Author's Chapter Notes:
I thought about doing a Clois love scene, but felt perhaps it wasn't necessary. They almost deserve a story all their own, plus, I don' t think either of them would consummate their relationship with Lois still involved with Richard. So, I left them as they were, with hope for the future and focused on Spuffy, since this IS The Spuffy Realm after all. Big thanks to Tammy for pushing me to write this when I was slacking :)
Lois sat at the table in the hotel room, her eyes glued to the outside, waiting for Clark to return. Tapping her fingers in impatience and worry, she sighed heavily. What was taking him so long? And just as she’d thought it, he was there, whistling and walking past the window in his Clark suit – suit and tie.

Jumping up from her chair, Lois flung the door open before Clark could, a huge smile on her face. “You made it back.”

Clark smiled and stepped inside, his eyes never leaving her. “Did you doubt it?”

“No, but, I was worried.”

“Luthor was as docile as a kitty. He knew he didn’t have a prayer at that point.”

“And Kitty?”

“Quiet. I think she’s accepted her fate. She’s not so bad, really, just misled.”

“So, will you be around for the trial this time?” Lois teased, “I mean, he tried to destroy the world by wiping out land and creating his own land. I don’t think he thought the consequences of that one through and I doubt parole will come up for him, but just in case…”

Clark grabbed Lois in his arms. “I’ll be around. I have a lot to be around for, don’t I, Lois?” he asked huskily.

Lois grinned and kissed him soundly. “You bet you do.”

*********


“Was it so bad?” Buffy asked as she and Spike as she unlocked the door to her house and let him in.

“Bloody whelp doesn’t shut up,” Spike grumbled. “He prattled on and on, thought he was helping me. I tell you, luv, I might not have dated much and my ideas might be a tad old-fashioned when it comes to romancin’ a woman, but that boy has a lot to learn. I think I’ve picked up a few things along the past couple centuries, but him…” Spike shook his head and shuddered. “Good thing Anya loves him as she does.”

Buffy grinned and wrapped her arms around him. “Oh yes. Trying to kill me for all those years was real conducive to romance. A true testament to how you ‘romance a woman’.”

Spike’s face fell and he looked down, clearly hurt. “Pet, if I could go back and change all that, I would. You know I would. All that…I was bloody stupid.”

She shook her head, “That wasn’t right for me to bring up. I’m sorry. Things are different now and I know that. Besides, I was hung up on Angel—“

A growl escaped Spike and he crashed his lips to hers. “No talk of that bloody prat.”

“Ooh, I like it when you get all growly and jealous.”

He quirked a brow, leering down at her. “Do you now?”

She giggled, “I do. So, why don’t we play one of your favorite games?”

“What’s that then, luv?”

“Hunt me!” and she sprinted off, running up to her bedroom, discarding her shirt on the way. It whipped him in the face and Spike inhaled her vanilla scent. Growling, he took the shirt off his face and bounded up the stairs after her.

“Here, kitty, kitty…” he called softly. “Here, kitty, kitty, kitty….”

A muffled giggle sounded from Joyce’s bedroom and Spike walked slowly inside, standing in the center of the room, sniffing for her. Problem was, she was all over the sodding house.

“Oh, Spikey….”

Turning he found her back in the hallway, waving and smiling coquettishly.

Lunging toward her, she squealed and ran into her bedroom. With cat like grace, Spike dashed in and wrapped his arms around her, catching her in his grasp and hauling her up against his chest. “I’ve got you know, my little kitten.”

“And what are you going to do with me?” she purred.

“I’m going to make love to you all night long…” he promised and cupped her bra-covered breasts in his hands, tweaking her nipples between his fingers.

“Mmmm…” Buffy hummed, letting her head fall back on his shoulder.

Spike used the opportunity of her exposed neck to nuzzle it as his hands trailed over her tight and soft stomach and dipping into the waistband of her jeans. Undoing the button and zipper, Spike pushed his hand gently inside her panties, seeking her core.

