Author's Chapter Notes:
Hugs to all of you for the awesome support!
Hey all, wow and sniff. For those of you who reviewed a great big thanx, for those of you who reviewed and wished me to feel better hugs to you all. My closest friends didn’t cheer me up as much as all the support you guys gave. I really don’t know what to say :)
Truth be told I feel like shit, and theres no god variety of feces so you know it’s bad lol. I’m gonna’ try to do my best with this chappy, if it’s not up to par then let me know. For those of you following any other fics im working on im extremely sorry but updates will be a bit delayed, I don’t have the energy right now to be honest, I got out of bed to do this chap, then im getting right back into it lol!
I’m gonna make the beg. Out of this world unbelievable, its just for laughs so no flames about how she wouldn’t have thought what she did when she woke up please okay?



Buffy stretched languidly, she’d never had a better sleep. Her lips turned upwards in a smile, that’s right she realised, William was laying next to her, holding her tightly in his arms. Her quardian angel, protecting her even while she slept.

She popped open one eye slowly and bit back a scream. Scooching off the couch so fast she landed on her ass she held her knees to her chest and rocked herself back and forth. There was two voices in her head going right now:

‘Oh my god oh my god oh my god...I killed him...’

‘Be rational, how could you have killed him, with sinful premarital touching?’

‘What do I do with the body?’

‘Easy Buffy, I’m not letting you watch the godfather anymore’

‘He’s gone’ Buffy bit her lip as the tears ran down her face.

‘He’s breathing, look at his chest, it’s rising and falling. He’s just asleep’

‘I’ve lost my mind’

‘Yup’

Buffy stopped the conversation with...well, Buffy, right then and there. On shaky legs she stood and approached him, placing two small fingers to his neck she felt for his pulse, knowing full well she would find one but doing it anyway for reassurance.

As soon as she felt the strong heartbeat she promptly smacked him in the head.

William woke up with a jump, “Bloody hell, what was that?” he roared out.

“That was me smacking you awake William” Buffy huffed.

In his freshly awakened state William couldn’t hear the angry/scared shitless undertones and purred “Well kitten, if you wanted to wake me up there are a few better ways I could think of”

William flinched as Buffy growled and walked away towards the kitchen. He went to sit up and go after her but the second he moved his head felt like it would split in half. Groaning he laid back down and waited for her to come back, when she did she was carrying a bowl and a wash cloth along with some peroxide.

She knelt beside him and began to dab at the dried blood with warm water. “What the fuck happened to you?” she hissed.

Williams eyes popped as the reality of what he must have looked like when she woke up must have terrified her.

“I’m sorry you had to see this kitten, I didn’t mean to scare you...you know that right?”

Buffy’s frown diminished a little bit, ‘he’s okay, that’s what’s most important right now’ she admitted to herself.

He continued to talk. “Angel came by, we got into a little bit of a fight and he left.”

Buffy arched her brow, “A little fight William? It looks as if someone slammed a railroad spike into your head and left you to die.”

William laughed a bit, “Has anyone ever told you you’re a little gory?” he asked with a smile, noticing Buffy’s face light up.

“What is it pet?”

“SPIKE” she almost screeched, his head almost ripped open from the sound of it but his heart swelled at how cute she was when she got excited.

“What about spike kitten?”

“Your new nickname!”

He laughed, Spike huh? Well his girl had chosen it, how could he say no to it now?

“I like it” he said with a smile before screaming like a girl when she poured the peroxide over the open gash.

She giggled, “Um...with a name like Spike shouldn’t you not scream like that anymore?”

“Bloody hell it hurt” he whimpered and her smile faded away,

“You okay baby?” she crooned.

He shook his head no.

“Serves you right then, I thought I was gonna have to drag your body to the water to hide the evidence this morning.”

“I’m sorry Buffy, I was really just too tired to think about cleaning it up.” he admitted.

“That’s cuz’ you probably had a concussion stupid” she said with worry in her voice, “And this bad boy looks like it needed stitches, not bed rest.”

William reluctantly sat up, it hurt like a bitch.

“Wanna see it?” she asked and got up to retrieve the small pocket mirror she kept in her purse.

When she handed it to him his eyes widened, he was a bloody mess...literally.

“Um, I don’t wanna seem forward love but do you think I could use your shower?”

Buffy giggled, “You had your hands down my pants last night and you think asking to shower is forward? You’re a strange one Spike Giles.”

William had to admit he really liked the sound of it, it was dangerous almost. He stood up and blushed, “Can you show me where to go?”

Buffy nodded and her mouth went dry when the image of Wil-Spike naked in the shower assailed her.

Spike noticed the blush that started to tinge her cheeks and smiled with manly pride.

“Care to join me?” he purred, knowing full well she wouldn’t but wanted to tease her anyway.

She smacked his chest playfully and smirked, grabbing a towel from the closet she tossed it at him and opened the bathroom door.

“You know you were a predator waiting to be let loose” she said with a smile.

He winked slowly at her, “There’s only one type of prey for me kitten”

Buffy shook her head “keep it in your pants mister”

“But it feels so much better in your hands”

Even he turned red at that and Buffy gasped in shock before giggling.

Buffy walked down the stairs after pushing him through the door, she was so glad he didn’t have enhanced senses because he would have totally heard her heart speed up at that comment. She had a phonecall to make.




Heres to all of you who have been making my misery a lot more bearable, I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart for what youre all doing for me

cordykitten, Katakata, Crystal Pegasus, Angie, shelly, *bite me*, PhotographyNut, Chris, aoife, daisy, blondiebear, ash, spufette, Jenn, Chrissnicole, Laura Liz, spuffy and paige.

I cant thank any of you enough! Xxx
Let me know what you thought of this, the next chapter will have Buffy confronting Angel wahahahaha!