[Reviews - 225] LikedPrinter
Summary: meet William Giles: Geek. meet Buffy Summers: Freak. What happens when the two come together?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20527 Read: 19965
Published: 07/13/2006 Updated: 10/05/2006

1. Intro. by lindsay [Reviews - 15] Liked (1790 words)
Hope you all enjoy this, let me know

2. Out for a run by lindsay [Reviews - 17] Liked (1794 words)
Hope you guys enjoy and to all those of you who reviewed a big thank you!!!

3. Hands by lindsay [Reviews - 14] Liked (3058 words)
as mentioned i know the gift Buffy gets is atrociously fantastical but this fantasy...please dont hit me lol. Ill be posting the final chap to Blisful vengeance this weekend and another chap for leap sometime this week if anyone is interested

4. Shy guy smile by lindsay [Reviews - 24] Liked (2788 words)
Please let me know what you thought guys and i hope you like the song, keep in mind its a joke and i wrote it for the couple so please be gentle lol

5. Dizzy by lindsay [Reviews - 20] Liked (1423 words)
WOW you guys totally kick ass, i cant belive the support and niceness from you guys...and the lack of flames, gotta say im loving it, so for those of you who left reviews thank you and those of you who didnt cuz you didnt like the chap, thank you too!

6. Addictive by lindsay [Reviews - 24] Liked (2330 words)
thank you all so very, very much!

7. Spike by lindsay [Reviews - 16] Liked (1240 words)
Hugs to all of you for the awesome support!

8. Dance by lindsay [Reviews - 20] Liked (1246 words)

9. Not playing fair by lindsay [Reviews - 21] Liked (1134 words)
im so sorry to have not responded to the reviews for the last chap guys, its explained at the bottom and i hope no one takes offense, if so it wasnt intended to be that way and i apologize again!!!

10. Vows by lindsay [Reviews - 15] Liked (1124 words)
just my go at a sweet lil chap as an apology for not being around much, once i get settled into school things (updates) should pick up!!! If anyone is reading Leap or was, the final chap should be posted within a week or so of this one....
xxx

11. Come back to me by lindsay [Reviews - 25] Liked (1393 words)

12. My hero by lindsay [Reviews - 14] Liked (1207 words)
hope this makes up for the twist, there will be one more chappy after this, you guys have been great so im gonna try to make the end the best one i can.