Rachel's mom? Helping Angel? What the hell is going on?

I can smell that joint from here. I don't think she put any tobacco in it. Rach and I once stole some of Ms Hafer's marijuana from her bedroom, opened up a cigarette and used the tobacco from that and mixed it with a little bit of weed. Couldn't really taste it, but we didn't really know what we were doing, after all, we were only eleven. They're kissing again, he's like five years younger than her. They look like complete opposites; Angel is wearing a suit, top three buttons loose and no tie. Ms Hafer's wearing a black mini skirt that barely covers her ass, a very revealing leather shirt, fish net stockings and black boots. How the hell did they end up together?

They've finished kissing now. Angel's looking at me with an evil smirk on his face. He snatches the bottle of vodka from Ms Hafer's hand and takes a large gulp. He kisses her yet again and stalks over to me. He pulls out the knife he was weilding before and holds it to my throat.

"You tell anyone she's here, you'll be very sorry. The cops will be finding your body parts for weeks." His accent has a slight Irish twang to it.

"Who am I gonna tell? I'm tied to a chair you stupid fuck!" Since when have I been so aggressive? He looks at me and brings the knife up to my face. He rests it against my cheek and slowly slides it down. My face is wet with blood. I don't scream, I try to show him that this doesn't bother me. He pulls the knife away and stands up straight. "It'll take more than that to weaken me [i]Liam[/i]." I say.

"Oooooh, she's a feisty one. I like it." He says. I grimace at the words. It's almost like he's flirting with me! I look past me at the T.V screen, the picture's back and I stare at it, trying not to look at [i]him[/i]. He chuckles and looks at the T.V.

"They'll know it's you." I say, not to convince him, but to convince myself. He chuckles again and looks at Ms Hafer. "Why are you doing this Ms Hafer? Why are you helping him?"

"Because your mother took something very precious away from me, and I won't let her get away with it." I open my mouth to say something back but the T.V screen catches my eye. The police walk up to the front door and bang on it. Willow, Xander, Anya and Tara are at the house now. Willow opens the door, her eyes are all puffed up and red from crying. Angel tells me that he and Hafer are going to the store for something, and I hear the door close. That's when I start screaming.

"Help!" I scream. "Someone fucking help me!" But it's not use. We're in an old abandoned building just down the road from my house, and the walls are made of solid steel. I turn my attention back to the screen, Mom's giving the policeman a picture of me, taken about three weeks ago. We were in Hawaii for Christmas break, my hair is loosly tied back and I'm wearing a grass hula skirt, dancing on the beach at some party. I never realised just how precious my life and my family are until now. I may never see them again and I could die today. I've never told a single one of them I love them. Mom and Dad are at the door, telling Willow and Xander to go home. After about two minutes they finally leave and Mom closes the door. It's just my Mom and Dad in the foyer now. Mom turns to my Dad and crumples in his arms.

"We're never going to find her!" Mom wails.

"Yes we will." Dad says soothingly.

"This is all our fault! If we just put aside our petty differences for a few minutes, she'd still be here! Not out there, on her own, God knows where."

"Ssshh." My Dad soothes. "It'll be alright. We just need to work things out."

"What? What do we need to work out?" Mom asks.

"I honestly don't know." He pauses for a moment, in deep thought. "Why the hell do we fight anyway?"

"I don't know." Mom says and chuckles. "We need to stop." She pauses for a moment and looks up at Dad. "Stay with me tonight. No more fighting." Mom pleads. Dad doesn't answer her, he kisses her. Okay, I think I'm gonna hurl! I look away and focus on the floor. There are cigarette ends and needles everywhere. How can Angel stand this? Speaking of, he and his girlfriend just walked through the door. Angel's holding a family size pack of condoms and a tube of AstroGlide and Hafer's holding a couple of porn magazines. Already too much for my thirteen year old eyes. They both giggle and practically run into the bedroom.

***

I can hear them. The bed squeaking, the euphoric screams. It just makes me sick. Sex is everywhere I look in this place. Porn magazines on the floor. Used condoms scatter the floor, T.V and just about everywhere. I don't even want to look at the T.V, afraid of what I might see Mom and Dad doing. Well, at least they're not fighting, that makes a change.

These knots are so tight. I try and wiggle my hands to untie them but I’m just making it worse. I hope the police find me soon, there’s no heating system so it’s very cold. Not to self; never wear tank tops, you may get kidnapped. I glance at the T.V screen, the camera has switched to Mom and Dad’s bedroom now, they’re both in bed, talking. Not arguing. Is this because of me? Man! I should get kidnapped more often. I can hear a door open, I look towards the bedroom and Angel is walking out, naked! I turn my head away and grimace. I’ve already seen too much, I don’t need [i]that[/i] giving me nightmares as well. I turn my attention back to the screen, making it look like I didn’t see anything, but he’s getting too smart for me. He stalks over to me, still naked and kneels in front of me. What the fuck is he doing!

“Hello Katy.” He says with a smirk. I smirk back but I know I made the wrong move. He smacks me across the face, right where he drew the knife earlier. I cry out in pain, I’ve given up acting brave, it doesn’t help. Then he does something weird, he moves behind me and unties my hands. My feet are still tied, so I still can’t escape. I move my hands about, my right hand has a cramp in it and I shake it off. He smiles at me again. I unconsciously look down, and straight away wish I hadn’t. Staring back at me was his erect penis. I really wanna be sick now. He looks at me again.

“You really don’t look thirteen you know.” He says to me. I get told that a lot. People say I look more like a sixteen-year-old than a thirteen-year-old.

“How old do I look?” I say. I don’t know why.

“Older.” He says simply, and brings his hands up to my breast. I quickly retaliate and dig my fingernails into the backs of his hands. He let’s out a cry of pain and slaps me again.

“Now, where was I? Ah.” He takes his hands and starts to touch my breasts. I don’t stop him this time, afraid he’ll do something else, something worse than just hit me.

“Has anyone ever told you, you’re incredibly sexy.” He says. I thought he was a rapist, but I never thought he was this sick.

“No.” I say.

“Well they should’ve.” He starts to touch himself now. I feel dirty. How can a man, just two years younger than my father, have feelings like this for me. He moves to kiss my lips but I hit him, hard, round the face. I regret it immediately because he picks up his knife off the floor (when did that get there?) and slices the other side of my face. I howl in agony as he does it twice more.

“When they find you, they’ll never recognise you. Your face will be so mauled and disfigured that they’ll be weeks identifying you.” He says and chuckles. He takes his knife again and grabs my right arm, he starts to slice into that. I’m crying now, howling in pain. I bring myself to look at what he’s doing. He’s carving letters into my arm. A…N…G…E…L. He’s written his fucking name in my arm!

“Now I’ll be with you forever.” He screams and cackles. Just then, Ms Hafer walks into the room.

“What’s all this racket?” She asks in a thick, British accent.

“Nothing Dru honey, go back to bed.” Angel says… wait…what did he just say. Dru, as in Drusilla.

“Drusilla?” I ask. She stares at me wide eyed. Drusilla, the woman that made my father’s life hell. Here, living so close by, all along.

Fuck.