Author's Chapter Notes:
im so sorry to have not responded to the reviews for the last chap guys, its explained at the bottom and i hope no one takes offense, if so it wasnt intended to be that way and i apologize again!!!
Buffy threw a punch, narrowly missing Spike’s face and he leapt back and smiled.

“Kitten has claws, sure you wanna do this princess? I’m the big bad you know”

She laughed at that as she dropped and kicked his legs out from under him.

Laughing when she saw the stunned look cross his face she held out a hand to him, he took it and stood.

“Wow, I can honestly say I’m impressed Summers...where’d you learn to fight?”

Buffy smiled, “In about every martial arts and self defense class Sunnydale has to offer”

“I see” he said with a smirk.

“What’s that smile for?” she asked confused but curious.

“I guess that means I don’t have to hold back then?” he asked taunting her.

“Bring it on Spike” she teased right back. In a flurry of movement Buffy found herself pinned beneath him on the matts. His chest was pushing into her and his breathing was quick, she attacked his lips with her own. Just when he moaned into her mouth and tried to deepen their contact she flipped him over so that she was straddling him, wrists pinned behind his head.

He had the goofiest smile on his face that she couldn’t help but roll her eyes, “Pervert” she said lovingly.

“S’not my fault you’re a sex fiend Summers. I know what this is really about”

“What’s that?” Buffy asked joining the game and taking no offense to it.

“You’re trying to corrupt me” he said with a sigh and let his body go limp beneath her. “Take my body if you must, but you’ll never have my heart” he said in a high pitched voice. Buffy giggled at his bad female impression and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“Maybe I will”

Spike groaned at that and felt himself harden.

Buffy leered, “Who’s the fiend now?”

Spike growled and she rolled off him, already in a defensive stance.

“That’s not playing fair” he said in a menacing tone, though she knew he was just playing.

“And saying I’ll never have you’re heart is” she sniffed.

Spikes face went from playful to distraught, “Oh sweetheart, I was only kidding...” he came closer to pull her into a hug and landed on his ass again.

Keeping his eyes closed a smile crept onto his face, “You’re definitely not playing fair now kitten”

“I wasn’t under the impression I had to” she said with a laugh.

He opened his eyes and saw her within hands reach and promptly pulled her leg out from under her, causing her to land on the soft matt next to him.

She smiled and ran her hand through his hair, “You know you’re hot”. It was a statement, not a question and Spike felt pride surge inside him.

“You know I’m yours”

The second the words we’re out of his mouth Buffy rolled onto him, there lips met softly at first but their basic instincts took over and soon they we’re breathing heavy and not able to touch one another enough.

A loud ‘ahem’ stopped them in their tracks, both sets of eyes widened as they saw Angel standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“Interrupting something?” he asked with malice lacing his words.

“Well, ya’ moron”Spike answered as he moved Buffy behind him when they stood.

“How the fuck did you get in here Angel?” Buffy asked.

“You’re bedroom window” he answered as if it was obvious.

“You broke into my house?” she asked in pure shock.

Spike took a step forward, “Look mate, I think it’s best you left; ya?”

Angel didn’t even hear him as his eyes traveled to what Spike was in.

“You’re wearing my shorts?” he asked infuriated as he advanced.

Spike stood his ground and smirked, “I guess I am mate, little tight in the crotch area though”

Buffy couldn’t help it and snorted, Angel however lost his mind.

He leapt at Spike and the next thing Spike knew he was back down on the matts. When he lifted himself up he couldn’t help the grin that spread over his face. Buffy had pushed him so that she could deal with it.

There she was, in a sports bra and joggers beating on a guy at least twice the size of her. She was a goddess he thought to himself, leaning back on his elbows to enjoy the show but ready to pounce back to his feet should need be.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?”

Punch.

“If you EVER come near Spike again I will fucken kill you.”

Elbow to the face, Angel staggered back at that, blood dripping from his nose.

“I am not yours, I will never be yours, I was NEVER yours” she screamed.

Kick.

“I was always Williams; you dense son of a bitch”

The last punch did it for Angel and he finally fell broken to the floor and unconscious.

Spike had stood up at her final admission, “Buffy?”

She turned around to face him, breathing hard and shaking. “I hate him so much for hating you” she whispered.

“Come here pet” Spike said as he opened his arms and she snuggled into the warm embrace.

“I’ll always be yours Buffy” he whispered.

“I know” she said with a satisfied sigh before pulling out her cell phone and calling the police.

“Hello, I’d like to report a break in” she said in a cold voice.

Spike smiled...and prayed that he’d never get on her bad side as she gave the officer her address.






Special thanx to Kill_Pineapples (love the name), Jenn, Brittany, ash, chrisnicole, Devin, PhotographyNut, MidnightGirl, Crystal Pegasus, Laura Liz, blondiebear, candace, RogueAngel, CrazyInLoveWithSpike x 3;), Aprilyn, daisy, Maggie x 2;), cordykitten, and*bite me*

Forgive me for not answering these reviews guys, I just lost my dog and really don’t feel up to it...I know this chap isn’t up to par with what I usually try to do but it’s really hard lately to get up and write...so no flames please. For all of you who I thanked, you all have no idea just how much shit you guys have been getting me through, I could almost cry from all the wonderful support and I wish I could hug you all (hugs to everyone) in person but since I can’t please take my word for it, I don’t know what I’d do without you guys!!! Please let me know what you thought and I promise to start responding to reviews as soon as I can, my love to all
xxx
Linz