[Reviews - 31] LikedPrinter
Summary: Just a fluffy high school fic about fist love. There is going to be a little bit of angst and little bit of smut, but mostly it's pure fluff.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8758 Read: 13610
Published: 07/14/2006 Updated: 07/31/2006

1. Chapter 1 by Madame [Reviews - 8] Liked (2192 words)
For the record, the first time I met my first real crush he asked me this question, my answer wasn't the same as Buffy's and I've always wondered, what if...

2. Chapter 2 by Madame [Reviews - 2] Liked (1264 words)
More fluff! Also the next chapter of His Little Wife should be up tomorrow!

3. Chapter 3 by Madame [Reviews - 5] Liked (1310 words)
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying the story. Really there is nothing serious about this one, it's just supposed to be a bit of fun.

4. Chapter 4 by Madame [Reviews - 1] Liked (1442 words)
Okay, I know I promised you guys some smut, I mean it's there in the summery and everything. It's turned out that I'm a bad, bad evil person and I promise to make it up to you! : )

The problem is, I just don't think that smut fits with the way story has been written. It was meant to, but well... Really sorry.
.

5. Chapter 5 by Madame [Reviews - 3] Liked (1340 words)
So, not only have I not delivered on the smut I promised, but here's the angst... I'm sorry, but it's there to give the story some kind of plot (weak though it is!) Also, for those of you who don't know, David Pipe is probably the best race horse trainer there is. Only one more chapter to go...

6. Chapter 6 by Madame [Reviews - 12] Liked (1210 words)
This is the last chapter. This wasn't ever meant to be a serious story but it was supposed to show what kind of stupid decisions we can make when we are younger. Whilst teenagers don’t have the monopoly on stupid decisions, I made most of mine when I was 17. So there you go… Hope you enjoy the ending.