Author's Chapter Notes:
To: Tammy
From: Brat
Merry Christmas! :)
This was it, it was going to happen, of that Spike was sure. All his dreams were about to be realized, all his wants and desires – the accumulation of years loving Buffy and not realizing, of not knowing it, and then all the time he’d spent being shoved out of her life, all the love he’d had that had been unrequited, was about to be requited.

His hands trembled as he pushed them under her shirt, her soft skin warming him immediately. She moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, and wrapping her legs around his waist, grinding her center against him.

“Fuck, Buffy, I’ve wanted this for so long,” he muttered, trailing kisses from her mouth, across her jaw and down her neck. His hands, meanwhile, cupped her bra-covered breasts in his hands, flicking her nipples with his thumbs, making them hard and beg for his attention.

Her arms suddenly released him and she lifted them up over her head. “Take it off,” she whispered lustily.

With wide, awe-filled eyes, Spike pushed her shirt up and over her head and then immediately set to work on taking off her bra. When her breasts were free, Spike covered one with his mouth, suckling it into his mouth while tweaking the nipple of her other breast between his fingers.

“Ooh…” she murmured.

“Tell me what you want and I’ll do it,” he whispered huskily, kissing the valley between her breasts and making his way to the other breast.

“Oooh…just keep doing what you’re doing…it’s perfect. You’re perfect.”

That was new. That was a first. And that was certainly something he thought he’d never hear come from Buffy’s mouth. Christ, he was so fucking unworthy, but he didn’t care, he wasn’t going to give this up, he was going to hold on tight and never let go.

Leaning up, he kissed her and groaned when he felt her hand rubbing his denim clad erection.

“Spike, I want you,” she whispered pleadingly. “I’ve wanted you for so long.”

Oh God, he was going to cry again. She was saying all the things he’d longed for her to say, doing all the things he’d fantasized so many times, and she meant that, the knowledge that she meant all she said shook him to the core. I am going to explode into dust from just her love.

Her hands unsnapped his jeans and she reached inside, grasping his cock as it jumped out to greet her. She smiled saucily up at him. “That’s it…that’s what I want.”

“Buffy, Christ--”

She spun him so that he was on his back and she was straddling his calves, pushing his pants down far enough so she could suck on him. And just as she was about to take him in her mouth, the doorbell rang.

“Ignore it,” she muttered and opened her mouth once more to take him in.

Spike’s hips rose from the bed, wanting to feel her hot mouth around him so badly, he felt as though he was going to implode.

“Buffy, it’s Lois and Clark! Open up, we found out what Lex is doing!” Clark’s voice came bounding up to them.

Buffy stopped, pulled back, and clamped her mouth shut, her hand around Spike’s hard member. Spike, for his part, wanted to weep in frustration.

“Uh, we kind of have to…” Buffy murmured and moved off his lap.

Spike sighed, slightly growling, “I know. That bloody wanker, I’m going to rip his goddamn head off and drain him dry, don’t care what kind of bleedin’ headache it gives me.”

Buffy giggled, “Which one? Clark or Lex?”

“Both,” Spike muttered and shimmied his jeans up over his hips while Buffy put her bra and shirt back on. He stood and faced her. “Bloody perfect timing, the lot of them.”

“Oh honey, don’t worry, we’ll be picking up right where we left off very soon,” Buffy promised, cooing at him and wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him sweetly and started to pull away, when Spike tugged her back, looking at her searchingly.

“You mean it, right? You’re not gonna go out there and forget or stop or--”

“No, baby, I won’t stop or forget,” she murmured, hugging him and playing with the curls at the nape of his neck. “I have loved you for a very long time, and I don’t give my love to just anyone, and I’m not fickle with it. The harsh light of anything has no place in here. I love you, Spike and I am not going to be stopping.”

“Ever, right? You’re not ever going to stop because I’m going to love you forever, Buffy. And forever is what I’ve got.”

“Uh oh.”

“What?” he asked, his hold tightening on her.

“I feel another song coming on…”

“What--?”

“I’ll be loving you forever…just as long as you want me to be-ee…” she sang and then giggled. “Man, I thought I would never be able to reference a New Kids on the Block song ever again and I just did.”

“I’m just getting them all tonight, aren’t I?” Spike quipped.

“Count yourself lucky, I don’t sing for just anyone ya know.”

Spike grinned. “Well, I don’t know if I’d call it lucky…”

Pulling back, she swatted him on the arm. “Hey!”

Laughing, Spike tugged her back in his arms and smothered her in a kiss. “Just kidding.”

“Guys?” A knock at the window had Buffy starting and Spike swiveling his head to her window where Clark was, his hands over his eyes. “I don’t mean to be a nuisance, but--”

“We’re coming down, you persistent pain in the ass!” Spike barked and took Buffy’s hand, leading her out of the room. “Be bloody glad when this is over,” he muttered and whipped the front door open, Buffy giggling behind him.

“All right, we’re here. What the bloody hell is going on? And you better have something concrete,” he snapped to Lois.

Lois raised a brow. “Did we interrupt something?”

Spike just glared and Lois shrugged, looking over to Clark who was floating down to the steps.

“As a matter of fact,” Clark began, “We do have something concrete. Hanging out at some dive, this is what we heard…”