She gasped when he found it, stroking her from the outside and slowly easing his finger inside her wet heat.

“Kitten like that?” he rumbled in her ear and she nodded, her eyes shutting and her mouth falling open.

“You want this,” he asked, twisting his finger inside her, “to be my cock?”

“Yes,” she gasped.

“Lie down on the bed baby, your Big Bad is gonna take care of you.”

Spinning, Buffy sat back on her bed, gulping up at him as she quickly kicked off her shoes and socks and discarded her jeans and panties. Looking up at him, she smirked and twitched her finger at him in a “come hither” motion.

Spike, for his part, stood there harder than nails and unable to tear his eyes away from his beautiful Buffy. “God, pet, you’re so gorgeous.”

“Spike,” she whimpered and licked her finger.

That was all it took and Spike whipped his shirt off and pounced.

“Baby, you need these off,” Buffy giggled against his questing lips and tugging at the button to his jeans.

He fumbled with it, his hands shaking.

“Your turn,” Buffy whispered, stopping his hands. “Lie back.”

His eyes widening, he nodded, complying with her request and lying back.

Leaning over him, she kissed him softly and sweetly before trailing a path down his neck, over his chest and flicking his nipples with her tongue.

“Fuck,” Spike gasped, winding his fingers in her hair.

“Soon,” she returned and slowly undid his jeans, sliding them down his legs and then taking off his boots and socks before discarding them.

His cock sprang up, the tip weeping for her.

Bending down, Buffy swirled her tongue around his belled head and Spike’s eyes crossed and screwed shut. “FUCK!” he shouted.

“Mmmm,” Buffy hummed, sending vibrations through his aching cock. She sucked him hard, up, down up, down and Spike didn’t feel he was going to last much longer. As much as he wanted to cum, he wanted to cum inside her.

“Pet, please, inside you,” he managed to get out.

Taking her mouth of his cock with a wet plop, she smiled and straddled him, rubbing his cock against her wet pussy.

Reaching down, Spike grazed a nail across her clit and Buffy’s eyes shut tight and she moaned.

“Want me inside you, sweetheart?”

She nodded profusely.

“Put me inside that sweet puss, Buffy.”

He thought his dick was going to disintegrate with all her wet heat as she sat down on him, engulfing him in her tavern. “Buffy,” he muttered and reached for her as she started an easy rhythm. “Need you.”

Taking the hint, she bent down and kissed him languidly. “Oooh, Spike,” she murmured and started riding him harder and faster. “I have to…”

“That’s right baby, ride me, baby. Come for me…” he encouraged, pumping up inside her.

“Bite me!” she demanded on a breathy moan. “Please, Spike, bite me…”

“Buffy, you don’t know what you’re asking,” he grunted, trying to stave off his game face.

“I do, make me yours, please…”

“You are mine.”

She looked down at him, her eyes locking on his. “Claim me.”

His eyes widened and his movements stilled. “Buffy.”

“Don’t you want to?”

“Oh, Christ Buffy, you know I do--”

“Please, Spike, I love you and I want to belong to you,” she leaned down and kissed him sweetly. “I’ll go first if you want…” and she bit down on his neck, drawing his blood into her mouth. “Mine. You’re mine, Spike.”

Rolling her in one swift motion onto her back, Spike let out an almighty roar and bit down on her neck, drawing her sweet essence into his mouth at the same time he came within her depths. Buffy came, drenching his cock with her juice, screaming his name.

“Mine!” Spike exclaimed. “You’re mine…mine forever, my sweet Buffy, you’re mine.”

“Yes, yours.”

He looked down at her, “And I’m yours.”

Smiling, Buffy kissed him, heedless of the blood that still rest in his mouth, running her hands down the ridges of his game face and loving him, all of him.

“Spike,” she whispered later when they’d come down from their high and lay in each other’s arms.

“Yes, luv?”

“I love you.”

He smiled, cuddling her closer to him. “I love you too, Buffy,” he murmured, feeling as though his world was now complete.


The End