not.

“Cum with me William?” she pleaded and looked into his eyes. They held their stare as both of their hips picked up speed and their breathing became erratic. William could feel her walls begin to tighten on his fingers and sunk them in a little deeper...there it was! Her walls convulsed around his digits in rapid succession and she leaned her forehead onto his

“William” she moaned out loudly, satisfaction tinging her voice. It was his un-doing, he came into her hand as she bit his lip gently, bringing him in for a kiss while the last of his spendings dripped out, he called her name out softly.

When he could open his eyes again he saw her looking at him with wide eyes.

“Was it okay?” she asked softly.

He growled and rolled on top of her again. He wasn’t gonna’ use words to answer that question and it was gonna be a long night.







He was jolted from his sleep not knowing why. He glanced at the clock on the v.c.r, it was 3 am. He looked down and felt his heart melt. There she was, his golden goddess tucked into his chest with her head resting on his heart while she slept.

He smiled softly, he’d only had her less than a day and already he didn’t know what he’d do without her. He was falling, had been since he’d seen her and he knew it was only a short matter of time before he crashed and became loves complete and utter bitch. The most wonderful thing about it was he didn’t care; in fact he couldn’t wait.

A soft tapping interrupted his thoughts. What the fuck was that noise? It was coming from upstairs. He slipped away from Buffy as gently as he could so as not to wake her and smiled when he heard her mumble something un-intelligible. She was dreaming, maybe of him he thought happily as he crept up the stairs towards the sound. He opened a door and looked in, it was dark but the moon light was enough for him to be able to see a bit. He looked at the wall, posters of Green Day and Linkin’ Park were everywhere. He was in Buffy’s room, just the thought was enough to get him hard but right now he was more worried about that incessant tapping. He walked to the window and looked down, someone was shooting rocks at the window, whispering ‘Buffy’ loudly over and over again.

With a growl he tore down the stairs and opened the door.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he hissed at the figure still covered by shadows.

When the person stepped into the light he laughed. “Bloody wonderful.”

Angel approached him with a furious look on his face. “What are you doing at my girls place asshole?” He knew he knew this guy from somewhere but couldn’t place him just yet.

The guy snorted and Angel frowned, “You’re girl mate? She belongs to no one”

Now William was pissed, what the fuck did Angel think that precious woman was, real estate?

Angel walked right up to him at this point, he towered over William but something in the smaller man’s demeanor made him appear more dangerous than the larger man.

“Who the fuck are you asshole?”

“You don’t recognize me?” William said with a leer.

“No one will when I’m done with you!” Angel roared as he leapt at William, catching him off guard as he dealt him a wicked blow to his face.

William didn’t have time to register the fact that he was bleeding, all he knew was that he had to keep this animal from getting to Buffy, he was obviously drunk and William couldn’t let him get to Buffy. He could use Angels altered state against him though he thought as he put himself in front of the unlocked door, Angel would have to kill him to get by.

Angel gave him another shot to the face and this time William lost his control. Without thinking he cracked Angel in the jaw, sending him off the balcony and flat onto his ass on the walkway. William walked down the stairs slowly, every word he said underlined with a threat.

“You stay the fuck away from her mate, if she wants you back she’ll come to you. Don’t ever EVER show up here again like this, or at all for that matter at this time of night. She doesn’t belong to YOU, she belongs to no one and if you can’t see that than you surely don’t deserve someone as amazing as her. Go home and clean yourself up, call her in the morning if what you have to say is so important, which it must be since less than 12 hours ago you had your tongue stuck so far down Cordelia’s mouth she looked like she might vomit.”

Angel stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve, “Who the fuck are you?” he asked again.
William smiled and stepped up close enough for Angel to hear him while he whispered. “I’m the guy with the shy smile”, Angel stood there frozen as the reality of who had just knocked him to his ass hit him full force, this was who that song Buffy had written was about, this was-

“William?” he spat out as the blond smiled and cracked him in the face one more time and walked away, closing the door behind him softly and walking right back to the couch where Buffy still slept, mouth open slightly as the sounds of her soft breathing lulled him back to sleep, forgetting about the fact that he had just been in a fight, the only thing on his mind was how lucky he was to be able to wrap her in his arms.








Let me know what you thought please and think about this–William was bleeding and he fell asleep next to Buffy, should be funny when she wakes up lol....

Uber thanx to the following:

Maggie, daisy, ash, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, Chris, Raven, spuffy, shelly, blondiebear, kelly, Opal, Laura Liz, Jenn, MidnightGirl, spikesgurl, and *bite me*

you guys are incredible, I think me and my boyfriend of 2 years just broke up, im really not sure lol but I do know that the only thing that cheered me up last night was looking at all the wonderful support you guys have given me, and for you to cheer me up after something like that you guys know you kick ass!!!
Katakata, hope you’re still with me ;)
xxx and love to you all
Linz