I'm in some grubby apartment just up the street from my house. They guy that took me has a mask on, he's tied me to this chair and gagged me, he's fiddling with his T.V screen. He wants me to watch T.V? The T.V comes on and the screen is all fuzzy, he messes with the arial a bit and a picture comes up. Hey, that looks just like... MY HOUSE! He's put cameras in my house! He turns around, still wearing the mask and looks at me. He hasn't said a word at all. He moves from the T.V screen and I look at it. My Mom is pacing around the foyer and keeps stopping to look at the door. She walks over to the phone and dials a number, she sits there for a while, phone in hand before putting it down and walking over to the coffee table. She picks up my cell phone and looks like she's about to cry.

"Awww, poor little Buffy. Crying. Every single time I see her she's crying. Now, Katelyn, can you tell me why that is?" The strange man says sarcastically. I look at him angrily and he smiles. "Oh, you can't, you're wearing a gag. Shame." He yanks the gag out of my mouth and looks at me. He's still wearing that mask.

"How the fuck do you know my name?" I say, trying not to burst into tears.

"Let's just say I'm an old friend of your mother's." He says, still smiling. He's sick. He's right near my face now, I can smell the stench of his breath. Mom's still crying on the screen. I would punch this motherfucker if my hands weren't tied up behind me. My Mom's still crying. It breaks my heart to see her this way, and all because she's worrying about me.

"Oh, look. It's my favourite show." This dork says. He smiles yet again.

"How did you get the cameras into my house?" I say sternly.

"Let's just say I used to live there." He says and jingles a set of keys in front of me. What the fuck? Only people in the Summers family have lived in that house for over a hundred years, all except...

"Angel." I look at him with daggers and he takes off his mask.

"Oh, you've heard of me then? I thought Mommy dearest and Captain Peroxide would've kept that from you."

"Why are you doing this?" I plead.

"Because your sweet Daddy took something that's mine."

"And what would that be exactly?"

"Your mother." I had to laugh at that. He looks at me sternly and I try and muffle my laughter. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." I say, a little scared now.

"Good. What the hell does she see in him anyway? I mean, what kind of name is Spike? And the punk thing, how is that cool? She'd be better of with..."

"With you?" I interrupt. "You? The rapist with a mental disorder. Yeah, I can see how swell that would've turned out." He looks really angry now, he walks back over to me and smacks me hard round the face. He straightens up and goes into his jacket pocket, he pulls out a large machete knife. He looks at it, then at me. The knife looks a lot like the one my Mom keeps under her matress. He walks over to me, still holding the knife and presses it firmly to my throat.

"I had to have a little snoop around your mother's room. A knife under the matress, how cliche." He takes the knife away and backs away. "And Buffy has some sexy underwear for a mother, I had to take a few as a souvinir." He pulls out two of my mother's thongs and brings them to his face and inhales deeply. "She still has the same scent, your mother, it's the kind you never forget. Like vanilla and honey. I'll let you in on a little secret." I look at him, a confused expression on my face. "I've never been with anyone since your mother. I've always been sure, as soon as I get out of that damn hospital, that I'd get her back."

"Ugh." I say. The thought of him touching my mother sends shivers up my spine. I look back at the television screen only to see my father walk through the door, along with Grandpa Giles. My Dad walks over to my mother and hugs her. She doesn't pull away like she usually does, she wraps her arms around him too and they both cry softly.

"The great thing about these spy cameras is they have little microphones built in them, with surround sound. You can hear every single word they say."

We both turn to the screen and look at the three people in the front room.

"Where the hell could she be?" Mom says.

"She's probably just out with Rachel." Dad reassures her.

"No she's not. I called the house and Rachel's sister said Rachel was in bed and hadn't seen Kate since school. What are we going to do? She's usually home by now." Mom starts to cry again.

"We should call the police, get them to search the area." Grandpa Giles suggests. Right after this, Kathryn bursts through the door, tears streaming down her face and runs into the room.

"Angel's escaped from the mental ward! Nobody can find him." She bursts into tears again. Dad goes over to her and comforts her whilst my mother sits there, mouth agape, eyes wide. Mom faints, and the screen goes fuzzy.

Angel walks over to the screen and starts fiddling with the arial. "Fucking stupid piece of crap!" He screams.

"They're gonna know you're the one who's taken me." I say. He turns and looks at me.

"And what makes you think that you whore!" Angel shouts.

"Were you just watching? They know you're out, and suddenly the person you want to get revenge on most in the world's daughter goes missing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist."

"You stupid little bint. I'm not stupid you know. They'll never know it's me."

"What makes you so sure?" The door opens, a woman walks in. Vodka bottle in one hand, joint in the other.

"Hello Kate."

"Ms Hafer?!" *Rachel's Mom?* This day just keeps getting better. Angel walks over and passionately kisses her. *What the hell is going on?!*